• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Prof. Gureshaw’s Midnight Course~

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Luke Kendall
Cooking Class
Tome - Cumulous

There was one last addition to the group before the assignment could be started, and it was Chase.

And who could this ninny be? I'm already stuck with these two. This one better not be trouble.

Interrupting his thoughts was the teacher with the assignments. Luke was not looking forward to what it was. He knew he was a horrible cook. He can't stand touching the food or getting dirty. What he couldn't get his mind off of was his grade. He couldn't bare to let it drop, he has to excel in whatever he does. He took a nervous gulp. The teacher spoke.

"Today, you're assignment is simple. As a group, you will be making a full course meal. One appetizer, one main course, one side dish, and one dessert. You will graded individually, and as a group, depending on how well your dishes complement each other. Of course, you will be allowed to help each other. If you still need assistance, I'm always available. Don't worry, I don't bite."

There's a group grade. I just might have a chance... He began to tap his feet uncontrollably. He felt his face burning up and tapped his cheeks to assure himself he wasn't melting. He looked at his fingertips, covered in sweat. He rubbed his fingers together to get rid of it. How disgusting. Why am I so f****** nervous?

"Well, I think we have a nice group right here! Anyway, what do ya want to do? I call dibs on making the dessert! I'm not giving that up." Leo immediately said, claiming the dessert part for himself.

Luke tried to speak, "I-I guess I'll-"

"Figured that out easily, you cooking-impaired bas***ds, the main course is on me. As if Kirkland Bro Number One could even handle that." She growled as she gave the evil eye at Luke.

All the nervous feelings he felt were now gone and replaced with rage. The red on his face now flushed away and he reverted back to his original shade of color. "Are you referring to me as Kirkland Bro Number One? What the h*** is that?! How dare you underestimate my skill as well! You've got some nerve! I take appetizers, I'll show you guys some real food!"

Luke abruptly got up and went to get the appropriate ingredients for his dish. He would make scones. As he went to the pantry he remembered what he had to do.

! The ingredients... Ahh, I have to do this and that.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Chase Lewis
Tome - Rusty
Cooking class

Hah, all of these people are in my class! That's hilarious! Chase thought as he looked at his group. Let's see, Lovina, Luke, and Leo... oh, great, I'm stuck with the L group.

"Today, you're assignment is simple. As a group, you will be making a full course meal. One appetizer, one main course, one side dish, and one dessert. You will graded individually, and as a group, depending on how well your dishes complement each other. Of course, you will be allowed to help each other. If you still need assistance, I'm always available. Don't worry, I don't bite." The teacher said, winking. Soon after, she passes multiple recipe cards to each of the groups, saying, "You don't have to use these for the assignment. I encourage creativity after all. Just don't blow up the kitchen, 'kay?"

Chase smiled at her last remark, but his attention immediately went to Leo as he said, "Well, I think we have a nice group right here! "Anyway, what do ya want to do? I call dibs on making the dessert! I'm not giving that up."

"Figured that out easily, you cooking-impaired bas***ds, the main course is on me," Lovina growled. Chase flinched at the profanity, glaring at the girl. "As if Kirkland Bro Number One could even handle that," she finished, shooting a dark look at the other boy.

"Are you referring to me as Kirkland Bro Number One? What the h*** is that?!" Luke snapped back at Lovina. "How dare you underestimate my skill as well! You've got some nerve! I take appetizers, I'll show you guys some real food!" he said, and stormed off.

Chase blinked, clearing his mind. "Well, that was unexpected... wonder what started that mess... good thing I wanted side dish in the first place..." he muttered. He walked calmly over to the sink and washed his hands, then grabbed an apron and tied it on. He smiled. Funnel Cakes of Honeyed Up Doom, here we go! he thought as he started gathering ingredients. He had the recipe imprinted in his head... he had made it so many times before- this was his sister's favorite dish.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
Cooking Class
Tome - Henbane

Leo rubbed the back of his head nervously, as he watched an argument break out after he claimed the dessert. "Figured that out easily, you cooking-impaired bas***ds, the main course is on me," Lovina growled. "As if Kirkland Bro Number One could even handle that," she finished, shooting a dark look at the other boy.

"Are you referring to me as Kirkland Bro Number One? What the h*** is that?!" Luke snapped back at Lovina. "How dare you underestimate my skill as well! You've got some nerve! I take appetizers, I'll show you guys some real food!" he said, and stormed off.

