• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucio

WOOT! I JUST CLONED MY SHINY METAGROSS! YEAH! I CLONED AND I'M PROUD OF IT! :D (sorry for the caps but I'm damn excited!) :D

Isaac

Dragon Master
Sup, I was wondering if I could join this clan? Im pretty good at cloning, Ive cloned all my shinies idk how many time but alot. So can I join?
ps pretty much most of my cloned pokemon were cloned on pearl only 1 or 2 on emerald.

Last edited:

Shady Trainer

Pokemon Master
I need a movie darkrai because i missed the event. I will clone any of my pokemon for one. pm me with your fc and name.

KyogreKing

I'm back
Can I join the club? I've tried cloning before, but it's too hard. If I join the club can anyone teach me the secrets of cloning?I so totaly approve of cloning. Infact, my backup-backup dream is to be a genetic engenier!

Last edited:

nubinator

Banned
Will try to clone today, It'll be way easier if I can clone on my Diamond instead of cloning on Emerald, the Pal parking it.

And I'm putting shiny Gyarados's for Bidoofs ( any level ) on the GTS =D

That's once I get some more cloned/pal-park some :p

PokeMaster500

I can get you a level 100 shiny Blaziken tomorrow; look at my wants list in my sig and see if you have a pokemon I want.

P.S. Freeze Knight: I have the first 3(the Jirachi is lv 33, though). Look at my wants list as well.

Freeze Knight

super cuno
I can get you a level 100 shiny Blaziken tomorrow; look at my wants list in my sig and see if you have a pokemon I want.

P.S. Freeze Knight: I have the first 3(the Jirachi is lv 33, though). Look at my wants list as well.
I have nothing... xD

Skullfather

The God Of Pokemon
Everyone, I have a Darkrai; from NewMoon Island (Ticket accessed by another player's AR)(although I dont aprove of AR) for trade. Yes, it is cloned and has been cloned once; Level 100; so PM me with offers (It's duped so I dont really need anything heavenly; but I would like another cloned shiny or event in return)

xT0Mx

Hello, I'd like to join since I've already successfully cloned two pokemon.

If anyone would like to trade me some event pokemon I'll gladly trade you a Lvl 50 Torterra, Murkrow, or Alakazam. Just PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.