• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legends V2 (PG-13)

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Registeel, Terrakion, Terra Denim, Zinc Lore
Hall of Origin

It seemed every eye in the room was focused intently on the pixie of knowledge, Uxie. He was floating idely in idely in mid-air, commandig the attention.

"Thank you." Floating out into the center of the room, Uxie began to address the Legends. "Thank you all for coming, but our little problem regarding Groudon is being taken care of right now. You may all go back to your meaningful, no doubt interesting lives," Uxie said in a voice dripping with sarcasm. "As self-appointed head of this investigation, I'll keep track of it and inform anyone who is concerned about its status."

And with that, the meeting was adjourned. To Zinc and Terra, it seemed to be a miracle. On the other hand, Terrakion and Registeel saw it as a burden. They'd have to break it to the kids that they'd be separated.

After the meeting, Registeel and Terrakion had announced to the children that they would be parting ways. Zinc refused to leave without Terra and became unresponsive and stubborn;Terra threw a terrible tantrum( which emphasized his child-like nature) and punch the ground with a fury. A gaping hole was left there.

Eventually the legend of steel and the deity known as a member of the Musketeers succumbed. They had no choice if they ever wanted to get started. Initially they'd decided to train atop Twist Mountain but decided that it was far too "mainstream", as Terra put it . They'd gone from Twist Mountain to Whirl Islands to Mt.Cornet; they'd even bargained on Sevii Islands. After that they all agreed on the legendary mountain where one of the greatest known trainers-Red of Kanto, the hero who defeated Team Rocket-trained day and night. Terrakion and Registeel thought that this, being a place of hard training, was ideal for the children, since it built up confidence. It was especially ideal for Terra, since he had physical abilities. It was decided, and they ordered the Unknown to transport them to Mt. Silver immediately.
------------
Registeel and Zinc Lore
Mt.Silver

When they arrived in the cave, Terrakion and Terra decided to choose a natural corridor a below them., while they'd chosen a cave that seemed suspiciously tampered with. Their suspicions were confirmed when Zinc stumbled upon the initial "R" and a elementary cave drawing of a boy with short hair and a cap and his Pikachu. Red.

"I think we've become acquainted with our surroundings enough, don't you, Zinc?" asked Registeel. It was more like an unspoken order: Time to begin, stop taking in the sights.

"Ok, Regi. Can I call you Regi from now on?"

He nodded after a minute of thinking, albeit reluctantly. He needed to gain trust in this Legendary Child. Trust was not his strongest suit. It's this lack of trust that has lead to the running away of various Legendary Children before Zinc.

"I have a condition, Regi. If I'm going to be training, my Pokemon will be as well."

"Absolutely not. I'm not going to train other Pokemon." The proposition was so absurd that his many "eyes" flashed.

"No, no. Don't worry, I'll train them. It's my duty as a Pokemon trainer. I need to keep them in shape to be able to aid me when the occasion arises. Also, I need to prepare for the day that Odin evolves. Due to the recent chain of events, I think that day is near."

Registeel understood. He knew all about Odin and his inability to evolve, since he was watching over her from the shadows. He nodded.

"Ok, I agree."

"Thanks, Regi. So, what will we be working on first?"

"Honing your transmutation."
-----------
Terra and Terrakion
Mt.Silver

Terra studied the bland room with feigned interest. He was pretty mad right now. Apparently the only abilities he has are strength and speed. B-oring.

Can't tell Terra about Justification just yet; he needs to build more stamina first to hone his strength and speed,thought Terrakion.

"Terra, you need to understand that strength and speed are reall-" He was cut off short as a menacing roar filled the corridor.

And out stepped the largest Ursaring
either of them had ever seen.
------
OOC: Longest post I've ever posted in this RP, and I'm quite proud!

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Hall of Origin

"Except we have more than just Groudon to talk about ..." said Palkia, hoping to convince the other Legendaries to not rush off so soon, but she was too late, with three of the others already having left. "Drat. Anyway, whose turn is it to stop Dialga again? I did it last time, so it has to be one of you guys."

There was silence within the hall as the assembled group of Legendaries looked at each other, hoping that they wouldn't be picked to do the job of stopping Dialga's world-ending plans. However, they managed to remember whose turn it was, and they all turned to face Moltres, who had a rather blank look on his avian face. Several seconds later, the expression turned into one of disgust.

"I am not cleaning up after Dialga's moronic schemes," he said, flames exuding from his body. "You go do it if you wish to stop the idiot."

"Don't worry bro," smiled Zapdos. "Here, have a minion. Mah Legendary Child can serve as one so you don't have to do anything."

"WHAT?"

Project Legends Headquarters

It was another beautiful day at the headquarters of Project Legends. The zealots were worshipping the King, the Feminist Society of Unova was setting up another branch within the organisation, Jessica was castrating people, the R&D Branch was blowing up again, the King was spouting sexist comments and Richard was piss drunk. All was right in the world. Except for the last one that is, seeing that Richard Anderson was not supposed to actually get drunk.

However, this peace did not last, for within the main hall, one operative finally snapped.

"DIE FEARLESS LEADER!" the man roared, leaping up and attempting to charge at the King.

He never made it to striking range, a single bullet having exited his brain at high speeds. The King smiled upon his throne and yawned, pocketing his pistol.

"Go throw the body in the incinerator would you?"

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Hall of Origin

Celebi watched everything, then rolled her eyes. "Don't worry Palkia, I'll go see Dialga and what he is up to. I CAN travel through time." Then she looked over at her child. "Come on, Cosmo." Cosmo nodded, waved goodbye to her friends, and ran over to Celebi. Then, they teleported out of the Hall and to Snowpoint City.