Leo proceeded to get a large mixing bowl, a few ingredients, and a wooden spoon to stir the batter. He placed his bowl right next to Chase. "Eh, don't worry about them. They may seem mean, but deep down, they probably have soft and fuzzy side. They always do." He reassured him with a smile and a wink.

Desserts were Leo's specialty. He had good childhood memories of baking cake and cookies at home with the family. Sweets were always the fun part of eating.

For his part of the project, Leo decided to make cupcakes. A simple treat that anyone could enjoy, and that went well with everything. As he poured ingredients into the bowl, he started to sing a song from a certain TV show he liked.

♪All you have to do is take a cup of flour!
Add it to the mix!
Now just take a little something sweet, not sour!
A bit of salt, just a pinch!
Baking these treats is such a cinch!
Add a teaspoon of vanilla!
Add a little more, and you count to four,
And you never get your fill-a...!
Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty!
Cupcakes! Don't be too hasty!
Cupcakes! Cupcakes, cupcakes, CUPCAKES!♪

He put his fist in the air for a second as he finished the song, then stirred the batter.

(OOC: This RPG just became an MLP episode. xD

Also, Link to song he was singing.)

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
Chase Lewis
Tome - Rusty
Cooking class

As soon Chase got a bowl to mix everything in and sat down, Leo came and joined him. "Eh, don't worry about them. They may seem mean, but deep down, they probably have soft and fuzzy side. They always do," he said, smiling and winking. Chase returned the smile as he started singing.

"♪All you have to do is take a cup of flour!
Add it to the mix!
Now just take a little something sweet, not sour!
A bit of salt, just a pinch!
Baking these treats is such a cinch!
Add a teaspoon of vanilla!
Add a little more, and you count to four,
And you never get your fill-a...!
Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty!
Cupcakes! Don't be too hasty!
Cupcakes! Cupcakes, cupcakes, CUPCAKES!♪"
Leo sang.

Chase applauded him. "Wow, you're really good at singing," he said. He shook his head and smiled as he started adding things to the bowl. "I have a little song for mine... but it's my sister's and I haven't heard it in forever, so..."

As he mixed the basic ingredients, he began.

"♪I'm alive, I'm alive
So let's have some fun
Sugar, sugar, and more sugar
But we're not done!♪"

Chase shook his head again. "Aah, sadly, that's all I remember. I wish I could ask my sister the lyrics, but..." he paused, stopping his mixing and staring intently at the contents of the bowl.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
OOC:
Alright guys and gals, since some of you still seem interested in playing this (I thought it had died, but since some of you started posting again, yay), I think we should try and speed things up a bit though, get to the lunch break where you can talk to each other freely, start your spells/potions, and check your spell books.

When the midnight class starts, I’ll remove/expel anyone from the Player List who hasn’t post in long enough…

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Well Senor posted last month, so I was including him, but I haven't gotten PMs or anything, so if you aren't intrested in playing anymore, that's okay too. I'm getting ready to post a new witchcraft at school RPG, but this one is quite a bit darker, with no odd spell requirments...

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
(Stiil interested here. XD I was going to post later. XD)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
(Posting right now also)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Lunch Time!
Tome- Ebony

"Hero Heart."

Diego uttered the password to his book as he began heading to the cafeteria after Home Economics. He enjoyed the class. He didn't see anyone he was familiar with. However, he was mainly waiting for art class so he can make his charm. Part of him was still in conflict. After all, was he truly that desperate for affection that he would use his magical properties to do so?

Logic came into the picture and argued that he was simply making himself look more attractive, like a pheromone shot. After all, attraction between the sexes was an arbitrary matter. As long as the women could have kids safely and the men could provide, everything else was kinda out there. In this case, he would could at least look or seem more visably appealing to people. He could certainly try and provide with the use of his newfound socery. However, he realized he should not get too ahead of himself. Right now, he was thinking of what he could do outside of magic.

The sleeply little town had little to do and Diego was the drifter sort. He then pictured himself riding a dragon.

"How easy would it be to tame a wyvern? How smart are they?" Diego asked Ebony as he looked to see what was for lunch.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I didn't mean we had to run to lunch, but okay. Everyone else, you still clear to post the details of classes prior to lunch, just pace things a little faster, so that you will eventually get there.

