• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legends V2 (PG-13)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
(This post is continued from the opening post in the Sign Up.)

The next day

"My son, our moment of glory has finally arrived." The King said to his son who was standing next to him. The man sat on a throne in his private quarters. The room was as ornate and decorated in a similar manner to the great hall. Tapestries depicting various legendaries hung from the walls, and the room was lit by large crystal chandeleirs. Open on a wooden table in front of them was the "Book of Origin". This book was the key to their plans. "I've sent our men across all five regions to track down the children before they can meet their legendary. I've instructed them to use force if necessary."

Luke thought using force was bit much. They were just children after all, but he held his tongue. He knew better than to question his father. He was a powerful man, and his wrath was something to be feared. The boy never had a normal childhood. He had no friends, in fact, barring his sister, he'd never spoken to anyone his own age. and he never went to school. Instead, Luke had been homeschooled. The only true friends he had were the Pokemon given to him by his father. He had been trained since birth by his father to lead Project Legends. Now, today was the day his lessons would be put into practice. Yet, for some reason, he wasn't as happy about this as his father seemed to be. However, he quickly brushed those feelings aside.

"I've given the men a page from this book. The pages of the book react when the Legendary Child is nearby. It will then show us everything we need to know, the powers they possess, the city they were born, and how to lure them to us. Once we have them here, the next stage of our plan can begin. There's just one problem, the page detailing the child of Arceus is missing. The page has been ripped out. That page is incredibly important, do you know what might've happened to it?

Luke shook his head. "No father I don't. It was missing when I obtained it."

"Very well. We'll just have to locate his child in a different way. I have an assignment for you." He then ripped out a page from the thick leatherbound book and handed it to the teen. The page was void of any text, but it had pictures of three Pokemon on it. Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit, the Gaurdians of the lakes of Sinnoh and the beings of the Knowledge, Willpower, and Emotion respectively. "These three were the last known beings to have spoken to Arceus before he went into an enternal slumber. Find them, and find their children That page will fill with text when one of them is nearby. Perhaps they hold the key to locating him."

"How do we know Arceus' child isn't female?" Luke spoke up. He immediately regretted it.

"Do you really think a being as powerful as Arceus will give his vast powers to a woman?! Ha! Don't make me laugh. Females are nothing but trouble, only a man can hold a position of power. That's why you are the heir to my throne and not your sister. The day this group is run by a woman, will be the day Hell freezes over! Her display in the Grand Hall yesterday proves my point." He rubbed his temples in frustration. "Now go my son. Carry out your mission, do not disappoint me.

"Yes father." Luke bowed as he left the room.
---

Yes, The King is sexist. Feel free to hate him ladies. Now, you all RP you're characters living their normal lives. Remember, they do not know they are Legendary Children yet. Eventually, something...exciting should happen to them.

There will be no ridiculous dream about seeing the faces of the 47 other children like there was in the last one. You're not going to remember a face you saw for a fraction of a second, let alone 47 of them.

Posts for my characters will come later. Happy RPing.

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
OoC: Yay! First Post!

Melody "Milly" Gale
Route 111, Hoenn

Not far from the biggest desert in the Hoenn Region, a young woman was taking a walk past a boulder, and toward Mt. Chimney. There was a slight breeze going through the air, and there was some heat radiating from the desert.

If you think that this woman is Milly, then you'd be wrong. Milly, one of the 47 protagonists of this adventure, was hiding behind the, previously mentioned, boulder. This girl was around 12 years of age, and was short enough to be unable to be seen behind the large rock. You see, Milly is an extremely shy and timid girl, and can't really talk to other people. She tries to avoid people at all costs.

Once the woman was gone, Milly slowly crept out of her hiding spot. Triple checking to make sure no one else was around (and there wasn't), she turned to the desert. It was a long way to get to Mauville City, and it was a little dangerous, but going through the desert was faster than going through the Fiery Path.

