• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Prof. Gureshaw’s Midnight Course~

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Lucas Kendall
Science Lab
Tome- Cumulous

Luke arrived to the Chemistry class and couldn't help but want to yell. The first thing he spotted as he entered the classroom was his roommate. Damn it. I have to share a room and class with him. Yesterday was already enough for the bloody year. Upon further scanning he saw two others that were in the Crafts class from last night. Oh great, it's her. The dumb klutzy b**** who decided to bump into me. And ... that guy. I can't remember his name. He let out a sigh when a thought occurred to him.

Now's my chance to actually try to find some ingredients. This class should have something. He looked around and saw an array of beakers, flasks, and tubes on the shelves. He decided to go look for a bottle that would be suitable to put his concoction in, preferably a small one that could be portable. As he inspected the vast variety of beakers he found one that fit his requirements. Ahah! This one seems perfect! He turned his head to make sure no one was watching and snatched a nicely sized flask. This flask had a round bottom with a long, narrow tube, like the ones that would be used for potions. While he was there he decided to grab a cap from the supply that was conveniently there. Heh, so far so good.

He walked calmly to his seat, which happened to be behind Cameron. As he sat down he gently put down his pack, careful not to break the stolen flask. He then heard an outburst from the red headed girl he could not stand.

"Me? Well, of course, you've seen me, idiota! Are you as dumb as rocks not to realize that I'm you classmate in Arts and Crafts too?!"

Jeez, what's up with her? Must be her day. And Arts and Crafts?... Ah! She must mean the Crafts class, clever I must admit. She continued with her loud self and stated her name. It was Lovina. What kind of name is that?

He turned to the front of his desk and was alarmed by the sudden burst of laughter from his roommate. "What a moron," he muttered under Cameron's laughter. He laid his head against his hand and slumped onto the desk.

Great way to start the day...

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
@ (DVB) Diego - Ebony

Ebony’s pages filled with fresh responses;
Crescent Moon - Attach this beautiful talisman to your bag when you go out to detour thieves.

Magic Box - The extra dimensional spaces of this box makes hiding things a snap.

Clarity Concoction - This potion will have you centered and able to focused in no time.

Glittering Past - This quick brew can be used to briefly refresh the memory.

Witch’s Obsession - This complex brew cause an undeniable obsession in the drinker, towards the brewer.

Fundamental Talismans, No. 9 - No collection of charms and talismans is complete without a talisman to attract members of the opposite gender. Fundamental Talismans compiled by Edgar Mann.

Fundamental Talismans, No. 9.2 - A slight variation on Talisman 9 that appears to attract member of the same gender. Fundamental Talismans compiled by Edgar Mann.

Lingering Lust - Sprinkle this powder around to keep people thinking about you long after you’re gone.

Fundamental Talisman 7.2 - A simple variation of Talisman & will make you smell like whatever the smeller finds attractive.

@(thesilverwolf) Francois - Circuit

There was a brief flash of green light as Circuit scanned Francois’ hand. After that the pages not only when blank, but they turned black.

@ (Lost Requiem) Cameron - Driftwood

Driftwood, being locked, stayed blank.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Diego's Dorm Room
Tome- Ebony

Diego examined the spells and such Ebony provided as he was heading to class.

Crescent Moon - Attach this beautiful talisman to your bag when you go out to detour thieves.

Magic Box - The extra dimensional spaces of this box makes hiding things a snap.

Diego smiled at the Magic Box. That sounded really cool. Crescent Moon Charm was also very handy. Now for the mental enhancement potions.

Clarity Concoction - This potion will have you centered and able to focused in no time.

Glittering Past - This quick brew can be used to briefly refresh the memory.

Diego figured the Clarity Concotion and the Glittering Past will be potions he will be using often. Diego wondered how he could possibly take the medicine right before any tests. He will need to check the limits though.

Now... for his somewhat dark desires...

Witch’s Obsession - This complex brew cause an undeniable obsession in the drinker, towards the brewer.

Fundamental Talismans, No. 9 - No collection of charms and talismans is complete without a talisman to attract members of the opposite gender. Fundamental Talismans compiled by Edgar Mann.

