• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Prof. Gureshaw’s Midnight Course~

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
@(thesilverwolf) Francois - Circuit

Circuit’s list spaced out, and descriptions filled in among the spells;

Mechanical Disruption - Ever need to stop a machine to buy some time or prevent unwanted results? Use this spell to put a stop to it.

Datamancy - Datamancy is a technique for manipulating the codes found in technology through magic. It is useful for quickly writing and rewriting code, as well as retrieving data thought to be lost.

Livewire Tavel - Travel through live electrical wires when you use this spell, great for traveling long distances in the city.

Password Lockup - Be double safe that your passwords are secure, and that you’ll never forget them!

Alchemy Plans, Battery Recharge - By disrupting alchemy halfway, the alchemist can unleash a large electrical charge. Here’s a way this charge can be useful!

@ (Unicorn) Kelly -Glen

The image and words faded from Glen’s page and were replaced with new ones;
It’s alright. Books don’t have birthdays, as you know, but I should be about 1100.

Another softly painted image faded in below the sentence. It was a woman in medieval clothing, with a black cat by her side.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Neigh.
Kelly Green
Kelly's Room

For a second time, Glen produced a beautiful image for Kelly to behold. She smiled at the image, pleased that this book was so artful. She briefly wondered if any of the other books were this artistic. Her eyes were fixed on the black cat in the image. It made her heart pang briefly as it reminded her of Sneezy. Sneezy was a black cat whom she spent most of her time at the shelter taking care of. When they brought him in for the first time, he had a slight cold and would sneeze a lot, hence the name. Out of all the cats there, he would always follow Kelly around, paw at her legs, and meow for her attention. She was sad when her parents told her she would be going to a boarding school because she never had the chance to say goodbye to Sneezy. He deserved a good home. It was too bad she wasn't there to see him off.

She struggled a little through the sentence, but eventually it made sense. It was helpful that the letters were plain. If they had been cursive or any other typeset, it would have taken her much much longer to read.

"Wow. You must know a lot! Professor Gureshaw said we're supposed to learn how to do a spell by the end of the week. I'm not really good at anything though..." she murmured. The only thing she could think of that she was remotely good at was taking care of the animals at the shelter she used to volunteer at. But her parents didn't seem to feel the same way. It was always the same... she would come back from the animals shelter and they'd give her the same disapproving stare, saying that she should be spending more of her time studying to be a better student than playing with beasts that could never provide anything but frivolities. That was the one thing she could never agree on with them. The animals at the shelter were always happier to see her than her own parents, and that meant a lot to her.

thesilverwolf

Francois "Frank" LeBeau
Dorm 6:55 AM

Circuit's text appeared, giving details to the specified spells:

Mechanical Disruption - Ever need to stop a machine to buy some time or prevent unwanted results? Use this spell to put a stop to it.

Datamancy - Datamancy is a technique for manipulating the codes found in technology through magic. It is useful for quickly writing and rewriting code, as well as retrieving data thought to be lost.

Livewire Tavel - Travel through live electrical wires when you use this spell, great for traveling long distances in the city.

Password Lockup - Be double safe that your passwords are secure, and that you’ll never forget them!

Alchemy Plans, Battery Recharge - By disrupting alchemy halfway, the alchemist can unleash a large electrical charge. Here’s a way this charge can be useful!

Frank appraised the descriptions of the spells that Circuit provided him with. Hmm...these all seem pretty useful. He thought about which one seemed the most intriguing to prepare. Got it. He looked back at the shiny pages of Circuit.

"Circuit, would you mind elaborating on how to use Datamancy and Mechanical Disruption? Also, I need a spell that would allow me to keep you safe from non-witches."

Frank would wait for a response from Circuit before leaving for class.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
(OOC: VampirateMace, does the school have a science lab with dead animals for dissecting? Like...frogs and cats?)

Lovina Castiglioni
Dorm Room
Tome - Brimstone

Powdered mummy, often just called mummy is a common ingredient in necromancy and black magic, so you could ask the professor to get you in contact with a seller. You could also make your own, mummifying a small animal, and then crushing the dried remains.

Dance Macabre - A complex variation Animate Bones, requiring a fairly full graveyard and at least one other necromancer.