Milly took off the black and light blue mini-jacket she was wearing, as she didn't want to overheat, and put in her blue backpack. From this backpack, she took out a pair of bright red Go-Goggles, and put it over her eyes. She zipped up her backpack and put it back on. She was ready.

Beforehand, Milly was visiting her Grandparents in Fallabor Town, as she hasn't seen them since she was 8 years old. Now, she was back on the road, hoping to finally get the Dynamo Badge from Wattson.

With her purple and white, knee length dress, and her brown, blue-streaked pigtails, blowing in the breeze, Milly carefully stepped into the desert of Route 111. Thankfully, the sandstorm wasn't too bad today, and she was wearing her Go-Goggles

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Edit: My 1,010th post! =D (I'm Mon1010 and October 10 (10/10) is my birthday.)

Scott Stone, Mari Vilum, and Tim Wolfe
Children of Shaymin, Meloetta, and Kyogre
Castleia City, Unova

"Wow!" Mari, a girl with long red pigtails exclaimed when she entered the bustling Metropolis that was Castleia. "I haven't been here in forever. This place still hasn't changed. As a matter of fact, I think it got bigger." The city was huge. It was also crowded and noisy, with the sound of people rushing to their destinations, yapping away on X-trancievers, car horns honking, and other noises that come with rush hour traffic in a big city. It was literally buzzing with activity.

Mari was traveling with her two male companions, Scott and Tim. Actually, it would've been just her and Tim, but her father insisted she bring Scott along. She had planned to ditch him at the first available opportunity, but he always seemed to find his way back to them, so she let him stay. Tim, the youngest of the trio, had Casty, his Castform sitting on his shoulder. The clouds obscured the sun, so he wasn't in his sun form, instead in his normal form. "How can you do anything with all this noise?!" Tim shouted while clutching his ears because of the racket. He wasn't a fan of big cities like this. Lilycove was fine, but this was too much.

"I like the noise." Mari responded. "It's like the rhythm of the city."

The oldest of the trio, Scott, rolled his eyes at Mari's cheesy comment. "Oh god, please don't tell me you're going to bust out into an elaborate musical number. Where everyone says everything in song for no reason." He said, sarcasm dripped from his words.

Mari was in a good mood, and she wasn't going to let his comment bring her down. Instead, she started humming a tune and skipping happily ahead. For some reason, she had this tune stuck in her head for weeks now, but she had no idea where she had heard it from.

"Guys, I think I felt a raindrop!" Tim announced. Casty felt it too, because he turned into his rain form. Then all of a sudden, it started to rain heavily. There was even thunder and lightning. "We should get inside!"

"There's a Cafe over there." Mari said, pointing to a narrow alley nearby. "We'll wait there untill this passes." So, the trio ran into the alley, and then ran into the Cafe named, "Cafe Sonata."

Last edited:

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Zachary Night || Child of Latios

Stationed on the back of a Giant Armaldo, a pair of Go-goggles covering his eyes, a teenager trekked through the route 111 desert. A smile came across his face every time he trekked through this place. He had found two of his beloved Pokemon in this desert. The first was the Armaldo, he had tripped over a stone, nearly twisting his ankle. Upon careful examination of the rock, The teen had found out that this was no ordinary stone. It was in fact an ancient fossil, containing the DNA of and extinct Pokemon. Curious to see what was inside it, he had put it away in his back pack and he contuined to trek through the desert, not long after he had encountered a funny coloured Trapinch being picked on by two other Pokemon of the same species.

Feeling sorry for the Pokemon, the teen fought off the others, before challenging the Trapinch to a battle, sending out his Marshtomp, the teen, known as Zack, quickly defeated the oddly coloured Trapinch and soon captured it afterwards. From there he had made his way back to Rubusto City where he got to fossil revived back into an Annorith. Now both Pokemon had evolved to their final form, and became a vital part of Zack's team, he wouldn;t trade them for the world.

Zack was currently in the dessert searching for items that People had accidently lost, seeing as it was pretty common for lost items to show up here. He came by here quite often, even traveling from far away just to search for items, most people say that he misses home, and in truth, he does.

