• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

zukirin

This might not be the place to put this, but how come I can't post except here?? Need help from fellow club members!!

EDIT: nevermind, found out that the trading thread was changed lol

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm back! (unfortunatly not for long.)
Sorry about not being here, I have been on so many vacations this summer. I promise though, as soon as the school year settles in I will be back regurally.

Big news: I am holding an election for co-owner of the pro-cloning club. If you are interested pm me and explain why you want to do it (dosn't have to be long, 2-4 sentences) and I will pm you back whether you are accepted. I only need 2 Co-owners so don't be dissapointed if you dont make it. The maiin reason is to keep track of the member list while I'm gone, and to keep order (so pretty much just the first ;))

Last edited:

tempus

joined! didnt realise there was a cloning group. now i just need to figure out how to clone >_>

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Things have been so inconsistent with my being able to clone from GTS as I only got one successful clone out of like 30 attempts today as I'm probably either a split second too slow or too fast. Are others having difficulties cloning in GTS too?

GMW

Pokenub
I'd like to join, I cloned a lot in the GSC days and I'm starting it on D/P. So far I've cloned PBR Pikachu, Shiny Rayquaza and a Gyarados as a test..and that took me over 50 attempts. ._.

anim3_z0mbi3

hey guys i'd like to join too. i rlly need a shiny dratini if any1 has 1. thx so much!! :D

anim3_z0mbi3

hey guys i'd like to join too. i rlly need a shiny dratini if any1 has 1. thx so much!! :D

shinywurmpl

Heya. A little new to this forum. But I do agree with cloning. I have done it once on D/P, and then got discouraged when i got lot's of failures after. Also the fact of shinies is tempting. Shinies shouldn't really matter when it comes to something like this since usually they're only used as little trophies. Mostly cloning let's both people have what they want. It's all good imo. Sign me up!

nubinator

Banned
Hello again, We should have a debate somwhere with the Anti-cloners about if Cloning isnt cheating....

And Does anyone think the D/P cloning glitch is to... hard? I tried atleast 20+ times and failed everytime. So 20 something Oddishs are gone forever.

Polygon

Hello, I would like to join. I have cloned pokemon to give to my friends for awhile in pokemon emerald, however, they are just pokemon like Feebas or Chimecho that are too hard to find. I could also clone pokemon for anyone here, but I don't have anything that anyone would want. Also dose anyone have a mew, I couldn't got to the event that had it, and I have been looking for one every since.

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
this is anoying i cant clone in diamond coz my wifi wont connect.
louzy error code 52203

also if it isnt 2 hard when my wifi starts working could someone get me a mew.
i was gona get 1 from an event in adelaide when i went threr on holidays once except they changed the date without me knowing (the date was xchanged to something else eg. it was set 4 something like the 5th of june and then they changed it 2 the 30th of may a day before the 30th.)
so i missed out. :( it woz an event in australia 4 the 10th aniversary

Parukingia

G. Commander Pluto
has anyone actually had their dp deleted by the glitch,never done dp cloning before, i would like to know

How can i join? i NEED cloned legends. I'm not all that good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.