• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

n64billy

<---Dragoon, my pet.
BIG NEWS!
I managed to succsesfully clone my level 98 Rayquaza!;384;
*I nicknamed the original Dragoon*
Here's the problem, I can't train good enough to beat the ellite four, so I really need some one to add me to Msn AND D/P to 'lend' me one or more level 100's so that I can beat the Ellite Four and transfer the Rayquaza to Diamond, so I can start giving them out!

If you are serious about lending me a few pokemon, PLEASE CONTACT ME!
Below is my email/hotmail address, Please only contact me if you are going to go through with this....
n64billy@hotmail.com

Pyroman Dan

AR Expert
can i join?pppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
This may sound like a n00b question. How do you clone in D/P

n64billy

<---Dragoon, my pet.
This may sound like a n00b question. How do you clone in D/P

Why join if you can't clone? XD
Anyways, in the very first post of this topic, there should be three links.
One of these should be "How to clone in D/P". It's a video on youtube...

------------
;384; n64billy​

Wishmaker

Wishing upon a star

Munchzel

Unorthodox & Proud!
Hi. Since this is a club that has a positive disposition about cloning, I have 2 questions about it.

1: Are there any Pokemon that cannot be cloned PERIOD? (This one I ask because my friend TJ says he can't clone his Mew [or the Celebi that he traded to me and then it got erased by my older brother] )

2: What are the risks of cloning? (This same friend has never messed up, and he doesn't want to find out the risks of messing up)

n64billy

<---Dragoon, my pet.
BIG NEWS!
I managed to succsesfully clone my level 98 Rayquaza!
Here's the problem, I can't train good enough to beat the ellite four, so I really need some one to add me to Msn AND D/P to 'lend' me one or more level 100's so that I can beat the Ellite Four and transfer the Rayquaza to Diamond, so I can start giving them out!

Below is my email/hotmail address, Please only contact me if you are going to go through with this....
n64billy@hotmail.com

Yes, I am quoting myself, but I have BIGGER news!
I now have these pokemon to give out to you's:

- 7 Rayquaza'a @ lvl 98
- 5 Groudon's @ lvl 75
- 5 Kyogre's @ lvl 73
- 5 Jirachi's @ lvl 40
- 4 Blazikin's @ lvl 100!
- 3 Latias's @ lvl 40 (Untouched)
- 2 Raikou's lvl 50
- 3 of all the basic Regi's (Ice, Rock and Steel) @ lvl 40 (Untouched)

But the sad thing is, no one has contacted me yet, so I still can't trade these to you! Keep in mind that you will get the lvl 100 back (+ one of each of these if you want). My email is in the quote above (Going tonight to the shops, will either buy Heatseeker for the Wii, or a Wi-Fi USB).

--------------
;384; n64billy​

n64billy

<---Dragoon, my pet.
BIG NEWS!
I managed to succsesfully clone my level 98 Rayquaza!

n64billy@hotmail.com

Yes, I am quoting myself, but I have BIGGER news!
I now have these pokemon to give out to you's:

- 7 Rayquaza'a @ lvl 98
- 5 Groudon's @ lvl 75
- 5 Kyogre's @ lvl 73
- 5 Jirachi's @ lvl 40
- 4 Blazikin's @ lvl 100!
- 3 Latias's @ lvl 40 (Untouched)
- 2 Raikou's lvl 50
- 3 of all the basic Regi's (Ice, Rock and Steel) @ lvl 40 (Untouched)

But the sad thing is, no one has contacted me yet, so I still can't trade these to you! Keep in mind that you will get the lvl 100 back (+ one of each of these if you want). My email is in the quote above (Going tonight to the shops, will either buy Heatseeker for the Wii, or a Wi-Fi USB).

--------------
;384; n64billy​

n64billy

<---Dragoon, my pet.
Yay, I've had an offer for a lvl 100, I just baught Heatseeker for the Wii, so it might be a while untill I can start getting them out to you's...

Evil Genius

How do I get the thing into my sig? Nobody's told me........

Jack_Maddocks

Pm me events only
pokemon is gay

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Just a few days ago I finally was able to clone using the GTS glitch but today and yesterday I cannot seem to anymore as on few occasions, I'd get the "corrupt" message but when I go back into GTS my target was actually not deposited, and there were times where just a split second later it was deposited but not in my box, so I'm not sure if the legendary ban from a few days ago may have changed how this works or anything. Can somebody confirm whether or not it should really still work?

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
I was going to make a topic asking this question, however I thought I would ask you guys as you are pro-cloners.

Are cloned Pokemon classed legit? Need information. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.