• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legend Lost

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
Project Legend Lost

--==Reson For Project==--
I am trying to get alot of people into this project. It is to help people who have died trying to get legends. I hope this is in the rules and i can do this but i just thought it would be easier. We will only do dungeons that are LEGEND dungeons (as in with a legendarie boss) and only AFTER you have finished the main storyline. We will not help you through that part of the game. If we are slow on getting to you, post again. If you havnt gotten saved and its been a full 24 hours, post again.

--==Us==--
Me (Chrono Mew)

--==Dungeons I Do==--
1: Mt. Thunder
2: Frosty Forest
3: Mt. Blaze
4: Fiery Feild
5: Lightning Feild
6: Northwind Feild
7: Mt. Faraway
8: Silver Trench
9: Sky Tower
10: Magma Cavern
11: Buried Relic
12: Stormy Sea
13: Northern Range
14: Pitfall Valley
15: Meteor Cave
16: (soon be) Western Cave

--==Have Fun==--
HAVE FUN!!

Emerald Metagross

Hum... I think it's better if you read this.

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
OK OK OK but they havnt closed it yet so why not just do it. And i said im only helping people who ae trying to get legends. I see nothing wrong with this and i have read that before. So whats the matter?

Emerald Metagross

I know you're just trying to help people who are trying to get the legends, but anyway, this is STILL a Rescue Thread, so i think that rule still apllies.
But you could PM a Mod to see if they approve Project Legend Lost.

~.:Southern lights:.~

X~.:Water lord:.~X
i can help if you want,i started todaywith rescuing,my sceptile level 75 rescue everyone ;)

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
I can rescue anywhere. Any floor. With the exception of purity forest over 75f.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
I hope soo too...it's a cool idea.

~.:Southern lights:.~

X~.:Water lord:.~X
yes,i hope ya take me in too ;)

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
i'll join if the mod keeps it open but i don't do lvl 1 dungeons they're to annoing and hard but i'll do al other dungeons.