• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project: Mewdex

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Hmmm.....interesting, I like it, it almost looks radioactive. But now I'm assuming you will have more special edition mew's? But whats so special about a Friday? :D

Ryze

----
I love your Mews. Mew is my favourite 1st gen. Legendary and I like how creative you are with it.
I really Like the Ekans line and Dugtrion for some reason :p
I hope to see more of your mews soon!

Eternal Flame

\m/(>.<)\m/
This'll get annoying when the platinum mew sprite comes out lol. Very well done, I don't really like the golem sprite, try giving mews body a rocky look instead of just the tail

rayquazax

DFC: 2277 3185 9685
spcial edition mews are rare :p
I might not make another one for a while

Pokemon Trainer 619

Pokemon Trainer 619
Nice Mews. I love them. Especially the mewchop, mewape, tentamew and MMM.

rayquazax

I haven't made mews in a while, I'm running out of idea :O

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Some of these critters, good lord, are a crime against humanity XD; Among a few, MetapodxMew, KakunaxMew, ParasectxMew, the entire Bellsprout line, and MagnetonxMew.

But some of these are too cute!!! My favorites are CharmanderxMew, RaichuxMew, ClefablexMew, VulpixxMew, and PrimeapexMew.

I look forward to seeing more Mews :)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
That made me laugh!!! But face it, those pokemon on their own aren't really heart breakers either. ^_~

This is true. Although, they could be heartbreaks because they're so ugly they break my heart XD;

No I'm kidding. I've yet to find a Pokemon that actually hurts me internally to look at it.

rayquazax

well, Mewfetch'd and imageshack are having problems :/
it might be another day until the MewDex comes back into business :/

metabee14

The Silent One
You know, this brings back memories of a project that was going on a few years ago. We made these same kind of Mews only then with the RS version.

Anyway I like you Mews, some are very creative and some are really funny.
My favourites are Primeape, Arcanine and Ponyta.
And with a few enhancements the Mewsprout crosses can look like Cell from Dragonball Z. :p

Katharina27

Eeveelution Breeder
These are very cute. I love the variations of mew! ^_^ What program are you using? (I'm asking because I don't know if you can use a transparent background.) Anyway, if you use a transparent background and save it as a gif, you wont have a huge white eyesore on your front page. Otherwise, it looks good. Keep it up!

rayquazax

Katharina, I use Microsoft Paint
which is alot less annoying than photoshop in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.