• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Procrastination!

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Procrastination pretty much runs in me throughout my school days. Before it was projects, now it's homework.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Oh man, I procrastinate a lot. I usually still get decent grades, but... sometimes piling up homework is very un-appealing. On an ironic note I actually wanted to do my homework last night and realized I left my folder in a class, which I'm not sure will be believable due to my procrastination... the only way this will work out is if I can find out which class I left it in before class starts this morning, providing the doors are unlocked, and somehow get it done in my first class.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
When i procrastinate it usually isn't with intentions as i have bad memory and forget homework...
But when i am procrastinating i spend most of my time playing classic snes games.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
When i procrastinate it usually isn't with intentions as i have bad memory and forget homework...
But when i am procrastinating i spend most of my time playing classic snes games.

Well maybe you should use an assignment book, if that is the case, and just always look at it...I always write my homework down, though I still don't always check it lol

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I'm procrastinating right now. Lol.

I'm on an iPad, so it's real easy to get off task and play games instead of type up an extremely important paper that I should be doing righ now. Oh well. Maybe later.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I do have an agenda book (my school gives them out to all students), but I often forget to look in it, and sometimes even forget to write my assignments in it ^^;

Iristle

I make no sense
I'm procrastinating right now by reading this thread. Ironic, isn't it?
I'm a good student, it's just forcing myself to hunker down and actually do the work that's required of me is the difficult part. I don't have the best attention span anymore and get easily distracted and bored... And the work is starting to pile up. I have coursework due for both my Art and Photography subjects and I know it's bound to turn into a repeat of last year's Graphic coursework - which I kept putting off until the very last minute, like right when it needed to be handed in to be marked - unless I do something to sort it out. I find it really difficult to turn my attention from other things, since anything sounds better than doing work, and I could really do with sorting out this problem but I have no idea how. >.<

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
I'm procrastinating right now by reading this thread. Ironic, isn't it?
I'm a good student, it's just forcing myself to hunker down and actually do the work that's required of me is the difficult part. I don't have the best attention span anymore and get easily distracted and bored... And the work is starting to pile up. I have coursework due for both my Art and Photography subjects and I know it's bound to turn into a repeat of last year's Graphic coursework - which I kept putting off until the very last minute, like right when it needed to be handed in to be marked - unless I do something to sort it out. I find it really difficult to turn my attention from other things, since anything sounds better than doing work, and I could really do with sorting out this problem but I have no idea how. >.<

You're not alone, dude, I'm the same exact way, I get you completely ;)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I'm procrastinating right now, I need to put 2 even t's into my phone so I don't forget about doing stuff to and for my friends and I need to do homework

Ytterbium70

DIE PEOPLE
I procrastinate A LOT. My parents often yell at me for it, but since I'm the only boy out of my 4 sisters, the worst punishment I've ever gotten was my 3ds getting taken away for a month or so.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
I procrastinate A LOT. My parents often yell at me for it, but since I'm the only boy out of my 4 sisters, the worst punishment I've ever gotten was my 3ds getting taken away for a month or so.

Well you may be different, but for me that's a pretty bad punishment ha ha...

telos

i brought ice cream
I used to procrastinate really bad, I would hold off major projects till the last 2 days before it's due.
I still do procrastinate but now I'm methodical about it, and I've gotten really good at it.

But I'm procrastinating right now, I should be putting in my application for the USCG but I'm nervous so I'm telling myself to hold it off.

The Master Chief

video games of all sorts, my phone, and this site procrastinate me from doing homework lol. i used to be an A+ student now i dropped to a C- D+ dude :/ im getting better though. im now C+ student (not that better but its something xD)

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
I should post something about my procrastination habits....Eh....I'll do it some other time *stares off into space thinking about bacon, ham and bacon sandwiches* Mmmmm....Bacon..

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer
Its not as much procrastination as I can't concentrate on my work sometimes, and i can't get to and spend all day on serebii...
Yeah thats procrastination.. sigh
Recently I've been trying to procrastinate as much, as you know, HS...
Not yet fixed thou.. I'll type in the last few letters later

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Yeah... like so many other people on here, if I'm on Serebii then I'm usually procrastinating when I should be doing homework, essays, stuff like that. It's an unavoidable truth of being a stressed teenager who has had pretty much enough of school and life. That's why I play video games.