@ (DVB) Diego - Ebony

Already prepared by the lock out password, Ebony’s page started to fill with small looping letters when Diego asked his question:
Wyvern are very smart, but since they are also territorial predators, they are very hard to tame. It is possible however, provided you have an ample supply of livestock to feed it, several paralyzing, stunning, and/or sedative spells at the ready, a lot of luck, and very little fear of death.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Lovina Castiglioni
Tome - Brimstone
Cooking Class

"Are you referring to me as Kirkland Bro Number One? What the h*** is that?! How dare you underestimate my skill as well! You've got some nerve! I take appetizers, I'll show you guys some real food!" Luke retorted, forcing Lovina to give him a sarcastic smile. She knew it. No way in hell was he a better cook than she was.

"Yeah right, Kirkland Bro Number One. All talk, no food. Yours probably tastes like...drugs or something." She shot back, before growling and heading for the cabinet holding different types of pasta, hearing Leo reassure Chase that everyone had a soft side. Lovina grimaced at this. Why the heck was Leo still so...adamant about it? It was not as if she liked it or anything! She opened the cabinet as she tried to block him and the weirdly cheery song he started singing, scanning at the pasta types. If they were going for cupcakes and the like, simple pasta worked the best, she figured. Of course, with a great sauce to go with it.

Occhi di Lupo...Occhi di Lupo...there!

She was not going to go for boring long pasta like most people she knew did. Only children's parties served spaghetti and cupcakes as far as she knew. In the end, she chose her personal favorite type of pasta, Occhi di Lupo, easy enough to eat, but a break from the usual long varieties. Taking the box out, she set it on the table and took out her own bowl and supplies. She had decided that she was going to stuff the pasta with Italian sausage stuffing. Screw pure cheese stuffing, Italian sausage stuffing with lots of tomato was a lot better and less cheesy. Moving to the freezer, she scanned the sections, frowning at all the frankfurters and hotdogs before she found a package of what she was looking for and took it. Gathering the rest of her ingredients with both arms, she went back to her workplace and got started, preheating the oven before getting to work.

Minutes passed, and the stuffing was finished. Lovina had reluctantly added cheese into it, though she tasted the stuffing to make sure that the tomato and the meat were alright and the cheese was not at a barf-worthy level for her. She then proceeded to take the simmering pasta off the heat and running it under cold water. Now soft, the pasta was ready to stuff. Taking her baking pan, she started filling the pasta and positioning the pieces before placing it into the oven she had preheated. All she had to do now was prepare her special, spicy tomato sauce.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Cooking Class
Tome - Henbane

Chase applauded him. "Wow, you're really good at singing," he said as he started putting stuff in his bowl.

"Aw, Thanks!" Leo said with a grin as he continued stirring his cupcake batter. "You should tell that to my youngest sister. She thinks I'm terrible. The two of us watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic together a lot, which is where that song comes from. It's entirely her fault that I became a Brony." He giggled a bit after he said the last part to show he was joking.

"I have a little song for mine..." Chase continued. "But it's my sister's and I haven't heard it in forever, so..."

"♪I'm alive, I'm alive
So let's have some fun
But we're not done!♪"

Chase shook his head again. "Aah, sadly, that's all I remember. I wish I could ask my sister the lyrics, but..." He trailed off and stared at the contents of the bowl.

Leo applauded in response. "Heh, you're not bad yourself." He went to get a cupcake pan, and poured the gooey liquid into each hole. He noticed the awkward silence that had followed. He figured something had happened there, but he didn't want to press the issue, and cause discomfort. "It's true some days are dark and lonely. And maybe you feel sad. But Leo will be there to show you that it isn't that bad." He stopped himself from going into another musical number, and gave Chase a pat on the back, and a thumbs up. Then went to the next available oven, and preheated it before putting his cupcake pan in to bake.

(OOC: I'm operating under the impression that this kitchen has more than one oven. xD Also, anyone can wrap this class up in the next post if they want.)

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
(OOC: When Chrisa talks to chase, "it will always look like this")
Chase Lewis
Tome - Rusty
Cooking class

Chase could faintly hear someone applauding off in the distance. But in his mind he could clearly hear his sister's voice. "That's all you can remember?"

Leo's voice snapped him out of his mind. "Heh, you're not bad yourself," he said, smiling. Chase shook his head spastically and blinked. Did I... hear... Chrisa? he thought to himself. He must have been frozen in that state for a while, when Leo spoke again, Chase fully conscious to hear it. "It's true some days are dark and lonely. And maybe you feel sad. But Leo will be there to show you that it isn't that bad." He patted Chase on his back and gave him a thumbs up.

