• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Mew: Special Preview

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
So continuing from my last post, maybe we don't know yet, but is Infernape coming back permanently? According to the new poster, it looks like it. I mean non of Ash's other older Pokémon are in it and Absol is there too, which Goh caught in the last episode.

To answer your question we still don't know yet and we probably won't until either we get info about the episodes airing after PM2019 068 or when the episode airs itself.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Speaking of the new poster, it is now my new avatar as you can see. I didn't have to bring this up, but I just wanted to let everyone know. Depending whether or not Infernape joins Ash again or not will I change my avatar again. If Infernape does join Ash again, I will keep this avatar, if not then I will change it to just a picture of Tepig, Pignite and Emboar, which are my favorite Pokémon. I will also change it if they release either a newer poster or the same poster but higher quality.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Speaking of the new poster, it is now my new avatar as you can see. I didn't have to bring this up, but I just wanted to let everyone know. Depending whether or not Infernape joins Ash again or not will I change my avatar again. If Infernape does join Ash again, I will keep this avatar, if not then I will change it to just a picture of Tepig, Pignite and Emboar, which are my favorite Pokémon. I will also change it if they release either a newer poster or the same poster but higher quality.
You'll have to change your avatar soon then, unfortunately.

Btw, as a poster it's a big downgrade. The last two we got were significantly better. This is jut a bunch of stock artwork put together. Only the presence of Infernape saves it.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

I mean, why have Infernape in the poster if Infernape would be in only one episode and not be joining Ash again? And about Absol, we know Goh caught it, so does Absol being in the poster mean he will use Absol a lot? And what about Alolan Ninetales? Who does it belong to?

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
I mean, why have Infernape in the poster if Infernape would be in only one episode and not be joining Ash again? And about Absol, we know Goh caught it, so does Absol being in the poster mean he will use Absol a lot? And what about Alolan Ninetales? Who does it belong to?
Tell that to Marshtomp, Suicune, Zapdos, Mewtwo... Even Dracovish and Morpeko honestly lol

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Oh well, I guess we have to wait until these episodes air to find out if Infernape is joining Ash again or not and who's Alolan Ninetales is that. If it is Lillie's Alolan Vulpix evolved, why isn't she in the poster? Are they leaving it for a surprise?

dman_dustin

Pretty sure Infernape will be in two episodes, there's no reason to think it won't show up in an upcoming PWC match.

Because Infernape leaving Oak's lab being resolved by what I assume will be a poor battle with Moltres doesn't make sense to me.

Even if Infernape single handedly defeats Moltres, are fans supposed to be okay with Go catching Ash and Infernape's hard work? Even if Go "saves" Moltres its going to be received worse than Golurk and Go's other Pokemon.

Plus even ignoring that issue because Ash shouldn't even be battling Moltres, why stick it on the poster, prominently?

AsH KetcHHup

I think Infernape will probably appear more than once especially if someone like Paul or maybe Flint or something returned. I don't think he'd become a permanent team member. We'll have to wait tho.

D

Deleted member 384931

So every event has happend outside the snowy parts before JN070

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Easy solution: replace Lucario with Infernape. Keep the diversity of typings and have Ash with a better pokémon

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I am excited because Ash's reserves might return. And we'll see urshifu and a few new characters. Beyond that the mew goal has never excited me. It can only "Goh" two ways. Either Goh gets it A la suicune or it becomes an endless Goal.
It is going to be endless goal as it is over 800 Pokemon in games......So yeah it is so stupid.