• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legends - Sign Ups

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Name: Samuel Silver
Legend: None, I just help the LCs, training and such.

Appearance: He has golden blond hair, with long bangs that sometimes get in his striking green eyes. He has a rather thin, underweight, build, almost devoid of muscle, and his skin is lighter than most from spending a lot of time inside. He usually wears a Gengar t-shirt, with a black and green striped hoodie, and black jeans. He has the odd habit of wearing mismatched flip-flops, one green camouflage, and the other red with white and blue diagonal stripes. He can also often be seen wearing a large, black, backpack, where he keeps his state-of-the-art laptop computer. His face is usually in a neutral expression, but he smiles when LCs are doing well.

Personality: Sam is very calm and collected. He likes to work behind the scenes, coming up with plans and such, as he can be very antisocial. He has two major passions, one of which is electronics of all sorts, and the other one is Ghost- type pokemon, which compromise two thirds of his team. He dreads athletic activities, as he has no talent in that area, but he cherishes a mental challenge. He is very intelligent, with an IQ of 139, and studies Pokemon physiology. Despite his scientific mind, he has an eye for beauty, and participates in Pokemon Contests whenever he gets the chance.

History: Sam was born into a family that had gained immense wealth and influence in Jubilife City by taking advantage of other people. He was too naïve to see this at first, but at the age of eight, he finally realized it and ran away from home. He lived on the streets for a few months, his only companion being a Gastly that had been abandoned by its trainer. They eventually decided to leave and do something with their lives, and went to Eastern Unova, where he encountered his other pokemon that he has now. Then, when he heard about the LCs, he jumped at the chance to perhaps discover his true purpose in life.

Powers/Abilities: High IQ, talented Coordinator

Other: None

Pokemon:

Species: Gengar
Name: Gengar
Personality: Samuel's best friend, he is absolutely loyal in every way. He loves to scare people. He never uses his pokeball.

Species: Porygon2
Name: Porygon2
Personality: Helpful, docile, only does what it is asked to

Species: Rotom
Name: Rotom
Personality: Extremely mischievous, plays tricks one everyone, including Samuel, good friends with Gengar

Species: Metagross
Personality: Loves to fight, enjoys showing off its Meteor Mash, uses it on Samuel a lot.

Species: Driftblim
Name: Driftblim
Personality: Insane, uses Explosion at the most inconvenient times possible

Species: Cofagrigus
Name: Cofagrigus
Personality: Loves Samuel, often gives him hugs, which doesn't turn out well.

You certainly lengthened it, I'll give you that. But in doing so you've created a couple problems.

Name: Samuel Silver

The first two are right here.

Twenty-one for his intelligence level I'll give you, but 12? Yes, there are some child prodigies, but in most cases it is not a good idea to use one for an RP.

The second is what you have for under Legend. What you have implies that you are affiliated with the Legends, and to be honest, why the hell would they let a 12-year-old train Legendary Children that are almost all a year or two (or several) older than him? Makes no sense, it does.

It would've been much more logical to be associated with the evil guys, and even then you'd have to majorly rework the character to fit.

There are also several continuity holes. If he ran away from home at eight, how did he get money? How was he able to get a ticket to travel to Unova? Why didn't the people there realize he was a run away child and take him home? Wouldn't the parents have contacted the police or something? How was he able to buy a state of the art, no doubt extremely expensive laptop? Those are some of the things that stood out to me.

Pending. He'll need some major reworking to fit into this RP.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I fixed all the issues you mentioned.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Not in the games, but it's never been said in the anime.

CloudVII

Push It To The Limit
Name: Jesse Worsnop
Legend: Ho-Oh

Appearance: Jesse is above average height for his age. Roughly six foot. He's slightly more muscular than average as well, but not by very much. He has black hair, bangs slightly above eye level and the rest below ear level. He has navy blue eyes and snake bites(piercings in his lower lip, looking similar to a snake bite.) He wears a choker with a Duskull skull. His shirts usually feature metalcore bands and are rather tight on him, showing off his slight muscle tone. He wears black skinny jeans all the time, with a belt changing from a Cubone skull design to a black and white pokeball. He has a chain coming from his front pocket to the back. He wears Converse style shoes, black. He wears wristbands similar to Roxas from KH, having a checkerboard pattern in black and white.