Aidan Taylor || Child of Suicune

Aidan loved the water, he always had, growing up near the ocean usually left that effect on people, and Aidan was no exception. Today he was surfing on the back of his Blastoise, named Conner, and was enjoying the sea breeze. He was travelling from Cianwood to Olivine City, and instead of flying on the back of his Dragonite Brandon, he opted on surfing. It may take longer to get to his destination, but it was nice and relaxing. The wind blew through his hair as they travelled, and he smiled slightly at the smell of salt in the air. It reminded him of home every time he came near the ocean, that was once reason why he liked surfing over flying, that and it was calm and relaxing.

Titan500

Solar Panels
OOC: The antagonists of this RP have begun to move.

Richard Anderson - Location: Saffron City, Kanto

In a large office on the top floors of a skyscraper in the city of Saffron , a young man was filing some papers into several cabinets. At first, one would believe that the man was a clerk, and was spending time in his cushy desk job organising the last of the workday's paperwork. However, this man was not a clerk, but was Richard Anderson, current division leader of Project Legends' Intelligence and Reconnaissance Division, the only part of the project that was genre savvy enough to not wear cloaks and identify themselves as part of a secret cult or organisation.

"So," he said, addressing his subordinate who had entered the room, not bothering to look up from his papers. "Our 'great' leader has began his move?"

The subordinate snorted.

"More like flounder into a situation he has not prepared for," she replied snarkily. "The sexist pig, despite calling himself a king, is not very royal-like. He hasn't even thought up any long term plans yet!"

A small smile graced Richard's lips as he looked up, staring his subordinate in the eye.

"Despite the fact that we are voicing rather treasonous thoughts," the twenty-five year old said. "I rather agree. The pathetic excuse of a man hasn't even tried to bug us or the other divisions yet. He should really think of ways to stop us if we attempt to betray him."

He stood up to look out the window, where he could see the hustle and bustle of people returning from work.

"Also," he continued, "have you heard the news of his daughter's actions yet?"

His subordinate nodded, grinning cheekily.

"She's rather intelligent for one of his spawn," she said, replying to Richard's question. "I like her, do you think we can absorb her into our division?"

There was a pause, silence reigning for a moment as Richard thought of a reply.

"Sure," he said, shrugging. "I was planning to anyway, but earning her support early is a rather good idea."

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Cosminoa “Cosmo” Mimosas
Child of Celebi-Desert Resort, Route 4, Unova

A young woman was walking into Relic Castle. She looked around, she had heard something. Then the woman just said it was her imagination, and walked into the ruins.

But there WAS someone else there. Cosmo. She was hidden by the sand and a huge rock wall. She slipped out, happy be able to get out from behind the wall. Cosmo then ran out of the Desert Resort, and into Nimbasa City. She had been waiting to get there for a long time!

"The festive air is AMAZING!!!!" Cosmo said as she walked into the carnival area. The gym was there, but what SHE wanted to do first was ride the ferris wheel! Cosmo climbed into the next seat that came to her, and the wheel started up!

The view was awesome! "Hey Nyan, look! I can see my house from here! Ha ha ha!" Cosmo joked to her Liepard. Nyan responded with a Liepard-ish laughing, Cosmo giggling along. She knew that her journey would be rough on some parts, but she also knew that the journey would be fun as well!

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Shelia Wesno – Child of Mew
Violet City – Johto

Shelia was walking around the town, drinking in the sights of the mix of old fashion and modern buildings. She knew that her pokemon were more than eager to have a gym battle, but she wanted to explore the bellsprout tower that was said to exist here in her brochure. She was looking around for a tower of some sort that was always open during the day. She mentally groaned to herself as she had forgotten to buy a map of the town. She wandered around a bit, appearing lost to most people. She had to ask for directions several time before she eventually made it to the bellsprout tower. What amazed her was the single beam that was swaying back and forth. It made her wonder how a building could stay up with a beam that looked to be constantly moving. She wandered in and was immediately assailed by the receptionist asking her, “Do you wish to test your bond here in the bellsprout tower?”

