• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Club

O.K., Sir Crocodile has told me that he no longer wishes to be owner of this club because he is too busy. (here is the link to the old club. please don't post there though. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=190901 So now I am the leader of The Pro-Cloning club. Things will pretty much stay the same. The next few paragraphs are pretty much the same as Sir Crocodile wrote them but they are not in quotes because some phrases have been changed. Now on to the Info!

This club is basically for people who enjoy cloning.

There are only a few rules here.

1) No complaining about how cloning is "wrong." It’s just a game and we’re just having fun.

2) You don't need to have Emerald, you just need to have a positive disposition on cloning.

3) You must have a link to the club in your sig. Certain exceptions may be made.

4) Do not directly bash Anti-cloning mambers. you will recieve a 1 week ban on first offence and a permanent ban if you do it again within a month of the last ban (3 weeks)

Who's in This Club?

Leader:
Master of Fossils

Co-owners:
MJOLNIR

Members:
Sir Crocodile
MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
Rainbow Ho-Oh
Hiou2
pokeman4ever
Sceptile Master
Smack That!!!!!
Kirkeastment
Imperial Furret
Absoltastic
Talon Ray
Manjot
Purplemoon
Emerald Metagross
Waffles
Furanki Pkmn Master
Pichubros.rock!
Pikawho?
Davidone10
Bad Skitty
Oro-chan
ICY PHOENIX
Lati Master
Bad Skitty
Chaos Emerald
Zero X
AquaTeenHungerForce4Ever
48Elmaxo16
UnbeatableRioru&Lucario
Wiz4
PokeAjvmon
Ali_q8
TC8
DarkLucario
Mew3
Umbreon Rider
Gameover209
Sneasel007
Zowayix
Gameover209
Jolteonmaster2
Glenniej
Expert Evan
Rocket Kitty Umbreon
Biotrainer
ShibiMAn
Jukain : )
Typhlosionmaster
Jonah
PoKeMeIsTeRo9
Entay
Kill and run
Alchfilosofer
Glitch master
Bolgar
Pokefreak
Pokefreak001
Pokemongo-getter
RaiBlade
WaterTrainer411
Nintendo 6444
TWN
DoomStorm
Sparkyperson
Tyrannitar.armaldo
Magical Samurai
Meguel13
Rugia Thunder
AERODACTYL LORD
xBlaze
Axle
Buckeey
JediHiro
SoNNoR
Mew Trainer
Burningcharzard
Kitty Aruseus
Go is cool
Asarath365
Mew3
Eclipse
Omega
Tpl2000
MegaWeaville
Mirai Mirai
Crobatman
PsychicsRox
4th Generation Master
??????
Efl
Skatertrainer
Scrubout
BenRocksDiamond
The master trainer
Light Venasaur
Slick the Vaporeon
Major yoshi
Once in a blue mew
Blaze trainer
reddragon06
LocoUser16
Bronze Dragon
celbiIadore
Overheat hothead
Comkeen1
Tophdawg
Fatedlunar
Msamuleman69
MechaCronos
Tyranny of tyranitar
Superashman
Shiny Ho-oh
Gardeboy
Ho-ohrules7817
Horn Drill
<..::BioHazard-002::..>
Xelkuthrakalis
King of rhinos
Marcus Amponsah
Legendaryyagent
Pokerush
Cartman1
Nero angelo
FlareDS
SudoWooper363
Flygon62591
Talon ray
Pr. Glitch
Regiman
Myzou
PsyDragon Trainer
Mrdurp4
Makc43
DesAeros
Toilet Duck
ChazFox
Inverted Smeargle
Chimchar/Turtwig Killer
Legendary Trainer
WackyWeavile
shadow94
Xhero
Infernape kid
Hassamu
Mega_Trickster
Pocket-monster
