• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Professor Layton Series

Flame Mistress

Apparently it sold around about 135,000 copies or something. Anyway, interesting to say that it topped Animal Crossing: New Leaf and the new PMD game, I wasn't really expecting that.

Anyway, something interesting...

Thankfully Hino seemed much happier to discuss the studio’s incoming releases – Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch and Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney – due for release on PS3 and 3DS next year respectively.
Could just be bad wording or something along those lines, but still. Maybe we have some hope after all.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
You're a sadist, you know that?
You don't want to know about my idea for a parody of Japanese cartoons and comics then. Yeah, I'm pretty bummed too. Ugh...still hoping it comes overseas and does well.

Also, remember next time, when Farnsworth says it's good news, it's never good news.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
The ending of Last Spectre was like what??? how in the **** could you have figured this out??? There is absolutely no way.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
The ending of Last Spectre was like what??? how in the **** could you have figured this out??? There is absolutely no way.

That's the point. You need to give the players a reason to continue. :p If the ending was super obvious, then everyone would quit before they even beat the game.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Completed every puzzle in Miracle Mask! Now what?

Flame Mistress

I think the ending was trying to garner the audience's sympathy the way Lost Future did, but of course they kinda failed at that.

Complete every daily puzzle.
Speaking of daily puzzles, does anyone else here utterly hate the Perilous Voyage puzzles? I swear, those are brutal.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I think the ending was trying to garner the audience's sympathy the way Lost Future did, but of course they kinda failed at that.

Speaking of daily puzzles, does anyone else here utterly hate the Perilous Voyage puzzles? I swear, those are brutal.
I haven't played most of the daily puzzles, due to me not having wireless Internet.
(I gotta get to starbucks soon XD)

Flame Mistress

Here, have some PL!Phoenix and AA!Layton.

No, really, this is official stuff; it was part of the DLC concept art for Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney. I bet the folks in charge of AA!Layton were having a lot of fun doing this.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Yes, it's about Professor Layton going to this city in the middle of the desert where he finds a mystery about a masked person using miracles to curse the people.
*facepalm* sorry, I meant the 6th game.

Actually, yes. And here's the official website.
interesting.
But I think they will have to present more than that if they want me to drop another 40$ on it.

To be honest this seems to be really unnecessary to me, but then again, the same can be said about all the third versions of the Pokémon games.