• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legends - Sign Ups

Virawl

•º°N¡ce Guy°º•
We might have to settle it with a Sign-Up Off. Like how we decided Regigigas in PLR.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
We might have to settle it with a Sign-Up Off. Like how we decided Regigigas in PLR.

Too late, the problem was dealt with. xD

thundershock1

Ace Trainer
Hi can I reserve Phione because I went on serebii.net pokedex and bulbapedia and found out that Phione is a legendary. Thanks!

Name: Emily Vannuo
Legend: Phione
Characteristics: Has Brown hair that is always kept down. Is a tomboy and hates the colour pink. Always wears denim jeans and a T - shirt.
History: Emily lives with her parents in Perth, WA, Australia. her family isn't rich and isn't poor. Her father is always too busy to be with her but her mother always spend as much time as they can with her, but her 3 little sisters are always being looked after and hardly has any attention.
Powers: She can disappear in water and also breathe underwater
Pokemon

Pikachu
Ability: Static
Level: 100
Personality: Pikachu is always ready to go for a battle and loves as much attention as possible, like Emily. Pikachu also knows two special moves: Volt Tackle and Surf.

Snivy
Ability: Overgrow
Level: 89
Personality: Snivy is very silent and doesn't talk... much. Like Pikachu, Snivy put lots of effort into battling and doesn't quit until he wins.

Piplup
Ability: Torrent
Level: 100
Personality: Piplup is quite frendly but also clumsy. Unlike other Piplup, Emily's Piplup accepts food from humans. Piplup is also very lazy

Finally Charmander
Nickname: Flare
Ability:Blaze
Level: 92
Personality: Charmander is the only pokemon nicknamed because it has a very strong willed personality. It get's angry when called mean names from other pokemon and it attacks very powerfully.

Legendary: Phione
Ability: Hydration
Personality: Phione only shows itself to Emily in the middle of the night because it wants to hide itself from Phione's many enemies. Phione always shows itself at night because it wants to hid itself for its enemies.

Last edited:

thundershock1

Ace Trainer
If no one has posted to be a legendary in reserve for Latias or Tornadus please can I be one of them? Thanks! P.s : I think this Legendary child thing is a really good idea! where did you get it from?

CloudVII

Push It To The Limit
w00t

Also, can someone fill me in on what's going on? I'm completely lost.

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
This is exactly why we need a discussion topic. Has the order gone through yet? Anyway, Project Legends is slowly getting off the ground. The Legendary Children are uniting and discovering their powers. The group is Vermilion City is also trying to find a way to destroy a tree.

Virawl

•º°N¡ce Guy°º•
Well, I did request for a Discussion Thread a week or two ago. Problem is, I never got a reply. :/

CloudVII

Push It To The Limit
Sooooo how should I make my first post? Just appearing somewhere or..?

Titan500

Solar Panels
Didn't you hear? Blowing up trees is the new trend these days.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Why would they need to figure out how to destroy a tree......?
So the discussion thread was denied?

I didn't get a response about my request for a discussion thread for my RPG for weeks after I asked. (it has since died, and I still haven't heard anything. -_-)

I'm sorry, but can we not spam the Sign Up thread please? Thank you.

Last edited:

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Oh, look. I managed to finish one before my self-imposed deadline. I probably won't be able to finish the other though, so Tornadus is open again.

I also managed to sneak a Xanadu reference in here too! =D Heh. I doubt anyone would be able to get it, but if someone manages to find it, they'll definitely earn my respect.

Name: Yukishii Nakamura
Legend: Uxie

Appearance: Yukishii Nakamura has short blonde hair, which is styled strangely. On the right side of her head her blonde hair goes down to her shoulder, curling inward slightly at the end, on one side, and shorter, and parted so that part of the other side goes in front of her ear, and the other half of that side behind her ear. She also wears a headband that has a red gem attached to it to keep her bangs out of her pale blue eyes. Speaking of her eyes, they are normally has them half-shut, like she's about to fall asleep, even when she's perfectly awake.

Her outfit is mostly a pale blue/greyish color, and, unlike nearly all Legendary Children, she always wears long-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, or a jacket, most of which grey or white, along with blue jeans and a pair of brown, furry boots, even in the summer. In the rare occasions she does have that on her usual outfit is a blue long-sleeved shirt with a grey jacket and a pair of grey jeans, along with her boots.

Personality: Yukishii is more of the silent-reflective type than anything, unlike a lot of the impulsive Snowpoint Town citizens. She thinks things through before doing something, and could easily plan something out years in advance, not that she’s ever had a reason to do so. She also has an impressive memory; being able to remember (almost) everyone she's ever been in contact with, as well as remembering most things she’s read. What really separates her from her peers in Snowpoint though is her reputation of being a clairvoyant, just somehow knowing certain things without explanation. No real reason for it, but then again the things she can learn can be quite random and infuriating at times.