Darkdragonmaster
Jessie_James
Grassland
Stitches
Super_Trainer
CharizardMan101
jgree133
Apower777
shooting star
*infamous94*
MEWSY=)
{fcc}stelth
ShellosMaster422
Pitch-Black
trucminhla
pochamalover
Raiburuto
jivhran
Aqua_Magma
Galactic guardian
Agustus
kimorix
0hero
Phiphler
Blaziken Master
Piplup194
c101yorkiehandler
lugia-articuno-lover22
alltypemaster
J. Fisk
Muilti
Capn Zangoose
Advanced trainer Kai
DragonTamer13
eric
Cool Dude Jack Shiny
???Mysterymissingno???
Super_Trainer
Charry
Piplup103
UmBReOn
Dragonstonerocks
Andren
Diamondman
Ols
Yonowarru
Espeonlover
Shadow2
Krabbymcnabby93
Elfinprince5
Freeze Knight
Bigmoose85
Kamekazi777
Vaporeon4ever
Lone wolf815
Viet Ace
Suicune Master
Bulma hater
Narutopokedude
Dudecat66
ChariMenace
mHMM
Tahluo
Asarath365
Yamisky0
Sapphireswampert
Not a Nazi
Everlyn
Marky Vigoroth
PokePrincess
Jordanvarona@gmail. com
Hauntershadow92
Cdawg3574
Neji122793
The Panda
PolitoadPsycho
Chuck Noris
I am bored
JackBauer
Daman2553
Tyranipole
Archeront
Piplupownz
Stiker
Zonix
Steel tide
Pokemon Gamer
woofmix
Nels
Sam T
Marky Vigoroth
Buster123
Quilavaplush
WishIHaddaManafi5
Shinyumbreon5
yami of light
Ultamate Glalie
Pkmn-pearl-person
Pokelisa
Luxrai
Shadow 07
Dran
Dalevi
AnimeFreak478
Dotaitos Tree
keakil7
Sixonesix
apokotou1709
aliexahnon
DaN ere
NapalmSillyPuddy
DennikinC
SPILLo
jolty jolteon
deanie
Rhyperrior
Diamond Dude
lordblaziken
Teoka
Technicolourmercury
lucario 1993
Kalzer
Bloo14
Sirk Onivaric
Omnipirate
Parukingia
Ranger Registeel
GrassTrainerKeath
Crazy Kid
Storm the Red
judge catcher
Lord Bowser
Horndrill
Shinobreon
pinkcha
Munchlax3000
Sadin
Dragon~Chan
BlazeShzdow
x Scizor x
weakestlink33
drakarai6543
Zabimaru
itsmelouis101
mr.lucario
Kyogre Fan
Legend tamer 1995
gigasceptile
Tubcake
calibur
Magby Master
Metal Power
Black Hawk
Saru king
ICY PHOENIX
xxflamexx
MasterYuke
Shadowman
pichu-master
Dark Phoenix
The Phoenix 999
killer 4 life
Trainer of legends
metalx42
Solid Metal
thorn6066
Dragonite trainer
Cloyster 1111
Shadow Man
DennikinC
mr.mime.jr
zanter33
Cybergear88
blaster549
POkeguru13
IllusiveSwampert
Will o Wisp
cloning master
Teshi-kun
Elite four myuu
JackMaddocks
PokeMaster500
panagiotisGR
Carnivine
Conquistador
jcasta1314
Chimchan
Samuelz
Early
UmbrionTrainer
Rumor
yuridabest
Evil Genius
Togekiss
revenge
Azure
zukirin
stuie
charlstonjbe
Element Eevee
Psychic Nick
Pyroman Dan
Bootsie b
eartsong
xptian
LatinoSoldier
Weavile lover23
endgame5000
aqil
ultima Swampert
wilfred888
Vereux0
GrifMan3000
Gryphie
Erich336
Red Riachu Returns
X D D X
GMW
giga872
anim3 z0mbi3
shinywurmpl
Polygon
pokemonmasterhustler
deoxysjirachi22
Dialga's Master
abdul
Shreike
Deltapiplupxa
Ranion
Walkid
ShinyRays
Amired
Yamahaaltoplayer
Unknown542
Poke Rock
Norrickls
Fishyfool
Chibiipompom
Sally7676
Pikablu the Pokemaster
PKMNTrainer753
Magical Pokemon
fredburger999
A-Burrito
Wrongleft
threehoboswithshaymin
Chaoses
Mental Problem259
*Darkrai Star*
Kwill

People with red names have a 1 Week ban.