You will need:
A least 1 other necromancer
A cemetery/graveyard/mausoleum
Powdered mummy
1 amethyst amulet per necromancer
1 easily portable instrument per necromancer

You will each need to wear the amethysts while performing this spell. Sprinkle mummy across the graveyard, making sure to get every grave you can. Then play the following song.

A sheet of music, more complex and lively than the Animate Bones melody appeared below the instructions.

The deceased will leave their graves to dance to you music. The better you play, the better they dance. If you play faster, they will dance faster as well. Make sure to play the whole song, otherwise you’ll be obligated to return the dead to their graves manually.

Séances - Séances are a common practice for getting in touch with the deceased, used by both witches with the Spirit Contact ability, and those without. It makes contact easier for witches with Spirit Contact, and possible for those without Spirit Contact. Commonly a Séance is preformed around a table with three or more people holding hands, one of which being the witch attempting contact. Sometimes the witch in conatact will speak for the dead, but often message media such as an Ouija board or a homemade board will be used. Some witches even use a designated table carved with letters and a glass. Candles and incense are often used to cleanse the air in preparation for a séance.

When Lovina read how powdered mummy was made, she groaned inwardly. It was either she contact Professor Gureshaw after the next class with no homework to show, or she do it herself, catch a rat and risk looking like a lunatic in the process. Dance Macabre was a more complicated version of Animate Bones, and performing a Séance required holding hands with, undoubtedly at least one of her male classmates, so both were out of the question. She decided that Speaking Skulls was going to be the spell that she was going to attempt. Taking her iPhone, she went to her notes and started typing up the list of things she needed to buy or obtain for today and perhaps, later on.

- Amethyst amulet
- Ouija board
- Skulls
- Mummy powder

Damn it, how the hell am I supposed to obtain the last two?

Looking at her list, she knew that the first two were fairly easy to obtain, knowing there was an occult specialty store not too far away that she could go to. The latter two however, were more difficult. Lovina did not know whether said skulls had to be real ones or human ones, being the owner of quite a few crow-skull necklaces herself. If those wouldn't do, she was going to have to order them online and as far as she knew, shipping was a drag. As for the powdered mummy, the only places that brought anything to mind were a pet shop and the biology lab, where she occasionally saw dead animals.

Man, that's quite a lot of mummy powder I need, so no rat there. I'll need a big enough skull and some mummy powder...man, whatever I find in the lab would have to do...

"OK, Brimstone, time to go back to Frankenstein mode. I'm going to the science lab. And...thanks for your help, man." She said, before closing Brimstone and placing it back under her bed. Taking her messenger bag containing her normal books, she unlocked her door and went out, heading in the direction of the science lab to go have a look at whether they had what she needed or not.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
(OOC: Sorry for not posting XD)
Cameron Kingston
Dorm Room
Driftwood

Cameron felt a sharp jab in his shoulder as he awoke from the dizzing darkness of sleep. He felt the dried tears on his face, and quickly went into the bathroom to wash up. After he got out of the shower and did his daily bathroom ritual, he looked at the clock. It was roughly 7:30... Which means he might be late to class if he didn't hurry up. He looked at Driftwood, who had watery ink on it's pages, most likely from Cameron's tears.

For that you’ll need a to make a Salt Valve Charm.

Salt Valve Charm - With this charm you’ll be able to freshen salt water in a snap. Reset the valve when fresh water is more convenient.

You will need:
Aluminum wire
A very small bottle
A coin with a hole in it
A small bone, with ends removed
Wire, string, chain, etc to suspend the bottle from

Use the aluminum wire to wire the coin to the bottle. Also attach the suspension string/wire/chain. Take the bone and chip it small enough to fit snuggly in the bottle opening.

When you suspend this bottle in salt water, the salt will collect in the bone, once the bone is full, turn it around and suspend the bottle in fresh water to release the salt. Return the bone to it’s original position and you’ll be ready to collect salt once more.

"I do have Chemistry first... So I could ask for the wire there.... THat sounds good! Sorry for not being clear enough last night, I was a little tired. Hmm... Can I have a password for you? I always feel safer when somethings protected. If I can... Can it be the phrase Memento Mori? That's all for now Driftwood, have a nice rest!" Cameron cheerfully to the book before looking at Luke

"Hey, we're going to be late. See ya." Cameron told his roomate before heading out the dorm room. He went down the hallway and stairs case until he reached the Science classroom to sit down and have a seat for class. He was always early, it was just a little habit of his.