Personality: Jesse is EXTREMELY cocky. A very outgoing individual, he constantly tries to prove how is better than you, and exactly how MUCH better he is. He's not afraid to fight against someone else's opinion, even if he realizes he was wrong from the beginning. He's also an intense flirt. Despite his cocky and ignorant attitude, he can be very caring and compassionate when needed. However, sometimes he can misunderstand someone being serious and someone joking around, causing him to seem more of an idiot than he actually is, even though he is rather intelligent. He, you could say, has a fiery personality. ;D

History: Jesse had not known his parents as a child. His first memory is being soaked in a box outside of Olivine during a thunderstorm when he was 6. He grew up on the streets, fending for himself until he met Sneasel, looking for food in a trash can. He grew up with Sneasel, living as a "street rat." Eventually, he was placed into foster care in Ecruteak. After many years of constant uniformity and order, he ran away to Violet City and started a life by cleaning Bellsprout Tower.

After years and years of working for the monks, he called it quits. It was back on the mean streets. Not too long after, Jesse decided to hide out in Goldenrod City. Working for the Radio Station, he had a place to stay and, more importantly, be even more flirtatious. After many months there, he was fired for "office disruptions." Now, once again, Jesse is back on the streets.

Powers/Abilities: Being the Child of Ho-Oh, Jesse has the ability of combustion. His most used form is igniting himself with whitish red flames, but he can't use this ability with skill quite yet. He also has the ability to excert extreme heat, which can be beneficial in survival instances.

Pokemon: (It is advised to have at least 1, but since you have powers too, a full team of six isn't needed)

Species:Sneasel
Name:Avalon
Personality:Avalon is just like Jesse. Cocky. Arrogant. Flirtatious. Despite this, he's a very capable pokemon and cares for Jesse deeply. He secretly wants to evolve to prove to Jesse that he's strong. Avalon and Jesse have a close bond, so they're very close friends and rely on each other.

Species:Banette
Name:Alexandria
Personality:Alexandria gives off an "aura" of malice and depression, but really, she's fun loving and loves sweets. She doesn't care for fighting, and loves picking berries. Sometimes, however, she can creep the bejesus out of Jesse. However, he still cares for her.

Species:Magby
Name:Monte
Personality:Monte was an egg Jesse found. Thinking about eating it, it hatched in his very hands. Terrified, he almost left it in the back street. However, in the pouring rain, looking down on it and seeing himself, he felt bad and took it with him. Monte is a crybaby and runs from fights. It's true strength is unknown at the moment. It can be very cautious and uneasy.

Legendary:
Species:Ho-Oh
Personality:Ho-Oh is a hot headed and has a short fuse. It can go off relentlessly until exhausting itself. However, in certain cases, it can be very, VERY jolly.

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
I fixed all the issues you mentioned.

Not quite. The biggest issue is still there. And of course, I'm talking about this:

His face is usually in a neutral expression, but he smiles when LCs are doing well.
Then, when he heard about the LCs, he jumped at the chance to perhaps discover his true purpose in life.

You still have yourself helping the Legendary Children, which, simply put, is an impossibility. With very few exceptions, all Non Legendary Children characters are either villains with the Evil Team, or not in the RP. Simple as that.

Plus there is the Contest issue. Contests are only in the Japan regions, while Unova only has Pokémon Musicals, end of story.

Because of those still Pending, though to be frank, since this is the third time you've been Pending, I'm starting to lean towards Rejected. But I'll wait until you fix it one final time.

@Cloud - I'll look at your Sign-up when I'm done eating in 10 or so minutes.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Not quite. The biggest issue is still there. And of course, I'm talking about this:

You still have yourself helping the Legendary Children, which, simply put, is an impossibility. With very few exceptions, all Non Legendary Children characters are either villains with the Evil Team, or not in the RP. Simple as that.

Plus there is the Contest issue. Contests are only in the Japan regions, while Unova only has Pokémon Musicals, end of story.

Because of those still Pending, though to be frank, since this is the third time you've been Pending, I'm starting to lean towards Rejected. But I'll wait until you fix it one final time.

@Cloud - I'll look at your Sign-up when I'm done eating in 10 or so minutes.
I guess this RP isn't made for me.

Fireflies

Aura Master
I've read everything up to this point so I'll be sure to remember the rules, thanks for letting me join by the way!

Name: Camille Layton
Legend: Jirachi

Appearance: She's about 4"10, so she's not too short for her age, or too tall either. She has shining blonde hair that she will sometimes keep in a few ribbons she has with her. Her blonde hair that's about shoulder length is accompanied by her bright blue eyes. They seem to help her get things she wants when she begs. Her fair skin gets sun burnt easily so she doesn't always like to sit out too long, but will if she has a good amount of sunscreen on, and also explains why she doesn't tan too well. She will wear dresses that are usually knee length or a bit shorter, but she much prefers to wear a shirt and jeans. She loves to wear her jeans when she goes out to do something and will get tears and rips in them if she isn't careful. She has a beautiful smile and likes to wear a turquoise bracelett that she received for her birthday not too long ago. She also likes to wear star shaped pendants in her hair, or even on a necklace.