Fundamental Talismans, No. 9.2 - A slight variation on Talisman 9 that appears to attract member of the same gender. Fundamental Talismans compiled by Edgar Mann.

Lingering Lust - Sprinkle this powder around to keep people thinking about you long after you’re gone.

Fundamental Talisman 7.2 - A simple variation of Talisman & will make you smell like whatever the smeller finds attractive.

Witch's Obsession was too dangerous, but maybe he could found some desperate guy who he could help out... possibly. Talisman No. 9 sounded awesome. Lingering Lust was also good while he rejected the others.

"How do I make Fundamental Talisman No. 9?" Diego asked Ebony as he was looking around.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(I’m going to have a busy week this next week, so you guys should RPG through the classes, and teach yourselves your instant magic.)

@ (DVB) Diego - Ebony

Ebony’s tiny font scrawled over the pages once more;

You will need:
A sheet of copper
A thin sheet of wood
Leather
Thick thread
2 feathers
Wood tacks
1 U nail
A length of chain
Metal snips
A saw

Cut small heart shapes from both your copper and your wood sheets. The copper heart should be slightly smaller than the wood heart. Center the copper heart on the wooden one and tack it in place. Cut a third heart from your leather and use the thread to attach the feathers to it. Center on the opposite side of the wooden heart and tack in place. Use the U nail to attach the chain to the talisman, and your ready to go.

This charm seems to attract members of the opposite gender to the owner, but only works when it’s visible. So, if you’re overwhelmed with the attention, just put it away.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
School Hallways
Tome- Ebony

You will need:
A sheet of copper
A thin sheet of wood
Leather
Thick thread
2 feathers
Wood tacks
1 U nail
A length of chain
Metal snips
A saw

Diego figured he could simply go to the Crafts table of Art Class and make himself a token. He double-checked and was sure the art class would have what he needed. He then checked the actual instructions. He would probably need a bit of help since he was not that good with hands.

Cut small heart shapes from both your copper and your wood sheets. The copper heart should be slightly smaller than the wood heart. Center the copper heart on the wooden one and tack it in place. Cut a third heart from your leather and use the thread to attach the feathers to it. Center on the opposite side of the wooden heart and tack in place. Use the U nail to attach the chain to the talisman, and your ready to go.

This charm seems to attract members of the opposite gender to the owner, but only works when it’s visible. So, if you’re overwhelmed with the attention, just put it away.

Diego was nervous but felt that this would be worth it. As he headed to his first class, he needed to know something. "Hey Ebony, how can I make it so only I can access you?" he asked.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
@ (DVB) Diego - Ebony

On the page across from the talisman instructions, words appeared:
Do you really think I’d let just anyone talk to me? But if you must, you can use lockout. Say ‘Lockout Ebony’ then a password. I’ll only respond to your voice repeating the password.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
School Hallways
Tome- Ebony

Do you really think I’d let just anyone talk to me? But if you must, you can use lockout. Say ‘Lockout Ebony’ then a password. I’ll only respond to your voice repeating the password.

Diego smiled and nodded. He was happy to know Ebony would guard the secrets but at the same time, you can never be too careful with these sort of things.

'Lockout Ebony, Hero Heart," Diego said. He was wondering why that was the first thing that popped into his head. Well, it was almost time for class. He had entered his English class. He was a few minutes early. He saw not that many people were here. He wondered if the flu season was coming already. Well, time to recall what was for class.

They had already read Maus and they were on actual graphic novels and stuff like that. The manga and anime wouldn't be until next semester. Diego still had Ebony with him, but he decided to read ahead on the book they were assigned.

Diego took out the book "Forget Sorrow" and continued, havign Ebony close to him at all times. He didn't recognize anyone here from the magic class, but perhaps they simply haven't arrived yet.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
(OOC: Lost, since you named the Chemistry teacher, I think you might have to play him. :p

BTW, is everyone in that cooking class?! I was going to put Leo there too. :p)

Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
Science Lab
Tome - Henbane

"Me? Well of course you've seen me idiota! Are you as dumb as rocks not to realize that I'm your classmate in Arts and Crafts class too?" The girl snarled.