Sketchie

literally some guy
(OOC: Can anyone be in my math class?)
Chase Lewis
Chase's dorm
Tome - Rusty

New words formed on Rusty's pages. Chase checked to see if Michael was still absorbed in his homework and music before reading again.

I meant I wanted him to leave you alone. It’s a hard trick forming messages from pre-selected words. You’ll have to learn to read between the lines if you want me to help keep your secret like that.

"Oh. Okay, then," Chase whispered back, "I'll do that. I'm going to stop reading, because I don't want Michael to get suspicious. But before I do, do you have any spells on making fire?" Chase set the book aside, covering it with his pillow. He went over to his backpack, and took out a textbook for his history class and started reading.

Michael took off his headphones and closed his math book. He looked up at Chase, and said, "Hey, where'd that other, cool-looking book go?"

Chase, not taking his eyes off of his history book, replied, "I put it away." He slammed his book closed and looked Michael in the eye. "Why are you so enthralled by that book? It's only a journal," he lashed out.

Michael looked away, looking a little hurt. "I'm just wondering... you seem to really like it... I'm not going to take it from you, it's not mine... sorry for asking, I didn't know..." he stammered.

Chase smiled a little. "Hey, it's okay. Sorry for snapping at you like that. Didn't sleep well last night," he said, standing up and stretching his hand out to help Michael off the floor. Michael took his hand, smiling.

"Me and my friends are playing basketball during lunch. Wanna come with us?" Michael said as soon as he was on his feet.

Chase grinned. "Heck yeah, I need a basketball game," he said. Michael went over to his dresser, and Chase took that opportunity to see if any new words had appeared on Rusty's pages.

Last edited:

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Luke Kendall
Dorm Room
Tome- Cumulous

Luke grabbed his pack and slung it over his shoulder. It seemed to bring him down a little from the weight. Ah damnit, I can't strain my back. Cumulous does also make my pack look weird. I need a bloody spot for him! He looked around while Cameron was in the shower and thought that hiding Cumulous under the bed would be best. "I hate things under the bed... they don't belong there!" he said to himself, but he didn't find any other favorable spot

He removed Cumulous from his pack and decided to check for a response before he left.

Spring Rain- A light refreshing spring shower, no matter the season!
You will need:
3 oz of violets (flowers and leaves)
1 cup of sand
1 tsp sugar
Glass bottle
Heat source

Crush the violets as fine as possible. Put the crushed violets, sand, and sugar into your bottles. Swirl to mix, then heat as evenly as possible over your heat source.

After cooling, the mixture may be used at any time. Make a circle around yourself from the sand-violet mixture. Rain should start within 30 seconds.

Luke read to himself and tried to memorize every word on the page. "Violets...sand...sugar...bottle...heat. Alright, I got it. Thanks bud, Cumulous lockout- nit wit. He still had to get used to his password. He slid Cumulous under the bed and his roommate stepped out of the bathroom.

"Hey, we're going to be late. See ya." Cameron was already out to class and Luke was just there. "I already know that, besides I was the one who woke your lazy a** up!" It was no use, he was long gone.

He went for the door and muttered the ingredients and instructions to himself. He also tried to plan out his schedule and how he could accomplish the spell. Hmm, I have to go to Chemistry right now and they should have some nice flasks. Maybe after that I can sneak into the school's garden and procure some violets and sand. Although, I may be late to Cooking class after that, but there I can get the sugar and heat source. Very well then, I should be on my merry way!

(OOC: I'm assuming the school has a garden and almost any class...)

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Diego's Dorm Room
Tome- Ebony

As Diego finished his tea, he went over to read the book.

A grey scale image of a fairy dragon perched on the edge of a teacup formed on Ebony’s page. It was rather cute compared to most dragon depictions, having exaggerated features, such as large eyes, claws, and ears, skinny limbs and a short muzzle. It’s transparent wings extended behind it, and were almost as long as it was. Small spikes ran down it’s back and tail.

Diego found the dragon adorable, but a bit too small. It was about the size of a bird. While it could blend were, he was not sure what the critter could do.
"Are Fairy Dragons intelligent?" he asked Ebony before thinking on Wyverns.

"And what of wyverns? How are they in size?" Diego said before he sighed and began meditating.

He felt his heartbeat slow down and his breaths deepen. He let himself enter this state of focus and relaxation.

