• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Mew: Special Preview

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
@Dephender Slightly off-shoot, but is the soundtrack that plays at 0:44 a part of the Series's OST that is released or yet to be, or is it a separate licensed track?

...that's the opening theme, 1, 2, 3.

LucasMV

+ Well, it was about time they bring back Ash's old Pokemon from Oak's Lab. I don't know why Infernape joins Ash's team, but I hope he won't be the only one to return. After all, once in the Ultra Class, Ash could really use the power of his most veteran Pokemon
I don't think it's that, unfortunately. The synopsis for the episode said something about Infernape being lost (gone from Oak's lab) and Ash goes to look for it and finds Gary on the way.
It's probably just one very eventful episode where they go to Oak's lab (don't know the reason), Ash meets with his old pokemon there, finds out Infernape's missing, they go look for him, meet Gary (who's likely looking for Moltres), find Infernape and fight Moltres together.

As much as I hope Infernape joins Ash at Sakuragi after this episode, like how Charizard did in BW, I'm not sure that's gonna happen. But seeing all his old pokemon again does give us hope that they might return to be used for some PWC battles from now on.

AsH KetcHHup

I was hoping they'd eventually see sense in using more of the actual opening in an episode.

I'm not sure that this arc will have Crown Tundra. It would have to be a lot more well crown tundra. No calyrex and no legendary galarian birds. Maybe they'll come back to it in the future and leave a hint. This anime seems to have an obsession with making galarian counterparts a stronger than basically any other mon, which is probably why we see Moltres and not G Moltres.

AsH KetcHHup

People have speculated that the blue in Asahi's design may indicate that she has RS Urshifu as a counterpart for Tsurugi's SS, I wonder if she instead has LK Toxtricity given the purple in her design, then Goh, or Goh and Ash get Kubfu/ Kubfu and Toxel for a future rivalry.
EzpuqmyVkAUC-4p
I didn't think for a moment that these new characters would own the two toxtricity forms which they probably do. I'm starting to get a bit doubtful about Ash capturing more pokemon.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
I was hoping they'd eventually see sense in using more of the actual opening in an episode.

I'm not sure that this arc will have Crown Tundra. It would have to be a lot more well crown tundra. No calyrex and no legendary galarian birds. Maybe they'll come back to it in the future and leave a hint. This anime seems to have an obsession with making galarian counterparts a stronger than basically any other mon, which is probably why we see Moltres and not G Moltres.
This is the Anime's Version of Crown Tundra. Not exactly Crown Tundra but something similar. It's like how in Episode 14, they used an Anime-Exclusive Ruin in the Desert Resort rather than using the Relic Castile. That's what this is. This covers the Crown Tundra for the Anime. We are never going to get the one in the games.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
First role in the TV series, but he's been in both Coco and Pokemon Masters as well.
Who was he on Masters? I'm unfamiliar with YGO GX.

All I know is the "card games on motorcycles" meme.
...Kairi's a boy's name?
It is.

Toei had used it to name the civilian identity of Lupin Red on Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger vs Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.
Oh, there is. Should've maybe linked that instead:

As long as it's not the Takanori Nishikawa and Sho Kiryuin clip, it's all fine.

Jeal

Maybe after that it started appealing to a different demographic? Idk everything before BF/DP was beyond my time but even going back as an adult I find Gen 3 to be the most boring generation.
More boring than the repetitive, endless Johto fillers?

They were talking about the games, by the way.

Pokemon lost its soul after gen 3

I find the anime before the Battle Frontier as boring (Even then, the Battle Frontier is a bit boring)

I find the games before Diamond and Pearl as non-existent due to LGPE, HGSS, and ORAS

Soon, when BDSP comes out this year, I could even consider Diamond and Pearl obsolete

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth

I know I found both uninteresting. I suppose I am too young to remember OS (especially Johto since I never watched it) so I can’t really speak on it.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I didn't think for a moment that these new characters would own the two toxtricity forms which they probably do. I'm starting to get a bit doubtful about Ash capturing more pokemon.
I still think there is a good chance that Ash catches a Rookidee. Given how it was paired with Dreepy in TW, it could be cool to see Ash with one against Leon's Dragapult. Maybe Ash catches the Dreepy in the merchandise? Leon's Dragapult passing on one of its Dreepy to a newly evolved Ash Drakloak could be an interesting plot idea. Or Ash and Goh catch Rookidee and Dreepy respectively to mirror John and Tommy from TW.

Ibrahim Saidu

I still think there is a good chance that Ash catches a Rookidee. Given how it was paired with Dreepy in TW, it could be cool to see Ash with one against Leon's Dragapult. Maybe Ash catches the Dreepy in the merchandise? Leon's Dragapult passing on one of its Dreepy to a newly evolved Ash Drakloak could be an interesting plot idea. Or Ash and Goh catch Rookidee and Dreepy respectively to mirror John and Tommy from TW.
Or Ash should get Rookidee an Dreepy while Goh gets nothing