• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legends - Sign Ups

TorchTheElement

Bring me 255!
@TorchicTheElement: Pending

You forgot Kyurem's personality. Also, please double space between paragraphs. It makes it easier to read.
I'll give you that on the paragraphs, but I'm actually a n00b. Joined yesterday, but I'm familiar with vBulletin forums, so I hope that'll relinquish soon.
Also, on Kyurem's personality, I heard the legends, eating people, pokemon (poor diglette), and what else. Dragon-Ice type, what else, frozen alien, etc. I kinda think the only thing I forgot was Kyurem's abilities, Glaciate among it's repertoire. I should edit something similar in, shouldn't I?

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Also, on Kyurem's personality, I heard the legends, eating people, pokemon (poor diglette), and what else. Dragon-Ice type, what else, frozen alien, etc. I kinda think the only thing I forgot was Kyurem's abilities, Glaciate among it's repertoire. I should edit something similar in, shouldn't I?

Pretty much all you have to do is put how Kyurem would act. Is it a primal beast, or does it actually have some itellect? Stuff like that.

TorchTheElement

Bring me 255!
I'm so clueless-I'm still stuck in Sinnoh -_-

I hate Vanillish.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Name: William Cordes
Legend: Keldeo

Appearance: William is short for his age( around 4’4”), is average weight (weighing 70 lbs). He has blue eye and short black hair that has a blue dyed streak that goes from his forehead to the back of his neck. He usually wears different colored shirts with pictures of water pokemon on them. He also usually wears different types of cargo shorts. His running shoes are yellow lace ups with a red heel. He always wears his favorite goggles blue lenses with a purple strap.

Personality: William is an extremely outgoing kid. He is prone to stopping and talking to everyone he sees. He gives everyone a chance and ignores bad first impressions. This allows him to have a lot of friends, even if the people aren’t the nicest.

William is also very gullable. He believes most whatever someone will say. This has gotten him into trouble quite a bit of times. This also prevents him from seeing the bad in people by himself.

History: William was born and raised in Slateport city with his parents and older brother. At his school he is friends with most people, in his opinion. A lot of people dislike him because of the people that he is friends with(jocks thinks he’s friends with nerds, so they aren’t friends with him, and vice versa with nerds).

His mom is a school teacher in kindergarden at his school and his dad is a fisherman. His brother, Harry, is two years older than William and constantly takes advantage of his gullability.

Powers/Abilities: William like Keldeo has the ability to walk on water for around a minute and his legs are much stronger and faster than they look. He practices kicking a bit so that he is good enough to not fall over when kicking. No one knows he can walk on water except for his Surskit, who helps him practice.

Pokemon:

Species: Surskit
Name: Gliden
Personality: Was given to William on his 9th birthday by his parents as his first pokemon. His father found him playing with one of his fishing rods, and decided that he would make a good first pokemon for his son. Gliden always wants to have fun (playing,exploring,battling), but always listens to William when asked to do something. When he gets bored he will shoot bubbles at people or other pokemon and watch their reaction.

Species: Minun
Name: Subun
Personality: Caught in the Wild. Subun has a snobby personality, she will do nothing that demeans herself and looks down on everyone else(including William). William doesn’t notice this and when she doesn’t listen to him William thinks that it’s due to her hearing problem (she does not have one).

Species: Minun
Name:Addle
Personality: Was given to William from his brother. William really wanted a plusle to go with his minum because he knows they get stronger together. His brother knew this, so he caught a minum painted the blue parts red and turned the minus into a plus. When William found out it was another Minum he was a bit sad, but he wouldn’t let one of his pokemon go. Addle is a shy minum, he is scared of most other pokemon and the only reason he is willing to fight is because he thinks he can scare the other pokemon away by showing his power. He has yet to get over his fear of William(who is much bigger than him), but will doesn’t notice
Legendary: (Only a brief description is needed, just to get the feel of it’s personality.)

