• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Procrastination!

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
I am procrastinating right at this very moment, despite the fact that there are three essays that I could potentially be working on right now.

TheEliteEmpoleon

One of the things that I find interesting about me and procrastination is that even when I only hae one little worksheet for homework, and/or I have to do something later at night, both of which apply to me right now, I still procrastinate.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I am a master procrastinater, but I have purposefully kept my amateur status so I can compete in the procrastination olympics. The only problem is that it the people who set it up keep moveing back to a later date.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Ah, that was a good episode of Spongebob...

If there's something I procrastinate on a lot, it's reading. Even if I have to read the book for an assignment, I can't help but put it off sometimes even to the point that I don't read it at all. Thank God for SparkNotes.

Ausgirl

It's a very bad habit of mine but I've become a bit better at getting things done sooner rather than later. I find that doing work while still at school is helpful because then I'm less likely to be distracted with things like TV and videogames.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
That's my favorite thing about living on my own so far. I've been procrastinating cleaning my apartment for 2 months now, and there's no one who even knows.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
I don't procrastinate TOO bad, but I usually don't do the work I want to get done ever. I blame the Internet!

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I don't procrastinate, because i prefer to get things done and then move on.

I hate wasting time.

Kipst3r

Meh-Life Trainer
I don't really use Pokemon to procrastinate on purpose, somehow I accidentally procrastinate with Pokemon. Or video games. I do however, purposely go on the internet to procrastinate. I usually start homework at 6 or 7 pm and finish (depending on how much work) in 15-30 minutes. Except projects. I actually try to get them done. Of course, I turn them in kinda late anyways.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Lets see....how have I procrastinated.......hm.......eh, I'll tell you later. I got something to do.XD

Chespin17

Doopliss17/TCMets17
I put the "pro" in procrastination. When teachers say you can't do this assignment the night before because you won't get it done yada yada, I like to lean back and mentally say "Challenge accepted."

Sephora

yes I'm back
I procrastinate my procrastination. That's how bad it is! For example, if I have an assignment due on Monday, and the day is currently Wednesday, I wouldn't do it until Sunday night. But some days, I procrastinate even further than that and end up doing my work the period before the class that the assignment is due in.
And I still manage to do better in those assignments that those people who do it the day it was assigned. Haha! :D

MetroidTrainer

i seem to get slower at doing my homework every year. now its just gotten to a procrastination fest filled with pokemon and metroid prime and Taylor Swift

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
...I don't procrastinate as long as I have control of the time I use to do my homework.

And I will procrastinate as long as my friends are around.

I also will procrastinate if I feel like doing something else intensely.

...In general its hard to get me to work sometimes.

D: XD

But I do my work when it is truly needed -3-

SkSk_Is_GoD

Witness My Sickness
If work is needed to be done you can trust me to not do it. I'm supposed to be doing essays right now but I'm playing pokemon/guitar/talking to people on skype/whatever else I can do other than work xD