"Heh, Arts and Crafts. Right." Leo said with a wink. Obviously she was refering to the magic class last night, and not actual Art class, as it was advised not to talk about magic in public. Though, it would be funny if they actually did have Art class together. "Nah." He added, shaking his head in response to the question. Completely ignoring the fact that she had called him an idiot. "I figured that's where I saw you, but I just needed to be sure."

"As to what I'm looking for, it's definitely none of your business, handso... I mean a**ho*e!" She continued before heading to her seat. Leo noticed she was blushing as she said this. "If you need a name, it's Lovina...not that I'll need yours anyway."

Leo looked at her for a second, wondering why she felt the need to swear. "Uh-huh... Well, I'll give it to ya anyway!" He said jokingly. "I'm Leo." Then he took his seat, and waited for the class to start. What is taking that teacher so long?

Last edited:

thesilverwolf

Francois "Frank" LeBeau
Science Lab
Tome: Circuit

Around 7:30 AM...

Frank arrived in class first. He took his usual seat near the front in the center. Everyone knew that this was his seat, and he felt sorry for anyone who didn't know, because he would tell them. He took out his notebook, pen, and Chemistry book and set them on his desk. Class wouldn't start for another thirty minutes, so he grabbed another book from his backpack. It was a entitled A Study of Magic, Vol.1. He checked it out from the library on his way to class. He figured that it could help him become more acquainted with the new part of his life that is magic. Frank was sure that it could help him brainstorm a few ideas for spells.

Just then Frank remembered that there was a spell from the book that required a few things that he could get from the science lab. Unfortunately, he did not remember what those items were. Where's Circuit when you need him? He felt a strange tingle in his brain as he thought about the technologically advanced book.

Present...

Frank noticed several people from his magic class come into the class. One of them, a girl with brownish-red hair, immediately went to the back of the room where the animals used for dissections were. He thought this was odd, but not odd enough to get up and interact with her. He saw the black-haired guy, named Leo, walk over to her and strike up a conversation. The girl immediately began to get sassy with him and stormed off, but he did catch her name, Lovina. Frank stared at the pair before turning back around to the front.

OOC: Vimpiratemace, I want Frank to discover his telepathy power by thinking of or wanting Circuit near, causing him to respond to Frank's thoughts with a quick response and explanation of what is happening.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
@ (DVB) Diego - Ebony

Ebony’s pages went blank in response to the lockout.

@(thesilverwolf) Francois - Circuit

(That’s a good plan, though Circuit doesn’t talk to anyone while locked… you may also need to write the dialog for that yourself since I got some busy days coming up. But that‘s fine since it’s not a spell or anything previously undefined.)

Sketchie

literally some guy
(OOC: Okay, since NO ONE answered my question on whether we're using an A/B day schedule or a 1- 8 schedule, I say we just go A/B (or odd/even) so today we have 1, 3, 5, 7, and tomorrow 2, 4, 6, 8)
Chase Lewis
Mrs. Clement's Math Class, room A1-04
Tome - Rusty

Math class dragged on. The numbers on the paper in front of Chase swirled in his head, and with every minute his mind started to wander, and he got more confused on the subject. Suddenly he got an idea. He laughed to himself as his hand shot up. Mrs. Clement glared at Chase, but allowed him to speak.

Chase grinned. "Can we take a break from this crap and do something fun already?" he said, leaning back and putting both hands behind his head.

Mrs. Clement did not take this comment well. She slapped her hand down on her desk and shot Chase a death-glare. "Mr. Lewis!" she began, "Your behavior is unacceptable. Do we need to bring the principal into this?"

Chase snorted. "It's already been one class period, with less than five remarks, and you're already thinking of the principal? Wow, someone get this lady some chocolate, her hormones must be kickin' in."

Some of the class chuckled, trying to hide their laughter. Mrs. Clement looked around the room with her emerald green eyes, silencing the room, then she sat down at her desk and growled, "Chase, I wish to see you at lunch. And that is not a request."

