• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Mew (1222)

lara lynx

Everyone's talking about Tokio and Virizion has made me wonder, what does Gary have? Suicune was Goh's catalyst for getting invited into Project Mew, and Virizion was probably Tokio's... does Gary also have a random legendary too? (Not including Regidrago as he caught that as part of Project Mew). Maybe he has Zapdos, considering he already fought Articuno and Moltres.

UnovaMaster

Everyone's talking about Tokio and Virizion has made me wonder, what does Gary have? Suicune was Goh's catalyst for getting invited into Project Mew, and Virizion was probably Tokio's... does Gary also have a random legendary too? (Not including Regidrago as he caught that as part of Project Mew). Maybe he has Zapdos, considering he already fought Articuno and Moltres.

Tokio caught Virizion during his last mission

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
No disrespect to PM but seeing Sprig was easily the highlight of the episode.
TzPvMRe.gif

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Tokio gets a Virizion, which really fits him, but Dawn has yet to have a team change...since...DP!

The episode was really good overall. And Sprigatito looks so cool animated.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
It is incredible how they managed to make an episode about searching Mew in ancient ruins infested with prehistoric Pokémons that boring.
No for real, you really need to put a real effort for that. Congrats JN.
Yeah I watched the episode with 1.75 speed on lol, super boring. Every scene just moved so slowly even if there wasn't talking, like they intentionally are slowly the speeds of scenes down to take up time. Watching in 1.75 looked like it was normal speed

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
I mean it’s not hard to be more exciting than PM depending on the episode let’s be real here. So I guess I should change the statement of “no disrespect” to “all disrespect”. (I’m kidding about that last bit)

In all seriousness the episode wasn’t bad, just a little boring in spots. So seeing a new-Gen Starter is just straight up more exciting this week lol.

EDIT: Had to edit this damn post like 3 times because I’ve been up since 2 am where I’m at and I’m scatterbrained.

Last edited:

vondecayle

• This episode had an eerie aura feel to it, like something is about to go very wrong.
• Good to see Swampert get some screentime.
• Liked the cameos of all the fossil pokemon.
• I liked their uniforms.
• The battle against Kabutops and Aerodactyl was brief, but cool.
• Faraway island looks nice.
• I’m hoping to see what lesson does Goh learns from this.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
• This episode had an eerie aura feel to it, like something is about to go very wrong.
• Good to see Swampert get some screentime.
• Liked the cameos of all the fossil pokemon.
• I liked their uniforms.
• The battle against Kabutops and Aerodactyl was brief, but cool.
• Faraway island looks nice.
• I’m hoping to see what lesson does Goh learns from this.
We got Swampert no so long ago with Wallace.

IMO, Feraligatr would've been better as we got both Meganiun (Ash PWT fight) and Typhlosion (Articuno episode) and Feraligatr is the only Johto Starter left out here.

Speaking about, am I the only person surprised Horace uses Garderovoir and not Meganium in the next episode?