Seeing as it could help with letting some energy out of her pokemon, she nodded and the receptionist smiled and said, “Please go up the stairs and a sage will be there to explain the rules.” As fast as the receptionist had come to her, she had gone all the way back to her desk and was sitting in a chair behind it. Shelia shook her head and walked towards the stairs, wondering what kind of test was waiting for her. She secretly hoped it wasn’t some cheesy written test, asking about breeding stuff.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Destiny
PLV2

Destiny was sitting on a bench in Olivine city. It had been a while since she last called her grandmother. She was comtemplating when the best time to do it was. She looked up and came face to face with Olivine's gym. Jasmine was treating the sick ampharos at the top of the tower, so she would have to wait for her gym battle. This did help her though. She needed to think how she was going to take care of the steel type pokemon. While her psychic pokemon were powerful, they were at a disadvantage. She knew that Jasmine had a stellix, and Metagross would be the perfect counter. Gallades fightings move would come in handy too. It might not be as difficult as Destiny though. She was still worried though.

"We will win. We are psychic pokemon and will destroy Jasmine's team. Stop worrying." This was Destiny's espeon talking. Of course he was confident. What is with Psychic pokemon and their know it all attitude. Sigh. Destiny's stomach growled. "It looks like I'm hungry. Ready to eat. I hear there is a delicious resturant around." With that, they stood up and went to the resturant, which was having an eating contest. Destiny just orderd a burger and watched as the contestants stuffed their faces with food.

OCC: Short post is short because we are just starting.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Melody "Milly" Gale
Child of Lugia
Route 111, Hoenn

Milly had now picked up speed, and was jogging across the desert. She didn't seem to be blinded by the sandstorm. At the rate she was jogging at, she would probably get to Mauville City by sundown. That's good, she thought to herself.

She was starting to get warm, however. Milly needed a break to cool down. Sitting down by a boulder sticking out from the sand, she opened up her backpack again, this time pulling out a bright green Water Bottle. Taking a sip of it, she instantly felt the cooling relief she was looking for.

However, once she wiped her mouth and put her water bottle down, Milly could see someone riding their Armaldo a bit in the distance. It was a tall, tanned, teen guy with long, red hair tied in a ponytail. Quickly gathering her stuff, she hid behind the nearby boulder to avoid being seen.

Her Aron, on the other hand, had other plans. Randomly coming out of his Pokeball, the Iron Armor Pokemon bolted straight toward the teen.

"Waldo, don't go after him!" Milly hissed at her Aron. Unfortunately, it was too late. Waldo, ignoring his trainer, ran up the Armaldo's back and jumped on the guy's head. Milly did a facepalm at her Pokemon. How was she gonna get out of this mess?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Scott Stone, Mari Vilum, Tim Wolfe
Children of Shaymin, Meloetta, and Kyogre
Castleia City, Unova; Cafe Sonata

The trio entered the cafe. It was small, and both the walls and floors were red. There were a few tables and chairs, as well as a bar, where the two baristas worked, making and serving food and drinks to the few customers that were there. There was also a musician sitting at the bar, strumming his guitar. He played a soft relaxing tune, which helped give the place a calm atmosphere.

Scott and Mari were both dripping wet from the rain, but oddly enough, Tim was still perfectly dry. Scott noticed this and raised an eyebrow, but he kept his thought to himself. Scott and Mari then went to the bathroom to dry off as best they could, They told Tim what to get so he could order drinks for everyone. (Mari handed him some of her money before he did this though.)

