• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Mew: Special Preview

D

Deleted member 384931

Eh even though i’m happy about seeing the reserves, i don’t actually think ash is going to start rotating his team. It’s probably just a short cameo at the ranch before they go to moltress with gary and infernape.
Better than nothing.

dman_dustin

Eh even though i’m happy about seeing the reserves, i don’t actually think ash is going to start rotating his team. It’s probably just a short cameo at the ranch before they go to moltress with gary and infernape, the probably just heading to CT with his journey mons that we might not even see.
Look as long as everyone at Oak is accounted for, and we see them, still shot and all, I'll be good.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Considering how much potential this series has already squandered? Yeah i’m never going to assume the ideal scenario.

Unless we see more previews showing ash using more of his reserves later on, I’m assuming this is gonna be it for a while just like the alolamons.
We literally getting the potential being delivered rn yet y'all instead of celebrating a true anipoke dream moment are still bitching and being negative. Make it make sense god

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Am I hyped that Ash's old pokemon are returning and we actually see him using Infernape to battle Moltres?
ec76b8bf-ad5a-4680-8ee4-014e4714b89b_text.gif

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
We literally getting the potential being delivered rn yet y'all instead of celebrating a true anipoke dream moment are still bitching and being negative. Make it make sense god
Like how people expected many gym leaders to pop up for the PWC and barely any did?

Like how people got excited with korrina but she was just a quick fight lasting barely half the ep?

Like how people got excited over the alola cast and alolamons and it was just that one ep?

Like how again people got excited about iris and she’s also just for one ep as far as we know so far?

Yeah no. I’m happy that the reserves are appearing, but i won’t take it as some confirmation they’ll appear regularly. They will definitely appear for one ep, and i’m just gonna be happy with that for now.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I hope this is a set up for the reserves to appear in future battles similarly to how that episode of AG were Ash got Phanpy before doing the Battle Frontier. Regardless super excited to see my favorite character in the entire anime return (Infernape) and have a prominent role. Excited about everything else like Champion Iris, Crown Tundra, and Gary.