• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Mew (1222)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1222.jpg

Project Mew​

Goh has joined Horace and Gary, and the rest of Project Mew, to Faraway Island in search of the Mythical Pokémon, Mew. However, when there they lose contact with Professor Amaranth and to top it off, their Poké Balls start to not work. Will the group be able to progress through the mysterious island and find the Pokémon they seek?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Poor Swampert did not deserve that
HORACE HAS VIZIRION WHUT. SV foreshadowing

Last edited:

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
My assumption is that they made these Team Rocket segments as a way to promote Paldea and the new gen (now that Scarlet/Violet are out). Since the anime has been delayed significantly with all the production issues, this is the best they can do in the meantime.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Groakey looks slightly disappointed on how useless it is in battle (foreshadowing). Dunno if that means we're seeing it evolving soon, but, oh well.

Faraway Island looks very similar to movie 8's tree of life. Or a mirage island with all the pokemon in one place (that would be so useful on gen 6).

SPRIGATITO
?

I didn't see it in the episode.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Booring.

By the way would this pathetic Pokemon Hunters stop catching my favourite Legendaries first Suicune and now Virizon...

I don't know what diferentiates this people from the ones Giovanni sent 20 years ago and that in the end created Mewtwo.

I hope that they met the same end.