Species: Keldeo
Personality: Keldeo is really shy, when around strangers he will try to hide somewhere far away. It takes a while to befriend him, but once you do it’s worth it. He is also rather loyal and will attack anyone who tries to harm his friends.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
@YDT: Accepted

@TorchTheElement: Better...

But we still don't know anything about how Kyurem acts. You basically just gave us how it got here, recited some pokedex entries, and some legends about it.

Look at what some of the accepted members did for their legendary's personality as an example for what we want.

The Legendaries are going to have "speaking" roles in this (Assuming your legendary can speak), so information about how it acts is important.

I hope I'm making sense.

Last edited:

TorchTheElement

Bring me 255!
You are.
I'm just a newbie, nobody likes me,
(choir) He's just a newbie from a new symphony,
spare him his life from this monstrosity!
(me) Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Name: Haley Bizieff
Legend: Mew

Appearance: A sweet blonde little girl, around 4'. Give or take a few inches. She has sweet blue eyes and her hair is down usually past her shoulders. She likes to wear her pink shirt and blue jean shorts, but she's usually fine with whatever you give her to wear, just so long as she can go play.

Personality: She has the sweet, outgoing, loves to play kind of attitude. She can't stand being cooped up when there is a possiblity she could be somewhere playing right now. She's very smart for age, but since she's so young she can be a bit childish, which is expected. She tends to lose her focus sometimes, but will try to pay attention.

History: Haley lives on Cinnabar Island, and is one of the few dozen families that live on it. Haley's parents moved there not too long before she was born. She knows just about everyone on the island, including Blaine the gymleader, but she doesn't see him much. She lives close to where the old mansion is. Though told to stay away from it, Haley goes inside and knows almost every nook and cranny of the mansion. She somewhat discovered her powers when she had a run in with a burgler in the mansion. She became scared and ran before he caught her. She closed her eyes and wished she was somewhere else, and when she opened them, she was in a different room in the mansion.

She constantly found old journals in the mansion detailing about two pokemon named Mew and Mewtwo. As a result, she has learned alot about the two mysterious pokemon over the years. She hopes one day to find Mew as it was also written that it was very playful.

Powers/Abilities: As discovered before, Haley can teleport short distances, and slightly longer ones if she is scared or excited. She has good intelligence and is just beginning to learn how to move things with psychic power. She can also use this energy to make small bubbles like Mew can.

Other:

Pokemon:

Species: Chikorita
Name: Rosie
Personality: Rosie is a playful pokemon and likes to play jump rope with Haley by using its vines as the rope. She tends to release flower like scents when feeling relaxed and sticks with her friends. Rosie was a gift from one of the breeders on the island.

Species: Charmander
Name: Goes by Charmander, but is called Toasty on ocassion
Personality: Being a fire type, Charmander loves the warmth of the sun and will be a bit lazy in the morning so he can go lay out in the sun. He tends to get a bit more active in the afternoon and loves to explore the Old Mansion. Tends to rush into things, but knows when to back off. Loves to bond with Haley. He was a gift, from Blaine to her when Haley helped take care of his Rapidash for a week after it became ill.

Legendary:

Species: Mew
Personality: Like her child, she loves to play, but she also loves to hide. She is currently debating whether to make her existence known to her child or not. Although a very knowledgable pokemon, Mew tends to play more than anything.

Others: Mew tends to play in the Old Mansion, currently staying to residence to watch her child, but when she's not around, she tends to play tricks on burglers, and play with other pokemon

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
@Rawl - You also misspelled "Regigigas" (and still haven't acknowledged Drew, but I digress).

@Cometstarlight - Appearance and Personality are both a bit short, but given your previous profiles, I'll say Accepted.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
@TorchTheElement: I see you edited your profile.

Now, you're accepted.

On a random note, gosh people seem to hate the birds. Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres are always among the last to go. xD

Last edited:

Virawl

•º°N¡ce Guy°º•
@Rawl - You also misspelled "Regigigas" (and still haven't acknowledged Drew, but I digress).