Chase smiled. "Thanks, Leo," he said. He walked over and took a cookie sheet, pouring the batter on the sheet as he continued to talk. "Sorry for my staring off into space, I don't know what came over me. The weirdest thing was I heard my sister's voice." He shook his head. "I think I've lost it." After a while, he started to cut out squares and rolling them into small, hollow cylinders.

While he was rolling, Chase felt the world go fuzzy again, and unlike before, where he heard Chrisa's voice in his mind, he heard it through his ears. "Little brother, the song goes like this.

♪I'm alive, I'm alive
So let's have some fun
But we're not done!
Mix, mix, mix
And roll, roll, roll
You can never have your fix
Of these wonderful sticks!
Preheat the oven, your almost there
Make sure this side dish is made with care
Dessert you say?
Think what you may,
Miss Chrisa's Funnel Sticks of Honeyed Up Doom
Are finished today! Yay!♪
"

The world came back into focus as soon as soon as the song was done. Chase rolled the last funnel stick and threw his fist in the air. "Last funnel stick!" he said happily. He preheated one of the other ovens and put the sticks inside. Chase breathed a sigh of relief and leaned on the counter. "A lot of people think that this is actually dessert," he thought aloud, "but it's too small to be a dessert, so it's counted as a side dish. That's why I love it so much. Two sweets in one meal!"

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Luke Kendall
Cooking Class
Tome - Cumulous

Luke grabbed his ingredients and rushed to the table. He had much more important things to do, he believed. Oh f***, why do I have to cook? At least I get to make my mother's scrumptious scones. These are sure to knock some socks off!

He looked around to examine what the others were making. That annoying-happy bloke is making cupcakes and singing an obnoxious song... great. Then there's that other guy making some other sweet looking thing. Isn't that enough? Gonna give everyone a f***ing cavity! Now, where's that rotten woman. She's making some pasta? How does this all compliment each other? I guess my scones will have to be the ones to tie them together

Luke got ready to begin as he rolled up his sleeves. He grabbed a bowl and prepared to start mixing. He gathered measuring instruments and arranged them around his neat space. He had his ingredients in order on one side, and the tools and utensils neatly placed on the other. He just had the bowl in center and started to mix in ingredients. Everything he put in was exact and precise. He wouldn't allow himself to be off by even a bit.

When he finished putting in the dry ingredients, such as flour, baking powder, sugar, and all that good stuff, he prepared the butter. He grabbed a knife and delicately began to cut little slices until he thought they were perfect. Mother did say the more, the richer. Richer is good, right? He decided to drop some extra butter for good measure. Now, he had to work in the butter until the mixture was crumbly. Oh no, I can't do this. Oh, blegh. This is bloody disgusting! That's it! I'm done!

Luke rushed to the sink to wash off any trace of the mixture he had stuck to his hand.When he was done he took out his antibacterial soap and proceeded to rinse about three times. When he returned to his table he was ready to mix in the milk. He poured the milk, the exact amount necessary, and started to mix with a whisk. He waited until the mix became a dough that seemed rough. When the dough looked right to him- he wouldn't touch it again- he dumped it out onto the table. He grabbed a rolling pin and formed a circle with the dough. He cut it into six wedges and was done preparing them.

He grabbed a spatula and transferred the wedges onto a pan, which he didn't prepare with a cooking sheet or spray. He put them on, exactly half an inch apart, and put it into the oven, which wasn't preheated. He shut the oven door and left to prepare his spell. He set his pack on the table and secretly pulled out his ingredients, making sure his pack could block anyone from seeing what he was doing. First he brought out the violets and began to crush them. He measured 3 oz. and set it aside. He then took out his flask full of sand. He dumped it all out and measured 1 cup, then set it aside. He measured tsp. of the extra sugar he had lying around and hat all the ingredients he needed. He mixed them all in, swirled the bottle, and went over to the stove. He started to heat and swirl the flask until he felt it was complete. Heh, ready for my first spell! Hey... what's that smell?

Luke sniffed and caught a whiff of something burning. He then remembered his scones. He set the temperature too high, he thought it would speed up the process. He took out his scones, only to see that the edges were burnt and that the tops were almost a dark brown. Aww, f***! Now what!? Uhh, now I just have to sprinkle some sugar onto that s*** and it's all good, right? Bloody h***...