He began doing Spirit Contact.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
8:00 am, hurry, get to first period!!!
(Everyone gets to decide their own 7[or more] class schedule, but don’t forget to attend some version of the 4 core subjects; English, Math, History, and Science)

@ (Unicorn) Kelly -Glen

The image remained the same, but the words above it changed;
Don’t worry. Just tell me what you like, and I’ll find you the perfect spell.

Circuit’s list spaced out again, detailing the requested spells and adding new items;

The first step in Datamancy is to select a simple device of the sort you wish to learn to manipulate. You will need to wear two rings, each made of a different conductive metal. Wear them on the same hand, but not touching, if the device is small enough to hold in one hand, or one on each hand if the device is larger. Place your hand(s) so that the rings come in contact with the device. Do not let the rings touch each other at any point. Close your eyes and concentrate on the device. If this step is successful you’ll be able to see code from the device in your mind’s eye.

Step two is to practice. The images will get clearer, come faster, and eventually you’ll be able to manipulate the code. Eventually you should be able to manipulate code in seconds.

You will need:
Thick paper(such as index cards)
Drawing implements (pens, pencils)
Scissors
Fairy dust
Thumbtack
A copper ring

You will need to prepare this spell ahead of time so that you can have it ready when necessary. Draw out a ninja throwing star shapes on your papers and cut them out. Discard paper scraps. Use the thumbtack to transfer a drop of your blood onto each star. Blood contains iron, which is magnetic and will aid in the disruption process. Lightly brush fairy dust around the edges of the stars. Not only will the stars fly better, but the dust has magical properties that can interfere with mechanical and electrical processes on it’s own.

Keep the stars hidden in a pocket or bag until you need them. You will also need to wear the copper ring on your throwing hand. When you need to stop a machine, take a star toss it at the machine. If it makes contact it should disrupt the mechanical or electrical processes of the machine. Unless your aim is consistently dead on, it’s probably best to have no less than three stars.

You might try:
Sparkling Barrier
Micro Security
Digital Invisibility Cloak
USB dagger

@ (Jean Grey) Lovina (again)- Brimstone
(Of course, this is a full experience high school… plenty of frogs. I think you have to find the cats on your own though.)
(BTW, the homework was to pick a spell, not perform the spell)

Good Luck, commented Brimstone before his pages returned to the text of Frankenstein.

@ (Lost Requiem) Cameron - Driftwood
(No worries)

Words flashed across Driftwood’s open page;
Driftwood Lock-Out, Memento Mori

The words quickly disappeared leaving the pages completely blank.

@ (TheSketchQueen) Chase - Rusty

The altered journal entry on Rusty’s pages shifted again, and a list formed;
I sure do!
Flame Powder
Charged Flint
Alchemy Plans, Lighter
Alchemy Plans, Fire

@ (SenorLaughsaLot) Lucas - Cumulous
(Yes, and violets grow wild as well. See my note about core classes, other than those 4 you can take any classes you want. )

Cumulous’ pages wiped clean in response to the lock-out.
(You can change your password btw :D)

@ (DVB) Diego - Ebony

Ink flowed onto Ebony’s pages;
Yes, they’re fairly intelligent, and can be trained similar to dogs.

Wyverns are quite large, a smaller one might be around the size of one of the school’s buses. As mentioned they can eat several cows.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Diego's Dorm Room
Tome- Ebony

Diego did not make contact but he was content he could try again later. Besides, it was time to get going. First Period woudl start soon. He picked uP Ebony to read.

Yes, they’re fairly intelligent, and can be trained similar to dogs.

Wyverns are quite large, a smaller one might be around the size of one of the school’s buses. As mentioned they can eat several cows.

Well, at least he could ride one if he could ever tame it. Well, the Fairy Dragon would do well for now and he would figure out the rest later.

"Do you have any spells for protection against theivery, mind boosting potions or potions for... love?" Diego siad, blushing at that last one. He was getting everything ready, and locked the dorm room, having Ebony with him.

thesilverwolf

Francois "Frank" LeBeau
Dorm 7:05 AM

A wide smile spread across Frank's face as he looked over the requirements for Datamancy. He could actually perform this spell if he wanted to, but now was definitely not the time. He needed to be getting to class soon. He looked over the other spells that seemed even more interesting than both Datamancy and Mechanical Disruption. Frank was tempted to skip class and look through all of these spells, but he could not; his mortal education was just as important as his magical one.

