• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legends V2 (Sign Ups)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
@Winterbreezesrule: Pending. Both Percy's Description and personality are too short, especially his personality. (They have to be at least 100 words, according to the basic RPG rules) You may also want to touch up on Zekrom's personality.

@WinterBreezesRule: Actually, the same thing can be said for Victini. I can't believe I missed that. :/

My characters are the only ones returning from the original. Plus one "new" person.

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
My characters are the only ones returning from the original. Plus one "new" person.

Don't forget about Richard. He's also returning from the original.

As I came late in the RPG last time, I didn't have too much of a choice of Pokemon. This time, however, I was able to get here early.

....So yeah. *Pushes Ariana and Marley off a cliff*

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Don't forget about Richard. He's also returning from the original.

As I came late in the RPG last time, I didn't have too much of a choice of Pokemon. This time, however, I was able to get here early.

....So yeah. *Pushes Ariana and Marley off a cliff*

I'm surprised you didn't make Lugia shiny. xD *shot*

It's ironic that Milly has a Ponyta named Amelia. The "new" character I was going to use for Azelf is Selena Artemis. As a human obviously, and with a bit of a history change. :p

She's the first character since Mari, Scott, and Tim that i've reused in multiple RPG's. xD

Uhhh....hi. Would it be okay if I came back? I think I might be able to do better now that I'm early or something.

...That said, are Virizion and Reshiram taken yet? I'd like to reserve them, please. Thanks!

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
^ Reserved

@WinterBreezesRule: You should tell us when you edit your posts.

Accepted, Unless anyone else says otherwise.

Sorry about not telling. I sorta forgot too....

Also, I no longer want a reserve on Cresslia. She really no longer interests me.

Last edited:

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Sorry guys, due to tons and tons of homework, I'm not going to be able to post my SU until Friday or Saturday...

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Deciding which personality I wanted for this character. I had numerous characters that I've used over the years. I guess I'll stick with Rick because I am using him inall my Rpgs right now.

Name: Destiny Jones
Legend:Latias

Hometown:Altomare

Appearance: Destiny has always been one of the tallest girls her age. Currently, he stands at six feet four inches inches. He has vibrant red hair. It is usually spiked out to make it look like a dragon scales. However, when it is wet or not gromed, it fall to just below his shoulder blades. Because he has always been very athletic, he has a lean muscle build and is a little tanned. He has a standard nose, and pointed eyelashes. His eyes are sky-blue and when looked at, seem to shine. However, when he is angry, his eyes glisten into an even lighter blue that is said to scare all of those around him. As for clothes, he wears a green button down shirt with black slacks and black sandals with brown leather on the bottom. He wears a brown watch on his left wrist and may sometimes wear a brown hat to cover his hair. He does not wear any socks.

Personality: Rick always has something on his mind. He can usually be seen pondering about something. Moreover, he is very outspoken. He usually only interjects in a conversation when being directly spoken to, or his opinion needs to be stated. This is unless you become a good friend, at which time he will become more talketive. He loves all types of pokemon, but his favorites are fire, psychic, and dragons. Espically the Psychics. He never knew why, but he always liked them. Moreover, he loves to battle, and will implement fire type attacks the most. Despite his quiet nature, he is the kindest person you could meet. His dream is to travel the world with his favorite pokemon and one day, become champion over the jhoto region. When in a pokemon battle, he is very competitive. He has developed a strong enough bond with his cyndaquil, that twitching a finger could signal an attack.

History: Rick was born in Altomare. His mother was a proficient dragon trainer. She would die giving birth to Rick. However, as a last act of friendship, her dragons bestowed some of their mythical energy on Rick. This is where most people guess his hairstyle and eye color come from. From time and time again, these same dragons may come and watch over him. Rick never knew his father, so he grew up with his grandmother in Olivine City. She was very protective of him, so while he could play sports, he couldn't raise pokemon. When Rick turned twelve, he ran away from home to start his pokemon journey. Luckily, the first pokemon he ran into was an eevee, which has since become his best friend. He sometimes calls back home to his grandmother who, while still worried, give him her blessing.

Abilities learned:
Telekinese in that he can reach others people's minds. (Overextending gives him a massive migrane.)
He can use dow to make himself invisible.
He can run as fast as a latias glides.
He can sense the emotions of others and tell whether they want to do him harm.
He can heal others if they have sustained injuries. (Takes away from his energy.)