Luke found some sparkling sugar in the cabinets and sprinkled a generous amount onto his scones. "That should do the job!" He smiled proudly and tasted one of his scones. What... the f***... is this? He immediately spit out his own creation and rushed to the sink to rinse out his mouth. When he returned to his scones he decided to just add a bit more of sugar. F*** cooking!

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Cooking Class
Tome - Henbane

The timer on Leo's oven went off, and a sweet smell came from it. "Oh goody! The cupcakes are ready!" He skipped over to the oven, and took the pan out, and sniffed his creations. "Mmm... Petfect!" He walked back to the table, and put the dozen vanilla cupcakes on to the plate. He then brought out a jar of pink frosting, and individually spread it on each one. He finished just in time, because Chef Adriana called time, and had everyone to get together, and put their completed dishes on the table. She went around, and sampled each dish, and gave them their individual grade, and their group grade after sampling each one.

Eventually, she got around to Leo's table. First, she took a bite of one of Luke's scones. Although she tried to be polite about it, the look on her face was like she had bitten into something sour. "Well... You did your best..." She wrote something down on her clipboard. "Unfortunately, I'm going to have to give you a D..." Next, she took a sample from Lovina's pasta, and a smile appeared on her face. "Mm..Molte Bene! Fantastic job. It could use a little more cheese, and a little less tomato sauce, but that's just my taste." She marked down her grade. "I'm giving you an A. Luke, you could learn a few things from her. Hm... as a matter of fact... I'm assigning her to be your tutor for this class. I think this'll be good for the both of you."

Up next, she took a bite of one of Chase's Funnel sticks. She looked mildly amused. "Good job for your first day. I'll give you... an B. Only to allow room for improvement." Lastly, she took a bite of one of Leo's cupcakes. "Aw, they're so sweet!" she said with a laugh.

"Of course! That's what I was goin' for." Leo responded.

"Anyway, I'll give you a B." Once she gave Leo his grade, she took a second to think, then gave them their group grade. "I'm going to have to give your group...a C. For the most part, you all did a good job, but your dishes didn't really complement each other very well. They were kind of all over the place. Don't worry though, you'll have plenty of time to improve as the year goes on. Anyway, that's the last group. Class is dismissed, and I'll see you all next class. Ciao!"

---

"Well, that went well. It could've been worse right? We got a passing grade." Leo said trying to be positive. As the rest of the class started to head out, he began to put his extra cupcakes into a plastic container, so he could have them with his lunch, which was next on the agenda. "Anyone want a cupcake?"

(OOC: I am such a troll. :p)

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
(OOC: Senor, sorry to drag Luke along, but I kinda had to. XD)

Lovina Castiglioni
Tome: Brimstone
Cooking Class

Chase started to sing what seemed like a recipe song of sorts, which bothered Lovina, who tried to block it out the best she could as she took her spicy tomato sauce off the heat and turned off the oven. Who the hell sang recipe songs anyway? Opening the oven door, she reached for the pan containing the pasta with her tongs and lifted it out, carrying it back to her work table. Taking a large spoon, she scooped the filled pasta onto a plate, and followed with the tomato sauce, the appetizing smell of the food wafting into her nose.

Now came the agonizing part. Lovina headed for the fridge and took out a block of Romano cheese. Picking up her grater, she closed her eyes and started shredding a bit of cheese over the pasta, biting her lip as she did. Now, Lovina had no problems cooking with cheese, but eating cheese on the other hand was another issue altogether. She hated eating cheese, primarily because it reminded her too much of Frank and partially because a lot of it was just smelly and disgusting. She gave herself a mental note to remove as much cheese as she could and pour the rest of her tomato sauce over the pasta after Chef Adriana checked her work. Remembering to garnish her pasta, she sprinkled a bit of ground cilantro on top as a finishing touch before admiring her work. This however, was short-lived, as she smelled something burning not too far away. In fact, it was a little too close for her to be comfortable. She sniffed a bit more, and turned towards where the smell was coming from, only to see Luke take out what seemed to be rocks out of his oven.

What.the.hell...is that?

