• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Production problems Pokemon anime

dp045

By this point, the pokémon anime is a dying patient that needs to be unplugged. Hopefully the pokémon franchise will fail in all possible areas, because only in the wake of a financial and demoralizing crisis, the people who make the decisions could take another direction or approach to re-enchant the audience and, incidentally, make more decent products or even
some other good.

But it's a lot to dream, with the end of the Pokémon anime, specifically, Ash's story I'm satisfied.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
The joke of this thread is that all the people calling for the anime to be cancelled and saying that the cancer has to be removed will still enthusiastically watch along as the next series airs and keep participating in the same discussions of the anime they apparently can't stand.

Pokemon fans are funny people.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
The joke of this thread is that all the people calling for the anime to be cancelled and saying that the cancer has to be removed will still enthusiastically watch along as the next series airs and keep participating in the same discussions of the anime they apparently can't stand.

We’re all addicts stuck in an abusive relationship.

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
We’re all addicts stuck in an abusive relationship.
Indeed you are. It’s no wonder you guys are so miserable pretty much every single episode. You hate Pokemon, yet you’re unable to stop watching for some reason. And much like addicts of other things, instead of looking within yourselves and trying to change, you blame people who genuinely love the series, the production team, and anyone else you can. (Honestly, you COULD try blaming the executives, but they don’t make themselves easy targets, so you don’t.) You’re drunk on your misery and victimhood to the point where even if an episode is good, you find reason to hate. It almost makes me feel bad for you...well, almost.

Last edited:
I laughed the fact that "Pokemon anime bad" people is still watching it anyways but Should I drop completely of Pokémon Anime and I could slowly join the Digimon club anyways.

dp045

Let's celebrate when the Pokemon anime and Ash's story ends. There will be no more offended fans.

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."

It's called sunk cost fallacy.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Indeed you are. It’s no wonder you guys are so miserable pretty much every single episode. You hate Pokemon, yet you’re unable to stop watching for some reason. And much like addicts of other things, instead of looking within yourselves and trying to change, you blame people who genuinely love the series, the production team, and anyone else you can. (Honestly, you COULD try blaming the executives, but they don’t make themselves easy targets, so you don’t.) You’re drunk on your misery and victimhood to the point where even if an episode is good, you find reason to hate. It almost makes me feel bad for you...well, almost.
lol chill

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I’m just here for the booze and the tears. It makes me happy after grading a bunch of midterms.

BobbbidyBob

I’m confused.....some want Ash to “die” but when they tried to introduce a new protagonist, Goh, and semi-start from scratch people complained Ash wasn’t getting enough spotlight....so I’m a bit lost lol though it’s true maybe Goh wasn’t that well written. Interestingly...there were some side characters that in 1 or 2 filler episodes showed they had much more potential as co protagonists than Goh, like Allister

Last edited:

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
I’m confused.....some want Ash to “die” but when they tried to introduce a new protagonist, Goh, and semi-start from scratch people complained Ash wasn’t getting enough spotlight....so I’m a bit lost lol
I personally want him to leave the show as a main protagonist and start a new with a new character. Ash can still exist, just maybe a champion that appears occasionally, but the people who want him to die are ridiculous.