• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legends V2 Discussion Thread

Titan500

Solar Panels
Sorry about lack of Calin. I'll work on him soon.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
He is. I've seen him on...

Titan500

Solar Panels
Good. Because I actually don't know how to progress the plot because you, Rotom and Unknown are in charge of that.

I'm just Mr. Side-Plot and He-Who-Inspires-Madness.

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Rotom is indeed still floating around here. Rotom is just very distracted with other things capturing Rotom's interest / having major priority over this right now.

Sorry about having a delay like this Purple, I'll try on doing something before the weekend is up.

>Plot

Honestly Titan, everything I've planned out that isn't for my own characters has passed already, so I got nothing on that front and am pretty much as clueless on what to do as you are right now.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Don't look at me, I don't know what to do either...

The other place I RPed before I came here was a lot less...detailed. We pretty much made stuff up as we went along, and it often worked out great. I'm still used to writing RPG's that way...

Titan500

Solar Panels
Well for plot ...

Snowpoint is still under time-HAX.

Rotom is indeed still floating around here. Rotom is just very distracted with other things capturing Rotom's interest / having major priority over this right now.

Sorry about having a delay like this Purple, I'll try on doing something before the weekend is up.

>Plot

Honestly Titan, everything I've planned out that isn't for my own characters has passed already, so I got nothing on that front and am pretty much as clueless on what to do as you are right now.

Like I said with Titan, take your time, because I sure am. XD

So this is like...an improv RP of some sort then?

Titan500

Solar Panels
Probably. Well, time to stop procrastinating.

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
<--- Admits that he's an epic fail.

Okaaaaay.... maybe I should drop the place, just in case, since I've successfully completed 0% of anything.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Well, I suppose I'll have to set up a plot then. Arceus will awaken when there is absolute chaos eh?

So, who wants to kill Dialga?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I'm cool with killing Dialga since I absolutely hate his guts in this story. And since, killing/fainting/capturing, the time dragon in Diamond/Plantinum hasn't screwed up time, I'm sure this wont

Titan500

Solar Panels
Don't worry, Dialga will die. And he'll probably troll everyone by not reforming.

Well, hm, I'm kind of at a loss (still) for this next post.

Which would be the better course of action? Have Deoxys silently observe Alyson as she is taken into the building? Or have him perform a heroic moment by eventually arriving and saving the day? (I'm thinking the heroic course of action is a bit cliche, but...)

Titan500

Solar Panels
Sure. However, there will be madness, time travel and death.

And Purple, silent observation sounds better, because giant magic alien versus humanity is somewhat overkill.

Silent observation it is, then. (Haha, I knew it would be overkill. Just needed to make sure.)

On another note, writing Ollivander's dialogue was extremely fun.