• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Mew: Special Preview

Decidueye23

4 episodes for just one Pokemon? I don't think they'd go this far without some evil organization stretching the episode count.
I think each episode will be about different pokemon while the overarching plot will be about mew. Also i dont think it will be a continous arc. I have a feeling it will be like the ultra beasts thing spread out through multiple episodes. One episode seems to be urhsifu trainer and regice.
So on like that.

D

Deleted member 384931

I think each episode will be about different pokemon while the overarching plot will be about mew. Also i dont think it will be a continous arc. I have a feeling it will be like the ultra beasts thing spread out through multiple episodes. One episode seems to be urhsifu trainer and regice.
So on like that.
Oh that would be cool I guess

RafaSceptile

So on like that.
Yeah I have the same feeling about Project Mew. Maybe with can get an episode about the Mewnium Z because c'mon, is Mew

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
So much wasted potential in one scan page smh. Imagine a freakin samurott with ash.

TBF i wouldn't mind offscreen evolution of some of ash's pokemon, at this point they are just gonna make a cameo appearance and if ash's companions pokemon can evolve offscreen then there is no harm in ash's pokemon evolving offsceen. As for this image i miss sceptile, snivy and gible, they should be here too.

dman_dustin

nobody cares, let it happen lul
I care because they are Ash's Pokemon.

You know the person who is in 99.99% of the episodes.

Why anyone brings up other characters who don't even come close to Ash's record?

What would even be the point to evolve off screen? To confuse the people who watch this?

Like you aren't going to be confused as hell to see a Venusaur next to Ash and question "what hell episodes did I miss?"

I'd rather Ash's Pokemon evolving having purpose rather than some writer afterthought "Yeah this should've evolved back then"

Like you see Venusaur, it's evolved, but then we don't see it for hundreds of episodes. Well what the hell was the point?

I'd at least like to see the Pokemon evolving then Oak tells Ash about it and it joins his team for the next 20 or so episodes to potentially evolve again if it can

Why do you people want meaningless and boring evolutions that serves only an aesthetic appeal?

I care because they are Ash's Pokemon.

You know the person who is in 99.99% of the episodes.

Why anyone brings up other characters who don't even come close to Ash's record?

What would even be the point to evolve off screen? To confuse the people who watch this?

Like you aren't going to be confused as hell to see a Venusaur next to Ash and question "what hell episodes did I miss?"

I'd rather Ash's Pokemon evolving having purpose rather than some writer afterthought "Yeah this should've evolved back then"

Like you see Venusaur, it's evolved, but then we don't see it for hundreds of episodes. Well what the hell was the point?

I'd at least like to see the Pokemon evolving then Oak tells Ash about it and it joins his team for the next 20 or so episodes to potentially evolve again if it can

Why do you people want meaningless and boring evolutions that serves only an aesthetic appeal?
inab3ag9uqx41.jpg

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Evolving Ash's Pokémon off-screen is one of the dumbest things I've read in these forums lol

Like, you are literally saying they'll just be cameos and you want them to evolve just to "show that they evolved"? What would that add if they're never going to be used? I'd rather see good old Corphish than a Crawdawnt that adds nothing. Ash isn't going around looking for Dex entries like other characters, you know.

Evolving Ash's Pokémon off-screen is one of the dumbest things I've read in these forums lol

Like, you are literally saying they'll just be cameos and you want them to evolve just to "show that they evolved"? What would that add if they're never going to be used? I'd rather see good old Corphish than a Crawdawnt that adds nothing. Ash isn't going around looking for Dex entries like other characters, you know.
To add to that, that is the reason we all hate Goh, right?

Also, remember Sobble's evolution?

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

So continuing from my last post, maybe we don't know yet, but is Infernape coming back permanently? According to the new poster, it looks like it. I mean non of Ash's other older Pokémon are in it and Absol is there too, which Goh caught in the last episode.