• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Mew: Special Preview

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I wish they introduced another legendary for him to fight. It is yet another Fire vs Fire battle.

At least Infernape is cool but...
There is still time, I don't think Gen 9 is coming untill 2023.

AsH KetcHHup

This Tsurugi looks like he's been done perfectly btw. He looks so cool and he seems to match with the single-strike version of Urshifu perfectly. It would make sense if Asahi was more calm and a bit less dark but she seemed kind of menacing from her little cameo in the trailer.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
So the location looks like basically the Anime's Version of the Crown Tundra (not exactly the Crown Tundra, just an anime ripoff) so I guess they will do a ripoff of Isle of Armor as well and do some sort of arc there as well.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So the location looks like basically the Anime's Version of the Crown Tundra (not exactly the Crown Tundra, just an anime ripoff) so I guess they will do a ripoff of Isle of Armor as well and do some sort of arc there as well.
And the Mustard rip-off is named Ketchup married to his wife Syrup at the Archipelago of Blade.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Plasma was delayed due to the disaster. It was ultimately skipped because of the sequels being announced rather than the expected updated re-release that other games had gotten
I still think the disaster's role in the Plasma stuff is overplayed. Considering how far in advance episodes are made, I think there was more going on and that's most likely related to everything BW2 changed for the group and that the anime had to juggle to make an arc of as means of promotion.

It's a long shot but I guess the TR changes also played a lowkey role as well. They probably got some backlash over that.

Ahem.. Gen 4 is strictly for morons.

The civilised people of the society play mystery dungeon.

075.jpg

I want to create a team composed of Decidueye and Inteleon that I would baptize "Sniper Elite" !

I want Chespin and Scorbunny.

A lot of good stuff, and two of then it was Journeys need it desperatly: Ash reserves and some rivals to Gou.

So... Now we are saying Goh stole Ash's rival? :p

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Colossal titan? What's Armin doing in pokemon?
jumped ship after whatever happened at the end of AoT (was it really that bad?)

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
In terms of Infernape, I hope this leads to it being frustrated about not having a chance to battle strong opponents and leads Ash into bringing his reserves into the future. Ironically the last time he used reserves in a league was Sinnoh (Charizard in BW was pointless and didn’t really do anything).

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Minor note I know, but how has noone pointed out the minor error with Electivire with parts of its body not coloured black in the shot at 5 seconds in?

Please tell me this means Ash-Greninja return, please tell me this means Ash-Greninja return...

LucasMV

What's 1000 more episodes of complete inactivity between friends?
Don't forget that a year in the Pokemon universe is apparently unbelievably longer than irl.
With all that's happened, even with a baby being born in the break between SM and JN, Ash is still 10.
So, for his pokemon, it must not really have been that long since they saw each other. Their years must have hundreds of months.

In short, time in Pokemon doesn't make sense, so don't bother with it lol.

Edit: just realized that this would actually shed light as to how are they letting 10 year old kids explore the world on their own. Or how are 10 year old kids so mature to begin with.
In months, they must be older than most of us!

Torpoleon

There is still time, I don't think Gen 9 is coming untill 2023.
Yeah, with Legends: Arceus coming in early 2022, I don't see Gen 9 releasing until Holiday 2023. Journeys could be the first 4 year series since Sinnoh (ironically, we are getting Sinnoh remakes this gen).

Psyched for reserves making an appearance! Hopefully Infernape has some new moves and activates Blaze. Also hope it gets used later on down the road, along with others like Charizard & Sceptile. Praying Greninja returns in this series!

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Super suuuuper happy Infernape is finally back after a 10 year absence and I'm really happy it looks like good old Gary is staying with us for more than one episodes. I don't hate Journeys so I don't think it needed redemption or anything but what I think it definitely needs is more arcs and between the Mew research and hopefully Leon Road trip it seems were getting it
Yeah! It looks like Gary will be a temporary traveling companion along side Ash and Goh, like for a small arc! :)

Master Pikachu 11

You know what if it isn’t CT and in an area in Sinnoh, the first poster that we got when this series was known showed the Sinnoh part with a snowy mountain and the second poster had the Sinnoh mons playing in the snow, so this could be the Sinnoh region.

Morax

King of heroes
You know what if it isn’t CT and in an area in Sinnoh, the first poster that we got when this series was known showed the Sinnoh part with a snowy mountain and the second poster had the Sinnoh mons playing in the snow, so this could be the Sinnoh region.
More colossal titans?