• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pro-Cloner or Anti-Cloner?

Pro-Cloner or Anti-cConer

• Pro-Cloner: Anti-Clone Friendly

Votes: 46 44.7%
  • Pro-cloner. Hate Anti-Cloners

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Anti-Cloner. Pro-Clone Friendly

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Anti-Cloner. Hate Cloners

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • This poll is stupid.

Votes: 18 17.5%

• Total voters

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I want to know if you clone and if you agree against the other

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I'm a pro-cloner. I don't mind Anti-cloners, as long as they don't preach to me.

LUK3

First one
and last one

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
combo between 1st and last.

Disaster

FrogToed
Anti-cloner pro-clone friendly. I not willing to clone anytime soon, and I don't think thats there much point to cloning to be honest.

Cosmar

< Aww.
Um...Kinda neutral, to be honest. I think it's alright if you're cloning to give rare Pokemon to your friends, but it's abit annoying when you're trying to find a rare Pokemon on the GTS and you happen to find a Shiny version, but you find that the offerer wants a Level 9 and under Mew for it...

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Pro-Cloner, Anti-Clone Friendly.

Though I don't really clone anymore. It's not that I'm againest it, I just don't feel like it anymore, lmao.

=^_^=

Normalize

I think cloning is wrong, first how would you know with one is the real one, second it can delete the pokemon, and third why? you have one, is it not good enough for you.
But I have nothing against Pro-cloner

"L"

Who's the douche who voted for number 4, and why is there no neutral section?

Disaster

FrogToed
I said that I'm an anti-clone: pro clone friendly,I am, but I'm an Pro cheater, using action replay for my pokemon and items etc.

"L"

You work hard so you can just clone it and give it to someone so they can avoid the hard work. thats called lazy.

Umm, you can breed a Pokemon with perfect IVs, the right nature, the right moveset, not clone it, but still trade it to someone else, and they still avoid the hard work. I don't see how this is only singled out for cloning when it can happen in any situation.

Can't be bothered to catch Gible? Oh look GTS has it, I avoided the "hard" work of going into the cave and finding one.

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé

Normalize

Umm, you can breed a Pokemon with perfect IVs, the right nature, the right moveset, not clone it, but still trade it to someone else, and they still avoid the hard work. I don't see how this is only singled out for cloning when it can happen in any situation.

Can't be bothered to catch Gible? Oh look GTS has it, I avoided the "hard" work of going into the cave and finding one.
Fine thats fair, but if you clone it there was no effort but into the second one, it just a copy, it like playgerism.

I am Anti- CLoner, Pro Cloner Friendly, but I wouldn't trade w/ one >_>.

I think Pro Cloning demotes the value of pokemon, think of it as Poke-Inflation. Events and shinies become to common, and lose their value of what it is ment to be...