• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legends V2 Discussion Thread

Flame Mistress

Just curious, but why do so many people that join this feel the need to give their character a mono type team that matches their legendaries type?

Well, it narrows down the number of Pokémon you can choose from, which means less work...

And really, miles#, Darkrai and Cresselia are supposed to be rivals, not downright arch enemies. Stop being so extreme about it.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Yeah, but if you have Fire powers already, having nothing but Fire type Pokemon makes the Pokemon seem pointless. :/ All four of my characters have pretty balanced teams.

Tim is a child of Kyogre, he only has one Water type (Ludicolo) on his team (Three if Castform rain and Rotom-W count, but they can also be other types too.)

Mari is a child of Meloetta, she has two Normal (Togekiss, Wigglytuff) one Fighting (Breloom) and one Psychic (Wobbuffet)

Scott is a child of Shaymin, he has zero Grass Pokemon and one Flying type (Yanmega).

Selena is a child of Azelf, she only has one Psychic type (Musharna)

And really, miles#, Darkrai and Cresselia are supposed to be rivals, not downright arch enemies. Stop being so extreme about it.

If one wanted, they could even be quarrelling lovers. :p *shot* Or siblings, that's the direction people usually go with them.

Flame Mistress

^ Aurora has no siblings... And she is TEN, you sick, twisted twits, TEN.

And anyway, Steel-Type Teams are more interesting than jumble up mix-and-match Pokémon.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Simon doesn't have a monotype team. Unless you consider one Pokemon a monotype team.

Anyway, I shall begin some plot twists later today, like getting Simon/Kamen Rider to join Project Legends' Intel and Recon Division.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
I choose a mono team so it is easier to distunguish what pokemon my character has. Also, I have finals and may be gone all week. I will definately post again on friday, but until then, who knows.

Edit: Also Rick is only twelve. Not out of the picture.

2. Miles is the child of Darkrai and is seven years older. You know what. When Aurora and 18 and Miles is 25, things could start happening. =p

Edit 3:

Hurray. Another person took a Sora design. Now we just need a Kari and Riku and we are good to go.

Last edited:

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Crimson, why don't you use the child of Latios's sight sharing ability. Not on purpose, but he accidentally doe it a couple of times to let Destiny know where he and Aidan are located, then they can be rescued by Miles, Rick and Destiny.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Done. :3

It's raining in half of Castelia and Sunny in the other.

I remember when this happened in the original Project Legends, except that it was in Sootopolis City instead. Good times.....

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
@SL: Unfortunately, what I wanted to do there never got very far. (Kyogre and Groudon would come out and fight each other, while they'd make their children do the same.)

I don't think the same thing will happen here.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Yeah, the guy who was playing as Groudon's Child went inactive from the RPG. This time, the city is way too big, and Groudon wouldn't be able stand anywhere. xD