• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legends V2 Discussion Thread

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
No offense Chili, but I vote for Calin. I can help a bit with the Regis since I have Zinc >_>

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
I liked chili. ... Oh well. So we are still training. I'll post later today.

Can I temporarly control istorm's characters? He has been gone for a while. (I just mean Entie and child. Not Giratina and cchild.)

Titan500

Solar Panels
Entei's child? The one who suffered a minor traumatic breakdown after killing two Project Legends operatives.

Sure.

Chili

So I lost right? I saw it said on the updated verison Regigigas was available. So if I lost the vote I guess I'll take that....

Titan500

Solar Panels
Alright then.

Chili

Umm... I can't do the sign up right? Because I already got it. But it said it has been reserved if I can't get Regigigas because it's reserved I'll take Articuno!

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
The list that you are looking at hasn't been updated for over two months now. If you'll kindly look at the post the post you are looking at links to, you'll find another link in that post leading to the correct list. Or just look back two pages to page 42 and look for my second post, coz that's where it is at.

And yes you still have to do a profile for this new character because your current one is still for Moltres.

Chili

Hey I just made a completely new character so you can go check it out on the sign ups of page 20 or 21. I'm not sure which page it was.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Weeeellllllllll, I just got accepted today. Or yesterday. Depends on where you live 'n stuff.

Is there anything I should know, besides Castelia City being leveled, that's really important in the plot?

Titan500

Solar Panels
Well, most of the Legendary Children are being trained by their Legendaries, Project Legends is getting a move-on, and Jon has captured Groudon and has now been turned into a female.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Ahh, okay. So, should I just post a post when my character finds her legendary, or just post an intraductory post for now and leave the legendary finding for later.

Of course, my character won't be looking for Laundorus, she'll just find him. :p if that's okay with you.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Hurrah a post! \o/

Now I can finally reply to stuff w/out double posting!

Yeah, I know, but it still had some relevance to Zek's question so I quoted it anyway~ And you're welcome~

Quite alright considering none of us really put much effort into keeping this alive ourselves these past few weeks.

Rules are rules however, so I had no choice but to put you there because of that.

Well, I do believe another kickstart is in order. Would anyone object against being attacked by nameless filler-fodder grunts?

Also, Chili, mind telling us exactly what you are doing? Random unnecessary airship is random and unnecessary.

What happened to the fodder grunts attacking <__>

Titan500

Solar Panels
Intro post I suppose.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Well good to see you back Miles.