• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Problems seeing images

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I have problems seeing the images in other people’s sigs. It stated last night. They just started disappearing. It’s not as bad on firefox as it is on explore, but there it’s really bad.
My friend elyvorg said she had the same problems.

Can it be an error on the site?
Do any of you have the same problem?

K-os

Bullet Punch
Imageshack hosting isn't flawless. That's most likely the cause. =/

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Okay. Just wanted to be sure.

Edit: It's different from person to person what will show up and what will not. How can you possible do anything about that???

Last edited:

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Actually I'm pretty sure my problems come from AOL's Parental Controls acting retarded. They seem to have suddenly decided that ordinary banners and sprites have "adult content" or something >.>
They show up for me when I go on FireFox, which doesn't have Parental Controls, so my problem is either solved by using FireFox to go on the forums or by waiting for the Parental Controls to go back to normal.

Scenice, have you tried right clicking on a picture and selecting "Show Picture"? It worked for me a couple of times when the reason the pic wasn't showing up was simply it not loading fast enough.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Will try that :D Hope your right

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
Actually I'm pretty sure my problems come from AOL's Parental Controls acting retarded. They seem to have suddenly decided that ordinary banners and sprites have "adult content" or something >.>
They show up for me when I go on FireFox, which doesn't have Parental Controls, so my problem is either solved by using FireFox to go on the forums or by waiting for the Parental Controls to go back to normal.

Scenice, have you tried right clicking on a picture and selecting "Show Picture"? It worked for me a couple of times when the reason the pic wasn't showing up was simply it not loading fast enough.

I know right. Now most Pokemon related images aren't showing up with the new updates the the AOL Parental Controls. It's really stupid to me.