• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Problem with Pokémon Home & Hisuian Forms

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
There’s one problem I’ve been noticing with Pokémon Home & I was wondering if anyone else either has the same problem or has any idea why. I’ve been making a habit of bringing pokémon from other games into Legends (the starters, Bergmite, Petilil, etc) to evolve them into their Hisuian forms/evolutions so I could trade them for something else. However, when I bring them back into Home & try to trade them on the GTS, I keep getting an error saying I can’t trade those pokémon. Does anyone know why that is?

Last edited:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I just tried to deposit a Wyrdeer that originally was a Stantler in HeartGold and I got the same message. My guess is that these Pokémon are being falsely flagged as hacked or “impossible”. It seems like the games were updated to handle this but not the GTS.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
They probably didn't expect players to take any of hisuian forms from PLA and attempting to trade them. Some of them like starters have unique moves and the Home GTS hasn't been adjusted to handle it?

Det. Viper

They probably didn't expect players to take any of hisuian forms from PLA and attempting to trade them. Some of them like starters have unique moves and the Home GTS hasn't been adjusted to handle it?
It’s that they are Hisuian Pokémon in balls from places other than Hisui. A Wyrdeer from PLA can be traded on the GTS but my friend ball Wyrdeer from HeartGold gets flagged and my lure ball Hisuian Samurott from Sun gets flagged. They forgot to code these possibilities into the GTS. I assume someone forgot that Pokémon transferred from other games and evolved there are legit.

There was a similar issue with LGPE as say Steelix or Politoed with the LGPE symbol we’re flagged by the GTS for a few months before it was fixed.

Tobunarimo

Bird-Brain Banter
Heard there was an update recently, was this fixed? It should've after the whole Hisui GO event.

Det. Viper

I can confirm that it is fixed. I once again attempted to deposit the friend ball Wyrdeer and this time I was successful. So Hisui Pokémon in non-Hisui Poké balls can freely be traded now.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I had a Overqwil in the heaviest ball, for stylistic purposes, but when I transfered it to Home/Scarlet it turns into this aquamarine plain ball? Wtf??

Det. Viper

I had a Overqwil in the heaviest ball, for stylistic purposes, but when I transfered it to Home/Scarlet it turns into this aquamarine plain ball? Wtf??
The Hisui Poké balls are not coded into the game. PLA, BDSP and SV use the Strange Ball, the one you said, to handle Poké balls that aren’t in the game.