• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prof. Espacio's Laboratory

-Espacio-

Prof. Espacio's Lab

Thanks for visiting Prof. Espacio's Laboratory, -Espacio- hopes you comment and/or critique all of the sprites he makes ^^

(WIP)
MangaWallyColored.png

TeddiursaRevamp-1.png
TorchicxTeddiursa-1.png
CombuskenxUrsaring-1.png
Chimchar.png
Wynaut-1.png
SteelixFlyingReElement.png

Last edited:

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Not much done to ralts in my opinion. I don't think that re-coloring will impress to many people, sorry! Duskull looks pretty darn good, I'm glad that the outline isn't too thick, so good job on that one.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
You did something to the Ralts? Anyway, the Duskull is pretty good!

-Espacio-

Not much done to ralts in my opinion. I don't think that re-coloring will impress to many people, sorry! -See sprite below- Duskull looks pretty darn good, I'm glad that the outline isn't too thick, so good job on that one. -Thanks :)-

You did something to the Ralts? -See sprite below- Anyway, the Duskull is pretty good! -Thanks ^^-

raltsshadingeditscq6.png

-Enlarged to show detail :p Hopefully now you can see I didn't just recolor the DP Ralts sprite and I actually took some time to make a few changes. IMO, the pale colors and new shading make it look better, but maybe that's just me

Papa. L

Scratcher!!!
Nice, Icons are meant to be in low detail and have a distinct outlining pattern. You made it too detailed. The Horn thing on Ralt's head is supposedly meant to be rather flat. You had rounded shading which made it look wrong. Love the pale colours, the black outline is an awesome touch. It makes it look really cool but if you want it to be more like Nintendo Sprites then you'll need to colour the outlines. I see you made it waaayyy more realistic. I think the higlights are just right, Nintendo rounded it too over. I disagree with the 'all shadows' shading on the right eye though (Our left). <3 the Duskull Pixel Over. Hope I helped.

.:~Luis~:.​

[aka]

[for my opinion see above] >.>
Lol you definitely need to do more of those recolors!
Ralts looks SO better imo. What'd you do exactly?

Lemon!

MAPMAKER FOOLZ
Wow these are really really good. I love the duskull alot. And the Ralts is really good. Very "kyledovish".

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
Wow, ralts looks like a normal ralts thats sick.

Papa. L

Scratcher!!!
The Ralts has the same outline but that's it. Espacio just reshaded it and gave it a new dull palette. It looks cool.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Very nice duskull!
But... one question, why did you make the Ralts darker? Seeing as it's an emotion pokemon and all...

Duskull: The Shadong is not that good, if seen better, make about 5 shades.

Ralts: Hmmmmm, I dont think I have seen anything like this. Good job.

Papa. L

Scratcher!!!
What? I think you mean how the whole outer layer of outline is black? I think it looks awesome like that. I also think it's intentional?

-Espacio-

Nice, Icons are meant to be in low detail and have a distinct outlining pattern. You made it too detailed. The Horn thing on Ralt's head is supposedly meant to be rather flat. You had rounded shading which made it look wrong. Love the pale colours, the black outline is an awesome touch. It makes it look really cool but if you want it to be more like Nintendo Sprites then you'll need to colour the outlines. I see you made it waaayyy more realistic. I think the higlights are just right, Nintendo rounded it too over. I disagree with the 'all shadows' shading on the right eye though (Our left). <3 the Duskull Pixel Over. Hope I helped.

Thanks for the comments and crit ^^

[aka];8753257 said:
[for my opinion see above] >.>
Lol you definitely need to do more of those recolors!
Ralts looks SO better imo. What'd you do exactly?

Thanks a lot, I will try to make more ^^ First, I make my own colors for the sprite, then I recolor it with the colors I made, next I reshade the sprite, and last I made the outline black & add the shadow-ish thing under it. Are you going to try making one yourself?

Wow these are really really good. I love the duskull alot. And the Ralts is really good. Very "kyledovish".

Thanks Lemon! Your right, I guess the Ralts is in kyledove's style :p [didn't mean to copy his work/style, just sort of happened ^^;]

Wow, ralts looks like a normal ralts thats sick.
Thanks, I think... [don't really know "cool people" lingo ^^;]

The Ralts has the same outline but that's it. Espacio just reshaded it and gave it a new dull palette. It looks cool.

Thanks Papa. L (do you mind if I call you Luis?)^^

Very nice duskull!
But... one question, why did you make the Ralts darker? Seeing as it's an emotion pokemon and all...

Thanks! Well, I didn't exactly make it darker, I just made my own colors for Ralts which just happened to be darker than the original. But I see what you mean.

Duskull = wow, i'm envious :)
Thanks ^^

Duskull: The Shadong is not that good, if seen better, make about 5 shades.

Ralts: Hmmmmm, I dont think I have seen anything like this. Good job.
Where exactly on the sprite is the shading not good? Just saying "i've seen better" isn't very helpful to anyone ^^". I only like to use the colors on the official sprite, when I try to make my own shades it looks horrible x.x. Thanks for the semi-crit and comment ^^

you certainly made the ralts look better ;)
as for the duskull, yeah I don't really like that large sprites but you did REALLY good on that!
Thanks a bunch :3

when you recolored the ralts you made an improvement BUT you forgot the inner lines its only the outline and not the inner line who has got color which means its completely flat looking.(take the spike on the helmet as an example)
Not really understanding what you're trying to say here :?

What? I think you mean how the whole outer layer of outline is black? I think it looks awesome like that. I also think it's intentional?

Yeah the black outline was intentional, thanks for the comment ^^

The Duskull P.O is very good.
Thanks for the comment and reviving my sprite thread :p

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting in like forever, I wasn't really in the mood to sprite. But I feel ready to get back to it, so here are some trainers I recently made ^^​

Last edited:

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Ha ha, I never saw the Duskull update, Awesome. :D The eyes look great, like everyone else said, it looks amazing.

Trainer time! Second one is good, but the first one.....^_^; he is standing in an odd position, no? Sort of, backwards, half-turned, head slightly askew, I don't even know. I think it maybe the way the head is, still not bad on his part. :p

-Espacio-

Ha ha, I never saw the Duskull update, Awesome. :D The eyes look great, like everyone else said, it looks amazing.

Trainer time! Second one is good, but the first one.....^_^; he is standing in an odd position, no? Sort of, backwards, half-turned, head slightly askew, I don't even know. I think it maybe the way the head is, still not bad on his part. :p

Yeah, I know the first one looks awkward, I think its because the head is turning slightly, like he's about to look back. Thanks anyways ^_^ I just made a female version of the first one, but the head is still messed up...^^"

GDE

Palette Professor
I love the way you made ralts more depressing :D