• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legends V2 Discussion Thread

Titan500

Solar Panels
So where exactly is everybody at the moment? I can't be stuffed reading through most of the RP thread, so I'll just rely on you guys for a recap.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Tim, Mari, and Scott: Castleia City, interacting with Zane. Currently half the city is raining and the other half is sunny.

Selena Artemis: At that restaurant in the Hotel in front of Lake Valor. She hasn't done much yet.

I'll let everyone else explain their characters. xD

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Milly is currently hiding in the Winstrate's Pond, sending her Ponyta out to chase off the Project Legends grunt. :p

Isaac is currently in Bell Tower, waiting out a big storm. He just introduced himself to SpyroxPikachu's two characters, Shai and Olive.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Ahh, okay. Simon/Kamen Rider Muugi has been confroned by Project Legends. More specifically, Richard's second-in-command, who's pointing a gun at his head.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Zack and Aidan just escaped from an underground base at the Lake of Rage and just arrived at the Azela Pokemon Center. Both boys are resting for the time being.

Pyroli

Banned
Shai and Olivia are currently talking to Isaac inside the Bell Tower.

And David's on the roof of the Department store in Goldenrod; fighting with some rather powerful grunts.

*comes in at the wrong moment* Aaaaah sorry for the inactivity, guys!

If I may continue the chain...

Viola is in her house in Icirrus talking to her dad. And Leon's in the Castelia Pokemon Center (I dunno what he should do next though.)

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Just did it. However, the shocker will be between Destiny and Zachary. Apparently, we both created them with similar features. So I expanded on that.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
There are five legendary children in one room and no grunts. Don't you love peaceful RPGs. How would you like to write Zachary and and Destiny. The're supposed to like each other being the eon pokemon. But we could add a twist and make them rivals/enimies. Or they could become best of friends or acquantances. What do you think is best?

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
There are five legendary children in one room and no grunts. Don't you love peaceful RPGs.

IT'S TOO PEACEFUL!
I'm gonna send grunts at you guys, hopefully, sometime after school. Or Mon can do it, if he wants.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I have no clue whether or not to make them friends or enemies, let's just see how that unrolls. But guys, please don't send any grunts until my next post, I have something planned of Zack and Destiny.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
*Looks at Crimson's post* Yeah, I'll wait until you're done sight sharing. (Which may or may not include Milly, depending on when it starts)

Titan500

Solar Panels
I'll be sending Simon over to Castelia as well, along with an army of Intel and Recon members. Gonna start a plan to bring Kamen Rider over to Project Legends' side.