1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Prof. James X. Micro's Spriting Ventures! [Pokemon FanSprites]

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by DragonXmicro, Jul 13, 2014.

1. DragonXmicro

DragonXmicro 何これ?かえったね。

Welcome, one and all to my thread.

I have been working with sprites since maybe '09-'10, when i joined the Marriland forums. i feel that with these years of experience and assorted projects, that it was time to show the public what i have done. Critiques are appreciated, as some of these are fairly old, but they're still not terrible.

For this first post, i will be making a batch upload, of all of my archived works (that i feel i wouldn't get full ridicule or that i haven't gotten full critique on yet)

Spoilers Inbound!

Pokemon used for the fusion will be listed in brackets, with the base pokemon listed first

[​IMG] Named MechaKrock [Krookodile/Ho-Oh/Metang]
    [​IMG] Named Flaxectric [Flygon/Manectric]
    [​IMG] Unnamed [Dusknoir/Darkrai]
    [​IMG] Also Unnamed [Swampert/Samurott/Sharpedo]

This next one deserves it's own spoiler, as it has both shiny and non-shiny forms sprited:
    Non-shiny:
    [​IMG]
    Shiny:
    [​IMG]
    [Scizor/Skarmory]

Well, that's what you guys get for this first upload~

First critique gets to name one of my Unnamed Fusions~

2. Snivy18

Snivy18 Well-Known Member

Love the artwork man! The recolor and morph you did together on MechaKrock is amazing! Also, what application do you use to make this artwork? :)

3. DragonXmicro

DragonXmicro 何これ?かえったね。

these, believe it or not, were completely done in MS paint

4. Snivy18

Snivy18 Well-Known Member

Haha! Don't worry I use it too. ;)