Chase went back to schoolwork, but a few minutes later, the bell rang. Chase packed away everything, eager to meet the red-browned haired boy. He dashed over to the boy and tapped on his shoulder. "Okay, I know you from somewhere... uh... oh yeah, you were at that wood-crafting class yesterday! What's your name?" he said, smiling.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Lovina Castiglioni
Science Lab
Tome - Brimstone

"Uh-huh... Well, I'll give it to ya anyway! I'm Leo." The boy said. Lovina pretended not to be interested, turning away from him as she did. Leo, huh? She strode back to her seat, hoping her face was back to its normal shade. Why...why was he so damn friendly and nice, even to a girl as difficult as herself, who also turned out to be an accidental voyeur. She took out her textbook while trying to keep the bag of frogs out of sight and silent, if they were still alive that was, which she hoped was not true. Suffocating them was much easier, then she could go straight to the mummification during her free period and do the crushing as soon as possible. Opening her book, she looked down as the teacher started droning on.

Bored...so f***ing bored...

Lovina's head was growing heavy again. Science was never her forte, and it did not help that it was first period, the easiest time to get bored. She sat up straighter, looking at the board. If only class ended earlier...like at that moment. Lovina stared her teacher down, still wishing that he would perhaps, let class out early. Minutes passed, and Lovina just stared.

"Alright, I guess it's time to wrap up-..." The teacher started, causing Lovina to smirk. There were thirty minutes of class time left, if he let them out... Her joy however, was short-lived. The teacher suddenly shook his head and looked at the clock.

"Wait a minute, we still have half an hour to go. What has gotten into me anyways?" He finished, which made Lovina groan inwardly. If only he chose to let them out...if only that clock did not exist. Stupid clock...she could have just lived with a stupid teacher who had no sense of time.

(OOC: Lovina's next period is Home Ec - Cooking, so whoever goes to the kitchen would have to deal with her. XD)

BAlightning

Ethan Hunter
Mrs. Clement's Math Class
Tome- Tempest

Ethan was bored. He finished up his classwork about ten minutes ago and he just didn't want to get started on the homework. He briefly thought that he should catch up on some of the sleep he missed last night, but dismissed the idea. Ethan might be inconspicious, but he imagined that he would still be caught sleeping in class. While Ethan may not have had too much respect for Mrs. Clement, he would rather avoid any punishments that she would likely give. Well, luckily, the class was almost over and he could check out what Tempest replied earlier. The guy whom made the disturbance earlier in class rose his hand and Mrs. Clement called on him, albeit begrudgingly.

"Can we take a break from this crap and do something fun already?" was his question and it was quite evident. Her reply was threatening to send him to the principal. He then retorted with a comment about her hormones and how she needed some chocolate. Some of Ethan's classmates found this to be particularly humorous. Ethan, on the other hand, found the jape to be somewhat tasteless. Clement then told the boy, Chase, that he would have to see her during lunch. After that there were a few more minutes of boredom before the bell rang.Almost immediately the bell rang, at least from Ethan's perspective, Chase seemed to be tapping at Ethan's shoulder.

Chase then proceeded to say,"Okay, I know you from somewhere... uh... oh yeah, you were at that wood-crafting class yesterday! What's your name?"

"Wood-crafting, huh?" Ethan said and took a pause. To an outsider it would merely seem like he was trying to place Chase in his mind, but Ethan knew exactly what the taller guy was talking about. Ethan felt that wood-crafting sounded a little akward, but figured Chase must not be too great at improvising. Ethan then continued, "Yes that does sound familiar."

Offering a handshake, Ethan then said, "Ethan Hunter. If I'm not mistaken and, given your back-and-forth with Mrs. Clements, I'm not; You are Chase Lewis. Pleased to meet you."

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Science Class ---> Cooking Class
Tome - Henbane

Finally, the teacher arrived, took the role, and class began. Apparently, today was lecture day in chemistry class. He'd never been good at sitting through long boring lectures like this. Leo had trouble keeping still during this period. His leg bouunced up and down, he wrote notes in his textbook whenever he wrote something on the whiteboard, (because usually, that information was important,) occasionally doodled in the notebook and constantly looked at the clock wondering when class was going to end. He normally liked Chemistry, but only when they actually did stuff.