@Cometstarlight - Appearance and Personality are both a bit short, but given your previous profiles, I'll say Accepted.

Again. My bad. Geez, I'm just out of it recently. Anyway, I'll edit that along with the newly approved profiles tomorrow. Right now, I gotta sleep.

@Torch: Sorry if you're still new, but please the spam to a minimum.

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
Please reserve Dialga for me (once again), my dear friends.

Pray for me to not get lazy in role playing as well. =P

EDIT: May I reserve Virizion as well? There's some serious Sirius I must do. Mehehe.

Last edited:

Blahboy

WHEEL OF MUCUS!
Alright, finally back. I guess I'll post my Genesect character first...

Name: Tyler Xania
Legend: Genesect

Appearance: Tyler is about average in height for his age, being about 5'8'', and his skin is fairly pale. His black hair, which he got entirely dyed purple as a "tribute", as he thinks, to Genesect, often covers his right eye. His eyes are very peculiar: They will change color depending on his feelings, from blood-red when he's angry to a dull grey when he is sad. Normally, they are green. He usually wears a black zip-up hoodie that he wears zipped, with a grey short-sleeved shirt underneath. He wears normal jeans and black Converse style shoes. He sometimes pulls out a large pair of black headphones and listens to music, but once he puts them on he usually doesn't take them off until he needs to.

Personality: Tyler prefers to stay out of the lime-light and watch from afar. He hates being the center of attention in a crowd. He tends to keep to himself unless another person perks his interests enough. His personality can change drastically when his opinions of people change: When he thinks well of a person he will treat that person better than he would himself, but when he hates a person he can be like the devil in his temperament.

History: For many years, Tyler's family lived a normal, happy life in Nimbasa City. That was up until about two years ago, when Team Plasma approached Tyler's dad, Dudley. They offered him the chance to do something never done before: Revive an ancient pokemon from a fossil and make it into the most powerful fighter. Dudley accepted the offer. He was given a private lab to work in near Route 17, and stayed there most of the time while working on the Pokemon. The Pokemon revived was a lethal Bug Pokemon, often called "Genosect" due to their predatory and bloodthirsty nature. Dudley gave the Pokemon a steel covering around it's body and made the cannon on it's back, formally used to shoot acid, stronger and capable of shooting blasts of energy, using the "Drives" to make the energy explode into different elements.

Tyler, long ago dubbed a social outcast at Nimbasa, became infatuated with the Pokemon, renamed "Genesect". He and his mother would visit Dudley and Genesect, Dudley explaining every little portion of the Bug. Genesect was initially wary of the humans and Pokemon around it, but it eventually opened up to them and even played with Tyler. But when Genesect was nearly finished, N came to inspect it. N was displeased the instant he learned that Dudley tampered with the revived fossil. Deciding that a Pokemon so tainted by a human was unfit in his dream of Pokemon liberation, he ordered Dudley to kill Genesect.

Instead, Dudley finished Genesect and was planning to move his family out of the Unova region. Just days Dudley would take Genesect from the lab to his home, however, Team Plasma attacked the lab. Dudley sent out his four Pokemon, ordering two of them to follow and protect Genesect as it escaped. Dudley and three of the Pokemon died protecting Genesect. Genesect escaped with the help of Rycerz the Escavalier, who found his way back home. Genesect was never seen again. The tragedy hit the family hard. Tyler's mom became depressed for weeks, but eventually recovered. Tyler himself formed a large shell on himself, with him rarely speaking to anybody that wasn't his friend. Which, beside his Pokemon, there were nearly none.

But on his fourteenth birthday, about a year and three months after the tragedy, he received the shock of his life. He received contact from Genesect, but in a very unusual way. Via telepathy, Genesect wished him a happy birthday, and, when Tyler questioned what the hell was going on, told him about how some of the legendaries found her and took her as one of their own and about the legendary children...and that she had chosen him to be her's. And so, unlike some of the other children, Tyler knows very well who he is and what his powers, essentially upgrades courtesy of Genesect, are.

