• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze_Dragon

Lopunny's puns pwn.
Just ask if you can join, and I believe that's all. :]

nubinator

Banned
Just ask to join, Master fossils lets preety much everyone in who asks.

^yeah all except anti-cloners but they wouldn't try to join anyway.
Working on the member list as you read this (unless you read this 2 hours from now.)

Shreiken

I wanna join

I would love to join, but can someone give me a palkia? i really want one so it would be much appreciated. Also if someone could get me Empoleon and Torterra that would be cool. Pm me if you can clone one of those three for me.

nubinator

Banned
Just a random question Master of Fossils, how did you know this club was accepted. Because I made a club and It's been a day now and I dont know if it's been accepted.

Bronze_Dragon

Lopunny's puns pwn.
Hey Master, you're a really good club leader, you know. :]

Heheh, off-topic.
Anyway, fellow club members, I really wish I had a Mew...(hinthint)

:]

lol.

Polygon

Well, I just want to let you know that I have cloned lv 50 shiny rhyhorn for anyone who wants them, but I have to wait another 24 hours before I can trade them. I adjusted my DS clock not too long ago.

Pasik

Groudon fan
Can I join? I can clone 10anniv Lugia,Ho-oh,Dogs,Latias/os,Palkia etc.

nubinator

Banned

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Hi everyone again,
Sorry for not Replying for so long.
I made a new banner just to say say sorry. Everyone in the Club can use it. But please Give Credit. ^_^
cloningbanner2fw0.png

Code:
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7648/cloningbanner2fw0.png
Oh Btw,I'm Giving Away Free Uxie and Azelf ^^.

Last edited:
I shall join! I have absolutely no clue how to clone, but I want to learn. I want either a Darkrai or an Arceus and Cloning will really help (Giving away Shiny Arboks will really do something, no?).

Pasik

Groudon fan
Can i join (now with banner)?

ICY PHOENIX

<--- Newest shiny
Sorry haven't been posting for a long time. Just wondering if anybody has Raikou and Suicune cloned and would be willing to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.