1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Project Legends V2 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Monster Guy, Dec 7, 2011.

1. MotherRussia

MotherRussia ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP

No offense Chili, but I vote for Calin. I can help a bit with the Regis since I have Zinc >_>

2. miles0624

miles0624 Wrath of Fire

I liked chili. ... Oh well. So we are still training. I'll post later today.

Can I temporarly control istorm's characters? He has been gone for a while. (I just mean Entie and child. Not Giratina and cchild.)

3. Titan500

Titan500 Solar Panels

Entei's child? The one who suffered a minor traumatic breakdown after killing two Project Legends operatives.

Sure.

4. Chili

Chili Well-Known Member

So I lost right? I saw it said on the updated verison Regigigas was available. So if I lost the vote I guess I'll take that....

5. Titan500

Titan500 Solar Panels

Alright then.

6. Chili

Chili Well-Known Member

Umm... I can't do the sign up right? Because I already got it. But it said it has been reserved if I can't get Regigigas because it's reserved I'll take Articuno!

7. Rotom310

Rotom310 As seen in pokedexes

The list that you are looking at hasn't been updated for over two months now. If you'll kindly look at the post the post you are looking at links to, you'll find another link in that post leading to the correct list. Or just look back two pages to page 42 and look for my second post, coz that's where it is at.

And yes you still have to do a profile for this new character because your current one is still for Moltres.

8. Chili

Chili Well-Known Member

But can I keep all my Pokemon, Name and other characters and things etc?

9. Rotom310

Rotom310 As seen in pokedexes

I personally would prefer you not, but for now how about you just post what you says is your best profile and we'll go from there.

10. Chili

Chili Well-Known Member

Hey I just made a completely new character so you can go check it out on the sign ups of page 20 or 21. I'm not sure which page it was.

11. wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed

Weeeellllllllll, I just got accepted today. Or yesterday. Depends on where you live 'n stuff.

Is there anything I should know, besides Castelia City being leveled, that's really important in the plot?

12. Titan500

Titan500 Solar Panels

Well, most of the Legendary Children are being trained by their Legendaries, Project Legends is getting a move-on, and Jon has captured Groudon and has now been turned into a female.

13. wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed

Ahh, okay. So, should I just post a post when my character finds her legendary, or just post an intraductory post for now and leave the legendary finding for later.

Of course, my character won't be looking for Laundorus, she'll just find him. :p if that's okay with you.

14. MotherRussia

MotherRussia ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP

What happened to the fodder grunts attacking <__>

15. Titan500

Titan500 Solar Panels

Intro post I suppose.

16. miles0624

miles0624 Wrath of Fire

Sorry I haven't been around. I was out of town. YAY SUMMER VACATION!

17. Titan500

Titan500 Solar Panels

Well good to see you back Miles.

18. Ambre

Ambre Power of Water

Well i am back and ready to be semi active.

19. miles0624

miles0624 Wrath of Fire

Ok, Time to work on my other characters.

20. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy type Trainer

We've pretty much given up on this.

Rotom and I are in the process of turning into a fanfic.