Powers/Abilities: Tyler is able to understand anything that a Pokemon says. He also is an absolute genius when it comes to mechanics, technology and Pokemon, his specialties. He can run faster and and jump higher than normal humans, but hides this to keep himself form being dubbed a total freak.

Other: He let's his Pokemon run free instead of holding them up in their Pokeballs unless he deems the area or situation unsafe. Using his technical and mechanical genius, Tyler made himself a weapon, a pistol based on Genesect's cannon. It's about as big as a Magnum and the barrel looks like the barrel of Genesect's cannon. Instead of bullets, it shoots bursts of energy, which, with the application of one of the "Drives" he made for it, can explode into fire, water, electricity, and ice. He can also change it's lethality, he can make it so that it's shots(even the elements they can explode into) can feel like a little sting, can hurt so much that they leave the foe unconscious, or even kill. He naturally hides this in an inside pocket in his hoodie, only using it to stun a Pokemon his can't catch or in self defense against a bully at school.

Pokemon:

Species: Escavalier
Name: Rycerz (Rai-serz)
Personality: The only remaining Pokemon of Dudley's, Rycerz is also shaken by what happened to Dudley and the other Pokemon. He is very protective of Tyler, acting hostile towards anyone acting rudely or threatening to Tyler and trying to make him think about his actions before doing them.

Species: Gigalith (Shiny)
Name: Monsuta
Personality: Caught while Tyler traveled through Wellspring Cave, Monsuta quickly adapted to captured life. She is kind, going out of her way to help someone in need. She is also well-mannered, being polite to all others, and also does very well at making sure that Xollox behaves(Although he still flies off the walls half of the time) and keeping Kyoki under control.

Species: Reuniclus
Name: Xollox (Zol-locks)
Personality: Caught at Route 5, Xollox is like the comic relief of the team. He is almost always hyper, messing with the other Pokemon, but he is good at not messing with strangers. He has a tendency to pull items out of nowhere, such as suddenly wearing a tux during a formal occasion. He pulls them out when nobody's looking.

Species: Dusknoir
Name: Nyx
Personality: Given to Tyler by a friend as a Duskull, Nyx has a very bad temper. She is not afraid to mock others and flies into a rage when harassed by others. She is very likely to grab the offender's face with her enormous hand and slam them to the ground, among other forms of punishment. She should be approached carefully.

Species: Bisharp
Name: Senryaku (Cen-rai-ya-coo)
Personality: Caught at Route 9, Senryaku is a thoughtful person, thinking situations through before taking action. He is very patient, and and may take action too slowly for many people's liking, but he is very through in his performance and enjoys acting humorous.

Species: Eelektross
Name: Kyoki
Personality: Caught in Chargestone Cave, Tyler knew that something was up with Kyoki once he caught him. A visit to a Pokemon psychologist revealed a rather shocking(no pun intended) truth: Kyoki was clinically insane. If not watched and disciplined carefully, Kyoki could lash out on anything that lives like a monster. Even when controlled, Kyoki twitches uncontrollably, mutters things only he can hear, and speaks in a very odd way, speaking only a portion of his words, yet his sentences flow as though they were the full word(Example: I want to go to the Carnival becomes I wa go to e Car val.). Tyler and co. have done a very good job keeping him under control but do not let him go off on his own.

Other: Ever seen Arakune from Blazblue? Kyoki talks like him.

Legendary:

Species: Genesect
Personality: Genesect is rather quiet. She claims that, although she is grateful towards the legendaries that found and accepted her, she is nervous around them. She is very open towards Tyler, though.
Others: Where ever she may be, she hasn't told Tyler.

*Breaths a sigh of relief* Done. I'll post the other two tomorrow.

Last edited:

Blahboy

WHEEL OF MUCUS!
Never looked at Divine, but I did read Pokedex One Shots(Ysavvryl is freaking awsome!). I just always viewed Genesect as female, long before I read that LoL. And thanks.

Edit: LEVEL UP!