A few minutes later, after Scott and Mari were as dry as they could possibly get, they took their seats next to Tim, their orders were already waiting for them. Mari had ordered herself a cup of fancy coffee that had whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkled on top of it. The drink she got had a difficult to pronounce name. While Tim and Scott both got a glass of chocolate milk. There was also a large plate of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Tim and Scott dug right in to the cookies. While Mari grabbed one cookie, sipped her fancy coffee, and took in her surroundings, or more specifically the music being played. This tune sounded extremely familiar to her, but she couldn't place her finger on why. Soon, the redhead girl found herself humming along to the music. Then, with the exception of the guitarist playing, and Mari's humming, the room got really quiet. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and just listened to the melody that filled the room. Mari quickly noticed this. It seemed like every eye in the room was on her, but she didn't mind this at all, she liked the attention. So, she stood up, and went from humming, to outright singing, much louder than before.

The guitarist continued playing his song. This girl suddenly started singing along, and she had an impressive voice. She seemed to pick up on this song rather quickly, while it took him ages to learn it. The other people in the cafe seemed to notice the talent this girl possessed. For they had stooped everything they were doing, and just watching her with awe.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Candy Viloria
Child of Jirachi
Route 118

"Yes! Finally!" Candy squealed with delight as she caught a glimpse of a Keckleon, which was napping under a tree, oblivious to its surroundings. She had been currently trying to find a Keckleon for ages now; although they could be seen more commonly in other places, Candy had chosen to remain in Route 118 as she thought that once she found a Keckleon there, she'd feel much prouder, as almost everyone knew that Keckleons were very rare in Route 118. Yes, she was weird like that.

Carefully, trying not to awaken the snoozing Keckleon, she activated her Pokédex, turned down the volume, and gingerly scanned the Keckleon. The sign informing that the scan was successful appeared on the screen, and shortly afterwards, its information appeared as well, much to Candy's delight. All those days of searching had finally paid off.

"Now, let's see, where to go to next..." Candy murmured, taking out her map from her rucksack and examined it thoroughly. "Well, let's see, I could go to Route 119, or Route 123... Or... Aha!" Candy folded up her map and returned it to her rucksack with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Terra Cave, here we come!" Candy shouted to no one in particular, as she headed towards the well-hidden cavern. She'd heard rumours of the legendary Pokémon Groudon living there, and maybe, just maybe, she might be able to see it...

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Destiny
PLV2

It was getting late. The sun had already set in Olivine city. Destiny had after her fill, and was about to head for a nice rest in the pokemon center. She left all of her pokemon in the care of nurse Joy. Also, she sent Espeon on ahead of her. Espeon was tired and Destiny wanted to explore a bit. Before she made her way to the pokemon center, she went to the dock and watched the sea. She loved how the wind brushed against her hair. The sea was so peaceful. One day, she would cross it to get to Altomare. After all, that was her birth town. A peaceful city surrounded by water. It sounded fun. She would have to explore all of the old architect, and learn all the history of the city.

Destiny smiled and stood up. The lighthouse was working again. The battle was sure to commence tommorow. Destiny pulled out her badge holder. She had 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 badges. She went through them all in her mind as she walked back to the pokemon center. Beating falker, bugsy and witney was easy enough. All of their pokemon required close combat and psychical attacks. Her psychic pokemon didn't let their pokemon come anywhere near. Then there was Morris. His ghost pokemon were tough, but she somehow managed to win. The fighting gym was a piece of cake. That was definately the easiest gym she face. She only had three badges left to obtain. However, she was worried about them. Steel pokemon are a tough battle. Ice pokemon have long distance moves, so it would be a pretty even battle. Then there was Claire. A gym leader who herself could beat the elite 4. The only reason she wasn't the champion was because she didn't want to be. She was truly an inspiration to girls everywhere.

Destiny didn't notice the biker dudes slowly following after her. However, she heard a bike rev and turned to see six of them. The day she didn't have her pokemon. What were they doing in a city like Olivine anyways. Shouldn't they be somewhere in kanto. There was no where really to ride bikes here. Either way, the bikers approached Destiny and said, "Hi little lady. What is a girl like you doing out on the town this late at night."