Abilities yet to learn:
How to perform the human form of a mistball.(Will require practice with the latios human counterpart.)(The user won't die, but will be gravely tired.)
How to move things with Telekinese. (Will tire him easily if used too much.)
How to levitate and glide as fast as a latias.
How to perform sightsharing. He sometimes gets visions from someone else who can do it or the eon pokemon themselves, but he can't do it himself.

Other: Has yet to figure out where he recieve his powers. He does have a haunch, but doesn't believe it possible.

Pokemon: None have nicknames. They like being called their species name.

Species: Espeon
Personality: Espeon is another resembalance of Rick's Grandmother. It has this "I know all" attitude. After many years of travelling Espeon became an extremely powerful pokemon. So powerful in fact, that it disdains battling. It is powerful enough to brind a Regice to it's knees. At Rick's command, it will battle all out. Only if Rick commands it or it feels that either of them are threathened. It likes staying out of its pokeball.

Species: Gallade
Personality: Gallade is that cool pokemon that everyone stays in awe in. However, he still asks immature most of the time. He loves to battle and argue with his twin. He makes many rash decisions, which he will then find out the consequences. Espeon never feels like battling because Gallade is always ready to take its place. Gallade is one of Rick's only pokemon that don't rely on special attacks, and easily decimates walls like chansey/Blissey.

Species: Gardenvoir
Personality: Gallade is that older sister that you don't want. She takes the know it all attitude of psychics to an extremely different level. She can rile up anyone if she wanted too. She is the twin pokemon to gallade. They bicker most of the time they are out. However, Rick knows that this is the way they show their love for one another. It makes him wish that he had a brother or sister. Gallade and Gardenvoir make the perfect double/triple team match up. It is when they are not fighting to gether that they are fighting each other.

Species: Alakazam
Personality:Alakazam is exactly like Rick's Grandfather. He is a rather serious pokemon. However, in a split notice, he can become childish and all about fun. He is one of Rick's major powerhouses and will not hold back in battle. This Alakazam is known to have an IQ of over 300, making it smarter than Rick. Rick and Alakazam make a deadly combination. Alakazam likes to spend most of its time with espeon, learning new tactics to take into battle.

Metagross: species
Personality: Metagross is a pokemon that loves to battle. It will battle a magikarp just for the fun of it. A MAGIKARP. It will take any sigh of movement as an indication of a challenge unless Rick is present. Rick has been training it for a while and had led it to be a little less full hardy. However, if this pokemon were to get out of Rick's sight, there is no telling what it will do.

Rick is currently searching for a sixth pokemon.

Legendary: Latias

Species: Latias
Personality: Latias is a hyper energetic pokemon. It really doesn't know when to stop. She reminds you of a little kid. She is all about having fun. However, make her angry, and you will feel her rath. She can be a mother to other pokemon is she wanted to. However, she just loves having fun. She loves travling the world. Lastly, she is a little concited. She will go by a pond and admire the beauty that is herself. She is a rare latias because she is a shiny. Orange is her color. Many Latios males vie for her attention. She has not taken any up yet. She is the child of the latios that died protecting Altomare
and a passing bye latias.

Last edited:

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
NOOOOO. He can't be a male with a female legend. I am so sad. I had so much awkwardness planned out. Hmm. I never had a female character. This shall be fun. Ok editing.

Edit: calling her destiny, don't have enough time to edit though. I'll be back later.

Flame Mistress

AAAARRGH Miles took my idea of a Psychic-Type Trainer and copied all my character's Pokés. Well, four of them, at least. But still.

*sigh* All that work, gone to waste...

Flame Mistress

But I WANT them to be monotyped. *pouts*

Anyway, done.

Name: Candice "Candy" Viloria
Hometown: Born in Lilycove City, moved to Celestic Town at the age of 8, then to Hearthome City at the age of 11

Appearance: Candy stands at about five feet and four inches, and has a pretty slim figure, without any muscles to particularly boast about. Her face is heart-shaped, and her long, frizzly, blonde hair is almost always tied back in two rather careless bunches, with a similarly careless fringe resting on her forehead. She is almost always smiling, and her emerald-green eyes tend to twinkle in the sunlight, or whenever she is excited.

Candy can usually be seen wearing a tight, short-sleeved, white t-shirt with several small red hearts printed in the middle and a denim jacket on top, along with short denim shorts and white leggings that are long enough to reach just below her knees. Sometimes, in the winter, she'll add on a fur coat and a white neck warner to her outfit. She also wears diamond earrings - yes, real diamond ones.*

Personality: If you hadn't guessed by her looks already, Candy, just like what they tell everyone, is bright, outgoing, happy-go-lucky, mischievous... Well, anything but mature, that is, unfortunately enough for her.

Candy likes to talk before she thinks, and her hyper personality, along with her naughtiness, has punished her in several different ways. No one has ever seen her sad, let alone crying in a corner; she has been a cheerful girl for as long as anyone can remember, and there's certainly no doubt about that; she was born with her personality.

However, she is a bit over-reactive and too stubborn sometimes, and has occasionally done some things without meaning to during her training sessions, promptly making her fail, thanks to her bounciness. Candy tries not to repeat that mistake, but it does happen once in a while - and she could be the one to ruin her mission and career if that happens again, much to her dismay.

History: Candy's first seven years of life were spent with her constantly arguing parents, and she often had to spend the night with a friend or at the local Pokémon Centre with the permission of the kind Nurse Joy, to avoid being hit by one of the flying chairs her father would've thrown at her mother in a typical fight. She had no idea that she had powers strong enough to stop those flying chairs midair.*

When she was 7, her parents finally decided to divorce, feeling sick of all the constant fighting. Unfortunately for Candy, neither of her parents had planned on raising the child, and just dumped her at an orphanage as they went their separate ways. Poor Candy was lonely and unloved in the orphanage, but always kept her spirits high, and believed that there was hope for her parents to return and pick her up. She picked up the hobby of reading and studying different myths and legends from around the world, and soon they were all inside her head, ready to entertain her whenever she was bored or feeling down.

However, it wasn't her parents who came to pick Candy up a year later; it was a distant relative of Candy, a cousin of a nephew of a grand-uncle, in fact. He was an archaeologist named Liam Hawkes, and had heard from his cousin, who had heard from his uncle, who had heard from his brother, that Candy had a strong interest in myths and legends. Liam decided to adopt her, having had no success in conceiving children, and took her back to his home of Celestic Town, where she was to live with his wife, Sandra. The three of them often spent time exploring Mt. Coronet and studying the myths of Sinnoh, but that happiness only lasted for three years, after which Liam died in a hiking accident.

Sandra was then invited to live in Striaton City of the Unova Region with her sister, Jodie. Sandra agreed that doing so would be best for her and Candy - who had grown to be like her own daughter by then - and sailed to Unova a few weeks later. Candy secretly preferred living in Hearthome City, where everything was happy, bright, cheerful and whimsical, just like her hometown of Lilycove City.

A few years later, at the age of 13, Candy set out on her journey, with a Piplup, nicknamed Hydro, as her Starter Pokémon. Hydro later evolved into an Empoleon after beating the eighth Gym Leader of Sinnoh, which by then she also had a Lucario, a Scizor, a Skarmory, a Bisharp, and an Excadrill. She placed in the Top 16 in the Sinnoh League Tournament. During the journey, she realised that she could use psychic powers to do various useful things (which will be described in the abilities section).

She then travelled to Hoenn, her home region, this time not trying to earn badges, but research more on the mythology of Hoenn and its legendary Pokémon. She also had the aim of filling up her Pokédex.

Then things started to go a bit weird.*

Abilities: Candy can generally use psychic powers like Telekinesis and Telepathy without using too much energy. She can also harden her body and turn her skin into metal. After doing so, all hell breaks loose as she becomes capable of using most physical Steel-Type moves. However, unsurprisingly enough, she becomes extremely tired after doing so. In addition to this, she can heal herself and her allies by chanting a wish.*

Other: She has this really bad habit of oversleeping.

Pokémon*

Name: Hydro
Species: Empoleon
Personality: Hot-headed and determined, never gives up; acts like the leader of the group (because he technically is, after all).
Other: Loves pudding.*

Name: Riley
Species: Lucario
Personality: Silent, hard-working, and anti-social, yet will do anything to protect his teammates, as well as his master.*
Other: None.*

Name: Dominic
Species: Scizor
Personality: Surprisingly enough, he's the goofiest out of all Candy's Pokémon, and loves pulling pranks on people. He has a great sense of humour.*
Other: Hates the heat (which is understandable).*

Name: Irene
Species: Skarmory
Personality: Is a bit of a show-off, and is quite arrogant. She hates dirt and has a habit of cleaning herself every other minute or so.*

Name: Prahsib (pronounced Prā-sibb)
Species: Bisharp
Personality: Hyperactive, and just can't sit still. He never even seems to sit still; he is always moving around, either running or jogging.*
Other: Has a habit of slicing himself.*

Name: Driller
Species: Excadrill
Personality: Loves eating, and basically just wants to rest and do nothing else. Unfortunately, he's met the wrong trainer.*

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
^You forgot the legendary.

Name: Selena Artemis
Legendary: Azelf
Hometown: Pastoria City

Appearance: Selena is of average height and weight for someone her age. She doesn't go outside much, and as result, her skin is fair. She has shoulder length black hair, a gold hairclip shaped like a cresent moon is attached to a strand of it. She has almond shaped, eyes that are bright blue, which stands out in contrast with her pale skin and dark hair. She does wear make-up, and she usually has on purple eyeshadow, and red lipstick, but she doesn't wear too much. After all, why mess with perfection? Her outfits vary, but on this journey, her usual outfit is a pink colared shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and purple slippers. She also wears stud earrings that look like the flowers seen on a Munna. She also has a gold chain necklace, and a matching charm bracelet with that same flower charm attached to them. She carries a pink and purple shoulder bag which contains her important items.

Personality: Selena is a proud, confident young woman. She comes off as arrogant sometimes, but she can be nice once you get to know her. She is not shy in the slightest, and if given the opportunity, she will say exactly what she thinks, which often gets her into trouble. She can be quite serious, and doesn't care for silliness, but this is just a facade, and she does know how to have fun. Selena is a strong willed individual, once she has decided on something, it is very difficult for to change her mind. Selena likes to think of herself as a "proper lady", and she carries herself as such. She is spoiled, and she gets upset if everything does not meet her standards. She has a soft spot for cute Pokemon, and she hates bugs.

History: Selena was born in Pastoria City, into a wealthy family. Her parents owned the Hotel near Lake Valor. As a child, she had everything a girl could want. Fancy clothes, extravagant toys, and parents that bought her anything she wanted whenever she asked. This was due to her parents guilt for being busy with the hotel, and are unable to spend time with her due to their work. This made her quite spoiled, and she thought she was better than everyone else. As a result of her attitude, she had few real friends (Most of them hung out with her because she was rich.)

At age 15, Selena began a Pokemon journey of her own, to prove that she could do it (And it was the popular thing to do.) With lots of money from her parents, and an Eevee she had recieved as a starter who she named Eve, she set off and traveled around Sinnoh. She found it much easier than she had expected. Mainly because, for some reason, complete strangers would just give her stuff. Food, money, free hotel rooms, Roark even gave her a gym badge without her even having to battle (Of course, she had to promptly give it back, battle him, and win it fair and square, or else the cops would be called.) In three years, with a lot of effort, she managed to obtain seven gym badges, and earn a few contest ribbons. Currently, she has returned home to the Lakefront Hotel to take a break for a bit before going to Sunnyshore to get her eighth badge.

Abilities: She has some Psychic abilities such as Telekinesis, and Telepathy. However, she won't have access to those until she gets training.

As a child of Azelf, Selena is extremely strong willed. So much so that she can impose her will upon others, causing them to do whatever she says. The victims of this have no memory of what they did afterward, unless Selena tells them to remember. This causes people to think she is a kleptomaniac. With training she can control this power, right now though, it just happens randomly. It is possible for those with strong wills to resist this power.

Pokemon

Name: Eve
Species: Vaporeon
Personality: Selena recieved her as an Eevee from her parents as a starter Pokemon along with the other essiental trainer stuff. Eve is a shy and timid Pokemon. She is easily scared, and she often curls up into a ball and shivers when frightened. She doesn't do this as much as she used to now that she's a Vaporeon, but it does happen.

Name: Rose
Species: Roserade
Personality: Rose was the first Pokemon Selena caught. Even as a Budew, she was always a vain one. She is extremely proud of her appearance, and she enjoys showing off. Rose is dislikes Pokemon she considers ugly. If she has to battle one, she will beat it mercilessly if possible.

Name: Kari
Species: Lucario
Personality: Selena obtained her as a Riolu egg from the day-care couple. She made a comment about wanting an adorable baby Pokemon after watching some of them play in the day care, and suddenly, the old lady gave her a spare egg. Kari is a bold and rash Pokemon and she often does things without thinking first, including picking fights with other Pokemon, even if she's at a disadvantage. She enjoys battling, and she gets very upset when she loses.

Name: Tara
Species: Altaria
Personality: Selena caught her as a Swablu and evolved her because she needed a Pokemon that can fly for transportation. Tara is very much the team mom. She cares for the other Pokemon and her trainer as if they were her own children. She often hugs them with her fluffy wings when she's happy. She gets mad when any of them are threatened, and she will fight fiercely to protect them.

Name: Morpheus
Species: Musharna
Personality: One of two Pokemon Selena recieved from family members living in the Unova region, the other was a Litwick. He is the only male on the team. Morpheus is quite lazy, and he enjoys eating and sleeping. It takes a lot of effort to get him to battle, but when he does battle, he is a force to be reckoned with.

Name: Jacqueline
Species: Chandelure (Shiny)
Personality: One of two Pokemon Selena recieved from family members living in the Unova region. The other was a Munna. Unlike most Chandelures, Jacqueline is a kind and friendly soul, she does not like scaring people or stealing souls. She is also a bit of a flirt, and she hits on any male Ghost type she can find.

Legendary

Species: Azelf
Personality: As you would expect, Azelf is very strong willed. When he sets his mind on something, there is no changing it. He is quite hyperactive and playful, and he rarely ever sits still. He tends to take action before thinking about the consequences of his actions or how they will affect others first.

---
Ain't willpower great? :p Selena is essentially a charmspeaker. Someone like her having that power will be hilarious. xD

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

^ Oops, sorry. Will get onto it right now.

EDIT: Done.

Legendary

Species: Jirachi
Personality: Jirachi is a cheerful, happy-go-lucky girl who generally maintains a cheerful attitude throughout the whole day. She can be a crybaby sometimes and be pouty when things don't go her way, but not often. Contrary to belief, she does NOT stay awake for a week once every 1,000 years, but instead falls asleep often without warning.*
Other: Loves pudding, just like Hydro.*

Will get on with Uxie tomorrow, probably.

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Meet my first Male, Human, RPG character! Ever!

Name: Isaac Hitoshi
Legend: Palkia
Hometown: Eterna City, Sinnoh (but currently lives in Violet City, Johto)

Appearance: Isaac is a bit tall for his age, about 6'1" or so (is that a good height for him?). He also has a medium build. Isaac's natural hair colour is Raven Black, but decided to dye it a dark red colour, or burgundy, some people call it. He has an Asian Heritage, so he has dark brown, narrow eyes. His skin is not that pale, but not tanned, either. Somewhere between the two. His legs are also very long.

Isaac most often wears a plain white t-shirt with an orange hoodie over top. The hoodie has a black hood and wrists, with two white stripes on the bottom of it and white covering all of the shoulder-elbow area. He also has black cargo pants. On his feet are pure white sneakers. Isaac never wears socks. He always wears his grey fedora, which has a black rim on the bottom. He keeps a yellow backpack on him with all his stuff in it.

Personality: Isaac is quite an energetic guy, and full of creativity. He loves the outdoors, and is almost never inside, even if it's raining. In fact, he loves the rain. He likes to sketch stuff in his spare time. He is very forgetful, always forgetting something, usually his Pokedex, his shoes, or key information. He isn't very serious, either, usually joking around and not really focused. However, Isaac is a good Pokemon Trainer, and battles for the thrill of it, and so he can bond more with his Pokemon. He seems always have a smile on his face, and his happiness is often caught on by others. But, he sometimes gets very emotional.

History: Isaac had a fairly average life. He was born in Eterna City, Sinnoh, which is fairly close to Mt. Coronet. Him and his family moved to Johto at a young age, so he doesn't remember living there. He lived in an average Middle-Class family with his brother, Michael, looked like your average guy (except for the burgundy hair, but he liked it and that's what matters), went to the Pokemon School, and started his Pokemon Journey with his chosen partner, a Cyndaquil. He then got his four other Pokemon, and got five badges, with only the Hive, Storm, and Rising Badges remaining.

But the average in his life disappeared in a flash when he was thirteen.

When traveling to his home in Violet City for a Family Reunion, Isaac got into a freak accident, with Metallica, his Skarmory, saving his life. He had to be put in the Hospital for a few months, and got achromatopsia, being unable to see colour, due to a Head Injury from the incident that affected his brain. He stayed home for a while, but has now resumed his journey and has gotten the Hive Badge.

He is currently heading toward Blackthorn City for a battle against Clair. Soon, however, he's gonna realize that he's even less average than he first assumed.

Abilities: Isaac is the Child of Palkia. Before his training, he will be able to release orbs of water from his hands, and sometimes, accidentally, warp space a little. For example, he can make a forest be seen on the other side of a small mirror, but he wouldn't be able to go to this forest, and this would be a complete accident.

After training, Isaac will be able to:

- Use Palkia's signature move, Spatial Rend. (He gathers up some Spatial energy, then releases it in a strong blade of energy)

- The Space Warps become bigger, and he can actually suck people into them. The sucking part takes a lot of effort, though, and he's very likely to pass out afterward.

- He will be able to telepathically speak to the Child of Dialga (Nanaya) and the Child of Giratina (Maddux).

Other: He sketched Pokemon in his spare time, and keeps all the sketches in his sketchbook.

Pokémon

Name: Inferno
Species: Typhlosion
Personality: Inferno is very protective of Isaac; he'll do whatever it takes to make sure his trainer is safe. He is very serious, unlike his trainer, and sometimes gets a little annoyed when Isaac does something random instead of doing what he's supposed to be doing. Inferno is also a very picky eater, and will only eat Sour Berries/Pokeblock/Poffins.

Other: Inferno is Isaac's starter Pokemon. It was the only Pokemon left, as Isaac was the last one to choose a Pokemon from Professor Elm that day.

Name: Spike
Species: Jolteon
Personality: Spike is a fierce fighter and loves to battle in Pokemon Battles. He's a bit of a prankster, but only pulls small pranks, because he doesn't want to accidentally hurt someone. He is quite energetic, and is always doing something to pass the time.

Other: Isaac got Spike as an Eevee, as a gift from Bill the Pokemaniac, who was visiting his parents in Goldenrod City, as a Thank-You for helping him in a experiment, then getting him out of a jam he created from it.

Name: Metallica
Species: Skarmory
Personality: Metallica probably has the biggest heart out of all the Pokemon in Isaac's group. This Skarmory is always trying to help someone, but can sometimes get in the way of things. However, it's because of her that Isaac didn't have worse injuries from his accident, let alone alive. For some reason, she seems to really like Rock Music.

Other: Isaac caught Metallica after he tended her wounds from a fierce battle with a Houndoom. This happened a bit south of Ecruteak City. Also really likes pie for some reason.

Name: Martha
Species: Mienshao
Personality: Martha is the strong, silent type. She usually separates herself from the other Pokemon, and trains alone. She doesn't really get along with Isaac's other Pokemon at all, usually completely ignoring them. However, she is one of Isaac's most powerful Pokemon, and has won a lot of Gym Badges for him.

Other: Isaac found her near Olivine City as a Mienfoo. He met Martha in the tall grass, like normal Pokemon. However, it was actually released by its previous trainer, hence it's strength and personality.

Name: Drake
Species: Zweilous
Personality: Drake the Zweilous is a huge eater, and will attempt to eat anything it deems edible. Although it isn't always so. It is are very goofy Zweilous likes to make its friends laugh. Even so, it's quite good at battling, but not as good as Martha, Spike, etc. It just recently evolved, so it's not quite used to two heads yet.

Other: Isaac caught this guy after he attempted to eat his lunch the night after he got his fifth badge, the Fog Badge. Seeing that it was just his personality, and wasn't trying to be mean, he caught him.

Legendary

Species: Palkia
Personality: Palkia is a very calm and mature Pokemon, and she always thinks before acting. It only attacks when it needs to defend itself, its territory, or Isaac. However, you absolutely DO NOT want to get her mad. Although she doesn't lose her temper very often, you really don't her to. It won't be pretty. Also, Palkia doesn't completely trust Humans.

Other: None.

@ Flame Mistress: Looks good to me. Now that you've got Jirachi done, I will happily Accept this, unless Mon or Titan disagrees. And Mon seems to agree, so I think your good to go!

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
I have absolutely no idea how I managed to get a cold in Summer. Anyway, I'll post my Genesect sign-up tomorrow, when I actually have more time to write things.

Flame Mistress

^ I've caught a cold in every season at least twice in my life. Including Summer.

Anyway, done. Almost.

Name: Nicholas "Nick" Harvey

Legend: Uxie

Hometown: Snowpoint City

Appearance: Nick has a not-too-fat, yet not-too-skinny figure, and stands at about five feet, four inches. He has dirty blonde hair which is usually covered by his black baseball cap, which has a white Poké Ball logo on it, and he also has sharp, grey eyes that seem to pierce into one's soul. His lips are thin and are never shown to be smiling. Never.*

His attire usually consists of a simple white t-shirt with a black jacket on top (you know, a hoodie with a zip), which is often left open; he wears black skinny jeans with pockets and white sneakers underneath. On his left hand, he wears a silver Pokétch, while on his right he wears an assortment of gold and silver bangles for some weird reason.*

Personality: Nick is a cold, antisocial boy who tends to avoid people often. He hates being in a crowded place, and usually seeks refugee in empty rooms, accompanied by a book or two for him to read (or a pile or two of them, even). Generally speaking, Nick is someone who doesn't enjoy being in the same room with humans. No one really knows the reason why, though... Or so they think.*

However, this is a completely different case for Pokémon. Nick loves all Pokémon, whichever type and Egg Group they are, without exception. The reason he reads so many books is because he wants to learn more about Pokémon, so that he can discover more efficient ways in caring for them. He is an expert on Pokémon, and he admits that he enjoys being in the company of Pokémon much, much more than humans.*

History: Nick was born to a normal family, with normal parents and normal siblings, and lived in a normal house in the normal (if not cold) city of Snowpoint. He went to a normal school, and had normal (well, 'normal' being 'not too strange' in this case) friends; he had normal schoolwork, normal homework, normal clothes, and normal shoes.*

All in all, he had a pretty normal life.*

He had an even more normal journey; with his Starter Pokémon, Zoey the Eevee, he set off on a quest to collect all the Gym Badges. Zoey eventually evolved into an Umbreon, and by then Nick had himself a pretty normal team; a Togekiss, a Braviary, a Porygon-Z, an Ursaring and a Cinccino (when I said 'normal', I meant the type).*

He placed in the Top 16 of the Sinnoh League, and after that, he returned to Snowpoint City for a quick rest before he continued his normal journey.*

Then things started to get a bit weird.*

Abilities: Nick knows pretty much everything there is to know in the universe, and the information's all crammed inside his brain. Also, he can SHOOT ULTRA RAZOR BEAMZ emit a strange aura from his eyes which make victims forget what has happened in the past few hours, days, weeks, you name it. He can also do basic psychic stuff like Telekinesis.*

Other: Nick has bumped into my other character (Candy) several times in his journey.

Pokémon (Up to six)

Name: Zoey
Species: Umbreon
Personality: Cheerful and outgoing, cares for her teammates a lot and acts as the leader of the group.*
Other: Hates pudding.*

Name: Angel
Species: Togekiss
Personality: Kind, friendly and caring, she has a motherly nature and also cares for her teammates.*
Other: Devil's mate

Name: CAPTAIN AMERICA Devil
Species: Braviary
Personality: Hot-headed and determined, he loves battling, but he does have a soft side to him as well.*
Other: Angel's mate*

Name: Cyber
Species: Porygon-Z
Personality: Crazy and completely random; he's got a great sense of humour, maybe even a bit too much.
Other: Loves dancing.*

Name: Paul
Species: Ursaring
Personality: Silent and antisocial, he has a tendency to disobey Nick and likes to train himself alone.*
Other: Loves humiliating others.*

Name: Cinny
Species: Cinccino
Personality: Bright and bouncy, she can be a bit hyper at times, but all in all she's a great friend.*
Other: Loves dancing and singing.*

Legendary coming up soon.*

Last edited: