• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

woofmix

mr. shiney
hi may i join the club

I love to clone pokemon and alter my pokemon. Ill get into that later

may i join?

nubinator

Banned
W00t the new clubs up :D
Cloned some Shiny Psyduck's and gave them all masterballs. PM me if you want one, im looking for other shinies.

Nels

Hey am I allowed to join the club? I have emerald but I'm nowhere near completing the elite four :(

Thanks

Stiker

CLoner 4 Ever
Oops sorry Inverted, Also I'm gonna try and get a ditto so i can try the item glitch because i have the TM for thief right now...I just need a ditto.

Last edited:

Wishmaker

Wishing upon a star
I may have an cloning idea that might work:
1)go to the GTS
2)save the game
3)put the pokemon to be cloned on offer
4)turn the game off
5)turn it back on
you should have one in your party and one on offer.
6)take the pokemon off of offer
I haven't tried this, but it's worth a try with some easy to catch pokemon

EDIT: never mind, already been posted XD my bad

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Pokemon bolded i wouldn't mind getting

and i have the coloseum bons disk so if you can tell which natures you would want ill try my bestt to get them but i still hafta beat the e4 and get national dex so it might be a

Also to the people sending me pms hold off for awhile till i get the nation dex and beat the e4 okkies?!?!?!
I'll give you whichever you want, even more than one, just tell me what you want so I can get it. I'd like a Modest one if you can get it, and if not, Bold or Timid. I haven't beaten the E4 either, but I just need to get through Victory Road and train a bit, then I can, and the National Dex should be fairly easy.

Darkaj

Trainer of Legends
I, too, would also like to join the procloning club. I think that cloning should be allowed, because not everyone wants to part with their prised pokemon, but the offer is way to good to pass up, especially with GTS!

I'll give you whichever you want, even more than one, just tell me what you want so I can get it. I'd like a Modest one if you can get it, and if not, Bold or Timid. I haven't beaten the E4 either, but I just need to get through Victory Road and train a bit, then I can, and the National Dex should be fairly easy.
well im just now getting into celestic town and ive had the game for two weeks but only played for about 24 hrs. but its a 3day weekend for me so i hope to get at least to the last gym. as for the jirachi ill try my best for a modest and i think i might already have that type ill check later and edit this post if i do.

BioTrainer

What was the most recent pokemon you cloned?
Shiny Regirock. Still cloning it for trades, but not now. I'm trying to catch a Careful Ditto with flawless HP and Def or SDef. Still nothing. Not even with a Careful Synchronize Ralts 1st in my party.

BT ;383;

samuelrz

Lucario fan
Has anyone experienced a trouble with the cloning glitch on Diamond/Pearl?

Sam T

Dragon Tamer
i would also like to join the pro cloning club, but just to be sure, what is the item glitch?

Marky Vigoroth

Beginning Trainer
Hooray! I am part of the club!
And another note is that I will be giving away free Lugia with Masterballs attached with them! The catch? They are all called "Psycholugia," after the member with the same name. (I called my Lugia that because both were Lugia...)

Also, I have all the Birds/Kings (I meant the Regis; "Regi" means "king", or at least according to what I read) up for cloning!

I also have:

Chansey with Soothe Bell
Clefable with Iron Coat (for those "evolve with metal coat pokémon")
Feebas
Pichu with Light Ball and Volt Tackle
Relicath & Wailord (just in case that future pkmn games allow putting pokémon back in our GBA gmaes and you want to unlock the Kings yourselves)
Cimecho
Surskit
Kingdra
Kyogre
Groudon
Mewtwo
Onix with Metal Coat (named after Brock)
Omanyte (named Hornbill, but to be renamed Hookbill)
Hitmonlee (nicknamed Bruce)
a lended (no, really!) shiny Raticate
Cradily
Armaldo
and at least some of those hard-to-evolve-or-obtain pre-cloned or ready for cloning!

I also got:
King's Rock
Lucky Egg
Thick Club
Stick
Big Pearl
Dragon Fang
Max Elixir
Max Ether
Max Revive
Nugget
and all of those power-up-a-specific-type-of-attack items!

Also have:
Spelon
Pamtre
Durin
and Belue

Soon to have:
Ho-Oh
Jirachi
Huntail
Gorebyss
Kabuto
Blastoise with Hydro Cannon (named after Bowser)
Charizard with Flame Pillar (or something like that) (named after Draco from TMNT, even though I am not 100% interested in the series)
and Venusaur with Frenzy Plant up for trading (though some of the above pokémon are not obtained at all)!

(And maybe Mew/Celebi/Deoxys, but I never saw my friend with them, so I have doubts.)

Looking for:
A Liechi berry
At least another shiny pokémon

Last edited:

samuelrz

Lucario fan
Yay! I cloned my first Pokémon on Diamond! It was only a Cranidos for the test, but my future targets will be rares and legendaries.
It's way harder to clone on Diamond than I thought, but it's worth it!

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Pokemon wanted: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, any shiny Pokemon.

Giving away: Every 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen legendary excluding the ones listed above.

ferret :D

- - - - - [ cut ] //
Mix up

Umm Master of fossils im not a member of this club and have been an anti-cloner now for a month.

buster123

hey could i join i love cloning on d/p i cloned my shiny bagon, duskull. chimchar and rayquaza today and plenty of items

thanks

Hi~ I've only recently started cloning in Emerald (haven't done it earlier since I didn't have a reason to, but now that I want more TMs for D/P...). However, I've also done it back in RBY and GSC, so cloning is pretty much a pastime for me. Unfortunately I don't have many rare Pokemon to clone since I live a long ways from where the events were held and I don't have any third- or fourth-gen shinies, but if I may I'd like to join this club regardless.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hey I would like to join... I've been cloning Pokémon and items on my Emerald version for awhile now... only lost one by mistake, a shiny Hypno :p, I accidently put it into one of the PC boxes after I had saved... oh, and if anyone is interested I have quite a few cloned Mews (they were cloned from a Legit Mew that I got from a Nintendo event :))...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.