• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prof. James X. Micro's Spriting Ventures! [Pokemon FanSprites]

DragonXmicro

何これ?かえったね。
Welcome, one and all to my thread.

I have been working with sprites since maybe '09-'10, when i joined the Marriland forums. i feel that with these years of experience and assorted projects, that it was time to show the public what i have done. Critiques are appreciated, as some of these are fairly old, but they're still not terrible.

For this first post, i will be making a batch upload, of all of my archived works (that i feel i wouldn't get full ridicule or that i haven't gotten full critique on yet)

Spoilers Inbound!

Pokemon used for the fusion will be listed in brackets, with the base pokemon listed first

MechaKrock_zpsc74e433c.png
Named MechaKrock [Krookodile/Ho-Oh/Metang]
Flaxectric_zps23526888.png
Named Flaxectric [Flygon/Manectric]
fusion2.png
Unnamed [Dusknoir/Darkrai]
fusion1.png
Also Unnamed [Swampert/Samurott/Sharpedo]

This next one deserves it's own spoiler, as it has both shiny and non-shiny forms sprited:
Non-shiny:
Skarzor_zps5124bead.png

Shiny:
Skarzor-Shiny_zps74bc5b97.png

[Scizor/Skarmory]

Well, that's what you guys get for this first upload~

First critique gets to name one of my Unnamed Fusions~

Snivy18

Love the artwork man! The recolor and morph you did together on MechaKrock is amazing! Also, what application do you use to make this artwork? :)