"Unfortunately, Circuit I have to get to class. I can just leave you out for plain eyes to see. Is there some sort of security spell that I can use to keep others from opening and reading you?" Frank looked down at the blocky text that was beginning to form.

BAlightning

(OOC @TheSketchQueen: I could put Ethan in the same math class as Chase)

Ethan Hunter
Room
Tome- Tempest

On the page across from the spell words began to appear.

I was Morgan’s first spell book.

I suppose you should know that with a book as powerful as me, you’ll probably have to watch you back around the other witches. But you seem like an alert kid.

Gureshaw did warn the class that more experienced witches might be after their books. With a previous owner like Morgan Le Fay, Ethan imagined that it would be more likely that he would have to deal with that than the others in the class. However, Tempest seemed to imply that the other witches in the the class might be dangerous, in some way or another. Ethan thought that was interesting because his classmates had no way of knowing about her, assuming that none of them have any background knowledge of witchcraft. Any knowledge his classmates have from Tempest right now is from their own spellbook.

After this thought process he asked, "Are there any spellbooks I should take note of?"

Before he had a chance to read her response he got a look at his watch, it was almost time for first period to start. Ethan wasn't too worried about any ramifications of being late to that class. The math class he was in was below his level of ablility, anyways. Ethan decided that he should probably just leave now anyways, he could always read Tempest's reply between classes. After gently packing Tempest in his bookbag, he left to go to his class.

Sketchie

literally some guy
(OOC: @BAlightning: Thanks. I'm just randomly going to pick a teacher, if that's okay with you
@Everyone: Hey, will this be an even/odd day schedule, or is every class in one day?)
Chase Lewis
Chase's dorm ---> Mrs. Clement's Math Class, room A1-04
Tome - Rusty

The rusty ink welled up onto Rusty's pages.

I sure do!
Flame Powder
Charged Flint
Alchemy Plans, Lighter
Alchemy Plans, Fire

Chase smiled. "Thanks, Rusty. I have to go right now, and I can't look at it, but I'll ask for Charged Flint when I get back. Will you please fill up your pages with awesome journal stuff?" he said and he put the book back under his pillow and make sure it wasn't visible, took his backpack, nodded a goodbye to Michael and dashed out of the door.

He got to his math room as soon as the late bell rang. The teacher glared at him. Mrs Clements was a tall, slim woman with long ginger hair and dark green eyes hidden behind glasses, and who almost always wore gray pencil skirts and white long-sleeved collared shirts with puffy sleeves. "Well, well, well. Chase, this is your third time almost late to class," she said sternly.

Chase smirked as he sat down at a desk in the second row. "Nice to know I'm a trouble-maker," he replied cooly, "Teachers always learn their names first."

"Chase! I will not tolerate this kind of behavior from one of my students. Now please, we are about to get started," Mrs. Clements growled. Chase rolled his eyes as the teacher began her lesson. Yeah, yeah, integers, lines, whatever. I already know this crap. Chase thought while absentmindedly taking notes. Eventually the teacher gave out the schoolwork, and sat down at her desk. As the rest of the room quickly got started, Chase leaned back in his chair and looked around. One student caught his eye, a boy with wild red-brown hair. Do... don't I know him from somewhere? I'll have to ask him...

"Chase! Get back to work! I was told about your... behavior when it comes to math, and I do not accept it," Mrs. Clements said, snapping Chase out of his thought process. Chase mumbled some profanity as he looked down at his mathbook, the numbers swirling around the pages. Chase started slowly, occasionally cursing under his breath.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
@ (DVB) Diego - Ebony

Fresh ink filled in below the last response;
Fpr protection there are several barriers, charms, and hiding spells you can use:
Sparkling Barrier
Triple Lock
Crescent Moon Charm
Fundamental Talismans, No. 23
Bitter Water
Magic Box
Blank Map

There are a few thing you can do to boost your mind;
Concentration Egg
Glittering Past
Clarity Concoction

There really is no such thing as a Love Potion, but you can emulate the symptoms of romantic love with one of these Lust Potions;
Witch’s Obsession
Fundamental Talismans, No. 9
Fundamental Talismans, No. 9.2
Lingering Lust
Fundamental Talisman 7.2

Circuit’s page cleared, and a couple blocky sentences appeared at the top;
Sure, just place your hand on the page for me to scan. This is far more secure than the outdated lockout method most of the books use.