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Isaac Hitoshi
Child of Palkia
Ecruteak City, Johto

A teenage guy was standing near the Bell Tower of Ecruteak City. He was putting the finishing touches of his sketch of the mighty Tower then gleamed in the sunlight, even though it was cloudy day. I wonder if the Legendary Ho-oh is up there right now, the burgundy-haired teen thought to himself. Probably not, but it's a possibility.

This guy was none other than 15-year old Isaac Hitoshi, a tall teen with messy hair dyed dark red, narrow brown eyes, and achromatopsia. What's achromatopsia, you say? That means he cannot see in colour, only in black, white, and different shades of grey. This happened due to a freak accident that happened two years ago.

Now that his sketch was complete, he put it away in his backpack and pulled out a map of the Johto Region, the region he was currently in. He had to decide now if he wanted to get the Storm Badge from Chuck, or the Rising Badge from Clair.

Maybe I should ask Nurse Joy or Morty on where I should go, Isaac thought to himself again. And that's exactly what he did. He ran toward the Pokemon Center and went through its doors.

"Welcome to the Pokemon Center!" said the Nurse Joy there. "Would you like me to heal your Pokemon?"

"Nope, but I would like some help on choosing where I should go next: Cianwood City or Blackthorn City?" Isaac asked the lady.

"Your on a Pokemon Journey?" she asked, with Isaac nodding. "I advise Blackthorn City. Chuck is currently in training, and won't be back at his gym for a while."

"Thanks Nurse Joy!" Isaac exclaimed, while going as quickly through door out as quickly as he came in earlier. And he had a smile on his the entire time, but that was normal for him.

Last edited:

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts

It wouldn't be long until Aidan reached Olivine city, he knew from instinct that he was almost there. The familiar landmarks, the way the ocean air smelled, the lighthouse in the distance; already lit up to show ships the way to land, they were all signs announcing his approach to Olivine. He took in yet another deep breath and tapped Conner's shell with his hand twice. The Blastoise in turn picked up speed, clearly enjoying the water.

It wasn't long before Olivine's sandy beaches came into view. Aidan let out an excited cry as Conner slowly came to a halt. He jumped off the back of the giant turtle Pokemon and landed gracefully on the sand. Pulling out Conner's Pokeball he praised the Blastoise and returned him back to his Pokeball, before starting to walk towards Olivine City.

Ah, great day today~ He chimed happily, stretching his weary muscles. He took notice of the lighthouse not too far away from him. There was however, something that caught his attention as he let his eyes travel over to the general area of the lighthouse. Bikers, and that only meant one thing: Trouble. He decided on checking things out, to see if they were just passing through or if they were already causing trouble. He frowned upon seeing they were starting to cause trouble. He decided on taking action. Okay guys, leave the girl alone, she's just passing through.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
OOC: Good, things are going smoothly so far. Let's keep it that way. =D
---
Wallis
Celestic Town, Sinnoh

Wallis entered Celestic town to locate the child of Arceus. She had figured whoever the child was would be here. This town held all the secrets of the ancient myths. She had ditched the dark robe for something that wouldn't get her noticed. A designless, short sleeved navy blue T-shirt, and a black knee length skirt. She also wore blue flats on her feet, and she carried a blue shoulder bag. She pulled out a piece of paper from the bag and studied it carefully. It was a page she'd stolen from the Book of Origin. Long before her brother ever got his hands on it. When she entered the small town, the only thing on it was a picture of the Alpha Pokemon Arceus. After she arrived, as if by magic, another picture appeared on the page right next to Arceus. The new picture depicted a young girl, she couldn't have been older than ten, she had to be at least eight years old. "I was right, I knew she'd be here. Daddy's going to love this." She said with a giggle. She was thrilled that Arceus' child was female, which would infuriate her father to no end. As well as the fact that she was so young. This would make her easy to manipulate to join her side.

Of course, she wasn't fetching this girl to please her sexist pig of a father. No, this was for her own interests. She folded up the paper and put it back into her bag, and pressed onward. All she needed to do now was find this girl. She figured It shouldn't be hard, given the size of this town. The page would display more text the closer she got.
---

(So far, Arceus' child is the only one that's an actual child. xD A Sign Up for her may come later.)