Personality: She used to be a real brat until she accidentally got left on a class trip to Orre. When she saw the poverty that a good portion of the people were living in she took a closer look at herself and saw that being a brat wasn't going to help her in life. Now a much happier person with more friends has given her a very pleasant personality. She tends to care for others, but also tends to pay more attention to the ones who don't say much. She tends to be the one who will comfort you after a tough loss or a bad experience. She likes to help pull the silent ones out of their shells and try to help them out, but she will also get into some trouble, due to her more adventerous side.

History: Living as a spoiled child in Unova, Camille had it all. She got anything she really wanted and didn't care for others as much as herself. However, when she was 11, her class went on a field trip to the Orre region to study the pokespots and go to the research labs around the region. They had stopped for a quick visit to Pyrite Town only to see their broadcasting station before setting off quickly to Gateon Port. Camille had diddy dallied a bit in the broadcasting station before she realized that she had gotten left behind by her class.

Unable to go pursue them on foot, she had to stay in the town, and at first, she abhorred the very idea of sitting with people in rusty old houses, but as she looked around and talked to some of the people, she saw that they were alot like her, a person to talk to. She took a good look at herself and had come to the realization that she was just a spoiled child that she had seen in all the movies and that she would complain about everything, even though she had everything and these people had close to nothing.
Since then Camille has made an effort to be a better person and to be giving instead of "give me" all the time. She made some friends with the people in Pyrite Town, including the young adults who owned the broadcasting station. Camille eventually got picked up by her class and they were shocked to see her transformation in personality in the few days she was there. Camille wanted to stay, but knew she had to return home with her class. Not too long after that, her parents told her that they had gotten better job offers in Phenac City, a place not too far from Pyrite Town. Camille eagerly accepted this into her life and gained new friends in the region.

Powers/Abilities: She can grant wishes, but not everyday, only every once in a while. She'll be able to grant more of them on a full moon or during a meteor shower or so on. Also she can't make wishes herself, but others can make it for her, but due to her not really knowing how to use her powers yet, she can't do it easily. She can speak through telepathy and can have pronowned psychic powers if powered up enough. The steel type power is that, although she is of a regular build, on a will she can bend the metal with ease.

Other:

Pokemon: (It is advised to have at least 1, but since you have powers too, a full team of six isn't needed)

Species: Skarmory
Name: Skarmory
Personality: Tends to love high flying and battles. Likes to help Camille make things by gathering materials, but more often likes to fight or travel over to Pyrite Town.

Species: Emolga
Name: Emolga
Personality: Likes to fly and scale buildings since there aren't many trees in the desert part of Orre. Loves to play with Camille and have fun in the sun and mess around.

Species: Excadrill
Name: Excadrill
Personality: With the sand outside of Phenac City, he has a field day just digging through the desert and honing his abilities. Protective of Camille while being trusting to her and her friends is a plus, but likes to battle too

Legendary: (Only a brief description is needed, just to get the feel of it’s personality.)

Species: Jirachi
Personality: Tends to be a little bit laid back, but is a generally happy pokemon that will make his opinions known
Others: Jirachi can make bigger wishes for people since he is better with the ability. Due to a wish when he last woke up during the Millenium Comet, Jirachi doesn't have to go back to sleep anymore and can go to where he desires now.

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
Just randomly popped up to say 'kinky'.

@Ditto: It isn't that this RP is 'not made for you'. It is that 'you are not made to be a flexible RP-er'. Some things must change temporarily, you see, so that you can fit in a particular group. Unless you're trying to be special in some sort of way, that is.

If you want to utilize a character that you can enter in all sorts of RPs, you gotta change some things to your character to fit the bill much better. You can't let your character who is originally living in the modern world join a medieval RP just like that, and saying 'he traveled through time' and things like that.

@FireFly: You need not to thank us for letting you join, if you are obviously someone who abides the rules. But anyways, you're welcome. Enjoy the RP. (I hope...)

Last edited:

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Character Form:

Name: Miyouri Diamond (Mimi)

Legend: Jirachi

Appearance:Long Black shiny hair that fall's past her shoulders and down her back, heavy bangs that she keeps swept to the side covering her left eye. Greyish blue eyes that swirl with emotion and passion. Naturally "flawless" light brown skin with two beauty marks underneath her right eye. Has her whole left ear pierced and her right ear has five piercings (including one in her ear) her bottom lip pierced as well. Her nails are long and always done. 5'2 and very petite and slim.

