• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legends V2 Discussion Thread

Titan500

Solar Panels
It's Saturday morning here for me.

By the way, plz join mah RP. Nobody haz been joining.

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
AND SHINY MAKES AN EPIC RETURN!

Okay guys, before I can get back to business, I need help getting up to speed. When I left, Castelia has being attacked by Kyogre, Groudon, and Genesect, Isaac and Shai were rescuing Olive, and Milly was with Wattson, watching the news report thingy on the previously-mentioned Castelia stuff. Mon has told me that:

1: Groudon and Arceus' Child had gotten themselves kidnapped
2: Titan plans on killing Isaac (Say what now?)
3: The legendaries had a meeting
4: Trollalga
5: Rotom took my place as Co-GM
6: Unown Guy 360 returned

I attempted to read through this thread, but I could only make out "Castelia City got destroyed" out of it. I got THAT confused.

*appears*

Yep, that's the gist of it!

But I suppose I could go more in-depth.

Sort of.

A basic timeline from where you left off:

-Groudon, Kyogre, and Genesect level Castelia
-Jon captures Groudon
-No one but Kyogre notices this
-The many LCs in Castelia huddle in the Pokémon Center, one of the few buildings to survive
-Jon somehow, thanks to the perverted fetishist scientists of PL, changes genders
-Corvin joins forces with Wallis, who together kidnap Emily (Arceus' child) and escape to Unova, where Corvin first meets Kyurem via dream
-Around the same time Anderson has learned that Emily has been kidnapped and is hunting Corvin/Wallis
-Also around the same time Interpol people are working on both the case for Corvin Ingram and Project Legends
-Also around the same time some PL agents (along with the 8-year-old Keldeo's child/daughter of a PL agent) are tracking various LCs in Unova, including Reshiram's
-Also ALSO around the same time, Kyogre calls a meeting of the Legendary Council since Groudon has been kidnapped
-Nearly every Legend and their LC attends (except Keldeo/Kyurem/anyone else who didn't care/isn't active), leading to much interaction between children
-Uxie, devilish genius mastermind he is, formulates a plan
-Meeting is over
-Everyone goes off to train and stuff
-Around the same general time frame as the meeting Dialga decides to try to take over Snowpoint for some reason

meh, there's probably other minor stuff but, eh, that's the main points of what's happened RPG-wise.

*disappears back to other stuff*

Okay, so I've read from the point where Titan started to control my characters. Milly and Isaac have made no movement whatsoever, Lugia only appeared briefly (and was called a 'she'), and Palkia got trolled by Trollalga. One of the very few ways to anger her.

Now to figure out how to reintroduce my characters into the story...

Relevent posts to your question, all only a page back! Oh the wonders of hunting for your answers.

Now someone else post so I can post an updated Character List w/out double posting.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Rotom, I was listing what my characters had done. I did read what you had put up there, and it really helped me get the general knowledge of what had happened. Thank you for that.
But I also needed to know what my characters had done so I could make a post.
Speaking of making a post, I should go do exactly that...

So there'll be an updated character list? Great!

Although I am a little confused right now. Who's the child of Moltres now, Chili's character or Calin...?

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
(Replies in next post)

I haven't checked each individual link yet, nor will I for a little while, so if you catch an error before I do please tell me so I can fix it.

And for Moltres, I have no idea what's the deal with that so I just put them both. *shrugs*

Articuno: Mateus Barnes (Floorman)
Zapdos: Jonathan “Jon” Smith (Titan500)
Moltres: Calin Tronin (Titan500)
Mewtwo: Jacob Brooks (Ambre)
Mew: Jasmine Brooks (Ambre)

Raikou: Rick Myers (miles0624)
Entei: Alexander “Alex” McKay (iStorm)
Suicune: Aidan Taylor (Crimson Darkness)
Lugia: Melody “Milly” Gale (ShinyLugia101)
Ho-Oh Shai Novella (SpyroxPikachu)
Celebi: Cosminoa “Cosmo” Mimosas (Zekshirom)

Regirock: Richard Garmont (Unknown Guy 960)
Regice:
Registeel: Zinc Lore (MufinskullzFTW)
Latias: Destiny Jones (miles0624)
Latios: Zachary Night (Crimson Darkness)
Kyogre: Timothy “Tim” Wolfe (Mon1010)
Groudon: Zane Marker (Crimson Darkness)
Rayquaza: Toby English (SpyroxPikachu)
Jirachi: Kyla Agate (Cometstarlight)
Deoxys: Alyson Oliver (Purplepassion)

Uxie: Yukishii Nakamura (Rotom310)
Mesprit: Olivia “Olive” Foster (SpyroxPikachu)
Azelf: Selena Artemis (Mon1010)
Dialga: Eilian Drake (Titan500)
Palkia: Isaac Hitoshi (ShinyLugia101)
Heatran: Carmen Noctis (Cometstarlight)
Regigigas: Reserved by Chili
Giratina: Maddux Stark (iStorm)
Cresselia: Clarissa Audney (Purplepassion)
Manaphy: David “Dave” Muse (SpyroxPikachu)
Darkrai: Miles Stone (miles0624)
Shaymin: Scott Stone (Mon1010)
Arceus: Emily Wright (NPC)

Victini: Edward Knight (Ambre)
Cobalion: Sark Alisto (Zekshirom)
Terrakion: Tré "Terra" Denim (MufinSkullzFTW)
Virizion: Leonard “Leon” Idoni (Purplepassion)
Tornadus: Andrew Skye (Rotom310)
Thundurus: Adam Skye (Rotom310)
Reshiram: Viola Grant (Purplepassion)
Zekrom: Storm Smith (Cometstarlight)
Landorus: Marcus Granger (iStorm)
Kyurem: Corvin Ingram (Rotom310) *Antagonist*
Keldeo: Rhiannon “Anna” Rosamond (Rotom310)
Meloetta: Marianna “Mari” Vilum (Mon1010)
Genesect: Simon Garche (Titan500) *Temporary Antagonist*