@ (Balightning) Ethan - Tempest

Tempest quickly responded;
Obviously it’s the witches, not the books you should be wary of, but both Brimstone and Sear contain powerful spells. Aurora may also be one to be cautious around, since we have often been in the hands of rival witches. Henbane could be a problem, since she has a loose tongue, so to speak.

@ (TheSketchQueen) Chase - Rusty

Rusty’s pages filled once more with the old ranch hand’s journal.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Diego's Dorm Room
Tome- Ebony

Diego began reading as he saw the list.
For protection there are several barriers, charms, and hiding spells you can use:
Sparkling Barrier
Triple Lock
Crescent Moon Charm
Fundamental Talismans, No. 23
Bitter Water
Magic Box
Blank Map

"What's the Crescent Moon Charm and Magic Box?" Diego asked her, hoping the box was what the thought it was. Hammerspace was always an awesome capability.

There are a few thing you can do to boost your mind;
Concentration Egg
Glittering Past
Clarity Concoction

"What's Clarity Concoction and Glittering Past?" Diego asked her. Both sounded interesting.

There really is no such thing as a Love Potion, but you can emulate the symptoms of romantic love with one of these Lust Potions;
Witch’s Obsession
Fundamental Talismans, No. 9
Fundamental Talismans, No. 9.2
Lingering Lust
Fundamental Talisman 7.2

"...What do each of those do?" Diego asked her. He didn't want to approach it, but this appealed to his dark nature. He looked over his schedule. First was his English class. He was an awesome one, since the teacher used manga and anime. Next was mathmatics, which was advanced algebra. He was happy he could have gotten most of math credit transferred so he could be done by this semester. Next was his science, Earth Science. Then was Home Economics around lunch. Then History, which was on essays. His last classes were Film class and art class.

thesilverwolf

Francois "Frank" LeBeau
Dorm 7:10 AM

Frank did as Circuit asked and placed his hand on the page of the book. He waited for the scanning to commence. He was awfully giddy with all of this magic business. There was so much to learn and study. He couldn't have asked for a better situation to happen to him. Just to think, before he was skeptical of this entire class, but now he was all in. After Circuit would scan his hand, and Frank would bid him goodbye. He placed Circuit on his desk and under his laptop. The electricity would be sure to keep Circuit comfortable.

Frank grabbed his backpack and headed for the door. He left for Chemistry class which was taking place in the science lab.

(OOC: Does anyone else think it would be helpful for everyone of the same age/grade level to have their Science, Math, English, and History classes at the same time? It would allow for consistent interaction.)

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
(OOC: @:thesilverwolf, I agree!
@:JG, forgive me if this is bunnying Lovina, but you did mention she was going to the science lab...)

Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
Science Lab
Tome - Henbane

After a casual walk to the school building while humming a cheerful tune to himself, and saying hello to some of his friends that he saw along the way, Leo made his way to the Science Lab. His first class of the day was Chemistry. Leo thought it was an interesting subject, namely because the class was hands on, and you actually did stuff, as opposed to reading out of a textbook, or listen to a boring lecture for the whole class. He never liked classes where you just sat there all period and didn't do nothing. He can't concentrate like that, and had a hard time paying attention.

When he got there, he quietly went to his desk, and put his stuff down. It seemed that he had arrived early. There was only two other students there. One was a blonde boy wearring a sailor suit, and the other was a redheaded girl, who seemed to be searching the lab for something. For what she was looking for, Leo didn't have a clue. Upon closer inspection, he noticed that he'd seen both these students before. He could've sworn he saw them at the crafts class last night. Immediately, Leo went up to the girl, and tapped her on the shoulder. "Um... excuse me, but uh... what'cha lookin' for?" He asked with the usual smile he had on his face. "And have I seen you somewhere before? You look familiar."

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
(OOC: I love it that Leo doesn't see Cameron. Also, my Schedule will be in my post, it might be helpful for the characters to do that. Just a suggestion.