Personality:She is a daydreamer and rarely interested in listening to other people unless it interests her. If she isn't reading or listening to her Ipod she's off exploring a new area. She is always finding new areas that are beyond beautiful. She can sometimes come off as rude and cold hearted because she rarely listens or pays attention. She often walks around with a serious or bored look on her face but that soften's when she picks up on the feelings of others. Sometimes her choice of words can offend people but she means the best at heart. Deep down she is a sweet caring kind girl who has alot to offer the world. She also wears her heart on her sleeve. She's extra sensitive to the feelings and hopes of the pokemon and people.

History:Miyouri lives with her elderly grandmother and younger cousin.Her mother is a top co-ordinator and is rarely home to watch Miyouri so she was sent to live with her grandmother. Her father died when she was 7 in a building accident. She never really forgot about him and often finds herself wishing he was back. Sometimes she dreams about seeing him again and she has figured out that it is her hearts greatest desire. Since she understands the wishes of others she is always trusted by her friends and family as the person to tell their deepest wishes and dreams to. She lives in a small house in Floaroma Town and can often be seen sitting in her window seat looking at the stars or reading.
Miyouri helps out at her grandmothers flower shop during the week and is often seen making arrangements for brides as she understands their deepest desires for the "perfect" flower arrangement. She's makes a good amount of money so when she can she goes shopping and spends most of her time alone as it allows her to think freely without distractions. She also practices her powers when she's alone.

Powers/Abilities:She can grant small wishes, at time when the stars are shining extra bright she can grant bigger ones. She also can read minds and find peoples deepest inner desire's. She also has the ability to understand pokemon and can heal others by placing her hands above the injured spot. She can also do something like force fields and if she focuses her powers she can move things around. The strength of her powers isn't fully known yet and she has others that have yet to be discovered by her yet.
Other: None (yet)

Pokemon:
Species:Gardevoir
Name:Lia
Personality:Lia is a helpful pokemon who enjoys dancing and helping around in the flower shop. Lia was given to Miyouri as a Ralts by her grandmother who sensed that Miyori was special and knew Lia and her would get along. She's quiet timid sometimes shy and very peaceful outside of battle but in battle she's a deadly force. She loves to swim enjoys the beach and is much like Miyouri in other aspects. She also learned to read and spends time doing that. She has secret feelings toward King but is afraid to admit it.

Species: Dragonite
Name: King
Personality: King is very full of himself and thinks he's the best thing since the pokeball. He has a sweet and loving attitude toward Miyouri however because Miyouri saved Him as a Dratini from a group of bully Dragonair's. King also is madly in love with Lia. He is always picking flowers for her and showing of to impress her. King refuses to do anything unless Miyouri says so. He's quiet the difficult pokemon when he wants to be. He is also a powerhouse in battle.

Species:Bellossom
Name:Bella
Personality: Bella wondered into the flower shop one afternoon looking for berries because she was hungry after Miyouri helped and fed her. She convinced Miyouri to catch her. Bella stays by Miyouri's side at all times and although small is powerful she loves dancing around in the sun and is often seen helping Miyouri at the flower shop. She is like the baby of the team.

Legendary: Jirachi
Personality: Jirachi Is like a mother figure and can be quiet sassy at times. She has a serious nature but loves to have fun when everything is in it's place and in order.
Others:None

Last edited:

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
@Palmer Dawn: Sorry dear missy (or is it mister?), but Jirachi has been taken. The GM's kind of... slacking at editing the first post these days. But still, you can join the non-Legendary Children crew at either the good side or the bad side with cookies.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
@Palmer Dawn: Sorry dear missy (or is it mister?), but Jirachi has been taken. The GM's kind of... slacking at editing the first post these days. But still, you can join the non-Legendary Children crew at either the good side or the bad side with cookies.

I hadn't noticed before I posted sorry & Its Miss :)
& Okay Thank you!

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Just randomly popped up to say 'kinky'.

@Ditto: It isn't that this RP is 'not made for you'. It is that 'you are not made to be a flexible RP-er'. Some things must change temporarily, you see, so that you can fit in a particular group. Unless you're trying to be special in some sort of way, that is.

If you want to utilize a character that you can enter in all sorts of RPs, you gotta change some things to your character to fit the bill much better. You can't let your character who is originally living in the modern world join a medieval RP just like that, and saying 'he traveled through time' and things like that.

Guess you're right. RPs take up too much time anyway.

CloudVII

Push It To The Limit
Is there anyway my submission could still be accepted?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
my laptop choose to hate the internet the day i put up the reservation. i decline it to Cloud. have fun