Last edited:

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
Nanaya Ponjiyuusu - Child Of Dialga
Spear Pillar - Makeshift House
-

Nanaya stretches, yawning. She's been sleeping for quite some time now, since there's pretty much nothing to do besides enjoy the scenery or go down the mountain to well, get stuff. Just somehow, Nanaya managed to get a house build in the corner of spear pillar, breaking the rocks while leaving the magnificent, yellow-ish surface of the pillar itself alone. It has functional amenities, and even internet. To the surprise of many who would imagine her being a fat, geeky girl, Nanaya stays in shape rather well.

Sighing to herself, Nanaya proceeds down the mountain to buy some food that she doesn't have. She's living alone, the life an independent individual would love to have. And yet, she has all the money in the world. Oh what to do, what to do?

"Another boring day. Maybe i'll play some LoM later.." Nanaya mumbles to herself as she proceeds down the mountain.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
OCC: I don't know if you where speaking or not soo, i am thinking your speaking. Also, you didn't post a height on the profile, so i am guessing your 5'9.

Destiny
PLV2

"Okay guys, leave the girl alone, she's just passing through." Someone had said something turning all the bikers away from Destiny. She looked past them to see who said this statement. She saw a male around her age with bulky muscle. He had raven colored hair and short. Looking about five nine, he was a little taller than Destiny. Oh great. He was about to be her savior. Or kidnapper. Could someone that young want to commit a felony already. He was bulky, so he could hold his own. Yet, it was three to one, so it would be tricky. Plus, Olivine is a peaceful city, we don't want fights here. If only she brought her Psychic pokemon. Destiny, thinking on her feet thought of a plan.

She said, "Hi honey. Whats up." The bikers looked bewildered. This gave Destiny time enough to remove herself from the bikers. She joined arm and arm with the boy and said, "I have been looking for you everywhere. Lets go look at the gym." With that, she saw the bikers get on their bikes, and leave Olivine city. She still didn't trust they were gone for good though. When she saw that they had left she turned to the boy and said, "Sorry for pretending you were my boyfriend. It is just that Olivine is a peaceful city. I grew up here, and we usuall don't hold fights. Anyways. I didn't introduce myself."

With that, destiny turned to the boy and said, "My name is Destiny. I here to face Jasmine in a gym battle. Whats your name?"

Viola Grant
Child of Reshiram
Icirrus City, Unova

Viola was curled up on the chair in the old living room of the house her parents owned, reading a book. Technically, there was nothing else she could do; the weather was just terrible with the sudden, harsh hailstorm. The tapping of the windows in the quiet house didn't bother Viola, though, as she was too absorbed to notice. Her Pokemon - Mahou, Alta, and Pine - did various things around her, as they didn't really understand English at all, from walking around to adjusting hats or staying put.

"Well, that was satisfying," she finally said, snapping the thick book shut. "It's not all the time I get to read an excellent book like this." It had been approximately two hours since she'd started to read the book, and the others were bored senseless; Alta proved it by crying out in rejoice. She managed a small smile, before getting up and stretching for a few seconds. Then, as she had done before, she went to the kitchen to get herself a cup of tea.

She pushed her red hair to the side and took a sip of the tea, once it was fully prepared. It wasn't like she needed it, of course. For a strange reason she was never cold on a day like this; while it was a good thing, Viola secretly wondered why. Shrugging the thought off again, she took the teacup up to her room to continue her work on the application she'd started yesterday.

Mahou seemed to sense that she was leaving and signaled for the other two to come along, which they did. All-in-all, it seemed like a pretty peaceful day for the four of them, and nothing could go wrong.

(OOC: Am I doing it right?)

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts

The bikers turned their attention towards Aidan, though he didn't appear to be scared at all by this. He frowned slightly at the three men and opened his mouth to say something when what the girl had suddenly blurted out caught him off guard. He blinked in obvious surprise, but hid that surprise quickly, it was obvious the girl was thinking of a way to escape from the men. He grinned as she joined arms with him. Oh not much you know, training Pokemon as usual. He laughed mentally at the bewildered looks of the bikers.

