• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Problem with Mt. Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
I've been having a weird problem with Mt. Battle. I'll get to a high-numbered battle (it was 92 or so the first time, and 81 the second), and then I'll suspend the game, and it'll save and everything, but then when I come back to it, the game says it can't find any data on a saved Mt. Battle challenge, and I have to start the whole thing over. Does anyone have any idea why this could be happening?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Hmm, I also once had that problem in that the save file for Mt Battle would delete itself, but it is only the second time I've heard of this happening though. It may be that its down to bad memory cards or the such, or simply that in that aspect, Colosseum may have some errors in keeping the save files for Colosseum mode, and with that there's nothing you can really do about it.

Try another memory card perhaps if you do have another, and also try to limit those saves as well, and have a big long push as you approach the end so that you don't have to risk saving too often and having the data corrupted, is all I can say. It only ever happened to me the once anyway, I really do doubt anything else can be advised, so shall close this. (If you DO happen to know what's up with this or any other hints at overcoming the problem, then PM the thread opener).

Status
Not open for further replies.