At some point, he almost let the class out thirty minutes early, and Leo was almost out the door. But then he realized that it was too early, and everyone groaned and sat back down.

Eventually, the class ended for real, this time, and he threw his stuff in his bag, and headed out the door with everyone else. But not before the teacher handed out a worksheet with 20 questions on it that was to be done for Homework that night. Leo wasn't disappointed that there was homework, as these things were usually fairly simple. The rest of the class wasn't too happy, but the Teacher was sick of having to fail so many students, and wanted to be sure everyone knew the material. He hoped tomorrow there would be an actual experiment.

Fortunately, his next class was bound to be more interesting. It was Home Ec. They actually cooked stuff, as opposed to listening to lectures about it. He had also come to enjoy cooking, having become accustomed to doing it for sisters and himself when his mom worked late. He liked making desserts the best.

Additionally, the one who taught the class was quite popular. She was a tall, blonde haired, blue eyed woman, who was a lot younger than most of the teachers here. By the way most of the guys stared at her, they obviously found her attractive. Somehow, she made that chef's jacket look good, despite not showing a hint of cleavage. Leo liked her, because she was rather casual and laid back, even prefering the other students to call her by her first name, "Chef Adriana", as she claims to have a hard to pronounce last name. She was also patient towards those that made mistakes.

Leo washed his hands, grabbed an apron from the rack, put it on, then waited for class to start.

(OOC: Every school needs the sexy teacher. :p If your wondering, she is in fact Italian. xD Also, she's an NPC, and therefore bunnyable by others.)

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Luke Kendall
Science Lab
Tome - Cumulous

Luke sat in the Chemistry lab as the teacher began to drone on and on about today's lecture. His head began to bob from drowsiness. His need for sleep was catching up to him. Luke would have fallen asleep if it hadn't been for the teacher's sudden outburst.

"Alright, I guess it's time to wrap up-..." The teacher started, and there were thirty minutes left to class. Is this bloke nuts? He has no bloody sense for time! Ah well, better for me to get my ingredients. Luke's glee came to a halt as the professer came to a sudden realization, as sudden as his wrap up.

Luke was almost out of his seat as he prepared to carefully carry his pack. The other familiar guy, whose name he still did not know, was even by the door. The professor the told the class, "Wait a minute, we still have half an hour to go. What has gotten into me anyways?" You could hear a couple of groans right after he finished, even a considerably loud one from Luke.

Great ... I am going to have to be late to my next class after all. He grit his teeth in frustration and waited for the next half hour to pass. The class slowly dragged on...

When the class was finally over, Luke made a beeline for the door. He bumped into a couple of shoulders and bit his tounge, trying hard not to yell. It wasn't enough and he let out a curse. "F***! Damn bastards!" He knew it was his fault, but he didn't care, it was the germs. He was originally headed to the school's gardens, but now he went for his dorm's bathroom. There he washed up and got ready to go.

Damnit. I'm gonna be even later than I already am. So far ... five minutes. I can make an excuse and say I was lost. I should be able to pull it off. He made it to the door that lead to the school's garden and pushed it with his elbow, not wanting to touch the handle. When he stepped out he immediately began his search for the violets and sand.

He searched. He found roses, pansies, sunflowers, chrysanthemums, and ... violets! Finally! He put on a pair of gloves and grabbed a bunch and stuffed it in his pack.
If I recall correctly... I needed about three oz. This should be enough for two potions! Now for the sand. He saw a nearby patch that was decorated with rocks placed in the shape of the school's initials. I need about a cup of this so... He pulled out the flask he had stolen and cupped his hands as he pushed the sand into the opening. Once it was full he sealed it with the cap. Now I can get going to class. I'm only late by, he pulled out his pocket watch and checked the time, Holy s***! Twenty minutes! This is not good for me, I shouldn't have taken so long.

He ran to his next class, hoping he wasn't marked for a cut. He quickly formulated his ideas on how to play off his tardiness and arrived on the front door. He stepped in and went straight to the sink. He washed his hands and got his apron on. The teacher didn't even seem to care, only saying "Nice to have you in class, Luke. I'll go ahead and mark you late."

Luke's eyebrows arched, he was surprised with how laid back she was. Hmm, nice woman. Not hard to look at either. He surveyed the classroom and saw people were in groups of four. He saw most were occupied and full, except for one. The teacher saw that Luke was standing in place and assigned him where he could go, even though it was blatantly obvious. "Umm, Luke, you can sit right over there with Lovina and Leo, okay?"

"A-alright..." Luke walked over to the table and carefully sat down his pack. He took his seat and let out a sigh, while mutturing a curse under it. "F***".

(OOC: I hope it's alright that I just put Leo and Lovina at the table. Also, they are the "L" trio XD)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
You guys are awesome (just so you know). I should be able to up date your spell book responses again now.

Sketch Queen: I didn't want to set you guys into a particular type of schedule after telling you, you could pick your own.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
English Class
Tome- Ebony

Diego had set down the book and was bit... off on what to do. Being among one of the few people in the class to be able to discuss the book well, he was told to not speak. Okay, rather more implied so that everyone else could talk.

In layman's terms, Diego had to find something to occupy his time, but not disturb the class while the others had to rack up what they observed, much to their chagrin.

Diego decided this would be a good time to use Spirit Contact. Diego took a deep breath and felt himself relax. He admitted to himself that it felt pretty good to relax like this.

"Glad to see my grandchild isn't a slacker" he heard offhandedly. Diego looked around suddenly. When the teacher asked, Diego simply replied he thought heard a bird tapping the window. Shrugging it off, the teach continued while Diego went back into his meditation.

He saw the source of the voice. From a few desks near, there was a studious student who Diego knew was Jewish. Behind him was... a ghost? THe ghost of an old man.

Diego faintly saw the number tattoo, indicating the man was a survivor of the Holocaust. He could see the family resemblance...

This...

was...

AWESOME!

Sketchie

literally some guy
(OOC: Oh. Okay then. Hey, I'm going to put Chase in Leo's cooking class. After seeing your post about her... meh heh heh... I got an IDEA. Oh, yes, Mon, do you mind showing Chase what to do? If you don't just decline and I'll generate a random character.)
Chase Lewis
Tome - Rusty
Mrs. Clement's Math Class ---> Cooking class

"Wood-crafting, huh?" The boy said, pausing. Chase gulped. Dang it, wrong word! he thought to himself. The boy, however, seemed to still be able to figure out what he was talking about an continued, "Yes that does sound familiar."

The boy held out his hand offering a handshake, while saying, "Ethan Hunter. If I'm not mistaken and, given your back-and-forth with Mrs. Clements, I'm not; You are Chase Lewis. Pleased to meet you."

Chase took Ethan's hand and gave it a firm shake. "Yep, that's right! Chase Lewis, resident math-hater." He paused for a moment, then jerked back his hand in a face palm. "Oh, crap, wood-working. Sorry 'bout that. I couldn't think of the word, but I remembered there was a "r" and an "ing," so crafting was the best word I could come up with," he said before looking at his watch and proclaiming, "Dang, sorry, I have to go, my class is on the other side of the school, and I really don't want to be late again. See 'ya, Ethan!"

Chase waved at Ethan as he dashed out the door and to his next class. He sighed in relief. I really hope this class is better than that ceramics class. That was a mess. he thought as he reached the classroom, two minutes early. But as soon as he saw the teacher, he could not take his eyes off her for a full minute. Tall, blonde, young, and blue eyed? Seems like a teacher I could like! She looks good in that chef jacket... the lack of cleavage makes it look even better, yes... seems like a good teacher so far!

Unhesistantly, he walked up to her. "Excuse me, Miss," he said calmly, "I'm Chase Lewis, and I was transferred to this class yesterday."