While she seems kind, caring, sweet, and the "so nice she wouldn't hurt a fly" stereotype, that's all just a façade. She actually could care less about anyone besides her and her parents and sisters. The only ones that know this, though, are her two sisters, Kiyoshi and Natsumi. Her battle strategy is to cause status conditions and let her opponents suffer before landing the final blow. In short, exactly what you would expect from your stereotypical bitch.

History: Yukishii was born and grew up in Snowpoint City, having attended the Snowpoint Trainer's School since she was young. In her class, which Snowpoint’s Gym Leader taught herself, Yukishii learned to love Ice-types, though her favorite had always been Psychic-types, ever since watching some of the Psychic Masters, such as the Kanto Leader Sabrina and Sinnoh’s own Lucian, in battle. That was why she was actually genuinely ecstatic—a rare thing in itself—when she found and caught her two Smoochum in a rare swarm at the nearby lake. Eventually, one would get enough experience to evolve into a Jynx.

Ironically, just recently when her two Pokémon were trying to master their psychic abilities, Yukishii discovered some powers of her own. In another ironic twist, it was her own powers that made Yukishii learn about her powers, if that makes sense. Strolling around the nearby lake in thought, Yukishii suddenly learned about what she could do. Not what she was, however; just the bare minimums of her powers. Quite funny, considering that random thought could’ve been any one of the multiple googolplexes of thoughts in the Universe. That was quickly followed by the strange vision that, though she didn’t know this, was given to each Legendary Child. Having had strange visions due to her powers for a week or so already, she simply dismissed it and continued on with her life.

Powers/Abilities: Yukishii’s powers are all about knowledge. Yes, she does have mild telekinetic abilities, but her main power is knowledge. And as we all know, knowledge is power. Yukishii’s knowledge, however, isn’t what you’d expect at first. She’s not omnipotent or all knowing, but can come close…in about one million years or so. You see, Yukishii doesn’t know everything all at once. Instead, the thoughts just come to her. Randomly, and with absolutely no consistent pattern, but they still come to her. Most is useless or trivial information, but occasionally, once in a blue moon, something might be useful. Sadly, she doesn’t have control over what knowledge reaches her, and might never, unless that specific piece of knowledge decides to grace her presence.

Other: N/A

Pokémon:

Name: Bronwyn
Species: Jynx
Personality: Bronwyn the Jynx is often described as what her trainer would be like as a Pokémon. Seriously; if you could give Yukishii purple skin and Jynx-like clothing, they could pass off as twins. And not just in appearance; they are nearly copies personality-wise too. Unlike most Jynx, who are kind and caring, Bronwyn is a cruel-hearted Pokémon. [A/N: Another word would more accurately describe Bronwyn, but I’ve already evaded the swear filter with it once, and don’t really want to do so too often, lest potentially get infracted for it.] She enjoys taunting any opponents in (and out of) battle, but will more often than not just try to freeze the foe to save energy. IE: she’s pretty lazy.

Name: Ginger
Species: Smoochum
Personality: Ginger is the exact opposite of Bronwyn or Yukishii. Where those two can be sour and mean, Ginger is happy and kind. Even so, she’s not exactly the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, and is very dim-witted. That’s not to say she’s not like the rest of her species; she’s still somewhat vain and likes to keep her appearance neat and beautiful.

Legendary:

Species: Uxie
Personality: Cynical, airheaded, sarcastic… All are words that people describe Uxie as. To be honest, none of them are far off; quite the opposite. Each one is spot-on. Truthfully, none of the Legends really like Uxie terribly much, with the odd exception, and it’s not at all surprising why: Uxie considers himself much higher above the others, and often refers to himself as the second most important being in the known Universe (right after Arceus herself). Nearly omnipotent (“Of every piece of knowledge in the Universe, there is only .01% I don’t already know, all over such vile topics I refuse to look at them: the 1980s and roller discos.”), Uxie is all intellect—he couldn’t even lift a toothpick. (“Now, why would I want to do that? I could easily lift it telekinetically.”)
Others: As expected, Uxie rarely opens his eyes, or else he might overload someone’s brain with knowledge, effectively erasing any memories that brain might’ve held. He enjoys that, nevertheless, as he then doesn’t have to show anyone the one true indicator of what he’s thinking: his eyes. Not like it’d matter; one look and whoever Uxie is talking to wouldn’t even remember their name, much less what they were discussing.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Can I reserve Tornadus?

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
@Ditto: However, Thundershock1 has asked to reserve Tornadus if the slot is left open first, thus... I don't really know, though. It would need approval from the more experienced GMs. But in my opinion, you've lost the game of who reserves Tornadus first.

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
@Munna Man Mon: *clap clap clap clap*