1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Project Legends V2 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Monster Guy, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy type Trainer

Thread Approved by Kamotz

RP Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=553041

Plot: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=13806687&postcount=1 (It's long)

List of members: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=13806697&postcount=2

Rules

All Serebii and RPG rules apply. This thread is not for idle chitchat, please keep it RPG related. All the other rules are in the Sign Up thread, but those pertain more to the RPG itself.
    ---
    This thread is to be used by members of this RPG to discuss movement of the plot, ask questions, and discuss when certain events will occur. This is also for me to post updates if necessary.

Ok guys, while I do have a lot of things planned, not everything has been decided. The RPGers have some control of the plot too. Just run your ideas by me and/or the other GM's here first please. I don't want things getting too out of control.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  2. miles0624

miles0624 Wrath of Fire

About Time. Ok So I need help. With Darkrai, the only powers I can think of are using Dark void. Causing people to have nightmares, and possibly blending in with shadows and Darkness. Anyone have any other ideas, or is that enough. Telekineses is out because he is a dark type, but I can't think of anything.

3. Monster Guy

I think that's enough. Maybe some Umbrakinesis (Control of shadows) but that's pretty much it.

4. Alfred Jones

Alfred Jones I'm the Hero!

Hey Mon, I was wondering if Both Zack and Aidan are allowed to have more then 6 Pokemon. I mean they'd only carry 6, but would have more in storage.

5. Monster Guy

In the PC or elsewhere, yes. Obviously you can only carry six at a time though.

6. Alfred Jones

Okay thanks for clearing that up for me.

7. JASON221

JASON221 Banned

Very right [​IMG]

8. ~SilverLugia~

~SilverLugia~ Use Razor Shell!

@ Jason: Your not a member of this RPG. You shouldn't be posting in here, especially if all you have to say are 2 words.

Anyhow, I just finished my most recent post in the RPG. Milly has her first encounter with the villains! Plus, Isaac is forced to go to Cianwood City instead of Blackthorn City, due to a major rock slide blocking the entrance to Mt. Mortar. But, more importantly, the first encounters with the villains!

9. Alfred Jones

Shiny, you seemed so excited to encounter the Villains.

I made Aidan cause a slight ruckus in the Olivine Pokemon Center, and is now chowing on a late dinner

Zack on the otherhand, I have introduced two new Pokemon for as he finally nears Mauville. He had the Pokemon, though I doubt that he'd actually be using them just yet.

10. Monster Guy

Now that SL encountered the villains, I'd like to point out that there are women in Project Legends, but The King won't let them be higher ranked than a Grunt. (Or a harem girl/wife.) xD

11. Alfred Jones

The king is so sexist.

So are most of the bad guy (npc) are we able to control them when needed, or are only you (Mon) Shiny, and Titan allowed to play as them?

12. Monster Guy

That's the point. xD

Both

Titan, SL, and/or myself will send bad guys to you, and then you can do what you want with them from there. (Unless stated otherwise in the post.)

I was hoping to send some to Zach and Milly once they've spoken, but SL seems to have taken care of that.

Aiden and Destiny will probably be next.

13. Alfred Jones

Okay, that sounds good. I'm not good with playing antagonists though

14. ~SilverLugia~

~SilverLugia~ Use Razor Shell!

That's me, taking care of things for others. And beating people to the punch. xD

You're all wondering why I was so happy to see Titan's antagonist character, Richard Anderson, back on the RPG, and now with me happy that Milly has encountered the villains for the first time. Well, as the saying goes, you can't have a good story/RPG without good antagonists.

15. Monster Guy

I have sent some bad guys to Aiden.

Yes, the Book of Origin quoted his Sign Up, it knows all. Can we say breaking the fourth wall? xD

I wanted to write it in old English speak, but I'm not good at that.

16. Titan500

Titan500 Solar Panels

You mean in Project Legends women are not allowed to be promoted higher than the rank of grunt except in the Intelligence and Reconnaissance Division, where the more liberal Richard Anderson is in charge. Besides, his second-in-command is a female NPC.

17. Hmm, so that means everyone else is just continuing their normal lives till the bad guys get to them, or am I not reading this correctly? Sorry, I'm a little tired today... (nice touch with the signup and the book, by the way.)

18. Monster Guy

Yep, pretty much. =D

19. Ah, I understand now. Thanks! ^_^

20. miles0624

miles0624 Wrath of Fire

So. If they get close to us, do we just alow them to catch us, or are we supposed to escape. Also, can we help others escape?