Celebi watched as, once again, Dialga and Giratina were quarrelling. "They do this all the time, Cosmo. You will see a LOT more." Cosmo giggled. Then, she grabbed her legendary's foot, and Celebi took lift-off. They flew towards the squablling dragons.

The two landed on a cliff nearby them, and Cosmo ran down a small rockway over to a cliff right next to the dragons, Celebi flying close behind. "Dialga......Giratina......." Celebi flew up and between the two dragons. Then she faced Dialga. "Being the ruler of time does NOT mean you are able to just go around and hack time everywhere!" Then Celebi turned and faced Giratina. "And what gives YOU the right to try and destroy him?" The whole time, Cosmo watched.

Titan500

Solar Panels
OOC: ... When did Celebi obtain teleporting powers?

Snowpoint City

"This another one of your attempts to lecture me again kid?" asked Dialga, chuckling as he sat down on his alternate future self's head. "I've been the God of Time since the dawn of the universe. I know how this stuff works. My bro over here is just getting pissed due to the fact that I, unlike him, get free reign over the world. And probably because he's too unimaginative to actually try make things in his own dimension. But anyway, go play somewhere else. Us family members are having what we call ... an argument."

The time dragon, who had currently taken a human form and whose player was wondering how the other RPer had somehow thought that the two dragons were fighting, paused for a moment as he remembered something.

"Oh yeah, just to tell you, I turned paradoxes on, so when you go off on your journey through time, try not to interfere with ANYTHING. Chaos theory is on as well, so even if you were to breathe, we might have a completely different world."

Dialga turned to face his brother once more, blue hair billowing back.

"So, as I was saying ... you have come here to find a God, but instead there is a MADMAN!"

Hoenn Region - Random Motorway

The large group of Project Legends operatives sat in the truck as they slowly drove along a motorway. Ever since obtaining the assistance of Ernest and Jin, the original group of four we met earlier in the RP were rather quiet, possibly due to the fact that there was absolutely nothing to talk about, and both the Queen of Arrows and Mr. Stunfisk were having a nap, while Calin was contemplating life.

Ernest and Jin were also driving the truck, but they were the Those Two Guys of the group, so they didn't really matter. Although Ernest may matter more due to actually having lines.

"Emlin," said the twenty two year old for the first time during the trip. "Go see if our 'friends' are awake yet."

The fifteen year old girl nodded, before hopping down to poke at the unconscious younger girl's forehead. "Hey, you awake?"

Leon Idoni and co.
Hall of Origin

Reshiram couldn't help but smile a little at Zekrom's little argument with his child. Of course truth was crucial, and she was set to believe that. She felt like making some kind of snarky remark, like "You know you can't train him if you're not on good terms with him," but chose to stay silent; Uxie had vanished for whatever reason, probably to actually get things done, and teleported into the room once more. An earsplitting sound from the Rotom accompanying him had silenced everyone else anyway.

"Thank you all for coming, but our little problem regarding Groudon is being taken care of right now. You may all go back to your meaningful, no doubt interesting lives," Uxie said in a voice dripping with sarcasm. "As self-appointed head of this investigation, I'll keep track of it and inform anyone who is concerned about its status."

With that said, the little yellow pixie vanished with his child and the Rotom, presumably to go train. The meeting was over, and with most others meeting their children, they were going to train as well. Reshiram, on the other hand, decided to teleport back to her original location - the Dragonspiral Tower.

"The meeting is over," said Virizion to Leon, sighing. "You have permission to talk now. Not like you followed the rules in the first place."

"Sorry, heh," Leon said, grinning in embarrassment. "But...what now?"

"What now?" Virizion repeated, a smirk on her face again. "We're going to train as well."

"Awesome! I've been waiting for this. But..." Leon faltered. "Where exactly are we going?"

"Oh, you'll see," Virizion replied, the Unown beginning to circle them. "It's not very far, though." A flash of light, and the Musketeer, her child, and his brother were gone.

---

Reshiram
Dragonspiral Tower

Once back in Icirrus's famous tower, Reshiram decided that it would be time to telepathically communicate with her child. She'd stayed silent for years, so she thought that now was a good time as any to introduce herself. "Viola," she said into the girl's mind. "Do you hear me?"

---

Viola Grant
Child of Reshiram
Twist Mountain, Unova

Viola was just about done resting when that voice spoke into her head. She was wary, taking out one of her Poke Balls in her pocket. The nineteen year old didn't actually know which she'd taken out, so she took a look. It was Alta's. Viola kept the Poke Ball in her hand anyway, although there seemed to be no one in sight.

"Who is this?" the girl thought, trying to ask the voice. "I don't believe I know any psychics."

"Who I am isn't very crucial right now, is it?" the voice replied. At the top of the tower, Reshiram was answering in the most true way possible while leaving out the unimportant details. "What is crucial, however, is that I know you quite well. You just don't know that."

Viola thought for a moment, still unsure of this being. But it didn't look like the voice was lying... "What is your business with me, then?" she asked the voice, slightly confused.

"Oh," the oddly feminine-sounding voice replied, "just think of me as your...guardian of sorts. To ward you off from harm." The nineteen year old was still confused, and really wanted to question just who the voice was, but it didn't look like the voice was going to disclose that any time soon.

---

Alyson Oliver
Child of Deoxys
Random Motorway, Hoenn

"Hey, you awake?"

There was a fifteen year old girl in front of Alyson, continuously poking at her head. "What?" Alyson said, now beginning to wake up. "Who are you? And why am I in a car? What have you done with us?" The teenager was asking question after question now, still confused about the whole thing. She'd opened the box, the deliveryman had grinned sinisterly...

