• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Procrastination!

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers
I procrastinate my procrastination. That's how bad it is! For example, if I have an assignment due on Monday, and the day is currently Wednesday, I wouldn't do it until Sunday night. But some days, I procrastinate even further than that and end up doing my work the period before the class that the assignment is due in.
And I still manage to do better in those assignments that those people who do it the day it was assigned. Haha! :D

Me too! >.< This started like two years ago though I do it by the end!

Dreamy

Oh geez, I should be writing right now, but serebii is so distracting lol. Pokemon is one of my main distractions, but video games in general occupy most of the time I spend procrastinating.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I use to be pretty bad with procrastinating homework :p Nowadays, I procrastinate about going to work. Just kidding, when it comes to my job I never procrastinate. Speaking of which, I gotta leave for work in a hour. I have stuff around the house I gotta get done, but all week I have held it off. I have been on my 3ds playing Black 2, and posting on here when im not working. Tonight, when I get home im gonna have to get stuff done around the house. We will see how that goes lol.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Yay.. a thread for me !
I am the biggest procrastinator ever !

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Ugh, I have a terrible knack for this. I mean, I procrastinate on my HW... and as a almost sophomore, I should know better...

I also have a story I'm finding trouble to write.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
The only reason i procrastinate is because i cant refuse to do things with my friends for some reason DX

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
There's a lot of things I procrastinate about. I'll go into more detail later.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like to procrastinate. especially in pokemon. I would like to do things in advance because I would get lazy later on.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Love to procrastinate every now and then. Haven't been able to that much as of late though :(. Dang rl keeps getting in the way. Got more than my share of chores to do. So any procrastination has been put on the back burner for now. Hopefully I'll be able to do more procrastinating over the summer :).

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I don't like procrastinating but its a disease. I cannot help it at all, I just put stuff off against my own will. I'll try to remedy it by making schedules or plans for myself but nothing has helped :'(

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
i just don't do anything school related not at school.

granted i fail a couple classes, but whatever. i make up for it.

i procrastinate longer than i do the work.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
I'm with John (two post down) on this one. I also make schedules and to do lists. Sometimes they work, but most of the time they don't. I find myself getting ready to go jogging "for real this time" but then I remember I have to water my Berry Plants, then I get caught up in other stuff as well, and jogging just never happened.

-Nator-

Got laid off yesterday, which is unfortunate, because I have a tendency to procrastinate on important things...

Colt45

Cobalt
I procrastinate in the day, I procrastinate in the night. I procrastinate in the winter, the summer, the spring, the fall, by the river, on a mountain, in a valley. I procrastinate, everywhere, anywhere, and always. I am the master procrastinator. I'd post more, but... eh... I'll do it tomorrow.