Warning: Post will be layed with puny names )

Cameron Kingston
Science Lab
Driftwood

Cameron saw more kids starting to come into the classroom for class to start. He saw one of the loud mouth kids from last night in there, and sighed. He looked out his window with a warm smile while playing with his hair, something that people associate with love.Looking around the room he saw all sorts of beakers and burners, and a cabinet labeled 'experiments'. The board was a chalkboard which had the teacher's name wrten out on it, and next to it seemed to be a coin in American currency... It was called a nickle. He then decided to take out his class schedule to look over it again

Chemistry with Mr El Per. 1 (Full name Nick El)
American Literature with Mr. Jackson. Per 2
Woodshop with Mr. Oak, Per. 3
World History with Ms. Chong, Per. 4
Lunch
Cooking with Mr. Bonnefois, Per. 5
Calculus with Mrs. Wright, Per 6
"Jousting" with Sir Lance, Per 7

Oh god, this just want to make me laugh. It seriously wants to make me laugh... So many punny names... Just so many punny names.... Well, Mr. L, where are thou? Cameron started to burst out laughing while clutching his paper, hacing mostly everyone in the room give him weird looks. He didn't mind, as the Americans were always to quick to judge anyways. After calming down, he started fiddling with Driftwood's page, waiting for the teacher to arrive to class

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
(OOC: Don't worry, it doesn't count as bunnying. XD)

Lovina Castiglioni
Science Lab
Tome - Brimstone

Lovina scanned the lab, not finding what she needed on the worktables. Moving to the sinks, she caught sight of a number of wriggling bags. Looking around to see if anyone was watching her, she peeked inside them. Frogs, a lot of frogs and just what she needed to prepare the mummy powder her spells asked for. Taking the smallest bag of frogs, she wrapped it in a paper bag to muffle out any possible croaking and stuck it inside her messenger bag as quickly as she could. The mummifying could wait later, after she bought the bandages. For now, suffocating them would do.

"Um... excuse me, but uh... what'cha lookin' for? And haven't I seen you before? You look familiar." A familiar voice asked, causing Lovina to freeze and turn around. What if she was caught. Looking straight at the speaker's eyes, she was about to speak, before a warm feeling came over her face and she found herself turning red once again.

Mio Dio, what's with my luck today?

It was that guy once again, the one who had the nerve to change in front of that damned window last night. Lovina scowled, but even she could feel the blush that was creeping across her face. Now that he was right in front of her, it probably only made things worse. No, she so did not have a crush on him, he was stupid and too happy after all.

"Me? Well, of course, you've seen me, idiota! Are you as dumb as rocks not to realize that I'm you classmate in Arts and Crafts too?!" She snarled, remembering to keep anything about the actual crafts class under wraps in broad daylight, "arts and crafts" being the codename she used for the class. She tried to will herself not to blush as she continued, but it definitely was not working, with the image still in her mind.

"As to what I'm looking for, it's definitely none of your business, handso-...I mean, a**ho*e!" She continued, before heading to her assigned seat and looking back at him.

"If you need a name, it's Lovina...not that I'll need yours anyway." She finished, before sitting down and placing her bag next to her.

BAlightning

Ethan Hunter
Mrs. Clement's Math Class
Tome- Tempest

Ethan managed to get to class with plenty of time to spare. His teacher, Mrs. Clements, seemed fairly stern about punctuality. Ethan was proven right in this regard when one of his classmates came in almost late and she chewed him out. To be fair to Mrs. Clements this guy had done this three times already and the year had just started. Despite this, Ethan felt that she just enjoyed her position as an authority figure over the class.

His classmate, Chase apparently, made a retort towards back at her, which she did not seem to appreciate. Ethan glanced over at this guy and he recognized him. That guy was in Gureshaw's class with him, yeah the tall, redhead. Chase looked over towards Ethan and Ethan could see that the other guy recognized Ethan as well. Then Mrs. Clements snapped at the redhead and told him to get back to work. Ethan, on the other hand, had a bit more anonymity from sitting in the middle of the class. He wanted to take out Tempest and see her reply, but felt it wasn't a good idea to have her out in the open right now.

Looking forward Ethan noticed that the girl whom was sitting in front of him had a few little dangling trinkets on her backpack. He remembered that the talisman he was going to perform required some small items stolen from their owner. If one of these trinkets went missing the girl wouldn't even notice. Ethan didn't even know whom this girl was and din't have any ill will against her, nor did he have any particular desire to cause her to fear him. However, there wasn't anyone whom he wanted to fear him and he did want to test the spell out. This was the perfect chance to get an item for it. After rationalizing it Ethan discretely grabbed one of the ones that he saw.