It suddenly occured to her that the whole plot was a kidnapping attempt - and it had worked. She searched her pockets for her phone but didn't find it. She should have expected that, though; she'd seen several movies before. Kidnappers were not so moronic that they would let their victim keep their phone.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Hoenn Motorway

"To answer your questions," said Emlin cheerfully, "I'm Emlin Hermann, fifteen years of age, orphan and attending Mossedeep Secondary College. My legal guardian is one Calin Tronin, who is currently twenty two years of age. You are in a car because you have been kidnapped by us, and we are currently delivering you to ..."

The fifteen year old paused for a moment, before turning to face the front of the truck. "Hey! Where exactly are we going?"

"Rustboro," was the reply.

"Thanks random blonde guy who teach' seems to hate!" she shouted, before returning to her conversation with Alyson. "So we're going to Rustboro. And for the last question, we gassed you and your sis, who you are right next to, and have sort of tied you two together with duct tape. We couldn't find any rope, sorry."

It was actually rather fun talking to another person around her age, seeing that Emlin had spent most of her time around Calin and his friends, for they were the few acquaintances she had, along with the Feminist Society of Unova and the R&D Department, who were attempting to create a giant robot for her.

"So, want any food?" the fifteen year old asked, handing the other girl a plate of bread. "You'd probably be hungry after getting kidnapped."

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Hall of Origin

It was finally given the all clear that the meeting was over.

"Thank Arceus!" Heatran stretched and shook off his legs that had become almost cooled magma into his throne. "Thought I would be stone forever in this place!" He saw Carmen down on the floor and hopped off his throne to land by her, surprising many of the children still remaining.

He did his spider crawl over towards her and both she and her new found friend Storm was freaked out by the sudden appearance.

"Come kid, it's time to go," he said dryly.

Carmen couldn't help but feel a little sad. She liked hanging out with Storm. It was good to finally meet someone who knew what she was going through and she didn't feel like leaving him right now.
'Hmmm, if Zinc and Terra can train together, maybe I can convince Heatran.' she thought.
"Heatran." she addressed him. "I want to train with Storm." It was more of a demand than a request.

Heatran cocked his head back at the girl.
"How can you tell me what to do?" He said, his voice dripping with heat and subtle anger.
"I'm not trying to tell you what to do," Carmen tried taking her voice down a notch. "It's just, well, I haven't met someone like me and he's pretty nice." she admitted.
Storm who was surprised at the demand/request finally began to answer. He felt flattered by her compliments but he didn't know if his legendary would even consider it.
"Well," he scratched the back of his head. "I'd love to come along," he said truthfully, "I just don't think that Zekrom will want anyone else around when he chews me out."

Heatran looked past the boy to the great black mass that was Zekrom. He watched over with vigilance and it seemed as if nothing would escape his eye.
"That's two things we agree on, boy." Heatran answered. "Quite honestly, I have my hands full with one human, let alone two and Arceus forbid they be a male and female."
Storm rolled his eyes.
"Really? Just because she's a girl and I'm a guy that automatically makes it more difficult?"
Heatran cast his look to Storm.
"I'm just glad it isn't two girls because they would talk forever, it drives me crazy. But yes, you being there is almost just as bad."

Carmen was appauled by Heatran's behavior.
"Are you serious?" She put a hand on her hip. "We're teenagers, we're both seventeen, we're not perfect but we can relate to alot of things that is happening to the both of us."
Heatran made a facepalm with his foot and shook his head, only to have Zekrom's voice come next.

"Just say, yes, Heatran." Zekrom came down from his throne. He was at least 9'6 feet tall so his dominance seemed to course through the conversation. "It doesn't have to be now, of course, because I have some things to go over with Storm." He glared at the teen, but he didn't meet his gaze or didn't see it. "In other words," he folded his arms and flapped his wings once. "Once the girl has reached a point in her training and Storm has reached a certian point in his, we can use the Unown to communicate and find a way to where our training sites can coincide with the other."
He nodded. "Do we have a deal?"

Heatran hardly blinked as he nodded as well.
"Works for me, gives me more time without a bunch of teenagers." he said sarcastically and Carmen couldn't help but sigh at her guardian's nature. Oh, well. At least they made an agreement.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Hall of Origin

"I'm technically responsible for whatever you get into, so I'm coming along," said a feminine voice from behind the group. Jon was leaning against a wall, arms crossed as she glared at them, as if to dare them to try convince her to not come. "Besides, I need to make sure you and your girlfriend don't get up to anything that will lead to your parents killing you."

Zapdos blinked in surprise as she looked over at where her Child went, wondering how in the name of Arceus the nineteen year old had ran over towards the other side of the room without her noticing.

"What the?" the bird of lightning said. "What exactly is going on right now?"

"Absolutely nothing important," replied her brother as his took off into the air. "I'm off to find the worthless human that is supposed to be my Legendary Child. Goodbye."

With that he exploded into a ball of fire, and when it dissipated, the bird was gone.

"Bloody showoff," she muttered, before flying over to where Zekrom and Heatran were. "So I suppose my child will be joining in as well?"

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Registeel and Zinc Lore
Mt.Silver

A primordial roar sliced through the air. It seemed to come from the floor below them.....Terra.

"Regi, shouldn't we check it out? They might be in danger."

Registeel laughed metallically.

"Some random wild Pokemon can't deter Terrakion and Terra together. Mainly Terrakion. He's fought worse."

Zinc was doubtful, but took Registeel's word for it.

"Now, on to transmutation. I want to know how far along you've gotten with it by using your own devices."

Zinc nodded, and transmute her hand first into a key, then a kitchen knife, then a featureless sphere. That's about all she could handle.

"Okay, so it's rudimentary. Right now we're focusing on offense. I want you to change your hand into a kitchen knife until I say stop."

Zinc was bewildered and annoyed.

"Why?"

"In battle, you'll need fast reflexes. From what I've seen, it takes you 40 seconds at your best to transmute your hand into a kitchen knife. I need to get you to the point in which just a single thought will transmute it into that knife. On the battlefield, a couple of seconds can mean the difference of you living or being killed. Now go."

And so she began her first training session.
---------------
Terrakion and Terra Denim
Mt.Silver

Terra gave a lopsided smile. Time for some action.

The Ursaring was enormous, with a jagged scar across it's chest. Its paws were bloodstained. It looked at Terra with bloodlust.

"Terrakion, can I take this?"

Terra hesitated. He didn't want Terra to get harmed....but Terra did need some independence. He agreed.

Ok, Terra thought, Ursaring is normal type Pokemon. Luckily, he had Shao.

He fished around in his pocket and retrieved Shao's pokeball, and then tossed into the air. Shao's popped out mid-air, did a front flip, and landed in a fighting stance.

"Mien!!!!" she shrieked. The Ursaring only huffed.

Shao advanced on him, thinking it would be any easy match. The Ursaring's attacks were slow and Shao could see them coming. She delivered quick blows to his jaw, abdomen, and shoulder.

He didn't even register them. This wasn't right. Blows like those did great damage to any Pokemon she'd ever fought. She'd even used her feared Hi Jump Kick.

As Shao stood their, dumbfounded, Ursaring made its move. He used Slash on her; it was like someone hitting her with concrete.

"Shao!?!?" screeched Terra. This wasn't a normal Pokemon. Not at all.
----------------
OOC: This Ursaring is based off of Ronald Niedermann from The Girl Who Played With Fire.
He had congenital analgesia, *a disease that doesn't let him feel pain. He was huge and had tremendous strength. That is exactly what this Ursaring is-the Pokemon equivalent to Niedermann.*

Last edited:
Alyson Oliver
Child of Deoxys
Hoenn Motorway

"To answer your questions," the fifteen year old said, "I'm Emlin Hermann, fifteen years of age, orphan and attending Mossedeep Secondary College. My legal guardian is one Calin Tronin, who is currently twenty two years of age. You are in a car because you have been kidnapped by us, and we are currently delivering you to ..."

She stopped to ask the driver where the destination was. Rustboro, apparently. Meanwhile Alyson took in the surroundings. She wasn't very familiar with this road. At least she wasn't in any sort of enclosed space, though. "So we're going to Rustboro," Emlin continued. "And for the last question, we gassed you and your sis, who you are right next to, and have sort of tied you two together with duct tape. We couldn't find any rope, sorry."

Alyson was both a little troubled and confused at the same time. What was a girl like Emlin doing with kidnappers? And so nonchalant, no less. The twenty year old stayed silent for a moment, unsure what to say. "So, want any food?" the fifteen year old asked, her a plate of bread. "You'd probably be hungry after getting kidnapped."

"...This isn't...poisoned or anything, is it?" Alyson asked warily, taking one of the pieces of bread with a bit of effort. "I mean, I appreciate that you're even trying to give me some food, but your group seems to be kidnappers, if I'm deducing correctly."

It was at this point that Briana woke up, glaring at Emlin. "Who are you and why did you kidnap us?!" she exclaimed.

"Briana," the younger sister sighed. "This girl's name is Emlin. She isn't very harmful, as far as I can tell. But yes," Alyson turned towards Emlin again, "why did your little group kidnap us? What are we important for, anyway, hm?"

Titan500

Solar Panels
Hoenn Motorway

"That's exactly why we're giving you food," said Emlin, replying to the other girl's first question. "You see, we're being kidnappers, so therefore to actually be good kidnappers we have to keep our captives fed. It's a rather logical standpoint. Besides, kidnappers can be nice people, ignoring the fact that we're kidnappers that is."

The fifteen year old girl leaned against the wall, helping herself to a piece of bread as well. She stuffed it into her mouth, and began to chew. A few seconds later, she had finished it, before clearing her throat and continuing her attempts at being the person responsible for all the exposition in the organisation, which was currently failing due to the existence of the man known only as Exposition Guy.

"About the reasons we're kidnapping you," she continued. "I'm not really the person you should talk to about that, but just let me say that it's for some random Xanatos Gambit which I have no idea how it works. The teach' might, but he'll probably creep you two out with his exuberance. He's the delivery man. And yes, he actually does work as a delivery man. And a guy who does paperwork. Aren't they called clerks or something?"

Alyson Oliver
Child of Deoxys
Hoenn Motorway

"Oh, um." Alyson wasn't sure what to say to that. "Right. Thank you." She ate the piece of bread she'd taken earlier quietly as Emlin chewed on hers as well.

Once they'd both finished their pieces, Emlin spoke again, saying that she didn't really know why they were kidnapping the two sisters either, and that "the teach'", or the deliveryman, might be able to answer that for them. Briana also munched on her bread silently, still quite annoyed.

Alyson remained as calm as she could get, replying, "Yeah, you're right, they're called clerks." A moment of silence passed as Alyson tried thinking of what to do next. Blank's Poke Ball was gone, so she couldn't stage some sort of comeback, and Briana didn't have any Pokemon. She turned towards her sister and asked, "Do you think we should ask the guy? Calin, or whatever his name is, I mean."

Briana had finished her bread piece by now as well. "I don't know," she said uneasily. "If he's as exuberant as this girl says..." she trailed off and thought for a second. "But then knowing why we've been kidnapped is always a benefit. Man, what a tough choice to make."

"This is probably an extremely dumb question, but should we ask?" the elder sister asked Emlin. Alyson sighed inwardly at her sister's indecisiveness.

--

Leon Idoni and Virizion
Pinwheel Forest, Unova

"Here we are," Virizion said as the three arrived.

"This is...Pinwheel Forest, isn't it? I could recognize those trees anywhere." Sam was a bit surprised; the area wasn't very far from home after all.

"But why Pinwheel Forest?" Leon asked, looking around and recognizing the various features of the woods.

"Well, for starters, simplicity is always a nice thing. I'm sure you believe differently," the Musketeer answered, already aware of Leon's want for variety. "One of the abilities you'll be practicing has to do with nature as well. This is a perfect spot to practice."

"But don't people actually go through here?" Sam asked, a bit worried about the various tourists that sometimes came by.

"No, this is a secluded area of the forest. I've ensured that nobody will see us here."

Leon walked around a bit, taking in the surroundings. "So, Virizion...what are we going to do first?"

"Oh, that's a simple question." Virizion looked towards her child. "The first thing we'll be doing is improving your speed. By speed I mean reaction times, ability to dodge things quickly, and all that. So, let's see how fast you can run, shall we?"

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Suicune and Raikou
Hall of Origin

Suicune looked around to all the disappearing legendaries. "Well brother. Lets go as well. We need to start our training." Suicune and Raikou began walking over to their children. At the same time, Aidan and Rick were coming towards them. Suicune smiled, prepared to give her introduction.

However, before she could speak, Rick said the first word. "Wow, this is awesome. It's Suicune." Suicune was dumfounded. She knew for a fact the other one was her child. Hm, she wondered if she could make Raikou jealous with the fact his child addressed her first. "You are also one of the Legendary Beast who was killed in my home town, and then revived by Ho-Oh." Hm. It seemed as if this human was smart. "You are known for being the most elegant of the three beast." Now, Suicune's ego was definately being stroked. "You're said to be the closest one to Ho-Oh itself. Wow your just an awesome pokemon." Suicune was just living this up.

Meanwhile, Raikou had had enough bragging about his brother. "Ok. That is enough. It is time to train you. Unown, please take us back." With that, Raikou called the unown, and had them teleport them back to Azela town. Raikou walked over to Rick and threw him on his back. "Hey sister. Why don't we race to the burnt tower. We can let Entei catch up later."

Suicune, who could not back down from a challenge, of course said "Your on. Aidan, please get on my back." Aidan did as Suicune said, while Rick still looked like a messed heap on Raikou's. Suicune was the first to sprint, with Raikou giving her a three second head start. They raced through the forest, through Goldenrod city. The passing people were a blur, but they gasped at seeing legendaries and children on their backs. They ran through the bug catching competition, and Raikou had a definate lead. That was until he dropped Rick, who rolled on his back with a howl. The time it took to retrieve him gave Suicune an edge. However, Raikou was the first one in the burnt tower, while Suicune came in after him.

"I won." Raikou said. Hopefully, that would make his child pay attention more on him than Suicune. "Yep, that is the power of electric pokemon right there. Ok. Lets go to the basement." Suicune muttered something about being a boaster, but they quickly made their way to the basement.

Rick spoke up, "We didn't get to say goodbye to our friends." Raikou's eyes widened. They had kinda taken them away from from the meeting before they were ready.

"Ahh. Don't worry. You guys will probably meet them again soon. Anyways. It is time to begin your training. We will usually have you guys train against one another, but for now, we will seperate into our own separate rooms. Rick please follow me." With that, Raikou took Rick into the east room, while Suicune and Aidan went into the North Room.

Latias-Latios

Legends and Legendary children alike where disappearing like cockroaches. Destiny and Zachary came and stood in front of them. Destiny said, "Well, those two left without saying goodbye. Atleast we got to say goodbye to Miles. Ready to go everyone?" Zachary nooded his head. Latias said, "Onto Dragon cave."

However Latios interjected. "Well, since we are here, we minus well have the Unown take us to Eon Island. That would be a better place to train."

Latias gave a knowledgeable sigh. "Of. That would be better. It is one of the only two places they can fully grasp their power. Ok then. Lets go. Unown, do your thing." With that, the unown surrounded they, and transported them to Eon Island. "Welcome to our home away from home, Eon Island. It is a perfect spot don't you agree."

Destiny gave and exciting scream. "Oh my goodness this is so beautiful." For her to have been an up and coming seventeen year old trainer, this seemed completely out of place for her. But is somehow made since. "This is just awesome. Lets go train." Latias smiled at the excitement coming from her child and was screaming in glee too. This led both of the boys to say, "girls..." in a flat tone. They could feel the sweat drop.

With that, Latios led the three into the depths of the island and said, "Welcome to our inner sanctum. For our first skill, you will learn how to meditate. I want you guys to go sit in front of the soul dew and stare into its depths for five hours. Then, I want you to tell me what you see."

Zachary looked towards the ball of something and said, "What is a soul dew?" This led Latias to say, "That is something you will find out from meditating. Now go." With that, they went and sat in front of the ball, jewel, thing.

Darkrai

Darkrai looked upon the kid coming to him. "Ready." was the only word he said. Miles simply nodded his head. With that, the two left the hall, and traveled to Newmoon Island. Miles looked around and said, "Where are we."

Darkrai responded, "We are at Newmoon island. It is a place, that isn't a place. Unlike Palkia, this isn't a place in between places, but a place in between counsciousness. It is real, but at the same time, it is not. This shall be your training ground."

Miles thought about what Darkrai said. It mad little sense about a place being in between places since Darkrai couldn't control space like Palkia. "So, we are in a dream, but not in a dream correct."

Darkrai muttered, "Precisely. However, we are not in your dream, we are in the dream/ not dream of someone else. The boy was already in a coma in canalave city, so no one will notice if he is having bad dreams. Yet, I feel he may be waking up soon, so we must act quick. Let us begin."

Titan500

Solar Panels
Hoenn Motorway

"Sure," replied Emlin. "Despite being rather creepy with his cheerfulness and his minor psychopathic tendencies, he's a rather nice guy."

The fifteen year old girl turned to face the front of the truck once more, cupping her hands around her mouth as she shouted. "Oi teach'! The captives want to talk to you!"

Seconds later, Calin Tronin, also known as Destroyer of Empires, which was what people knew him on random strategy games on the Internet, and which was also his codename within the organisation, popped into the area where the three females were located. His hair for some reason seemed a bit tussled, probably because of the fact that he had been sleeping for most of the drive.

"What did they want again?" he asked, plopping down next to them.

"They want to ask you questions," his student/sort-of-adopted daughter replied.

The twenty-two year old operative grinned, before turning to face the two females in front of him.

"Hello there, have I introduced myself, wait, yeah I have back when I kidnapped you two. Sorry about the suddenness of it, but it was a kidnapping you see. But anyway, I'm Calin Tronin. What exactly do you want to know?"

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Terra Denim
Mt.Silver

Crap, Terra thought frantically. Shao couldn't handle a normal-type pokemon. In the back of his mind alarms were going off. He needed to be more careful.

He quickly returned Shao back into her pokeball. He analyzed the situation quickly and decided that Ironic, being a great physical wall and having a resistance to Ursaring's STAB attacks, was the next ideal choice after Shao. He fished out Ironic's pokeball and tossed it upwards. Ironic burst out with a roar and landed, shaking the entire cavern.

"Steelix!!!!!!!!!!!" roared Ironic.

"Ironic, use Iron Tail!"

Ironic took his tail and hit Ursaring's abdomen with a bone shattering force . In fact, Terra swore he heard ribs crack.

Terra smirked. This would be over soon. Ironic would dispatch the Ursaring quickly.

But he was wrong. Oh, so terribly wrong.

Despite the cracked ribs, the Ursaring got up quickly. He retaliated with a Close Combat, leaving Ironic writhing in pain. But this Ursaring wasn't finished. He was going for a death blow. As Ursaring raised his arm for a devastating Hammer Arm, Terra opened Ironic's pokeball and retrieved him. "We'll get you better, Ironic," Terra whispered softly. Ursaring brought his arm down with tremendous force, cracking the floor.

Terra gritted his teeth furiously. A single wild pokemon could take out two of his pokemon, both of which have an advantage over him. He picked out Bash's pokeball. This would settle it. Terra planned on it.

Bash came out attacking. He burst from his pokeball, and used headbutt on Ursaring. Nothing.

"Bash, Head Smash!"

"Ramp!" replied Bash. Bash attacked with his stone head. The result was a knock-out. A split second before, Ursaring responded with a Hammer Arm. The blow made Bash black out instantly, but momentum kept his body going. Bash's head still rammed into Ursaring's, and he was knocked out as well. Terra quickly threw an Ultra Ball at Ursaring's body. The ball moved to the side three times, and verified the capture with an audible click. He then returned Bash to his pokeball and smiled.

"I think I'll call you Mars. Mars Ultor."

Then he and Terrakion rushed towards the Pokemon Center at the base of Mt.Silver.
----------------------------------
Terrakion
Mt.Silver

Terrakion was impressed by the boy. Even though he was only 14, he and his pokemon showed considerable skill. He handled the situation the best he could.

But Mars frightened him. Mars, a wild pokemon, frightened the Legend. He'd never witnessed any pokemon that was impervious to pain. Ever. He was glad Terra caught him. A pokemon with that kind of ability would be major threat to the Legends. It needed to be tamed.

He wished he could contact his brother, Cobalion, or his sister, Virizion. Virizion, most of all. But he couldn't. He wasn't a psychic.

He sighed. Then he looked up to see the top of the Pokemon Center and he picked up speed.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Jirachi & Kyla Agate

Jirachi looked around and noticed the disappearing legendaries.
"Look's like it's time to head out," he floated over a small space and waved his arms, summonding Unown. "Unown, please give us passage to..." He thought for a second. He had never really trained before. Where do you go? He looked to Kyla.

"Kyla," she turned. "I want you to think of a place. One that brings out emotion and isolation."
Kyla's face was one of confusion. Go where? She had to think of something, right?
"Maybe Mt. Pyre?" she studied Jirachi's face for any sign of favor. "I know there are people around there but I'm sure if we go deep enough-
"No, not there." Jirachi cut her off. "If we end up destroying graves in the process then it will surely grieve the trainers." He began talking about options outloud but Kyla wasn't listening.
"Destroying graves?" she whispered to herself. "What the heck am I going to be doing?" she became nervous.
"I got it." Jirachi pointed a finger. "Spear Pillar." He smiled and waited for Kyla's response only to get her blank expression.

"What? It's still there, right? That's the downside of being asleep for a thousand years, you don't know what's still there."
"Yeah, yeah, it's still there," Kyla brought herself back to reality. "Sounds like a good place, let's go." she said with little enthusiasm.
"Right." Suddenly Unown filled a spot in the floor before they began to spread while leaving empty pockets of space in their place. Jirachi reached for Kyla's hand.
"Come on," his tiny white hand extended.
"Ok," Kyla almost stammered, cautious about the portal below. She fell through in a free fall, but didn't let out a scream, Jirachi followed behind her.

Zekrom & Storm Smith, Heatran & Carmen Noctis

"If that's all settled, then let's head out." Carmen smiled at Storm. "I guess I'll see you soon then, right?"
Storm nodded and smiled as well. He had never really been much a ladies man at school, so this was nice to have a girl talking to him. Zinc was nice too.
"Yeah, I'll see you once I whip these powers into shape," He held out a hand and firmly grasped her own before giving it a hardy shake. That's what Carmen had always wanted, to be accepted and treated like one of the guys.
Zekrom was about to summon Unown when Zapdos entered the mix.

"So I suppose my child will be joining in as well?" she said.
Heatran took a look around and remembered her child.
"Oh, no," he shook his head. "My deal is with Zekrom, and that was done somewhat unwillingly..." he glared at Carmen, who gave a nervous laugh. "The last thing we need are TWO girls and a guy," he looked to Storm. "Yeah, I'm talking about you kid."

"As if there were any others." Storm shook his head.
Zekrom looked to the thunder bird.
"I'm sorry, Zapdos, but I think Heatran has made up his mind about this."
Storm stood by his legendary as he talked it out.
He knew that Zapdos was Jon's legendary, but he wasn't really sure what to do about it.

"Anyways, I'm going to get going, see ya, Zekrom." Heatran said without much emotion before he and Carmen were surrounded by Unown.
"Bye Storm!" Carmen shouted over the overwhelming noise caused by the curious creatures before disappearing herself.

So there Storm stood with Zekrom. Where were they going to train?
As if Zekrom had read his mind he answered, "I know exactly where we are going to go, let's prepare shall we?"
Storm readied himself for travel.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Raikou-Rick

Rick looked around. The whole room looked about to crumble. It was an absolutely desolate place. Why on earth would Raikou bring him to a place that could just fall on them. "Raikou? Why are we training here. This place looks like it could fall at any time."Rick knew the story of how the pokemon died in the tower, but why bring them back.

"Well, you ask why we bring our potential students to this burnt down tower. Honestly, I don't know." Rick got an invisible sweat sigh from this. "Entei was the person to have thought this up. He would be the better person to ask. As you no doubt know, we died a long time ago. It has been too many years to count. But, this place still stands. It shall continue to stand as long as I am here. After all," he stared at Rick, "I do represent the lighting bolt that set this place on fire. Now. Let us begin your training. We will begin by you learning how to absorb electric attacks."

Rick gave a blank look. "Say WhaAATTTTT!" By the end of his statement, Raikou had sent a thunderbolt his way.

Suicune-Aidan

Aidan walked into a room with ten buckets of water. All were completely black. They looked contaminated. "Sooooo. What are we doing here?" asked Aidan. He was back to his cherry self after hearing all this information. It was a lot to take in, but he finally had grown accustomed to the idea.

"Well aren't you the cherry one." said Suicune. "Well being my child, you obviously have the power of water. That being said." She nugged to one of the water buckets. "The first part of your training will be to purify water." Suicune walked over to one of the buckets, and put her paw in it. It immediately purfied. "I want you to do that with each of the buckets. It will require great concentration starting out, but it will get easier. You may begin."

Aidan walked over to one of the buckets and began to concentrate. It stayed a black gump. He concentrated harder, but it still stayed the same. "You power to purify will come from you mind. It is not that hard. Sit down and stick your hand in the bucket." Aidan sat on the floor, and left both hands in the bucket. Concentrating on how to make this work.

-------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow on Project Legends Version 2

Destiny: ....."WHY ARE WE STARING INTO THIS STUPID THING!!!"

*swish*

Miles: "So, your going to teach me how give people bad dreams? This is laughable for a pokemon like you, and a previous champion like me."

*swish*

Raikou : "Get Up. You may not be a trainer, but this is not all that you have."

*swish*

Suicune: "For the first boy I have ever had, you are sure turning out to be one of the worst lcs I have ever trained."

Alyson Oliver
Child of Deoxys
Hoenn Motorway

The group was surprisingly very casual for kidnappers, Alyson noted. "Well, uh-" she began, before her elder sister interrupted her.

"Just the main details, except who you are, because you've already introduced yourself. This girl says you're the one to ask when it comes to the reason you kidnapped us. So, would it trouble you to explain?" Alyson blinked, before following up on Briana's statement.

"Y-yes, what she said. We'd like a complete explanation, please." Not that he was going to actually explain completely, she thought, but it can't hurt to try.

---

Deoxys
???, Hoenn

A few minutes later, Deoxys attempted to read Alyson's mind again. It seemed she'd woken up, which was a relief. The alien thought for a moment before telepathically speaking, "Hello," once more.

---

"Hello," said a voice in her head. At this point, Alyson knew this voice; she'd been talked to by this strange person before. She assumed that the guy was an odd psychic of some sort.

"You again," she thought, attempting to keep calm on the outside. "This is...sort of a bad time."

"How so?"

"Well..." She thought for a moment, pondering whether or not to say she'd been kidnapped. It turned out that it didn't matter if she said so or not, because the psychic being already read her mind.

"Oh, this isn't good."

"Of course not," she snapped.

"I could be on my way, but I fear that I will attract too much attention, providing where you're going. Rustboro, yes? Of course. The city isn't a very good place for an extraterrestrial virus to suddenly appear, now is it?"

"No, I- wait. Extraterrestrial virus?" Alyson asked, trying not to raise an eyebrow for absolutely no reason. But it seemed like the psychic had already left her mind. "Hey! Come back!" she thought, but the voice didn't seem to hear. Sighing inwardly once more, she awaited Calin's answer.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Daaaa, daa daa daaaaa, daa daa daaaaaaaaaaaaa, dadadadadadada.

PROJECT LEGENDS V. 2.0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Destiny and Zachary-Eon Island

Destiny was looking straight into the mass of swirling stuff. It was so pretty. For the first thirty minutes, she had admired its beauty. However, it had been an hour and a half since Latios and Latias had left them to stare at the thing. She was supposed to be learning something, but she apparently wasn't. ....."WHY ARE WE STARING INTO THIS STUPID THING!!!" is what she shouted at no one in particular. She was very bored and was learning nothing. "How is staring at something going to tell us what it is, or what it does."

Zachary sighed. "I was wondering the same thing, but I may have a hunch." Destiny gave him an expecting look. "You see, when we felt all those energies surrounding us from the clash with Kyogre in Castella, I think this is meant to control that." Destiny tilted he head. "You know, we are supposed to expand our or minds.

Destiny said, "Oh. Well that is easy. So we just need to feel the emotion of the thing. That should be easy." Destiny then opened up her mind, and could immediately feel the presence of the other being there. "Hey, can you feel that." she said to Zachary.

"No." was his simple response. "I still don't even know how you managed to open your mind." Destiny sighed and walked over to him. She patted him on the back and sat right between him and the Soul Dew.

"It is actually pretty easy. Try to feel as if you are having an out of body experience. You will be able to feel all the counsciousness around you. From that, you can try to enter a persons mind and communicate with them. Try it."

Zachary did begin trying. It took him about thirty minutes, but he finally had the outer body experience. He tried to go into Destiny's head, but it was blocked off to him. "It is hard to enter people's head if they have a little mastery of this skill." she said, "But it will be easir as we go along. Now, lets break into the counciousness of this thing." With that, they both turned to the Soul Dew and concentrated, it took another thirty minutes, putting their total time at 2 hours and 30 minutes, to break into the jewel. When they did, a feeling of another pokemon washed over them. A LATIAS!!!

Miles-Newmoon Island

Miles stared intently until Darkrai was finished. So, his main power was creating bad dreams. "So, your going to teach me how give people bad dreams? This is laughable for a pokemon like you, and a previous champion like me." Miles really wasn't condescending, but if making a person have bad dreams really made one powerful enough to be a legendary, then it is no wonder why Groudon was captuered.

"Do mock me boy." said Darkrai. "Just because your a previous champion, does not mean you know as much about pokemon as you should. Are you not a former champion after all." This just led Miles to say, "Touche". "Anyways, if that where my main purpose, do you think Arceus would have allowed me to even become apart of the council. Now, before I get into my mostly hidden powers, it is time to teach you the obvious. I want you to try to put me to sleep." Miles tilted his head. "Better yet, call out all of your pokemon." Out came a Zweilous, Zorua, Umbreon, and a Weavile. Darkrai waisting no time used Dark void to put them all to sleep. Then, he impromtly woke them up. "I want you to do the same thing. I want you to put all of them, plus me to sleep. You may begin."

Rick-burning tower.

Rick was sent against the wall again. Raikou had been at it for three hours. He was sending thunderbolt after thunderbolt at Rick, who had only been able to absorb it three times. It was an excellent feeling when he did absorb it, but it felt even better because how much energy was knocked out of him. "Raikou, can we take a break, we have been at it since the council."

Raikou looked down to Rick, who was still on the ground from the last attack. "No you may not. You are a pure breed from the most powerful family in pokemon; electric types are witty, fast, smart, but we are also weak, and can't really take hits." He said naming their strengths and weaknesses. "I can not afford for you to be weak like the rest of us. Like the rest of humans view us. I see it all the time, when they try to captuer me. And I will not let you be the weakness of the LCs." Espically since you are my first one, he finished in his mind. "Get Up. You may not be a trainer, but this is not all that you have." With that Raikou sent another thunder bolt at him. Rick put his hand up, and not only did he absorb it the way Raikou wanted him too, but he managed to deflect the rest of the energy at an electrical cord. Rick than stood up. "That was excellent. I was waiting for you to do something like that, but only taking three out of three hundred shots is not good. Go get you something to eat. I am sure Suicune will be releasing Aidan soon."

Aidan-Burnt Tower

"For the first boy I have ever had, you are sure turning out to be one of the worst lcs I have ever trained." Aidan had been at the same bucket for the past three hours. Suicune was the type to just watch calmly, but now she was getting annoyed. Usually, one of her children coud purify the first bucket within an hour, and be finished with the rest in four. Yet, this one was taking his sweet time. And he was a boy too. "It seems like you aren't the strong kid I thought you were."

Aidan had finally gone sick of the bagering, and in his anger, somehow managed to purify the first bucket. "But how...." he said.

"I told you that purifying came from your metal, you could not purify because you didn't believe. It seems as if Raikou is done for the evening, why don't you go with Rick, get something to eat, and then go to bed."

Titan500

Solar Panels
Hoenn Motorway

"Complete explanation? Sorry, classified information, but I can tell you that you are part of a group of beings, all physically human, with some abnormal traits which have attracted the interest of ... let's just say a Misogynistic yet Magnificent Bastard. Except I don't know if his parents married before giving birth to him, so he could be just a Magnificent Jerk."

Calin cracked an inward smile as he saw the blank looks on his captives' faces. Every time he opened his mouth to explain something, people would wonder what exactly he was talking about, for he knew he made absolutely no sense whenever he was explaining things. However, this worked well for him, for he had absolutely no intention of revealing anything to the two women in front of him. Well he did say he would, but at least he could get away with revealing nearly nothing.

"You're not normal," he said bluntly. "So we're off to brainwash you and use your genetic template to create a legion of super soldiers to take over the world with."

Silence filled the area.

"Before you get any more thoughts about this, I was joking."

Eastern Kanto

On the eastern shores of Kanto, a portal opened up in time and space, and the female Jonathan Smith was flung out, and splashed into the waters. She groaned as she slowly crawled back onto land, watching as the Lightning Bird exited as well.

"Rather good landing," commented Zapdos as she flapped over her Child. "I'd rate it a seven."

"You threw me into the bloody sea!" shouted Jon, her face contorted into an expression of rage.

"Yup. Now to train you in the arts of blowing stuff up with electricity!"

"What."