Non-Legendary Children

Nameless (For now) leader of Project Legends, usually called “The King” by his followers (NPC)
Luke: Evil group leader’s son, and Wallis’ brother (NPC)
Wallis: Evil group’s leader’s daughter and Luke’s sister; Currently aligned with Corvin Ingram (NPC)
Richard Anderson: Antagonist; Head of PL’s Intelligence Gathering Intel/Recon Division (Titan500)
Jessica O’Hanlon: Antagonist; Head of PL’s Interrogation Division, Sub-Division of Intel/Recon Division (Titan500)
Jonah: Antagonist; PL Intel/Recon Agent under Mary Rosamond; Real name Tonrar (Rotom310)
Tobias: Antagonist; PL Intel/Recon Agent under Mary Rosamond; Real name Iluak (Rotom310)
Mary Rosamond: Antagonist; Well-respected operative in PL's Intel/Recon Division; Real name Tiilaq (Rotom310)
Tyrell Chevron: Interpol Agent assigned to the PL Case & Ingram Case (Rotom310)
Lionel Fosco: Interpol Agent assigned to the Ingram case; Blackmailed informant to Corvin Ingram (Rotom310)
Rufus: Herdier (YDT)

Completely Open Legendaries:

Regice

Legendaries that Technically Have Children But Their Spots are Able to Be Stolen Due To Inactivity:

Regirock
Landorus​

Legends Whose People Have Gone Inactive But Whose Spots Cannot Be Reassigned Due To Various Reasons*:

Mewtwo
Mew
Entei
Suicune
Ho-Oh
Latios
Groudon
Rayquaza
Mesprit
Giratina
Manaphy
Victini​

*Technically there is a way to claim one of these Legends if you want it badly enough, but it is not reccomended unless you REALLY want it because there are some restrictions and stipulations that must be met. Should you be one of these people, PM me for info.

Last edited:

Floorman

Creeping On Le Floor
Hey...I'm not inactive...I'm just a procrastinator...I'll try to be more active

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Hurrah a post! \o/

Now I can finally reply to stuff w/out double posting!

Rotom, I was listing what my characters had done. I did read what you had put up there, and it really helped me get the general knowledge of what had happened. Thank you for that.
But I also needed to know what my characters had done so I could make a post.
Speaking of making a post, I should go do exactly that...

Yeah, I know, but it still had some relevance to Zek's question so I quoted it anyway~ And you're welcome~

Hey...I'm not inactive...I'm just a procrastinator...I'll try to be more active

Quite alright considering none of us really put much effort into keeping this alive ourselves these past few weeks.

Rules are rules however, so I had no choice but to put you there because of that.

Well, I do believe another kickstart is in order. Would anyone object against being attacked by nameless filler-fodder grunts?

Also, Chili, mind telling us exactly what you are doing? Random unnecessary airship is random and unnecessary.

Floorman

Creeping On Le Floor
No. I would not object

No objections for me either. owo I've kinda hit a wall with Leon and Viola anyway, eheheh...

And yeah, uh... what are you planning with that plane incident, Chili...?

Last edited:

Chili

Hey. I hate to bug you guys but the members thing even though I'm accepted doesn't say Moltres: Jago Surslon (Chili) I don't want other people to get confused and try to take my spot. Please if you can, Fix this. I would be really happy if you did.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Chili, no harm feelings bro, but everyone has pretty figured out you're Moltres. I'm sure they'll add you soon and if someone tries applying for Moltres the GMs will correct me.

@Purple: I'm just moving along with little skirmishes until something big happens. @_@ I can't work with the Mars lot ATM.

@Chili: yeah, what's up with the plane crash?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Hey. I hate to bug you guys but the members thing even though I'm accepted doesn't say Moltres: Jago Surslon (Chili) I don't want other people to get confused and try to take my spot. Please if you can, Fix this. I would be really happy if you did.

Most of the time I come here, it's from a mobile device (Wii, 3DS, etc.) Mainly because, I don't want to hog the family computer just to play games. >_> Plus, I like browsing the internet from the comfort of my own bed. xD

Editing that list becomes a pain in the rear when it's as long as it is, and your not on a computer where you don't have the ability to copy and paste. I'll edit it when I'm on a computer. In the meantime, please calm down. No one is going to take the spot. If someone does, a GM will correct them.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Wow, it's active again. Which means we can finally get to the main plot.

EDIT: Oh bugger, we have two Moltres Children. This is problematic. Say Chili, is it possible for you to change your Legendary? Because there has been no appearance of your character's powers yet, so it's possible.

Or I could switch Calin.

Arrogant Cruel Moltres or Arrogant Kind Moltres?

Last edited:

Chili

Arrogant Kind Moltres. I would not like to be switched. And one of my Character's powers was reviled I I think you should switch Calin. (Not to be rude or anything but that's the coolest thing for me.) I can't switch it after I worked so hard on it.

@Muffin I thought it would be cool. Plus you couldn't figure out who was in the plane? Think about it. Were in Kanto here. Hint* Team. Bad. Stealing Pokemon, Cruel. (Maybe I should had made that more clear. Eh. It's Probably okay for now.)

Last edited:
Wait, wait, what?? So what happens to Calin, then? And Team Rocket being there...not sure if that'll work either since PL is the evil organization in the RP...

Not to sound rude or anything of course. I think I'll let Mon and Rotom decide how this should go...