1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with rival rematch in Crystal

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by Rord64, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rord64

Rord64 Johto Champion

Everywhere I read, it says in Crystal that your rival can be rematched as you enter the Indigo Plateau on Mondays and Wednesdays. Everytime I go there on these days, he does not show up no matter where I walk.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this some sort of glitch? (I've beaten the elite four already)

2. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

I think you mean HG/SS sorry

3. Shymain

Shymain Shaymin Lover

4. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

From what I remember, he only appeared when you tried to enter the room where the first E4 member is. Try walking towards the entrance to the first E4 member and see if he appears. If you have tried this, then you probably have to defeat him in Mt.Moon as well before he appears at the Indigo Plateau. But if you have beaten him at Mt.Moon as well, I don't know what the problem might be.

5. Crystal6

Crystal6 Gen.2 Shiny Breeder

I thought he was supposed to train in the dragon's den on those days...

6. NoogietheMBP

NoogietheMBP New Member

You have to beat him at Mt silver first I believe. Have you done that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.