• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai Rai

The Playful Ancient
One I get the pal park I will trade any Emerald version legendary for a low-level Mew... PLEASE!!!

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
If you do the pokemon wifi cloning glitch. does it kick you off of wifi forever? and are there any real negatives to cloning? don't the pokemon have the same stats,items etc?
No, it doesn't, and it is the same EXACT pokemon in everything, there is really nothing negative about cloning, except the danger of your pokemon being trades, but even that you can solve by easy methods.

Bronze_Dragon

Lopunny's puns pwn.
OMIGOODNESS PLEASE I'M BEGGING NOW!!!

I NEED A MEW!!!! PLEASE!!! TT-TT

I'm desperate now!!!

I don't really have much to give... but...
I have a cresselia and a Giratina. :D

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
I Can't see Master Of Fossils here these days...
Everyone who want to join can join until M_O_F Approves.

Fullmetal13

The Clone Alchemist
Can I join? I clone all the time, that's why I have multiple Palkias and Dialgas, and when I can get one, Darkrai.

Jack_Maddocks

Pm me events only
Im a member
But i cant get the Giving To The Needy Banner into my sig why???

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Me and my army of Scope Lens holding Mews would like to join. I don't have Wifi and therefore no friend code.

Status
Not open for further replies.