• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Mew: Special Preview

LucasMV

The point of the question, I believe, is that we can see Bulbasaur in the image, however it was left out when it came to the blurbs..
Probably because Ash is in the way, so we can't fully see Bulbasaur at first sight. I doubt there's more to it than that.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I’m glad his Unova Pokémon is getting showed love. I kinda wish one of them got the spotlight instead of Infernape. I realize BDSP are a couple of months away so might as well start the promotion and Infernape does bring back fond memories but Ash’s Unova Pokémon sucked. One of them needs a redemption arc

given that Oshawott is one of the starters in legends Arceus it might get that chance.

kind of wish Scraggy would get it too, especially if Axew did end up evolving, they were brothers after all.

LucasMV

given that Oshawott is one of the starters in legends Arceus it might get that chance.

kind of wish Scraggy would get it too, especially if Axew did end up evolving, they were brothers after all.
Oshawott was such a terrible battler though. Although to be fair, it was BW Ash commanding him so...

Still, only way I'd like that is if he evolved. Bringing back past pokemon that are unevolved and let them evolve would be nice.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I’m glad his Unova Pokémon is getting showed love. I kinda wish one of them got the spotlight instead of Infernape. I realize BDSP are a couple of months away so might as well start the promotion and Infernape does bring back fond memories but Ash’s Unova Pokémon sucked. One of them needs a redemption arc

What love? Where is snivy the best unnova pokemon and where are the others like boldore, scrggy or even levanny. They were pretty decent in BW.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Oshawott was such a terrible battler though. Although to be fair, it was BW Ash commanding him so...

Still, only way I'd like that is if he evolved. Bringing back past pokemon that are unevolved and let them evolve would be nice.
As Journeys has taught us, you don't need to be a good battler (or a battler at all really) in order to Evolve

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I’m glad to see Bayleef and Heracross back. Johto gang were some of the funniest teams in terms of enjoyment! Wish Totodile was back instead of Quilava.

ShadowForce720

I’m glad to see Bayleef and Heracross back. Johto gang were some of the funniest teams in terms of enjoyment! Wish Totodile was back instead of Quilava.
Um, Totodile was literally in the same picture as Bayleef, Heracross, Donphan, and Quilava. Here is the picture:
yzg3pAz.jpg

I do wish this means Ash-Greninja, but he isn't with Professor Oak, he is with Zygarde...

and it is not like Zygarde is ever gonna appear aga...

Oh...

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Um, Totodile was literally in the same picture as Bayleef, Heracross, Donphan, and Quilava. Here is the picture:
yzg3pAz.jpg
Niiiiiiice!! My mistake, I only saw it once.
Greninja is busy doing a cheap Korra Book 2 impression.
Ha! Not falling for the bait this time! He’s out here killing weeds for the sake of Kalos humanity! I see you want to start an angry mob...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

With 3/4 of the trailer already happening in May, I doubt the real arc will last long. 4 episodes max.