• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

nubinator

Banned
Roflmao, I know Abdul.

And can you guys go spam somewhere else? Last time I checked this was'nt the D/P trading and Battling forum.

Abdul

Breeder
i can't i wannah save it on saphire not diamond

Shiny Kamex

Heracross very tasty
Hello everyone I would love to join this awsome club but I have one question.
Is cloning on D/P safe as like it won't screw up your game and stuff?

Proto Entity

Crystal Spike
uhm hi could i join? i love cloning items and shinies...but it's soo hard in diamond and pearl!

and a wondering...the darkrai that recently came out....nobody can clone it right? cuz it has like perfect ivs or something like that, so it can't get on the GTS....right?

Is cloning on D/P safe as like it won't screw up your game and stuff?

Just what I came here about. I'm not going to clone on D/P anymore because I had a internet friend whom had his game erased after he tried to clone a Darkrai. I managed to clone a TM, which I used later, but I won't try again so I can keep my game.

The cloning glitch is a bit risky, in the case of my friend, but it can be performed with much patience since sometimes the connection speed alters the amount of rotations you have when connecting to the GTS. The glitch won't screw up your game data, but if you don't have a back up saved, the game data can be accidently deleted, so user beware.

Abdul

Breeder
if anyone is offering cloned Darkrais from the movie it means they used an action replay to clone it cause it can't be uploaded to the gts due to a ribbon it carries

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
Hey guys long time since I posted. I'll be cloning about 3 of shiny Darkrai's, there level 3 BTW lol. If anyone wants one PM me.

fireboyjosh

Master Trainer
want to join

could l please join love to clone

Status
Not open for further replies.