• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project: Gijinka [R] (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmats4020

[ACE] Zero;16401321 said:
Apparently speech/reading complications from her end, but whatever. We shall see what happen.s

This is so ridiculously unfair. PokeLegends is obviously not coming back, at least not for a long while. Can't she just close this thread and we can continue our newer one?

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
This is so ridiculously unfair. PokeLegends is obviously not coming back, at least not for a long while. Can't she just close this thread and we can continue our newer one?

No, the D-bag has to say "OMG Yeah guys you can totally use my RPG since I don't give 2 flips about it, Idk how it wasn't obvious to other people" so that people can use their common sense and allow this to thrive.

pokébrony4869

Brony Trainer
[ACE] Zero;16401423 said:
No, the D-bag has to say "OMG Yeah guys you can totally use my RPG since I don't give 2 flips about it, Idk how it wasn't obvious to other people" so that people can use their common sense and allow this to thrive.

Well, that sucks

cmats4020

[ACE] Zero;16401423 said:

So dumb. He hasn't been on since the 29th, and when he was on, he didn't post anything! When you go to his recent activity, it says he has none! He's gone! UGH!

pokébrony4869

Brony Trainer
ikr. why cant they just let us carry on and if pokelegend actually ever resurfaces on planet Earth again and he is upset then he can voice that complaint?

cmats4020

ikr. why cant they just let us carry on and if pokelegend actually ever resurfaces on planet Earth again and he is upset then he can voice that complaint?

I completely agree. The first RP I sign up for and the GM leaves it in a corner? Wow . . .

EDIT: His last post was on the 1st of August in this thread. -_-

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Listen, the mods on the forum set the rules to make sure arguments like these don't arise. And even if you credit Pokelegend, it's basically plagiarism stealing his entire idea, not to mention not even changing his character's view point in the beginning. All I'm saying, is that rules are in place, so obeying them would be the smartest option.

pokébrony4869

Brony Trainer
its not stealing his idea, its trying to continueit and not let it die because he no longer seems to care about it,

cmats4020

Listen, the mods on the forum set the rules to make sure arguments like these don't arise. And even if you credit Pokelegend, it's basically plagiarism stealing his entire idea, not to mention not even changing his character's view point in the beginning. All I'm saying, is that rules are in place, so obeying them would be the smartest option.

Well (and I'm just saying), arguments are arising, so these rules aren't really helping with that. And when we're talking about giving credit to those who deserve it, Psychic said that Zero didn't, which he did. We're just discussing how she didn't even see what was written on the top of the thread.

Delta, you have to acknowledge that this is a little ridiculous considering that PokeLegend hasn't posted in over a month, right? His inbox his full, he's not responding to his visitor messages, so obviously he's not going to come back to us and give us permission to use his "work." Psychic wouldn't even listen to reason.

EDIT: And Brony is right, we're continuing an RP that a GM doesn't really care enough to continue, let alone start.

pokébrony4869

Brony Trainer
I just want to say, be careful how you word things. Besides, they were going by site rules and protocol. Its not their fault. I just merely meant they could make an exception based on circumstance. Plus, i was just in a bit ragey of a mood.

Psychic

Really and truly
Have any of you actually read the RPG Rules? I've said it before and I'll say it again: chatting in RPG threads isn't allowed. If you're not asking the GM about the RPG or signing up, your post is SPAM and will be infracted. This entire conversation should have taken place over VM/PM.

Secondly, to everyone who has been claiming that "the only reason Psychic closed the RPG is because she said Zero didn't give credit to PokeLegend," you clearly did not read my entire post, so allow me to quote myself:
Guys, if you don't have the GM's permission to restart an RPG they created, you cannot do so. You didn't even give credit to PokeLegend for the plot!

Sorry, but unless the GM gave you express permission to repost their RPG, you cannot use it here or anywhere else because it is essentially plagiarism. If you don't hear back from the GM, then you'll just have to create your own unique RPG.

~Psychic
You are correct in that I was wrong about PokeLegend being credited, however you also conveniently fail to notice that taking over someone's RPG without their permission is against the rules. Doing so is considered stealing and plagiarism, whether intentional or not. Frankly, according to the Rules I should have given Zero a two-month ban for restarting the thread, but I decided to be lenient, and for that you should be thankful.

As for the rest of you, if you have a problem with the Rules, take it up with a mod instead of complaining here like entitled children. Whether you like it or not, PokeLegends retains all rights to his RPG, and without his express permission you cannot in any way use, remake or rewrite it. The Rules are meant to protect GMs and their RPGs, and these same rules would protect any of you in the same way.

It sucks that you guys applied for an RPG that excited you only for the GM to disappear, but there will be other RPGs and other GMs. It's time to move on.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.