• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Problem with Pokemon Pass/Event Lunala

Charizard7316

Hello All,

I am a new user around here who is a shiny hunter and has been having an issue with Pokémon Pass. I'm in the U.S., so the event ends tomorrow for me.

I went to the GameStop with Pokémon Pass and scanned the QR Code. However, when I click on REVEAL CODE, no code is shown.

Has anyone else had this problem? And how do you correct it?

Thank you and enjoy Sword and Shield!

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
You need to go somewhere the area has a stronger signal for the internet or wifi OR you have to restart your device to make sure your code appears.

Charizard7316

You need to go somewhere the area has a stronger signal for the internet or wifi OR you have to restart your device to make sure your code appears.

Thank you so much! I tried the first already in several different areas, with no luck. So hopefully the second works!

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
Thank you so much! I tried the first already in several different areas, with no luck. So hopefully the second works!

Just make sure it work properly! If that doesn't happen, contact the consumer service to see if you can get it.

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
It happens to me yesterday. I went out a different areas to see I got a strong phone signal and thankfully, it works. Although, I did send consumer services and now I got the codes. Whelps.

Charizard7316

It happens to me yesterday. I went out a different areas to see I got a strong phone signal and thankfully, it works. Although, I did send consumer services and now I got the codes. Whelps.

Lucky! I'll have to do the same thing tomorrow. It's really weird because I never had this before with any app. I thank you so much for all the help!

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
Lucky! I'll have to do the same thing tomorrow. It's really weird because I never had this before with any app. I thank you so much for all the help!

I may suggest to do it now before tomorrow because the deadline. I don't know if you can receive it by tomorrow. It up to you though.

Charizard7316

I may suggest to do it now before tomorrow because the deadline. I don't know if you can receive it by tomorrow. It up to you though.

I did do it and it actually is spinning a lot better! But, still no code loads sadly. I think it's in Consumer Services's court now sadly.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ugh. I tried to get the promotion myself, but even after going to my GameStop and using the app, there was no option to scan the QR code anywhere on the app despite allowing my phone to access the camera. I took a photo of the QR code anyway, but outside the app.

Seriously, who the hell thought this was an easier way to get Pokemon outside of codes on paper?

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
Ugh. I tried to get the promotion myself, but even after going to my GameStop and using the app, there was no option to scan the QR code anywhere on the app despite allowing my phone to access the camera. I took a photo of the QR code anyway, but outside the app.

Seriously, who the hell thought this was an easier way to get Pokemon outside of codes on paper?

Actually, while you have Pokemon Pass, you can go to the camera that said Qcode something and click on it and scan it. I thought PokePass has it but no I just decide went to my camera and boom it there. Yeah, Pokemon Pass really confusing how to use it....

P.S: I love your image of Persona!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Actually, while you have Pokemon Pass, you can go to the camera that said Qcode something and click on it and scan it. I thought PokePass has it but no I just decide went to my camera and boom it there. Yeah, Pokemon Pass really confusing how to use it....
Nothing showed up in the app, though. Despite having the camera allowed, it wasn't even showing.

I'll just accept the unfair reality and say I missed on this event because of its unneeded gimmicky requirements.

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
Nothing showed up in the app, though.

Okay, when you arrive in GameStop, open your PokePass and it should said 'you have arrive'. Make sure you set location on. When you got it, go to camera when it has Qcode something or if PokePass has a scan Qcode, scan it and you got the code. However, it didn't show you code yet. Either restart your device or close app and login. OR get somewhere strong phone singal or strong wifi so you can get the code.

Hope it help, at least I want to help you get that code.

I'll just accept the unfair reality and say I missed on this event because of its unneeded gimmicky requirements.

Ouch... Alright, sorry you had a rough time for not getting it.

Last edited: