• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
William Cordes
ONBS Building

William's heart was racing, he was so excited. He's never had this much fun before. All of this was like a big game to him, it was too unusual to be anything else. Everything was so much different from what he was used to and these weird incidents. Camille seemed to be a bit worried about the situation, but William wasn't worried. He was a naive little kid after all.

"Go Gliden! Use Haze! Followed by double Team!" William commanded quietly. The Surskit a little confused by the name it was called took a second to realize he was being commanded. William smiled,Gliden's starting to go back to normal. He then sent out white fog from his mouth, soon enough the whole floor was covered in fog. After He made clones of himself that went scattered around the floor. Though that school might have been evil, it had taught William enough to think through situations like this.

"That should make good cover for us. Now let's head to the other elevator." William whispered to Camille. He peered out of the room his Surskit waiting for commands. He could here the men coming through the elevator door

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
K I'm going to try and update ALL my characters so we're not all left in the dark

Airen Stone
Goldenrod Underground

Airen waited curiously as the man pulled out the box to reveal all kinds of cloaks and garments. Her eyes danced across them as if they were the finest in all the region until she noticed that the emblem was in there too, plain as day.
Airen was interested in this robe, but more of why it was so special.
"So, what's so interesting about this cloak?" She asked much more boldly then her nature allowed.
The man looked around.
"These robes were worn by the council that used to govern Johto, before the real government was established. Before our time. This was used in the days of Royalty." His voice became darker, "I can't tell you all the details, for I do not know them myself, but what I do know is that these robes are worn by a society that which does not have a name."
A society? That has no name? Wait a second! These were the same cloaks the men chasing her were wearing!
"How did you get these? Do you sell them?" Her voice got quieter.
"I've only had one man buy one from me recently and it was only because he threatened to turn me in." The man sneered.
So this man could be using the cloak as a disguise while blending in with the rest of those cloaked freaks...
"Do you think, I can have one?" She asked gingerly.
He gave a snickering smile. "You got cash?"
Airen lifted her head back and sighed nervously. "Uh, well, not enough that your looking for I'm sure."
His eyes darted to her ruby necklace that the stranger in these garbs had given her.
"That's a fine necklace, my dear..."
"It's not for sale." Airen quickly rebuttled.
"Aw, are you sure?" He said, his hand practically reaching over the counter.
"I think I'll be going now, bye!" she said quickly before darting up the stairs and back into the streets of Goldenrod.
Well, she did find some stuff out about the robes, and those jerks. Sadly though, not much about the man who gave her the necklace. She sighed. It doesn't matter anyway. Airen quickly decided that maybe she should just head home. There wasn't anything for her to find here.
Airen walked off into the crowd, unknowing that the two men had spotted her again and were right on her heels.
_________

Soran Avani
The Ice Path

Soran calmly paced into the sub-zero cavern. She took a deep breath and held it.
'It's going to be fine.' she said to herself, 'You're going to find whatever pokemon that you need to find, just stay calm.' she let out the breath she was holding and a small cloud emerged from her mouth. Her breath of fog dissipated into the freezing cave showing how cold and how fast it could take something away. She had to be careful.
Umbreon was safely in his pokeball so Soran didn't have to worry about anyone but herself in this situation.
Those visions, those powers she exhibited, think Soran, think! What pokemon could...Wait!! What did those visions have in them?
Soran thought back to the dream where she saw a number of 40-something kids and teenagers faces, but what else did they have?
Her thoughts shot back to when she was in the cavern with Clair, the dragon gym leader, let's see....There was a man, only he wasn't a man, he had a tail and unnatural purple-gray eyes.
That's it! That had to be the pokemon that was her legendary. Question was, who was it?
Soran counted out the specifics again and her only thought had to be,
Mewtwo...
Soran let out a gasp and jumped with the frigid air.
"Who said that?" She looked around. "I said, who said that?!" Only the wind howling through the cave was her answer. "Answer me!!" she shouted in an animal like scream.
Calm down, the voice was stern and slightly dark. Stop shouting and pouting like a spoiled child there was a small chuckle.
"Mewtwo?" Soran called out to the darkness.
I'm here...follow my voice another chuckle followed, and Soran seemed to have no other choice but to go on towards the dark mannered voice.

Storm Smith
Vermillion City gym

Storm waited and listened as Lt. Surge and Jon continued on with their conversation about the legendaries. Jon was suddenly startled by something and was about to say who-knows-what, when his Rotom shocked him saying, "MIND YOUR LANGUAGE." Or something along those lines.
Storm looked around him and realized just how many children/young adults had actually gathered with them. He looked over to Jasper whom he was sure that he would be bent on finding Kyurem alone. That monster pokemon, what could it really be like? Could it be misunderstood?
Storm shook the thoughts from his head and made his way towards Lt. Surge and Jon.
He made a decision and he needed to go on it.
"Jon," Storm started, "Surge," he nodded in respect. "I think its time for me to pursure my legendary. Who knows," Storm chuckled, "Maybe it'll come find me," He laughed nervously, knowing that legendaries had unexpected and impossible to read behaviors, or at least so he thought.
"But I think we all need to decide something," Storm raised his voice to all of the others. "I think we need to determine which legendary is 'ours' so to speak, if we can. We should be able to find them if they really are looking for us as well, but aside from that we should now decide if we need to all together to find one another's legendary, or go in small groups. If we do that, we need to make a spot we can all come back and meet at." Storm waited for a reply from the crowd of legendary children, while Lt. Surge chuckled at Storm's revelation.

Haley Bizieff
In a lab, Cinnabar Island

Haley was forcibly pulled into the lab by the man before he shut it with a loud slam and locked it tight. The ten year old looked around like a frightened lost puppy, unaware of what exactly was happening.
The scientists looked to her like a prize as a man who looked of great importance came forward. He wore a coat unlike the other men in the lab. His had an insignia on it unlike any she had ever seen, but she was still confused.
"My dear," He said hesitantly before approaching her, "What was it that you heard here today?"
Haley stamered, trying to get her words out.
"Spit it out now," he said impatiently tapping his foot.
"I-I heard," her voice quieted. "Screams. I heard screams of pain and sorrow." The description was beyond her years, but the men merely looked at each other. The man threw his hand down and signaled something to his colleages.
Suddenly the room filled with the light of electricity and it filled with screams once again.
"NOO!" Haley screamed with it, "Stop it, STOP IT!" She screamed to the top of her lungs and the man ordered the other to stop.
"Why are you doing this to me?" Haley cried.
The man came up and directed her to a chamber filled with blue fluid.
"There are no screams, child." he spoke quietly. "If there are, then only you can hear them."
Haley leaned in and pressed her hands on the glass tube that encompassed the fluid. Deep inside she could see a figure floating within with multiple wires attached to it. Instantly a vision encompassed Haley's sight and she saw the night she saw all those faces in her dream along with a pink being. Like a cat, it was. It's big blue eyes and pink fur, with its cute long tail.
"Mew..." Haley said with aghast horror. "What have you done to her?" Tears filled her eyes and she pressed her face to the glass. She could just barely see the Mew floating inside as it opened its eyes and looked to Haley, both with fear and pain, but also with relief and joy. Why?
"How-"
"We found it inside the mansion on the island." The man said, and Haley's rage soared. "We are now performing experiments that could benefit mankind forever. Once we're done, we could make Mew's or any pokemon we wanted."
Haley's fists balled up.
"But you are special, you are connected to this pokemon somehow, able to feel its pain, its sorrow, its-
"Anger!" Haley screamed as she banged on the glass as hard as she could. "Let her out!"
The scientists gasped and rushed towards her to stop her, but Haley picked up a nearby chair and slammed it with all her might, along with some inhuman strength and broke the glass. The vile fluid spewed from the chamber and Mew disconnected herself from the machine.
"You vile and dispicable child!" The scientist yelled as he raised his own fist to her.
"No, she's not!" She heard a voice filled with confidence and she felt small paws wrap around her head just before she teleported from sight.

Leon Martin
Around his home island

Leon flew atop Mystic, his female Flygon as the men pursued on their Salamence.
What was he doing? Running away from a fight? He had beaten all 8 gyms for Pete's sake!
"Mystic, back to the island!" Mystic veered back to the island and Leon leaped off, his chocolate brown hair blowing in the gale that assaulted the island.
"Come and get me!" he yelled out to them and they followed suit. Not too long afterwards, they both came down and tried to attack him.
"Come with us, you must!" the man yelled out with his companion.
"Why so you can ship me off to some wacky shack with your creepy friend there?" He rebuttled. "Not a chance, not on my home you don't."
Mystic took to the skies without order and shot another hyperbeam to the men and their Salamence knocking said pokemon out after it was exhausted from the last blast.
"Who are you, exactly?" Leon called back.
"We are men who have come to right the wrong of this world, we are the good guys while the other slackers of the world destroy the world. With your help, we could make the world a better place." The man laughed almost hysterically.
"No, really? That's what every other team that has tried to ruin our homes had said." Leon's brow furrowed as Mystic backed him up. "Just leave,"
"Fine, I see we've come at an incovinient time, but don't think this is why we leave so easily. You will have to face your destiney at one time or another boy."
The companion sent out a Gallade.
"Farewell for now, Child of Latios!" He cried before they teleported away.

OoC: Whew, lots of writing!

Titan500

Solar Panels
Vermilion City - Jonathan Smith

Despite the fact that Storm had just given one of those heroic speeches from cartoons, which most people listened to, Jon had not been. He had just been shocked by Bob, so was rather lacking in concentration. There was also the matter of his Legendary speaking into his brain, and he still didn't know who it actually was. He was assuming that it was a Psychic type due to the ability to use telepathy, but it was quickly rebuked by the voice.

"Nope, I'm not a Psychic type," it said cheerfully, "try to guess again."

This caused the nineteen year old to think. It seemed like his Legendary somehow could talk into minds without any Psychic abilities, which according to the Laws of the Pokemon World's 'Lack of Physics', shouldn't really be possible.

"I'm a goddess," the voice said again, "I screw with your Laws."

"WHAT?" Jon shouted abruptly, surprising everybody around him, for he was rather shocked that the gruff masculine-sounding voice belonged to a female.

"I see you're surprised. Most are, but my femininity fits me rather well."

He was about to give a retort when he noticed that the other Legendary Children and Surge were staring at him, which was slightly uncomfortable.

"Sorry about that," he said uneasily. "Hard to think that my Legendary is female."

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
OoC: No one notices Ariana having a massive migraine, then suddenly freezes, and her eyes are glowing? I mean, seriously?
*sigh*

Ariana Jones
Having a vision in Vermillion City, Kanto
6:25pm

"Yes, it is I, Moltres, the Legendary Bird of Fire," said the Phoenix-like Pokemon. Ariana was amazed the sight of Moltres. She was bigger than the teen expected the bird to be.

"B-But, where am I? And why are you here?" Ariana asked the Pokemon.

"This is nothing but a vision sent by me to you," said the Flame Pokemon. "All you see here isn't actually real, but merely a message. It won't last much longer, but I can tell you this: You are my child, and I am your Legendary."

Ariana just stood there in shock. This is, my Legendary? she thought. Suddenly, Moltres and the volcano started to fade away before her.

"W-What's happening, Moltres?" Ariana asked frantically.

"The vision is ending," the Pokemon replied. "But let me assure you, we will meet again, in the near future."

"Wait!" Ariana called after the phoenix-like Pokemon, but it was too late.

Ariana opened her eyes. She was back in the Vermillion City. But she couldn't move at all, probably out of pure shock. All she could do was let out a few deep breaths.

"Ariana!" Lt. Surge exclaimed. "You eyes were glowing and everything! What happened?"

Ariana slowly turned her head toward the Lieutenant. Although her voice was very quiet, her voice was very clear, and everyone heard her say,

"I am the Child of Moltres."

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Haley Bizieff
The Old Mansion on Cinnabar Island

Haley could feel herself flying and felt as if her body was stretching and spanning some massive space before her eyes finally filled with the recognization of the old mansion. She dropped onto the ground, no longer feeling the insane sensation of teleportation. Instead she could feel the dirtied up floor that was left when the destruction of this place began. Haley sighed and laid her face on the floor rubbing the area around her like it was precious to her, and indeed it was.
Are you okay?
Haley stopped rubbing the floor and remembered that she had just released the pokemon, Mew, from its bonds in the lab. She flipped onto her back and saw the being floating in the air, it smiled, but it still looked a bit unhealthy.
Haley couldn't speak, she just laid there, amazed that she could hear it talk.
"Did you just-
Yes, I did. It said in a playful voice.
"But, how- Uh, pokemon can't talk." Haley tripped through her words.
Well, technically I'm not really talking, I'm using telepathy and you can too. The Mew flew down from the air and levitated just mere feet from Haley's face.
"I can?" Haley didn't have the power or wanted to make the effort to argue at this point so she gave in. "How?"
Just focus. Mew instructed, her feminine voice was reassuring. Just focus on what you want to say and project it through your mind.
"Ok, I'll try." Haley mumbled and she thought of something to say.
"Wonder what I should say?" Haley thought.
There it is you got it! Mew said excitedly.
"What? I didn't think of anything."
Yes, you did! You're alot smarter than I thought you would be, uh, no offense or anything. You're just a bit younger than I had thought you would be.
"What's going on? How can I-" she stopped speaking. "You're the reason I can teleport, aren't you?"
Yup, you catch on pretty quick. Let me tell you what you are and maybe that will make more sense. Mew sat down on Haley's chest, Haley was still laying on the ground.
Mew explained to Haley the legends of the children of how she is a chosen child.
"That's just like the journals entries I read that I found here." Haley gasped. "But if I'm your 'legendary child' then what am I supposed to do?"
You don't have to do anything right now, but it would be wise if you began your training.
"My training? Again, I'm like 10 years old." Haley reminded Mew.
Yes, but look at what progress you've already made. You'll be ready to fight in the approaching danger soon enough. Mew said with a gleam of saddness in her eyes.
"Wait. What danger?" Haley sat up quickly and Mew fell off her and onto the floor.
Haley rushed over and picked Mew up in her arms. The legendary pokemon's eyes were heavy as well as her breathing. In all of the excitement, she had forgotten what those scientists had done to her.
"Mew, just hang in there, I'll take you to a certian room in the mansion where you can recover safely." Haley spoke calmly before leaving to find the room that Rosie and Toasty, her pokemon always played together in.

Fireflies

Aura Master
Camille Layton
ONBS building

Camille watched in amazement as William executed a great performance of pokemon trainer skill. The surskit copies began to dance out onto the floor in the mist of all the chaos and haze that covered the floor.

William grabbed her hand and they both made their way to the elevator as the men could be heard behind them.

"Hey, its that surskit!"
"Grab it!"
"W-What? It disipated!"
Cries of shock flew out into the air as William snickered and Camille couldn't help but laugh at the boy's trick. He seemed alot more familiar then before come to think of it....
Had she seen him before somewhere?
She shook her head as they opened up the elevator doors. She could figure it out later.

The elevator came to a halt, however when a man had distinguished them from the crowd. He smashed his fist in through the elevator door, shattering the glass that had previously seperated them.

Camille screamed and covered her eyes as glass rained down. She looked to William and saw as the man grabbed the front of his shirt and try to pull him through the jagged broken door.

"Will!" Camille pulled on the man's arm, desperately trying to get him to release the boy.
"Argh, let go, kid!" The man barked at her as he slammed his arm up against her to shake her hold.
"No!" She refused to give in and with no weapon on hand, she dug in her fingernails into his arms as well as her teeth. She bit into the course skinned fabric that covered him, but managed to puncture a hole in it, making a break in the fabric.
Camille bit again to affirm her status to him.

"Agh!" The man pulled his arm back out and released William, "Stupid kid!" Camille pressed the button and the quickly ascended to the top of the building before the man could reach back in.

"Whew, that was a bit too close, right?" Camille chuckled as she spat out the fabric in her mouth.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Narrator: As Ariana finds out about her true self, and her Legendary, another Legendary Child, somewhere else in the Pokemon world, is gonna start a new day, and find out about her true self.Lets bring our other heroine into the spotlight.

Marley McCallister
Mauville City, Hoenn
7:00am

The 46 different children
All together, all with some pulsating Aura
And a lone shrine in the forest...

Marley fell out of her bed by accident. "Woah," she said, rubbing her head. Then she stood up straight, and stated, "That was a strange dream..."

Marley looked over to the clock on her bedpost. It read "7:00" on it.

"Hmm, a bit early, but, oh well," she said. Marley then sent out her Pokemon out of their Poke Balls. One, was a big bird Pokemon, with long, elegant, red and yellow head feathers. One, that sparkled when it came out of it's Poke Ball, was a large, purplish-blue blob with long arms. And the other was a small, bunny-like Pokemon with one ear rolled up. She handed each of them a bowl of Poke-Block.

"Hmm," Marley thought for a moment. "I think I'll have some breakfast, too." From the fridge, she pulled out a package of oatmeal, prepared it, and put it in the microwave. Moments later, her breakfast was ready!

Marley sat down at the table, and had a good, hot breakfast with her Pokemon. That is, after she remembered to mush up the Buneary's Poke-Block, since it was still a baby.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
William Cordes
ONBS Building

William walked into the elevator, he was so proud with himself. He successfully managed to trick these evil people, well technically it was his Surskit, but he came up with the idea. The action was just getting more and more fun for him. He was thinking up more strategies on how to stall these people when he got interrupted.

Testing... one, two, three. Um... is anyone there? William heard a voice from somewhere. He looked over at Camille, she wasn't moving her lips at all. His eyes widened when he came to the realization.

WOAH! Camille can do ventriloquism! That is so awesome! Why does she have so many talents compared to me? Does three years make that much of a difference? William thought. He didn't seem to notice how absurd it would be to practice ventriloquism at a time like that or that Camille saying those things would make no sense.

Um... My name isn't Camille, it's Keldeo... And I'm not doing ventriloquism... sorry... It's actually telepathy, or that thing that twins have. Don't mean to offend you or something... the voice sounded meek and very intimidated.

What!?!? Camille how can you read my thoughts? that's so awesome! You have so many talents! You are so awesome! How did you learn so much? William thought while still looking at Camille. At this point William was being grabbed by the man who had found them in the elevator. Sadly William was oblivious with this due to his mental conversation.

Umm... My name isn't Camille... But then again I guess it isn't really Keldeo either, that's just my species... I'm sorry for saying you were wrong before, please don't get angry at me... I guess you can call me Camille then... the voice said a little louder, but still rather nervous. Now Camille was biting and scratching the man.

Woah! Camille, how are you still doing the ventriloquism while biting that guy? Wouldn't that block all the noise coming from your mouth? Wait, he's grabbing me! When did that happen? William had just noticed the man was holding him.

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I've been distracting you when you are in danger. I honestly didn't know! I'm Sorry! I'll leave for now so you can focus! The voice said in a very worried tone. The man let go of William and Camille pressed the button for the elevator.

"Whew, that was a bit too close, right?" Camille chuckled as she spat out the fabric in her mouth. William looked at her with a very confused expression, he didn't understand why she was saying those things in his mind. They didn't really make any sense with the situation that was going on. William chose to reply verbally to just what she had said verbally.

"Umm... yeah. But you were awesome so there was no problem." William responded still very confused. They got to the top of the elevator and walked out.

"Gliden, Return! Go Addle use Spark on the elevator control panel!" William commanded. The confusion seemed to have calmed down his hyperness from all this excitement. The Surskit went back into it's Poke-ball and Addle came out. He shot a spark at panel with all the buttons and the lights on them faded away.

"That might stop the elevator from working. Where to now?" William asked Camille waiting for an answer.

Fireflies

Aura Master
William had just brilliantly used spark with his Minum to stop the elevator, a good decision too, since Camille had totally forgotten about that.

"Um, follow me, this way." Camille went up the stairs that were at the end of the third floor hallway and up on the roof. There were boards covering up an old entrance in a wall that used to lead to The Under, but since it had been filled in years ago, instead they were going to use the route to go around and to another route that lead out to Pyrite's entrance.
It was a nifty thing to find one day.

She ducked under the boards that tightly covered the entrance and reached out for William's hand once she was under.
She gently grabbed ahold of his hand and pulled him through the small break in the boards. At least if they did come through here, they would have a heads start, easily.

Camille quickly navigated through the passegway and eventually poked her head out from the exit at the front of the city.
"We're here," she called back to William, "If we- Oh shoot!" She stomped her foot and slapped her forehead. She chuckled nervously.
"I left my scooter all the way back at ONBS. Aw, man." She tried to think of something quick before they were just left out here.
They could just start running, but they would probably catch up, or she could risk it and try and retrieve it only to maybe get caught....if someone else didn't get it for her.

"Hey, William," She got the boy's attention and he smiled. Did he think of this as a game? If so then she wished she could have his outlook on life.
"I want you to meet the last member of my team." She threw her pokeball to the ground and an Excadrill became known as the light from the pokeball faded.
"Exca..." The pokemon stretched its claws and arms, "Drill!"
"Excadrill, we need to get my scooter back from the ONBS building without being seen, can you do that?"
Excadrill quickly folded its claws over its head and drilled into the loose dirt below creating a large enough hole for either of Camille or William to fit through. She looked to William.
"Wait here, I'll be right back." She hopped in and followed Excadrill until they thought they had reached the place just below her scooter. It was dark and warm, and a bit stuffy, but she pressed on until, after numerous tries, retrieved the vehicle.

"What was that?!" She could hear the muffled shout of someone above. Not wanting to take any chances, Excadrill quickly drilled out some more so she could safely drive the vehicle through the dark tunnel.
She finally made it to the entrance of her route and Excadrill helped Camille push the bike into the outside world again.
Camille jumped out herself and saw that William seemed to be thinking.
"Did anything happen while I was gone? Anything at all?" She asked William.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
William Cordes
Pyrite Town

William watched as the girl disappeared into the hole made by her Excadrill. Whys is this girl so amazingly awesome? She can build bikes, beat bad guys, do ventriloquism and read minds! Her Pokemon are also so cool looking. The flying metal bird and the digging metal mole are so cool! I guess the flying beaver thing is okay... William continued this rant inside his head, while bouncing from all the excess energy he had.

'ChitChitChitChit' Addle's teeth were chattering, this eerie place was scaring him. William turned around and saw Addle making the noise. Thinking that Addle was cold, William returned him to his warm Poke-ball. When Addle felt the red light engulf him he screamed in terror after the sudden shock releasing all the anxiety he was going through. That was weird William thought. William then felt a bump on the Poke-ball, Poke-balls are supposed to be smooth. He looked down at it and his thumb was flashing red. He moved his thumb to reveal a weird kind of microchip placed on the Poke-ball. William heard a little rumble and then the Excadrill appeared from the hole.

"Did anything happen while I was gone? Anything at all?" Camille asked as she popped out of a hole in the ground. She had managed to get her bike and it appeared she drove it through the hole.

"Umm... Camille... What's this?" William ask holding up Addle's flashing Poke-ball.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Marley McCallister
Mauville City, Hoenn
7:45am

After finishing breakfast and getting dressed, Marley decided to go for a walk, since she had nothing better to do that morning.

The first thing that caught her eye was the pie shop. She always loved going to the pie Shop. They made the best pies EVER! So Marley decide to go buy a slice, since the shop always opens at 7:00am.

"Hello! What pie you'd like?" the pie man asked kindly.

Marley looked down at the pies. "A slice of Apple Pie, please," she answered once she thought it through.

The pie man went in and got Marley a slice of a warm, delicious, apple pie. She gave the man the 50 poké that the pie cost. And, as soon as she was in, she went out.

Right across from the Pie Shop, was a wooden bench, that was nicely carved out of teak wood. She sat on it, and ate the pie happily. She didn't know it, but was being watched the entire time, by someone.

Once Marley was finished eating her pie, she threw away the pie tin into a nearby garbage can. As she was leaving the scene, however, she starts having this weird sense of dizziness...

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Storm Smith
Vermillion City gym

Storm gave up on his speech and decided to just go along with what happened and decide for himself later.
Jon began to shout out, apparently to some unseen figure, before he calmed himself and said that his legendary was trying to contact him.
'I wish my legendary would try and make an effort to contact me. And what about the rest of these guys? How come their legendaries haven't come to them yet?' Storm shrugged and put his hands behind his head and leaned up against the wall. It didn't really matter anyway, if it was really important then they would come sooner or later.
Storm hardly flinched as Ariana's eyes began to glow. At this point anything was possible. He actually chuckled with a bit of nervousness as it began to get pretty creepy.
Soon Ariana came out of her vision to announce that she was a child of Moltres.
"Moltres, huh?" Storm spoke out, still leaning on the wall, "That's pretty nice, I'm not a huge fan of the heat, but Moltres is a pretty cool pokemon. As far as I know, it still resides here in Kanto." He smiled as Ariana came to her feet.
Suddenly a rumble of thunder rolled outside. Storm raised an eyebrow and looked out the window to see almost pitch black clouds began to roll out above the city.
"That doesn't look good." Storm mumbled as he could see blue and yellow lightning bolt jump from cloud to cloud.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Ariana Jones
Vermillion City, Kanto
6:35pm

"Moltres, huh?" Storm spoke out. "That's pretty nice, I'm not a huge fan of the heat, but Moltres is a pretty cool pokemon. As far as I know, it still resides here in Kanto." He smiled as Ariana came to her feet.

Ariana was a bit dizzy after that experience, thoughts racing through her head. "That was, awesome," she replied, still quite shocked, but happy to have found out who her legendary was.

"I'm glad I'm the child of a Legendary Bird," she exclaimed. "Growing up, I always loved the Legends and Myths about them."

Ariana then turned her attention to what Storm said about Moltres residing in Kanto. "About where Moltres could be, that is very true," she agreed. "But it, or should I say, she, has also been spotted in Sinnoh, and my home region of Oblivia."

Ariana then looked over at Jon, who seemed like he was speaking to himself.

"Ah, what's Jon doing?" she asked.

"He's getting contacted by his Legendary, too," Lt. Surge replied. "Just in a different way."

Suddenly, a crack of lightning shone through the window, which snapped Ariana back to the fact that there was a contest coming up soon. She looked at the clock. It read, "6:40".

"Oh, sorry guys, but I've gotta run. The contest will start very soon, and I want to get there before the Storm gets worse," she explained, then gave everyone her Poke gear number.

Ariana then scooped up Nora, who was stunned that her trainer was the Child of Moltres. The girl shouted, "Call me if you need anything!" before exiting through the door and racing toward the Contest Hall.

Fireflies

Aura Master
Camille gingerly took the pokeball from William's hand and looked at it curiously.
"What the?" Camille could feel a knob-like object blinking a red color on the pokeball.
"When did that get there?" She pinched it and pulled it hard, but it was no use, it wouldn't budge.
"I don't think I can pull it off, but I can certiantly make it a little loose." Camille said, twisting and pulling at the device.
Again it blinked red, continuing to do this over and over.
"William," Camille said, straining to pull off the object, "I think this might be a tracking device." It was no use, it was stuck on there tight. Well if she couldn't pull it off, maybe she could short circuit it.

Camille reached onto her belt loops and pulled Emolga's pokeball off.
"Emolga, we need you!" She said with excitement before the electric flying squirrel flew out from the bright light. Camille got quiet and wondered why in the world she shouted out a phrase like that. 'I just probably made myself look like a total idiot.' She thought, but no matter.

Emolga landed right in front of Camille, Excadrill standing beside her, and gave a big smile to Camille and William.
Camille smiled back and pulled out the tracked pokeball.
"Emolga, try and give this a spark, could ya?" She tossed it to the pokemon's paws and Emolga caught it like a child playing catch. Instantly Emolga gave a massive shock to the device and threw it back up to William, who could see that the red light was fading until it blinked no more.

Camille didn't know if she had completely killed the device, or if it was just a matter of time before it reactivated but one thing was certian, these people chasing them were smarter then they had originally thought.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Vermilion City - Jonathan Smith

Jon stared over at the spot where Ariana had been standing at several minutes before. It felt like he was dealing with that other Legendary Child he had punched half an hour ago. Both of them randomly liked giving the group their numbers and abruptly running away to do who-knows-what. At least it wasn't in public, since he would of been considered a ephebephile for merely possessing a teenage girl's number. Of course he was a teenager (sort-of) as well, but he was a legal adult.

"Okay..." he said slowly, "that was awkward."

"Don't worry, awkward things always happen to me," his Legendary's voice said into his mind. "I remember when Meloetta confessed her love to me when we first met. It was rather creepy."

At that moment, the nineteen year old realised that his Legendary was still present in his brain, so he decided to strike up a conversation with it, or her, if the currently unknown Pokemon liked to be referred as a female. Or if it was actually female.

"So what are you supposed to be?" he asked curiously.

"Not telling," it replied smugly, causing Jon to imagine it to be doing some sort of dance. "Find out yourself if you really want to know."

"Stop being stubborn and tell me! I'm supposed to work with you or something and it'll be hard if I don't even know who you are!" he mentally shouted.

"If you were a pot, then I'd be a kettle," the voice replied dryly in its rather unfeminine and gruff voice.

"Good point," he sighed, before pausing to think about something else. "Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's an organisation of people trying to bring out the end of the world by capturing us Legendary Children. Could you help me?"

To the other Legendary Children around him and Surge, Jon appeared to be silently staring at the sky and randomly waving around his arms and gesturing. It was rather amusing, since he seemed like a well-dressed businessman due to the suit, and businessmen didn't randomly wave their arms around and stare at the sky. But the nineteen year old had already admitted he was going mad, so the others didn't really care.

"You aren't worthy yet," the voice said, shocking Jon.

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused by his legendary's words.

"Do you strive for your ideals?" it asked. "Do you have the power to fulfil them? Do you have the will to go through with them?"

The nineteen year old was silent for a while, thinking deeply about what his Legendary had said. He never really thought about his goals, since he didn't really have any. It may be true that he would always try his best to complete the short term ones that he encountered, even if it was supposed to be impossible. There was however, one goal he had never really tried to do, even if he strived to do it. Going beyond the impossible was a dream of his since childhood.

"You may strive for your ideals," the voice began, "but you do not possess the power, nor do you have the will."

"I'll try then," he said, having decided to go through with his goal.

"No try. Do or do not, there is no try."

Even though Jon's legendary was nowhere near the teen, it could feel that her chosen child was feeling slightly down after her comments. Even though the other Legendaries thought she was stubborn, arrogant and rude, she knew when she had gone too far.

"Listen up kid," she said, this time more softly, "I'll give you some advice. Don't believe in yourself, believe in the me that believes in you. Just keep going forward, like a drill, and you'll achieve your dreams."

"So if I am able to go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb you'll help me out?" the nineteen year old asked.

"You may also need a total of eight gym badges. You've already got four, so it'll be rather simple."

Despite the fact that he had been talking to his legendary somehow through the connection she had created to telepathically talk to him, Jon ended up using his mouth to speak instead for his next comments.

"Well bugg-"

And he was promptly zapped by Bob.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
William Cordes
Pyrite Town

This girl is so awesome! She is so smart! She figured out what was on Addle's ball! She is so cool! She even has catchphrases for her Pokemon! And she figured out how to stop the tracking device! She short-circuited the system! I would've never have been able to think of something like that. I wanna learn to be just like her. William was looking at the girl beaming. He then realized he was still holding Addle's Poke-ball in his hand. He put it back, and noticed the other balls were flashing also. He started to smile, it was his turn to look cool. He took one of the Poke-balls and threw it at the ground.

"Subun, help us now!" William shouted overenthusiasticlly. Subun had just been abruptly woken from her nap so she could be yelled at by her trainer, who she finds rather annoying.

"Subun, use spark on this Poke-ball!" Commanded William, holding up her Poke-ball. She complied, she was feeling a bit nicer than usual. She sent a spark at it causing the flashing light to stop. William put the ball back and picked up another one.

"Now this one!" William commanded again. Subun sent out another spark, she was starting to get annoyed. William put that ball back and took out the last one that was flashing.

"Now this one!" William repeated. Subun was now really pissed, she hated being commanded and she hated doing work. She sent out an orb of electricity towards the Poke-ball. A giant blinding light flashed when it hit the ball. When it cleared Surskit was on the ground fainted and there was pieces of Poke-ball everywhere. William's palm even had an electrical burn mark on it.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Subun that was not appropriate behaviour, return!" William shouted putting the Pokemon into it's Poke-ball. William started sucking on his hand as he scooped up the Surskit. He hopped onto Camille's scooter and put his goggles on.

"I phess ee gan go gow, Mamille." William managed to say with his hand over his mouth.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Ariana Jones
Vermillion City, Kanto
6:40pm

Ariana and Nora were rushing toward the Contest Hall, trying to out speed Time and the storm.

"Ariana?" Nora asked, almost a shout. "How did you become the Child of Moltres in the first place?"

"I don't know," Ariana replied. "But that doesn't really matter at the moment. Right now we just have to get to the Contest."

The two were running out of breath, when they approached the building where the contest was being held. They entered it, where sitting at the registration desk, was Mr. Contesta.

"Am I... too late?" Ariana asked the contest judge, all out of breath.

"Nope. I was going to close it in 5 minutes," Mr. Contesta responded with a smile.

Ariana let out a sigh of relief. Thank Arceus, I made it in time, she thought as she gave the man her Coordinator ID card. Mr. Contesta swiped it under the scanner, then typed on the computer that she'll be participating in this contest.

"Thank you, Miss Jones," he said, giving the ID card back to the Ariana. "You better go get ready, though."

"Yes," she said, smiling. "Thanks!"

Ariana and Nora, then went off to the change room, so they could look their best for the Contest!

Titan500

Solar Panels
Castelia City - Jessica O'Hanlon

When we had last seen Jessica, she had just entered her apartment, probably to feed her incredibly hostile Magikarp, who was named Jim. However, there was also another thought on her mind other than feeding her Pokemon. When she had been eating a Casteliacone, she had gotten a strange idea, which was to continue her Pokemon Journey. Her first attempt at going on one had only lasted a month, and she had caught both Zom and Jim during that period of time.

Upon further thought, the eighteen year old girl decided that going on an adventure was a rather good idea, so she quickly ran into her room to prepare all the stuff she would need, AKA, sleeping bag, toiletries and another set of clothing. Zom, being the intelligent and sane Geodude that he was, realised what Jessica was doing, so moved over towards Jim.

"I am theorising that we are going to go on another journey," he said to the fish.

"Well that's gonna suck," the Magikarp muttered.

"Do not worry. There will be many positive outcomes."

Jim's fishy eyes widened for a moment, before a comical looking smile that promised death stretched across her face.

"That's it!" she cried triumphantly, "I will gain enough combat experience to evolve! THEN I SHALL KILL OUR PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A TRAINER!"

Zom sighed as his fellow Pokemon began to laugh madly.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Leon Martin
Home Island

Leon simmered in anger as the strangers teleported away. The anger, however melted into pain as Leon took notice of his neck injury. He cringed as he took his hand and felt around the back of his neck.
Several puncture marks could be felt where the Salamence had sinked his fangs to grab him.

Mystic, his Flygon, ducked down in worry to her beloved trainer. She nuzzled him lovingly while trying to keep from pushing him over.
Leon smiled at his pokemon's affection and looked back to the spot where the duo had once stood.

"I wonder what they were talking about?" Leon said, as an overwhelming feeling to look back to the Latios statue stirred through him. Turning around he could see the stone and otherwise colorless statue begin to glow blue.
"What the-
A bright blue pulse emitted from the statue and ran smack dab into Mystic and Leon.
Both were thrown to the ground by the suprisingly physical force emitted from the stone figure at which time, Leon's eyes began to glow.
What was happening to him? Leon could no longer Mystic, nor the island around him, instead a bright blue light like the sky filled his vision. He appeared to soar through the sky and then a voice entered his ears.

Are you safe? it asked.
Leon, too shocked by the vision and the voice to answer, said nothing.
I said, are you safe? The gentle masculine voice asked.
"Uh, I think so-Argh!"
Leon cried out as the wound on his neck began to burn.
Suddenly the vision of the blue sky now looked down to a sea. He was appearing to soar faster and faster until a small dot grew in the distance.
"What is happening to me?" Leon gasped as world around him was continuing to change before his eyes.
Soon you will know The voice grew gruff and just as the dot turned into an island, Leon realized, that was his island!
The light and vision began to fade from Leon's eyes and soon he could see the world around him once again. Mystic was listening intently to what sounded like an approaching jet.
He too looked up and listened for the object, but it flew by almost too fast to see. A dark blue blur roared across the sky and the trees swayed in the distortion of air it caused.
Leon could hardely believe his eyes.
"It can't be..." He leaned back on Mystic. "I mean, how it it possible." Leon could hardely make the words, but he had shared a vision with his legendary.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Lilycove City - Richard Anderson

Lilycove City, due to being right next to the ocean, was the economical centre of Hoenn. This meant that the city was filled with businessmen/businesswomen who, as their names suggested, conducted business, running their trading companies, even though it would be more profitable to trade in Slateport, since the other city was where all the commerce happened. However, most businesspeople were intelligent enough to know about this, so many created a Slateport branch.

The city was also frequented by people from other parts of Hoenn, who attempted to find a job in the bustling metropolis, possibly so they could make their marks on the world, AKA making a lot of money. Parts of the city were also tourist attractions, so there would also be a lot of tourists as well.

The amount of people that came to Lilycove was the reason why one Richard Anderson had decided to take up residence in the city. He, in his formal clothing, blended in easily with all the random people conducting business, which meant that nobody would suspect him to be an operative of a secret organisation whose goal was to capture people with powers over the elements that had connections with Legendary Pokemon. And even if Interpol had any tiny records of Project Legends, they would still not recognise him, since he and the rest of his division wore suits, not strange-looking robes.

It had been a rather uneventful day for Richard, since all he had been doing was frequenting random restaurants around the city. His sub-ordinates had already given reports on their observations of supposed Legendary Children, and had already confirmed the status of one, so there wasn't really anything else for him to do.

*Ring*

The twenty-five year old picked up the phone.

"Yes?"

"Boss," said a voice, "the second target is leaving her apartment, should we initiate contact or continue observation?"

"Initiate contact," he replied, one hand turning to grab a file from the desk. "We need to confirm if she is a Legendary Child or not."

There was a moment of hesitation, which Richard chalked up to his sub-ordinates probably fearing the possibility of this new Legendary Child blowing up their vehicle, but the speaker soon agreed, and ended the call. He smiled as he looked over at the file. Everything was going according to his plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.