To make matters worse, Luke tasted the scones after sprinkling them with sugar and, unless her eyes deceived her, she saw him literally spit a scone out, before adding more sugar. Lovina groaned inwardly. Their group grade was practically doomed because of that Kirkland Bro. Before she could go up to him and berate him, Chef Adriana announced that time was up. Lovina took her plate of pasta as well as a fork and set the mean in the middle of the group's table along with Luke's pink cupcakes, Chase's funnel sticks and Luke's god-awful scones. Chef Adriana then went around and started tasting the food and giving individual and group grades. Soon, she reached their group's table and started by tasting Luke's scones. Lovina bit her lip at this, watching her teacher's reaction. Chef Adriana tried to keep her expression steady, but there was that look on her face that showed that Luke's scones did not taste good at all. She gave him a D for his effort.

The next dish she sampled was Lovina's pasta. The eighteen-year-old grinned as her teacher's expression turned to a smile. At least someone appreciated her cooking.

"Mm..Molte Bene! Fantastic job. It could use a little more cheese, and a little less tomato sauce, but that's just my taste. I'm giving you an A. Luke, you could learn a few things from her. Hm... as a matter of fact... I'm assigning her to be your tutor for this class. I think this'll be good for the both of you." She said, causing Lovina's smile to widen, before she realized her teacher's latter statement, to which her expression quickly changed into one of shock. She got the A alright, but did Chef Adriana just say that she had to teach Luke how to cook from now on? He was a hopeless case!

F***, f***!

Chef Adriana then checked on Chase's and Leo's food, giving them both B's, and giving the group a C, as the dishes supposedly did not go together well. She glared at Luke, green eyes on green, as if to accuse him for bringing the group down. Next time...I need to have someone make...cannoli or gelato or something. Children's party food does not go with Italian food! She thought to herself as she packed her remaining pasta for lunch, taking out as much cheese as she could before pouring the rest of the tomato sauce on top and covering it. As she stripped off her apron, put her gloves back on and let her hair down, she remembered Luke.

"You...this is all your fault! Real food my a**! Now I'm going to have to f***ing educate you!" She growled, before grabbing his wrist, her other hand holding her pasta and her apron, and leading him outside the kitchen before releasing him and beckoning for him to follow her to the dorms.

"Bring on the fire...bring on the hell...set everything ablaze so that no trace remains. Bring on the fire...bring on the hell..." She started mumbling England's infamous chant to herself before she quickly stopped. They had reached the entrance to the girls' dorm.

"You better stay where you are if you don't want a broken nose and blood dripping down that pretty shirt of yours! Wait here." She warned him, before scrambling back to her dorm room and shutting the door behind her, opening her bag and quickly taking out the now-dead frogs and tossing them into the sink. She had tied the plastic bag pretty tightly, so no smell came out just yet. She was going to slash the plastic bag open and mummify the frogs after she dealt with Luke. Right now, educating him on why he shouldn't be cooking scones in the first place was her priority. She opened her drawer and took out her three Hetalia CDs, one containing the Axis Powers seasons, another containing the World Series seasons and the last containing the movie Paint it White. She then slipped them into their case and headed out of the room, jogging back to where Luke stood.

"Here, educate yourself! Tomorrow, four thirty, after class. Meet me in the kitchen. Now eat, watch...whatever!" She snapped, handing him the CDs before heading back to her dorm room. Lunch could wait for a while. Now, she was going to have to deal with the dead frogs.

--------

Lovina sighed as she finished drying and wrapping the last frog in paper, then in one of the bigger rags she had for kitchen use. That would make them dry up faster and remove the smell as much as possible, she thought. Taking the three frogs wrapped in layers of paper and rags, she placed them into the garbage can and sprayed the inside with disinfectant, before covering it. Now that she had dealt with the mummies, it was time for her to eat lunch.

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
(OOC: Sorry for the long post... Chase's ability is spiking again, meaning he's bound to go a bit crazy.)
Chase Lewis
Tome - Rusty
Cooking class ----> Chase’s dorm

Chase's timer went off shortly after Leo. He took the out carefully and smelled them. He smiled, taking a deep breath. He took the sticks of the sheet and put them on a plate. He then took some honey and drizzeled a generous amount, then covering it with powered sugar. "Now, to make sure I didn't screw up..." he muttered, picking up a stick and looking over it. He took a bite, and the corners off his mouth shot up in a grin. He finished the stick, and fist pumped, saying, "Aww, yeah! These are almost perfect! I think I needed to add a bit more brown sugar next time." He looked at the rest of his group. Well, Leo looks happy with his cupcakes... Lovina looks content as well... but Luke... doesn't look happy at all... Chef Adriana calling time snapped Chase out of his thought process.

Chef Adriana went from table to table, tasting everyone's dishes. Eventually, she got to where Chase and his group were sitting. She took a bit of Luke's scones, and her face scrunched up. Trying to be polite, she said to Luke, "Well... You did your best..." She wrote something down on her clipboard. "Unfortunately, I'm going to have to give you a D..." She took a bit of Lovina's dish, and instantly smiled. "Mm..Molte Bene! Fantastic job. It could use a little more cheese, and a little less tomato sauce, but that's just my taste." She marked down her grade. "I'm giving you an A. Luke, you could learn a few things from her. Hm... as a matter of fact... I'm assigning her to be your tutor for this class. I think this'll be good for the both of you." Chase was shocked. The way these two work together after... what, an hour!? Something or someone it going to die...

She tried Chase's funnel sticks next. He closed his eyes and held his breath. He let go in a happy sigh as Chef Adriana said, "Good job for your first day. I'll give you... an B. Only to allow room for improvement." Chase smiled, and bowed his head. Finally, she took a bite of one of Leo's cupcakes. "Aw, they're so sweet!" she said with a laugh.

"Of course! That's what I was goin' for." Leo said. Chase smiled at Leo.

"Anyway, I'll give you a B." Once she gave Leo his grade, she took a second to think, then gave them their group grade. "I'm going to have to give your group...a C. For the most part, you all did a good job, but your dishes didn't really complement each other very well. They were kind of all over the place. Don't worry though, you'll have plenty of time to improve as the year goes on. Anyway, that's the last group. Class is dismissed, and I'll see you all next class. Ciao!"

Chase said a quick goodbye to Leo and ran out the door. The first place he wen was the basketball court. When he got outside, dark, heavy rainclouds hung threateningly overhead. Chase saw Michael on the court and ran up to him. Michael smiled. "There you are! Game's been canceled, rain's gonna get in the way," he said, sighing.

"Sorry," Chase replied to his roommate, "I wouldn't be able to play anyway. I got in trouble with my math teacher, and I have to see her, oh, now."

Michael nodded. "Then you better get going," he said, with a pat on Chase's back. Instantly, Chase took off running. When he got to the classroom, Mrs. Clements was at her desk. Without looking up, she said, “Come in, Chase.”

Chase took a seat in front of her desk. Mrs. Clements looked up at him and said in a stern, but calm voice, "Chase, I have one question for you."

Chase nodded his head while looking at the ceiling.

"Why do you hate math?"

Chase shrugged. "Numbers are confusing. They swirl around like unorganized clumps of stuff."

Mrs. Clements nodded. "Thank you. That is all."

Chase shrugged, and walked outside. Already it was pouring rain. Staring at the silver drops, he felt his mind wandering again. The world went fuzzy as he heard his sister's voice.

"Mmm, rain. Haven't felt rain i-"

Chase cut the voice off and forced himself back into focus. No! What's happening!? he thought. After walking around for a while, he sat down on a bench. He stared at the refection of his head in a puddle for a while, but then his reflection turned into the reflection of Chrisa. Chase jumped back, speechless. "I... I'm losing it again!!" Chase screamed. He ran back to the boy's dorms, found his apartment, and ran inside, slamming the door. He threw himself on his bed and grasped the bedposts, breathing spastically. I'm just hearing things... he thought, I'm okay, I'm just hearing things... In an attempt to calm down, Chase pulled Rusty out from under his pillow and opened the spellbook up. Breathing quickly, but trying to sound calm, he said, "Alright, Rusty... I'm back. Can you pull up the spell for Charged Flint?"

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
@ (TheSketchQueen) Chase - Rusty

Rusty’s fade ink entries rearranged into his answer;

Charged Flint - Once charged, this flint will be able to start fires without aid of steel or any other fire starting tools.

You will need:
A piece of flint
A piece of steel
Rubbing alcohol
About ½ tsp cinnamon
About ½ tsp dried marigolds
A small bowl or container
A clean rag
Some kindling
A fireproof container

Start a fire or two with your flint and steel so that you get a feel for the motions involved.

Crush the marigolds, and mix them with the cinnamon in your small bowl.

Now, clean the flint and steel using the alcohol and rag. Sprinkle the cinnamon and violet mix over the flint and repeat the motions you practiced earlier. There won’t be any sparks, but you should feel the flint getting warmer in your hands.

Now you should be able to light fires simply by touching your flint to any flammable material. Store your flint in a fireproof container such as a metal tin.