"I have been looking for you everywhere. Lets go look at the gym." He nodded to her and watched as the bikers got back onto their bikes and headed Arceus knew where, though he knew for a fact that they had left Olivine. "Sorry for pretending you were my boyfriend. It is just that Olivine is a peaceful city. I grew up here, and we usually don't hold fights. Anyways. I didn't introduce myself. My name is Destiny. I here to face Jasmine in a gym battle. Whats your name?" She said to him after they had left.

Aidan shrugged, No biggie, they looked like the bunch to cause trouble so you did what you could to escape it. I grew up in Cianwood, like Olivine, it's a peaceful place, not much goes on, just the way I like it. It's nice to meet you Destiny, my name's Aidan.

Zachary Night || Child of Latios

Zack tightened his grip on Army's hard, armour-plated shell. The sandstorm had suddenly picked up, he winced as the sand buffeted his face and blew fiercely at his clothing. He felt like he was going to be blown off Army at any minute, damn he wished that he was some place else right now, the sandstorm could become quite vicious in just a matter of time, and things could end up badly. He tapped on Army's shell and pointed forward, the Armaldo instantly knew that he was signalling for him to head forward, or to be more accurate, South, towards Mauville City. Army trekked through the sandstorm, seeming unphased by it, and contuined to head toward Mauville, Zack shielded his face from the sand by resting his head towards the base of Army's 'wings'. We'll be out of this soon, I know that for a fact. He thought as the sandstorm began to clear up, it was obviously just a sudden pick up that died down again. As he lifted his head from said position, Zack could clearly see the outlines of various buildings, Mauville wasn't too far off. He couldn't wait to get there, he would be able to try to capture some new Pokemon, maybe transfer so he could change up his team. All seemed like a good option, he pondered on what to do. Eat. It just came to him, his stomach rumbled, he was hungry, now he really wanted to get out of the desert. He tapped Army's shell again, but stopped as something jumped onto his head knocking him off of the armour plated Pokemon. Zack let out a cry of protest as his head seemed to spin from whatever heavy thing landed on top his head. Ow, what the- stupid Pokemon. He grumbled, trying getting a good look at it.

Last edited:

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Percy Long
Child of Zekrom

Percy sat on the beach that was located right next to Olivine City. Since it was dark, his ears glowed a little. It was hardly noticeable, though. His eyes were closed and he was enjoying the gentle sea breeze. His three Pokemon, Dig, Shelly, and Dragon, were relaxing too. Dig, though as usual, was causing trouble. He burrowed around in circles around Shelly, and soon a small "moat" surrounded the Pokemon. Instead of being angry, though, Shelly helped Dig and filled the "moat" with water. Dragon just observed from the sky, a slight look of amusement on her face.

Percy longed to untuck his wings from his shirt, as they were cramping, but it was still too early. Someone might see. He didn't want to risk that. As the wind blew gently across his face, he smiled. He felt so peaceful. This was ideal for him. Ideals. Percy's life was surrounded by them. He never really cared whether or not the truth was told, as he didn't find it important. Ideals, though, could be anything, and the best part was, most of them were obtainable.

The gentle sea breeze also calmed his stress. He had come to Johto to find out about legends, but so far, he was having no luck. This beach amd it's peacefulness was almost like a vacation for him. His mind was clear. Maybe he should go visit the lighthouse later. It was a landmark of Johto.

Shelly cried out, and Percy opened one eye. Dig was trying to sneak up on Percy. Dig liked doing this often, but wasn't that good at it. Just imagine when he's evolved..., Percy thought to himself. He got up and moved as Dig popped out from the ground right where he had been. The diglett looked around in confusion, making Percy chuckle. These were good times right now. Peaceful, ideal-like times. He knew that they couldn't last forever, but he wanted to enjoy them.