• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Mew: Special Preview

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
i don’t think it’s a revamp, sounds just like the full version
I think the full version of the original has been out for some time and it doesn’t sound anything like 1 2 3 up until they start singing ”let’s go!” so I’m convinced it’s a new version as well.

anyway, I’m so stoked to see Iris. I never hated her like a lot of people did and despite ash’s very obvious regression I always thought best wishes was great, I got excited even seeing pignite and krookodile at Oak’s lab.

as for those who feel misled by Gary showing up thinking it was going to be battle-related, I don’t think anything ever pointed to his appearance being battle-related.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Satoshi also learns that the Gokazaru he left in the care of the Okido Laboratories hasn't shown itself recently, so he decides to go look for it together with Go

Wait, does that mean Infernape wasn't at the lab and Oak did nothing to look for him ?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm glad that they didn't retcon Charizard moving into the lab, was worried since he and Kingler were the only members of the Kanto squad absent in SM for some dumb reasoning

But Alder... he hardly got utilized. In fact I dare say as of right now he's the most underutilized of the champions. Lance got red Gyarados, came back during the Magma/Aqua arc, returned for the PWC and might potentially battle Ash. Steven was in a filler but had an AU clone appear in XY and the specials. Cynthia appeared a LOT in DP, returned in BW and is most definitely appearing again once DP remakes are closer. Diantha appeared quite a lot, mostly to hype Ash-Greninja a stupid amount.

Alder's performance was quite underwhelming and I'd have liked if he had least came back. Literally the only memorable thing about Anime Alder is they made him Jiraiya. Anime Iris has no reason to be champion at all, this is just going to make the hate for her rise and rightfully so. Why does SHE get to win a REAL League while Ash won against Gladion and a bunch of chumps?!

Red and Blue

Oh hey we finally got an Oak's lab episode. Sweet. Wasn't expecting one of the Urshifu forms to go to a new character outside of Go, Bea, or Mustard but whatevs. Hopefully Ash still gets Rapid Style

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Gary looking for Moltres, Tsurugi going after Regice. Are the project Mew members the legendary-sniping rivals that fans have been asking for for Goh?

I wonder if the Galar birds show up in this arc, and where is Articuno?

Also, Gary seems to have Blastoise for a possible Gmax later.

aipomadvanceshipper

I wonder if go is catching moltress, I think him, go and ash are teaming up raid battle, ash using infernape and Gary blastoise, go I gues cinderrace and go catches it.
that or ash and Gary are having a battle and moltress interrupts it. And was Gary teasing go

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Wait, does that mean Infernape wasn't at the lab and Oak did nothing to look for him ?

The implication I get was that it had just secluded itself off in a grove or cave or something at the outskirts of the lab, rather than actually leaving the lab grounds. But the next sentence makes it seem like they're going elsewhere, so... who knows?

Red and Blue

Wonder if Infernape still has PTSD from it's time with Paul? Maybe that's why it is acting so Reclusive

Alright. I hyped for this special episode, I legit wonder how Pokemon will finally return more characters just to make them stop asking for more Characters, I Just want a new character that can join Ash and Goh, is that too much to ask?

Also:
Kinda sad that Chloe won't be joining the boys in the Crown Tundra arc.
Eh, As a Chloe fan, I Think it is better than having nothing at all.

ShadowForce720

Oh hey we finally got an Oak's lab episode. Sweet. Wasn't expecting one of the Urshifu forms to go to a new character outside of Go, Bea, or Mustard but whatevs. Hopefully Ash still gets Rapid Style
Honesty I wouldn’t be that surprised if the Rapid Strike Style goes to that new female character who has the color blue on her clothing. Heck they could even have her kill two birds with one stone by having her have a Kubfu that winds up evolving into Urshifu Rapid Strike Style.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
The look Gary gives Goh when they are leaving for the expedition and he says 'well, do your best' screams 'sniped Moltres' to me. Also looks like he isn't joining them.

The ominous camera focus on Grookey after Tsurugi says 'if I hadn't rescued you, you and your Pokémon would have died', makes me wonder if we will get an evolution/ more serious Grookey soon?

Watch G-Darmanitan spark Grookey's evolution.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
You know it actually makes sense that Infernape returns in the same episode as Gary; Gary was the person who got Ash to go to Sinnoh and wouldn’t have met Chimchar without that. Speaking of which, I doubt it but I hope Gary gets to see Gliscor since he helped it evolve

nuzamaki90

The look Gary gives Goh when they are leaving for the expedition and he says 'well, do your best' screams 'sniped Moltres' to me. Also looks like he isn't joining them.

The ominous camera focus on Grookey after Tsurugi says 'if I hadn't rescued you, you and your Pokémon would have died', makes me wonder if we will get an evolution/ more serious Grookey soon?

Watch G-Darmanitan spark Grookey's evolution.
I don’t know, the base ship for the Project Mew crew was in the same forest where they met up with Gary. They are definitely going at it together in some capacity.

Morax

King of heroes
I don’t know, the base ship for the Project Mew crew was in the same forest where they met up with Gary. They are definitely going at it together in some capacity.
I don't think so. The guy played by hiroshi kamiya is the project mew episode and you don't see gary anywhere near the snow.

Rapiido

Infernape returning sounds more like BDSM promotion than anything. I won't expect greninja and others to return.
you uhh might wanna edit that one out

Give us some Tauros/Kingler/Muk/Totodile/Glalie love. They haven't done anything since HOENN.