Anyone is free to join as a member. Also you may become a Co-Owner if you earn it. We also need some people to make sigs and other images for us, so more people will know of our club. Please post the Image links even if you already did in the last thread so I can put them here.

http://i19.*******.com/4e1iknm.jpg Credit to Master of fossils
[IMG*]http://i19.*******.com/4e1iknm.jpg[/IMG*]

proccnb8.png
Credit to RaiBlade
[IMG*]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/617/proccnb8.png[/IMG*]

procloninglp8.jpg
Credit to Mega Trickster
[IMG*]http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6403/procloninglp8.jpg[/IMG*]

anticloning2og6.png
Credit to Shadowshocker
[IMG*]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3499/anticloning2og6.png[/IMG*]

procloningmy0.gif
Credit to Shadowshocker
[IMG*]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9659/procloningmy0.gif[/IMG*]

Pro-CloningSig1.jpg
Credit to ChariMence
[IMG*]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e134/Voldemortkil/Pro-CloningSig1.jpg[/IMG*]

pccmr6.png
Credit to Metal Power [IMG*]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1106/pccmr6.png[/IMG*]

clonebannermarkyvigorotyp3.png
Credit to Marcky Vigoroth [IMG*]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1660/clonebannermarkyvigorotyp3.png[/IMG*]

What Do We Do?

We basically talk about what pokemon or items we're currently cloning. And, to celebrate the release of Diamond and Pearl in the States, we'll be giving away legit clones of event pokemon that can't be obtained in any way other than going to events that may be hundreds of miles away from where you live! I will put up people who will be giving away event legendaries as soon as they post.
Mew: Inverted Smeargle
Legendary dogs: BioTrainer; Emerald Metagross; Chaos Emerald
Lugia: Chaos Emerald; ChariMence
Ho-oh: Emerald Metagross; ChariMence
Celbi:apokotou1709; ChariMence
Jirachi: Inverted Smeargle;apokotou1709; Narutopokedude
Deoxy:apokotou1709

How Can I Join?

Just post here, and your entry is guaranteed as long as you approve of cloning.

How do I clone?

Check out these links.

Cloning pokemon on Emerald
Cloning Items in Emerald
Cloning in Diamond/pearl

Last edited:

BioTrainer

The new club was finally approved. Great!
I'm sure it took you some time to write the members list didn't it?
I wish i could be in the list to give away clones of the LDogs, but i have to wait for the European release of the game...

Also, to whoever asked how to clone in D/P, here:
1. Enter the GTS.
2. Deposit the pokemon that you want to clone.
3. Select any pokemon in exchange. Just make sure its an unreasonable trade so no one will come in to grab it. E.g. LV 40 Palkia for LV 100 Manafi
4. This part gets a bit tricky. Click yes to confirm trade. Once the GTS status confirmation message shows up look at the lower right hand mini-clock, count 7-8.5 revolutions and turn off your DS.
5. Turn on your DS and reload the game. You might get a blue screen and error message: "Unable to get accurate report therefore reading from previous report." Don't panic just continue to load the game.
6. Check your party your pokemon should still be with you. Enter GTS and retrieve your pokemon that is stored inside.
Don't forget, do this at your own save file risk! People say if you save before entering the GTS there is no problem, but i'm not sure...

BT ;383;

Umm Yah sorry about not being active in the last one.... studies keep me busy.

On Topic : Well ill be able to trade out legit Timid and Bold mews when i get to the point of being able to transfer in the game.
Ill also beable give out jirachis and if any one wants a specifc natured one that might take longer but any request are welcomed. Just know that it might be maybe 2 weeks or so because i like to thoroughly go through my games... (currently at solaceon town and been playng about 17 hours now ^_^)

Stiker

CLoner 4 Ever
I want to joing (As i stated in the last tread)
Where is the banner i can add to my sig?

And can somone give me a cloned feebas, and the Diamond and pearl Chimchar and Pupplip?
Pm me for details thanks alot :)

sure welcome to the club. I will be posting banners on the first post here as soon as someone posts them. Untill them you will have to search through the previous thread.

Emerald Metagross

The new club is finally up! Gonna try to be more active on this one, but I cann't be online that much now and the lags don't help either. (I actually tried to post this 3 hours ago, but the lag did't allow it >_<).

Anyway I'd like to be on the list to give away Serious Natured Ho-Ohs and, if you need more than one person to give away the same, I'll also be giving away the Legendary Dogs.

Btw, for the people who have a link to the club, don't forget to change it, or new members will get directed to the old club instead. I'm going to change mine right now. ;)

i now have pokerus if anyone wants it... just send me a pm and ill try to schedule a time that works

By the way, for the people who have a link to the club, don't forget to change it, or new members will get directed to the old club instead. I'm going to change mine right now.
thanks for the reminder Emerald Metagross ^_^ and mind if i use the userbar in your sig if i give credit to RaiBlade?

Last edited:

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
Very nice.

Does that cloning glitch work on an english version?

samuelrz

Lucario fan
1. Enter the GTS.
2. Deposit the pokemon that you want to clone.
3. Select any pokemon in exchange. Just make sure its an unreasonable trade so no one will come in to grab it. E.g. LV 40 Palkia for LV 100 Manafi
4. This part gets a bit tricky. Click yes to confirm trade. Once the GTS status confirmation message shows up look at the lower right hand mini-clock, count 7-8.5 revolutions and turn off your DS.
5. Turn on your DS and reload the game. You might get a blue screen and error message: "Unable to get accurate report therefore reading from previous report." Don't panic just continue to load the game.
6. Check your party your pokemon should still be with you. Enter GTS and retrieve your pokemon that is stored inside.
Do you have a video?

steel_tide

Ill join, ill get pearl or diamond when it is released in uk (i think 1st of june) and ive got nothing against cloning

Shadowshocker

WELL THIS SUCKS
I've been rather busy recently, but I've got some more satirical ideas for banners you guys can use:

1. Anti-AntiClone the Kirby
Essentially this follows Leebui's Kirby banner, but instead of "SAVE 4TH GEN" it says "SAVE MY BOX", and instead of "EBAY" it says "MINE!"

2. Which one is the real one?
This parodies most 'save my shinies/pokes' banners. Preferably animated, the banner runs the following captions:
"Which is the real shiny Deoxys?"
"The one whose OT name and number match mine, DUH."
"Anti-anti-cloning -- because identification already exists!"
The last phrase may need reworking.

3. It isn't nice
This has two ideas. Idea 1 is a trainer giving another trainer a worthless Pokemon (i.e. Magikarp, Luvdisc, Dunsparce), much to the disturbed expression of the latter. Idea 2 is a trainer taking away a whole bunch of event Pokemon from another trainer.
Caption: "Anti-cloning -- Because it isn't nice to give people rare Pokemon!"

Maybe when I have the time, I'll attempt to do up these banners, but they're free for anyone who wants to do 'em.

Stiker

CLoner 4 Ever
Il try and make some banners when i have some time, Anyone willing to trade me Any Rare or event pokemon please PM me, Thanks.

Blackmist

Hello

I would love to join, I have wii and the wifi connection for ds so I can pretty much be online when ever I want, Personally I think cloning is not as bad as the missinago from red and blue but I did it just the same ^.^ Actually I went looking for you guys/irls because I can't beat the E4 <.< sad I know, I think I would be able to do it with a level 62 Infernape (hint hint)

Emerald Metagross

thanks for the reminder Emerald Metagross ^_^ and mind if i use the userbar in your sig if i give credit to RaiBlade?

Of course you can. RaiBlade created it for anyone to use in the previous club, so as long as you give credit to him, it's perfectly okay. ;)

Btw, can someone clear this up for me?
The Item Cloning glitch. Does it work in the US versions? Or is it just in the Japanese ones? If anyone has tried it on a US copy please answer. Thanks.

3. It isn't nice
This has two ideas. Idea 1 is a trainer giving another trainer a worthless Pokemon (i.e. Magikarp, Luvdisc, Dunsparce), much to the disturbed expression of the latter. Idea 2 is a trainer taking away a whole bunch of event Pokemon from another trainer.
Caption: "Anti-cloning -- Because it isn't nice to give people rare Pokemon!"

Pure. Freaking. Gold.

Shadowshocker

WELL THIS SUCKS
2. Which one is the real one?
This parodies most 'save my shinies/pokes' banners. Preferably animated, the banner runs the following captions:
"Which is the real shiny Deoxys?"
"The one whose OT name and number match mine, DUH."
"Anti-anti-cloning -- because identification already exists!"

Now I've some time to think about this one, here's why the anticloning logic of "which is the real (insert name)" doesn't really cut it:

The Pokemon at hand are usually event Pokemon, or shiny Pokemon.
The concern is that after trading/cloning, no one can tell whose is the original.

But, here's a thought.
Pokemon carry identification/OT/etc anyway. If one had sensibly cloned their Pokemon and kept the original in the original cartridge, the identity crisis wouldn't be an issue.

If you didn't clone the Pokemon, and you traded a valuable Pokemon of yours away with no replacement, then why would original identity be an issue when you deemed it only worth enough to be traded away?

...Or something like that.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I had a banner I made in the old thread, but I'll get the link later... too lazy right now :p

I haven't gotten the National Dex in my Pearl version yet, but I have a shiny Oddish, Zigzagoon, Zangoose, Poochyena, and Paras I can clone, as well as Pokerus, Soul Dew, legendary Dogs, Lugia, Kyogre (with a good nature), Groudon (with a good nature), Rayquaza, the birds, all of the XD-special-moves Pokemon, all of the starters, and... a whole bunch else that I'll be trading when I can.

Does anyone have a Jirachi with a good nature that's either completely untrained or fully trained that they'd be willing to clone and give me when I can get it?

Hmmm, saw the new thread, and checked the status of the old one; it is closed. I would like to reinstate that I would like to be a member of the Pro-Cloning Club. I'll change my sig ASAP as well. Don't know how much I will post here, but I am definity a cloner. If asked throuh PM, I would be glad to give the Legendary Dogs, Birds, almost any 3rd gen pokemon (383/386) or maybe even D/P pokemon if I can figure it out.

"Tyrrany of tyrranitar" <- Spelled wrong in member listing on first post, please correct.

Tyranny of Tyranitar ~;248;

I haven't gotten the National Dex in my Pearl version yet, but I have a shiny Oddish, Zigzagoon, Zangoose, Poochyena, and Paras I can clone, as well as Pokerus, Soul Dew, legendary Dogs, Lugia, Kyogre (with a good nature), Groudon (with a good nature), Rayquaza, the birds, all of the XD-special-moves Pokemon, totadile and chikorita, and... a whole bunch else that I'll be trading when I can.

Does anyone have a Jirachi with a good nature that's either completely untrained or fully trained that they'd be willing to clone and give me when I can get it?

Pokemon bolded i wouldn't mind getting

and i have the coloseum bons disk so if you can tell which natures you would want ill try my bestt to get them but i still hafta beat the e4 and get national dex so it might be a while

Also to the people sending me pms hold off for awhile till i get the nation dex and beat the e4 okkies?!?!?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.