• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
Can I join? I'm pro-cloning 100% ^.^

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
Since the Pro-Cloning Club has restarted...Its in the anti-cloning clubs best interests to set up another treaty...

Oblivion's Proposal
If anyone from the anti-clone fanclub posts in here stating a rude comment towards Pro-Cloning, they will be revoked of their membership at the anti-clone.

If anyone from the Pro-clone fanclub posts in the Anti-Clone Club stating a rude comment towards Anti-Cloning, they will be revoked of their membership at the Pro-clone

A basic rule for a treaty...Does the Pro-Cloning Owner agree to these terms?

( Technically...We leave you alone, you leave us alone )

Stiker

CLoner 4 Ever
Oh well i guess you have to get the poke radar before you can catch a ditto in Diamond, so it might be a little while till i can test the Item cloning glitch, I'm just about to beat the the 8Th Gym.
FYI to get the poke radar you have to beat the E4 and talk to oak.

YAY! A treaty! We need one of those...cloning/non-cloning is just a matter of option, and the viewpoints on all of those should be respected.

Anyway, I beat Diamond and got my National Dex...pretty fun game. A lot has happened since I got the game, you know, and it's great. I've just been doing so much better lately.

In Diamond news, I've been transferring some of my cloned stuff over so I don't lose them in my 3rd gen games...And managed to get a few good deals on the GTS.

Please keep us updated on if that item glitch still works *crosses fingers*

BioTrainer

A treaty. That's good.
Yesterday, while SRing for a shiny Regice, i got a rather nice one. Not shiny, but Mild natured with flawless IVs in SAtt and 30 in SDef. Not bad. I'm going to clone it, it'll make a good Special Sweeper. If anyone wants one let me know. ;)

BT ;383;

Shadowshocker

WELL THIS SUCKS
Thought of another banner idea.

Cloning. It's four letters away from cheating...
Four letters away from anti-cloning...
But only three letters away from pro-cloning.

Save letterspace. Support cloning!

*shot for lameness*

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
Agreed pm me if anyone bashes your members in your club. Although if either club is politly explaining their veiws. no ban. ok?

Agreed as well...If any of our members bashes members in your club...PM me and we'll kick them out of ours...

Its funny how you guys make such a big deal out of a banner none of us in our fanclub made :D

Stiker

CLoner 4 Ever
Is that Simi bash i hear?.....
Also if anyone has a Ditto they could trade me for some tests, PM me please.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Well, I got the National Dex in Pearl, so now I have access to trading away a ton of cloned things from my Emerald Version. Just ask me if you want something :p

Dran

Johto Gym Leader
Can i join the club? i got tons of clones on emerald =D

tpl2000

love = good pie
Agreed as well...If any of our members bashes members in your club...PM me and we'll kick them out of ours...

Its funny how you guys make such a big deal out of a banner none of us in our fanclub made :D

it is funny =]
but nonetheless, it was made by an anti-cloner, just no-one in your club.;476;

umm... can anyone here trade me two masterballs (to catch uxie and azelf) although i cant offer anything good (except pokerus) i will return the master balls back (by means of importing some thorugh pal park) after i beat the e4 and get the national dex along with a mew or jirachi if you want.

if not then can anyone tell me of a way to clone items in the american d/p that is SAFE and wont ruin data.

oh.. and to be on-topic:

What was the most recent pokemon you cloned?

mew and jirachi about two weeks ago along with some master balls.

tpl2000

love = good pie
azelf is incredibly easy to catch, if you can get its health low and a high lvl pokemon out it shouldn't take you more than 10 dusk balls, and those are a lot easier to get than master balls. uxie, on the other hand, shouldn't take you more than 20 dusk balls.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
umm... can anyone here trade me two masterballs (to catch uxie and azelf) although i cant offer anything good (except pokerus) i will return the master balls back (by means of importing some thorugh pal park) after i beat the e4 and get the national dex along with a mew or jirachi if you want.

if not then can anyone tell me of a way to clone items in the american d/p that is SAFE and wont ruin data.

oh.. and to be on-topic:

What was the most recent pokemon you cloned?

mew and jirachi about two weeks ago along with some master balls.
Sure, I'll give you two Masterballs, you don't need to give them back, since I have plenty :p But I still want the Jirachi you said you'd give me if you have it. ;P

ChariMence

Pro-CloningSig1.jpg

I made this.. banner/sig thingy. If anyone wants to use it. Just gimme credit for my first.. thing-a-majiggy. =]

If I see that people like it, I'll make more. If they don't, I'll make more anyway. =P

Stiker

CLoner 4 Ever
Oh I cloned my first pokemon ever today, I use the Diamond and pearl cloning glitch.
Affter about half an hour of trying i got the right spot ( 7. 75 revs )
I wasnt even expecting it becuase this was like my 30th try :(
So two Dilgais are cool :)
But i cant seem to get it to work again...My rapidash wont clone so il have to keap trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.