The teacher smiled. "That's right, they told me I was getting a new student. Call me Chef Adriana, my last name is far too hard to pronounce."

Chase returned her smile with his. "Thanks. Anything I should do before class starts?"

The blonde teacher nodded. "Just wash your hands, grab an apron, and... ah, you'll learn better by experience. Leo, will you please show Chase what to do before class?" Chase stared at the boy she was talking to. Do I know him? he thought, He looks vaguely familiar...

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Cooking Class
Tome - Henbane

There was still some time to kill, and Leo boredly tapped his hand on the table waiting for class to start. His thoughts were interupted by the teacher's voice. "Leo, will you please show Chase what to do before class?" Chef Adriana told him.

"Of course!" Leo said with a smile and a wave. When the kid got to his table, Leo started to talk again. "Well, as you already know, I'm Leo. You look familiar, have I seen you in the "crafting class" too?" he asked with a wink. "Don't worry, this class isn't too hard. I'll show ya what to do. Just tell me what ya want to know. I'll help."

When the class officially began, everyone was paired into groups of four. Leo was in a group along with Chase, Lovina, and a kid named Luke who came to class late. Leo giggled when he found out who his partners were. All four of them were in the midnight crafting class.

"Today, you're assignment is simple. As a group, you will be making a full course meal. One appetizer, one main course, one side dish, and one dessert. You will graded individually, and as a group, depending on how well your dishes complement each other. Of course, you will be allowed to help each other. If you still need assistance, I'm always available. Don't worry, I don't bite." She added with a giggle and a wink. As she delivered her speech, she passed around a bunch of papers containing various recipes. "You don't have to use these for the assignment. I encourage creativity after all. Just don't blow up the kitchen, 'kay?" She looked at a guy in the back of the room with a brown mohawk, wearing a leather jacket, sitting at the back of the room when she said that last part.

That kid threw his arms up and shouted, "I said I was sorry!"

Once she finished, and it was time to start. Most of the other students were talking amongst themselves. Some were even going to the pantry to get ingredients and cooking utensils.

"Well, I think we have a nice group right here!" Leo declared with a smile. "Anyway, what do ya want to do? I call dibs on making the dessert! I'm not giving that up."

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
(OOC: Lovina takes Main Course...editing this post when I get my part up. XD She's probably the best chef after all. XD Luke must bring out his scones. XD)

Lovina Castiglioni
Cooking Class
Tome - Brimstone

"Umm, Luke, you can sit right over there with Lovina and Leo, okay?" Chef Adriana said, which made Lovina bury her blushing face into her hands as she muttered a string of curses. First, she was saddled with Leo, then the person who joined them had to be one of the Kirkland brothers. She felt as if her luck couldn't get any worse as the Kirkland brother approached the table. Whoever he was, he did not look like he could cook for his life, or at least, not on her level.

Another guy arrived, calling himself Chase and joining their group as the last member. Chef Adriana then instructed Leo to help Chase around the kitchen.

Figures...another idiot who couldn't cook for his life...I'm surrounded by idiots, aren't I?!

"Today, you're assignment is simple. As a group, you will be making a full course meal. One appetizer, one main course, one side dish, and one dessert. You will graded individually, and as a group, depending on how well your dishes complement each other. Of course, you will be allowed to help each other. If you still need assistance, I'm always available. Don't worry, I don't bite." Chef Adriana continued as she assigned the day's task, passing out recipes as she did. Now, Lovina was not worried about her individual grade. She knew cooking was her forte and her only advantage over her brother, Giovanni, temper aside. However, group grade? With a bunch of people who probably couldn't cook for their lives? Lovina felt that her day was only going to get worse.

"Well, I think we have a nice group right here! Anyway, what do ya want to do? I call dibs on making the dessert! I'm not giving that up." Leo immediately said, claiming the dessert part for himself.

"Figured that out easily, you cooking-impaired bas***ds, the main course is on me. As if Kirkland Bro Number One could even handle that." She growled as gave the evil eye at the aforementioned blond before she put on her apron, took off her accessories and retied the ribbon holding her ponytail, starting to wash her hands after she did.

Last edited: